There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Wysillesthal

Wysi - The Teacher being included in their reads (for three people: Peace, Psyx and Macha) is very, very, very questionable. In all the mafia games I've played, even as a wee newbie, when I was town I have NEVER actively differentiated between a power role and normal non-power when considering someone's alignment — they're just either town or not. Only yanderes have to think about whether someone is the teacher or not.
I agree with that within the people who voted Lefi, there has to be Yandere.

Since I've been waiting to answer this. The reason for my questionable post was damage control. Myst started first with the self-claimed Teacher. I was thinking that Yandere would possibly target them first, then I shoved two more people (Macha and Psyx) in a big enough room to miss the target, and hopefully they killed the Lovers. (I wrote some part in this paragraph in the first day)

Why didn't I tell you earlier? That would spoil the plan.

I was partially wrong. I wanted to create a doubt between the three people in case one of them dies, and the others who come out uninjured are to be suspected while also narrow everyone's decision to one or two definite execution as soon as possible. I included the case where they killed unrelated people too, and makes a possibility that they're among the three people and likely because they're aware of it or my plan has nothing to do with their decision at all.

So that leave us, or just me with three options: Myst, Macha, and Psyx. Of course neither I'm clear from doubt after writing this, it could've been disaster.

iampsyx

Let me rephrase it. I posted the vote list and saw that greyblob has more votes on him than Lefi, though I didn't change mine because I thought that blob will die from the vote, but yeah it was already too late and blob already died too.
When you last posted the vote list, Grey (the one you were "so sure about") only had 2 more votes than Lefi and 3 people haven't voted yet. Since you mentioned being scared of ties multiple times, why didn't you vote Grey and kept it on Lefi?

Wysillesthal

Vote List Day 1

Amok:
PeacefulMyst: Greyblob
greyblob: PeacefulMyst
IdiotInPajamas: Greyblob
Hasty: Greyblob
Maze_Runner: Greyblob
Macha: Leficios
Wysillesthal: Leficios
Leficios:
iampsyx:

Number of votes

Greyblob: 4
Leficios: 2
PeacefulMyst: 1

Majority is reached at 6
Timer
@iampsyx This was the post I'm referring to. At the time Amok has a shadow vote on Lefi and by the time he woke up the vote would be at 4:3:1. I didn't take into account Lefi and your final vote, and also the changes in other people's minds, unfortunately, when I opened the forum Lefi have already died.

Wysillesthal

The me was being so scared of ties because I don't want the game to end so early, literally not even a day has passed. Quite personal reason, but I haven't had this much excitement for some time.

iampsyx

I agree with that within the people who voted Lefi, there has to be Yandere.

Since I've been waiting to answer this. The reason for my questionable post was damage control. Myst started first with the self-claimed Teacher. I was thinking that Yandere would possibly target them first, then I shoved two more people (Macha and Psyx) in a big enough room to miss the target, and hopefully they killed the Lovers. (I wrote some part in this paragraph in the first day)

Why didn't I tell you earlier? That would spoil the plan.

I was partially wrong. I wanted to create a doubt between the three people in case one of them dies, and the others who come out uninjured are to be suspected while also narrow everyone's decision to one or two definite execution as soon as possible. I included the case where they killed unrelated people too, and makes a possibility that they're among the three people and likely because they're aware of it or my plan has nothing to do with their decision at all.

So that leave us, or just me with three options: Myst, Macha, and Psyx. Of course neither I'm clear from doubt after writing this, it could've been disaster.
Damage control, you say. You immediately believed Peace's claim that they were the Teacher, even though there was no reason for them to do so? Remember, no one was even voting Peace at that time. They just blurted out "I'm the Teacher" out of nowhere.

But you bring in two other people (Macha & Psyx) to create doubt. What if Macha and I were the real teachers — you didn't think about that?

"I wanted to create a doubt between the three people in case one of them dies, and the others who come out uninjured are to be suspected while also narrow everyone's decision to one or two definite execution as soon as possible."

What the heck is this lmao

Peace claims, you bring in two other people, and if one of the three dies the other two will be suspected? Narrow everyone's decision??

If ever one of the three dies, why does that mean the other two is sus? Bruh what

Wysillesthal

Damage control, you say. You immediately believed Peace's claim that they were the Teacher, even though there was no reason for them to do so? Remember, no one was even voting Peace at that time. They just blurted out "I'm the Teacher" out of nowhere.
Never once I said I believe him.

