Crack'd Masque Gullet: Evil prevailed!

Agentt

Thighs
Look, the fact I am town and you’re voting for me doesn’t help your case. Since mafia know each other.

lol.
Mmm, ending your sentences with lol here doesn't help either.

You know you are town, that is very excellent. But others don't, so your post here is an empty threat.

Agentt

Thighs
Plus, town always talks, and voting is a part of it. We will vote a lot and we will make mistakes, it's normal for town to do.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Mmm, ending your sentences with lol here doesn't help either.

You know you are town, that is very excellent. But others don't, so your post here is an empty threat.
That’s why the Lol. Because I know I won’t be able to convince anyone about you being mafia.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Plus, town always talks, and voting is a part of it. We will vote a lot and we will make mistakes, it's normal for town to do.
I’d rather make a mistake with you dying and being lynched though than myself.

Agentt

Thighs
That’s why the Lol. Because I know I won’t be able to convince anyone about you being mafia.
I told you anime lines won't work, and that includes the whole, "i am so wise but no one realises it so what's even the point" trope

And you can convince people very easily i am mafia. Like i said, I have a personal history of dying Day 1 due to lynching

Just point towards the posts which you think are suspicious, and let other townies judge if those arguments are fair or not

Agentt

Thighs
Mmm, alright, I am gonna give you a treat.
For a moment, I shall ignore the suspicious things Anon did, and focus more on the good things she said,
So I just want to be clear. If we vote no lynch then no one dies right? But we're stuck in this stupid place forever?
Trying to understand the game and prevent confusion, that is good.

-_-

Vote hasty.

i don’t get the fetish for lynching. We have very little info and we just want to lynch. We got a 2/7 chance to kill the bad guy and a 5/7 chance to kill an innocent and not everyone has spoken yet.

names?
Not liking that someone got voted as soon the day started for stupid reasons, that is also very good.

Anyway back to work, imma check this thread later to see if there are any clues… ability users got to weigh in

Ah fuck, but if you reveal you got abilities you could get targeted. -_-

I can’t play the idiot anymore either. @Agentt I’m guessing it’s you. You’re one of the 2 we need to lynch.
This here was a little misslip but since she corrected herself immediately, that is good as well

Well, here’s the deal. I’m leaning towards voting Hasty.
1. Hasty is already making speculation based on stupid things, trying to convince them to vote one or the other based on stuff that hasn’t anything to do.

If hasty stated something like algorithms and randomization programs tend to select specific names as a target it might make sense, but hasty is just wanting to lynch.

2. Hasty suspects me, I know what I am. The only people who would know who everyone else is that should die are the evil people.

I mean, it’s obvious mafia would be wanting townies to lynch each other without much info.
While the 2. is very bad, the first argument is quite legit.

Yes, that is how a normal person would react if someone got voted as soon the day started.

This is why I suspect Hasty.
Because unlike Anon, this isn't her first or second game.

Like, I can believe that all the suspicious things Anon did till now was because she got flustered by my activeness, i voted her after all and have been bullying her for a long time.

But Hasty isn't a new player.
No way she purposely did something controversial like voting someone early day 1 and then was shocked when people reacted to it.

Agentt

Thighs
Like yes, it's been a long while since Hasty played a game, but you can't say that you tried to create discussion and then immediately tried to shut it as soon it began

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Just point towards the posts which you think are suspicious, and let other townies judge if those arguments are fair or not
See that there is almost zero fun.

1. because we are in different time zones so many are sleeping.

2. no matter what we currently discuss, it’s impossible to figure out who is mafia on day one with a high degree of certainty.

At the same time however, day one lynching could be a good chance to find out who mafia is by voting behavior via bait. If two people vote for someone then two more suddenly vote…

see this is why I think you’re mafia. Every ploy I am thinking of to bring one out you’re basically saying “no just talk to townies” any experienced mafia player will edit what they type easily.

these games are always skewed in favor of mafia and townies can only win either by luck, or by luck. The idea is to skew probabilities in one way.

Anyway sorry agentt you retain my vote. I really suspect you because if I had voted Hasty at the beginning with you I’m sure you’d be all for it.

as soon as you’re Suspected, “oh it’s time to calm down” “oh you are easily manipulated” “oh let me teach you how to play”

when you suspected Hasty what did she do? She just suspected someone else. I’m just saying, something is up.

also, for reference Agentt and Aimzy are the only two names starting with A…

anyway I need to go for now I’ll check back later.

Agentt

Thighs
See that there is almost zero fun.
I want fun! I always bring fun!
Also, you can't say, "there is no fun" after that ploy of yours which would result in fishing out a mafia member so easily.

Yes, games are meant for fun indeed! It is important to not take them seriously.
1. because we are in different time zones so many are sleeping.

