What game mechanic would you use to write a story around?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
It's a really good farm anime. I wish there were more similar to it, it was really funny but at the same time can make you really appreciate the serenity of a farm.
I liked what I saw of it.
X

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Oh?
It was?
I see...well, I need to finish that.
I think the main reason I stopped was because my PS3 controller was going doolally and I needed a new one.
X
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wait, I know of it now. It's Natsume Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny - PlayStation 3, the only RF game that wasn't launched on Nintendo.

Nahrenne

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wait, I know of it now. It's Natsume Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny - PlayStation 3, the only RF game that wasn't launched on Nintendo.
Ah, so my explanation for not completing helped you discern which game it was!
Yay~!
*huggles*
X

JustHANO

Luigi Mansion? I'm presuming.
Hey, I played so many horror games they all blend into each other now. It was a recent one. Okay pretty sure it was Visage that's near it that kinda AI.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hey, I played so many horror games they all blend into each other now. It was a recent one. Okay pretty sure it was Visage that's near it that kinda AI.
Haha, I don't really do well with horror. My girlfriend loves horror though.

JustHANO

Haha, I don't really do well with horror. My girlfriend loves horror though.
Yea, I haven't play horror in a few months. I still enjoy a good horror story/creepypasta, especially a psychological one.

Nahrenne

They're easier to play with friends! My friends and I love a good scare game!
Mm, surprisingly enough, I've watched about 5 playthroughs, each from different YouTubers, of Until Dawn.
X

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
I've watched some of the episodes for that!
Then I stopped because I heard a season 2 was coming out and I chose to wait so I could binge watch.
orz
I need to watch it from the beginning again.

The bit where he found out where the egg came out of was funny.
X
I've only seen clips of it
I think it was in something like the cutest anime couple or something like wanted to watch it but never knew the name orz only found out after googling it just now

JustHANO

Mm, surprisingly enough, I've watched about 5 playthroughs, each from different YouTubers, of Until Dawn.
X
OMFGOMGOMG. I've played that one so many times, just with different friend groups. One time we made it to the end with nearly everyone, I think the nice girl , orange hair (I cant remember her name TnT) died then the guy playing the last part killed the main girl in the cabin I was soooo sad and mad. I cant remember it was it a super stupid way. one of my favs for sure.