But you bring in two other people (Macha & Psyx) to create doubt. What if Macha and I were the real teachers — you didn't think about that?
I can't say which one I believe is the Teacher. It's secret and could be someone outside of the three. That's why I also said I'm not clear from this either.

Peace claims, you bring in two other people, and if one of the three dies the other two will be suspected? Narrow everyone's decision?
Yes. Everyone has so many suspicion to at least three people. I think the best solution is to find one Yandere now or never because we've already lost one Townie. Even if we've advantage after the Lovers are killed, but we can't keep losing, and specifically I took a part in lynching Lefi.

If ever one of the three dies, why does that mean the other two is sus? Bruh what
A possibility two of them being the Yandere, if they're not as smart as I thought then they would've had killed the other person in the same room.

What I just did wasn't something a Townie will do, but who's going to take the risk and blame? I'll take it.

Macha

Not a Klutz
If everyone on wys list is a potential teacher, how do people know which one is which one? Would there be a special death message if the teacher died @Agentt? From the looks of things, it's either wys is diverting attention away from himself as the teacher and paint targets on people's back so he can do his job or he wanted to know who the teacher is and need people's help to figure out.

iampsyx

The me was being so scared of ties because I don't want the game to end so early, literally not even a day has passed. Quite personal reason, but I haven't had this much excitement for some time.
Doesn't matter if it's personal or not tbh. If you don't want ties, vote for the one you sus the most and hope everyone does too. It's that simple.

@iampsyx This was the post I'm referring to. At the time Amok has a shadow vote on Lefi and by the time he woke up the vote would be at 4:3:1. I didn't take into account Lefi and your final vote, and also the changes in other people's minds, unfortunately, when I opened the forum Lefi have already died.
Amok has a shadow vote on Lefi, okay. So that means Grey would have 4 votes and Lefi 3 votes. But why wouldn't you switch to Grey and make sure they would have a big lead (to ensure there won't be any ties)?

Unless you weren't "so sure" about Grey, after all.

Agentt

Thighs
If everyone on wys list is a potential teacher, how do people know which one is which one? Would there be a special death message if the teacher died @Agentt? From the looks of things, it's either wys is diverting attention away from himself as the teacher and paint targets on people's back so he can do his job or he wanted to know who the teacher is and need people's help to figure out.
If teacher is executed or killed by mafia, then no. You will never know if that person was the teacher.

The special message of, "Player name died of excessive bleeding" only appears after successfully using their ability twice. Successfully here means they managed to save two people from mafia attacks

Macha

Not a Klutz
If teacher is executed or killed by mafia, then no. You will never know if that person was the teacher.

The special message of, "Player name died of excessive bleeding" only appears after successfully using their ability twice. Successfully here means they managed to save two people from mafia attacks
Then,
"I wanted to create a doubt between the three people in case one of them dies, and the others who come out uninjured are to be suspected while also narrow everyone's decision to one or two definite execution as soon as possible."
If, god forbids, all three people are townies and one of them died, wouldn't that narrow everyone's decision to execute the rest of the townies?

Wysillesthal

Doesn't matter if it's personal or not tbh. If you don't want ties, vote for the one you sus the most and hope everyone does too. It's that simple.
Well I guess it's up to me in which feeling I should make?

Amok has a shadow vote on Lefi, okay. So that means Grey would have 4 votes and Lefi 3 votes. But why wouldn't you still switch to Grey and make sure they would have a big lead (to ensure there won't be any ties)?
It caught me off guard. And there wasn't much time left, I can't just know other people's timezone too but everyone seemed to be unavailable (thought they were sleeping) and I leave it as it is.

Other than that, I still had my suspicion on both Lefi and Grey, but I just had more on Lefi, and I only want one of them dies (because don't want the game to end early or dumb ways to die). Just remember, Grey was the first one to vote me and I took it with chill head (not sure if that's the correct word).

Wysillesthal

If, god forbids, all three people are townies and one of them died, wouldn't that narrow everyone's decision to execute the rest of the townies?
One of the many possibilities. Hence I said I'm not clear from doubt either.

Other than that, I still had my suspicion on both Lefi and Grey, but I just had more on Lefi, and I only want one of them dies (because don't want the game to end early or dumb ways to die). Just remember, Grey was the first one to vote me and I took it with chill head (not sure if that's the correct word).
To confirm further, I'm alright with either of them dies, but not two at once. And we've already seen who they actually were now.

Wysillesthal

Oh right. To confirm even further, you can be suspicious of me, but I want the other players to be more active.