2. no matter what we currently discuss, it’s impossible to figure out who is mafia on day one with a high degree of certainty.
Well, we have a 48 hours long day.
You can always leave questions for other people and check them when you are awake.
Like i can say @greyblob what do you think of my vote against anon?
At the same time however, day one lynching could be a good chance to find out who mafia is by voting behavior via bait. If two people vote for someone then two more suddenly vote…
Indeed, that is smart yes.
see this is why I think you’re mafia. Every ploy I am thinking of to bring one out you’re basically saying “no just talk to townies” any experienced mafia player will edit what they type easily.
Firstly, editing your posts is against the rules,
@Amok this is why one needs to write rules properly

Secondly....yes...what else are you planning to do if not talk to people? Like talking is the main thing about this. Talking is how i decided hasty and you are suspicious.
these games are always skewed in favor of mafia and townies can only win either by luck, or by luck. The idea is to skew probabilities in one way.
Aww, don't think that. This is all because the mafia Erys would just kill the only experienced player every Night 1 so there was no one to teach you guys.

Town has equal chances of winning, believe me.
Anyway sorry agentt you retain my vote. I really suspect you because if I had voted Hasty at the beginning with you I’m sure you’d be all for it.
Mmm, well, if you believe it so then alright.

Again, to talk to people on other side of globe, just mention them.
@Erys what do you think of this vote against me?
as soon as you’re Suspected, “oh it’s time to calm down” “oh you are easily manipulated” “oh let me teach you how to play”
I tried to calm you down because of your sudden change of votes here.
when you suspected Hasty what did she do? She just suspected someone else. I’m just saying, something is up.
Yes....and i think hasty is sus....

So you can't use someone who i think is mafia as a model example of how town should behave.
also, for reference Agentt and Aimzy are the only two names starting with A…

anyway I need to go for now I’ll check back later.
Have a good day!

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Also, why do think what hasty did makes her town Anon?

To me it more feels like Hasty tried to change the subject by shifting the blame on someone else.

So why do you think that me who is answering all accusations against me is more sus than someone who just flustered and changed her votes as soon fingers were pointed towards her?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Also, why do think what hasty did makes her town Anon?

To me it more feels like Hasty tried to change the subject by shifting the blame on someone else.

So why do you think that me who is answering all accusations against me is more sus than someone who just flustered and changed her votes as soon fingers were pointed towards her?
Because I’m town and she doesn’t suspect me. Obviously.

Agentt

Thighs
Why anon? And what obvious teason? If its the pic one, that would place him as town in my list

haha. Really? My tone? A persons tone depends on how crappy his or her day has been. Why would i? This doesnt make sense. You assume i will kill you D1 with amok if i was mafia. Theres a lot of if here
Oh my, i missed this.

As for why anon, because of our interactions till now.

As for your tone, firstly your day just started, secondly your tone was fine for a few posts and immediately went aggressive
But what i do know is people whose names are long and do not have spaces in between them are sus

Hence /vote Mellohwa
( if you are asking why i didnt vote anon, then names starting with m are always more suspicious that those starting with a)

This basically means my gut feels right now are mel and anon
But with gut saying mel more sus
Just in case no one understood

Absolutely untrue

I dont think i have killed you as mafia

But maybe as town yes, BECAUSE OF YOUR SUS BEHAVIOUR

I was trying to generate discussion. Imagine you come here see age voting me and i omgus vote him what stuff do you have to start any discussion on
These above ones are fine

These below ones are not

I cant make a speculative gut feel when it has been true in the past? With just a post of age with his vote on me, what was i supposed to do or say?
Say i sus agentt because he voted me? Even when i know its just his annoying behaviour

wow. You speak like my one vote is gonna lynch mel.I never expected anybody to vote along with me without solid proof because of my gut feel which is indeed a stupid reason to other people

You are forgetting the fact that town doesnt know the other towns. So ofc when they read and make speculations they might keep a townie as sus/mafia. The way you said its like i know my role and because hasty susses me due to gut feel she knows my role and is mafia trying to lynch me. Town can make guy feels too 🙁

Thats what we do in NUF anyway

but tell me if i had just omgused agentt’s vote what would you have to say? Instead of just focusing on agentt leaving others out, to make the others have some discussion topic to talk too, i did this
For a goofy vote there was no need to be this aggressive here.
After all, your reason was simple, "i don't like your name hence i am voting you" there was no need to be this aggressive here

Agentt

Thighs
Why would i? This doesnt make sense
To show the town that you two are enemies.
That is what i gather from this
You did a reaction test, had only anon answer and then shut it down.
To me, it really seems you two are wolf buddies who just did a little play here to show others than you aren't friends.
. You assume i will kill you D1 with amok if i was mafia. Theres a lot of if here
That was for Ery chan, not you.

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
That was for Ery chan, not you.
A bit elaboration.

I sus ery chan because of her habit of killing experienced players, example amok in last two games

I sus you because assuming Anon is a mafia member, which i am very confident on, there shouldn't be any reason for her statement, "Agentt behaves this way whenever he is trying to cover something" simply because we haven't played any games together.

So, i am forced to believe that logic was force fed to her by her partner.