@PeacefulMyst, @Macha, @Hasty are the specific people I want to hear the answer or solution. Think we should expand more ideas and uncover assumption instead of sticking to one leading person. It's currently limited, and other people only following the flow when you still don't know their role that much.

iampsyx

We don't know who the Yanderes are, we don't know how they think, but your 400IQ plan is to "put three people in a room", plaster 'They're likely the Teacher' and if one dies the other two will immediately be sus. :blob_unsure:

A possibility two of them being the Yandere, if they're not as smart as I thought then they would've had killed the other person in the same room.
I can't wrap my head around this. If one dies, the other two are the yanderes (not just one, but both)? If they're "not smart"...they'd kill the other person...Kill when? On Night 1 or Night 2?

Macha

Not a Klutz
Oh right. To confirm even further, you can be suspicious of me, but I want the other players to be more active.

@PeacefulMyst, @Macha, @Hasty are the specific people I want to hear the answer or solution. Think we should expand more ideas and uncover assumption instead of sticking to one leading person. It's currently limited, and other people only following the flow when you still don't know their role that much.
I'm at work. Even if I can be more useful, I can only point out possibilities at best.

Wysillesthal

We don't know who the Yanderes are, we don't know how they think, but your 400IQ plan is to "put three people in a room", plaster 'They're likely the Teacher' and if one dies the other two will immediately be sus.
I'm fully aware that was dumb and risky idea. Whatever the results are, the purpose is to put the group as suspicious people. Myst being the only one who's been very suspicious since the beginning.

Why did I think you three are suspicious? I don't have to answer for Myst since I got the idea from majority, but I've been suspicious between you and Macha. In the first day you had a little argument and immediately voted him out of nothing? Based on what I've seen, my situation right now is worse than him, but I haven't earn a vote from you yet?

I suspect them as Teacher was based on the closest answer I can get, but I can never know who the real Teacher is. Myst self-claimed as Teacher not equal to "I believed him", Macha might be one but I'm not sure because he didn't say anything of great impact to the discussion, you're clever and investigative but also no room to suspect you is a bit too weird. Your question outweigh your answers, and thus I can't see why I should believe you're clear. Nobody is clear until proven otherwise, discussion? Isn't a way to prove, it can be used to distract others from suspecting you. I don't have evidence to that claim, neither you.

I can't wrap my head around this. If one dies, the other two are the yanderes (not just one, but both)? If they're "not smart"...they'd kill the other person...Kill when? On Night 1 or Night 2?
It could be, it wasn't a sure hit. There's a slim chance where the Yandere took my words seriously and targeting them, and we can't just throw the possibility that one or two of them could be the Yandere.

Wysillesthal

I'm at work. Even if I can be more useful, I can only point out possibilities at best.
It's okay you can answer later, building the critical thinking of the whole group is much better than following one brain.

Wysillesthal

I'm fully aware that was dumb and risky idea. Whatever the results are, the purpose is to put the group as suspicious people. Myst being the only one who's been very suspicious since the beginning.

Why did I think you three are suspicious? I don't have to answer for Myst since I got the idea from majority, but I've been suspicious between you and Macha. In the first day you had a little argument and immediately voted him out of nothing? Based on what I've seen, my situation right now is worse than him, but I haven't earn a vote from you yet?

I suspect them as Teacher was based on the closest answer I can get, but I can never know who the real Teacher is. Myst self-claimed as Teacher not equal to "I believed him", Macha might be one but I'm not sure because he didn't say anything of great impact to the discussion, you're clever and investigative but also no room to suspect you is a bit too weird. Your question outweigh your answers, and thus I can't see why I should believe you're clear. Nobody is clear until proven otherwise, discussion? Isn't a way to prove, it can be used to distract others from suspecting you. I don't have evidence to that claim, neither you.

It could be, it wasn't a sure hit. There's a slim chance where the Yandere took my words seriously and targeting them, and we can't just throw the possibility that one or two of them could be the Yandere.
Continuing this. Why didn't I suspect other people instead? The same answer, it's because you three are the closest I can get.

I believed Hasty, and I haven't get the answers from Pajamas and Runner yet.

iampsyx

We're talking about D1, not today. Specifically, I'm questioning why you came up with that plan in the first place.

For my vote on Macha that time, it was a reflex — I don't like it when people evade questions (especially mine) and if they're being uncooperative they're being anti-town -> likely mafia.

Why I haven't voted for you yet? Because I'm still questioning you. I didn't vote Peace or Lefi immediately during D1, did I?