Crack'd Masque Gullet: Evil prevailed!

Agentt

Thighs
Hasty, here are the posts by anon that made me sus her

Ah fuck, but if you reveal you got abilities you could get targeted. -_-

I can’t play the idiot anymore either. @Agentt I’m guessing it’s you. You’re one of the 2 we need to lynch.
Here is sus towards me
Well, here’s the deal. I’m leaning towards voting Hasty.
1. Hasty is already making speculation based on stupid things, trying to convince them to vote one or the other based on stuff that hasn’t anything to do.

If hasty stated something like algorithms and randomization programs tend to select specific names as a target it might make sense, but hasty is just wanting to lynch.

2. Hasty suspects me, I know what I am. The only people who would know who everyone else is that should die are the evil people.

I mean, it’s obvious mafia would be wanting townies to lynch each other without much info.
Then to hasty
Then to me despite saying she is leaning towards hasty
Reason.... I feel that Agentt is more sus now that he is trying to go after Hasty. I think Agentt acts the way he acts to cast off suspicion... thus he is highly suspicious.
And the legendary comment of knowing how i play just by
Your personality that I see from you... I played idiot in the first game and there are specs there... same play doesn't always work twice.
Watching me play God.

I'm always suspicious of you. Didn't you already know that?

Would make sense since you're both incahoots.
Then,
She thinks i am sus because I am trying to kill Hasty and then Hasty is also a wolf and we two are in kahoots
I knew no one had a picture, which is why I was trying to get a mafia to say there was... -_- are you deliberately misunderstanding?

Also you already explained "you weren't really throwing suspicion on to Hasty" at first, then after I came in you started to push it. So you're suspicious. Trying to perhaps kill a townie through lynching. All I'm saying.
And back to me trying to kill hasty who is town now.

So...you can see why i asked you to calm down, right?

Let’s take agentt out together
Just sus
If you get it you get it. If not don’t blame me if the mafia wins.
@Erys help me take out agentt. I think there is something g wrong with agentt
More sus

Obviously mafia will have one Loud and one soft in the background. Soft one to clear suspicion while loud one tries to stir things up and kill a townie.
This isn't obvious let me tell you.
Mafia is more than happy to just be quiet and let town lynch each other.
Just remember the previous games, tilgarial and erynite both were very sneaky and quiet.

So, this is sus simply because of the confidence she has in a small possibility.
Just like another post which i forgot to quote, one where she says, "I know no roles have a picture" where again she shows some huge confidence.
you made the first accusation in the game, you clearly felt threatened by my ploy, and you’re sussing me because I’m the biggest threat to exposing you.

I doubt it’s Erys right now… but I could be wrong. My guess is aimzy because of his post about not being suspected despite not posting.
You are not the biggest threat to me, not when your accusations change after every two posts.

Claiming I can be easily manipulated is a form of manipulation, trying to calm down accusations.

trying to “teach me how to play”
Lol. Tigerfall or whatever that persons name is tried to “teach me to play” last game and guess what?
MAFIA!!!
Look, the fact I am town and you’re voting for me doesn’t help your case. Since mafia know each other.

lol.
Just weak desperate arguments

That’s why the Lol. Because I know I won’t be able to convince anyone about you being mafia.
I’d rather make a mistake with you dying and being lynched though than myself.
Sus because i don't like anime quotes

Because I’m town and she doesn’t suspect me. Obviously.
And weak argument

Erys

Her Highness
@Erys help me take out agentt. I think there is something g wrong with agentt
Maybe in another game where agentt is evil and not in the same side as us.
I doubt it’s Erys right now… but I could be wrong. My guess is aimzy because of his post about not being suspected despite not posting.
My guess is aimzy too.
I sus ery chan because of her habit of killing experienced players, example amok in last two games
That's Macha. I am. Not. Macha.
Next game maybe but not this game.
Can I host the next game?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Sus because i don't like anime quotes
Which anime did that even come from? I’m not even using any anime quotes.

If I am I’d like to know the anime because they stole it from me.

Also, my vote stays on you. I’m pretty sure now you’re mafia.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Anyway let’s put aside the matter of lynching and execution. Anyone have any idea about Odo or Tetreps? I mean what’s preventing us from just packing our own food and walking to town?

Agentt

Thighs
Anyway let’s put aside the matter of lynching and execution. Anyone have any idea about Odo or Tetreps? I mean what’s preventing us from just packing our own food and walking to town?
That should be a secret ending tbh. I'll do that in next game

Agentt

Thighs
Which anime did that even come from? I’m not even using any anime quotes.

If I am I’d like to know the anime because they stole it from me.

Also, my vote stays on you. I’m pretty sure now you’re mafia.
Mmm, i don't mind that your vote is on me, i never did. I have just been answering questions.

As for what anime, none, but they appear as if they could be anime quotes

Agentt

Thighs
My guess is aimzy too.
Mmm, i am waiting for his explanation for vote towards mello chan.

I can accuse that whole "i am now free to kill" because well, it was obviously a joke, so it doesn't tell us anything, but i am interested in that sudden out of context vote he did

Agentt

Thighs
Woo nobody suspects me so now I can murder people in peace lesgooo
The reason i don't find this sus is

Case 1. He is townie
Hence, he could just be having fun. Like, he knows he is town hence there is no reason to be afraid of getting killed, so he had a lil fun.

Case 2. He is mafia
Hence, he is just trying to make us lower our guard. Basically he wants to be like, "i am so obviously a mafia that no way a real mafia member would act this way"

Hence, i think this post here is neutral

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
This long ass day has 22 more hours. Honestly I’m guessing it’s not anyone who has spoken so far.

Agentt

Thighs
This long ass day has 22 more hours. Honestly I’m guessing it’s not anyone who has spoken so far.
Mmm, unfortunate that aimzay just made one post and hence he won't be modkilled. I kinda don't want to waste a day killing an inactive.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Mmm, unfortunate that aimzay just made one post and hence he won't be modkilled. I kinda don't want to waste a day killing an inactive.
It's probably best to vote no death and see who gets mod-killed. Probably would provide clues to who is left. WE'll lose a townie to Mafia too in the process but it'd be a little clearer after.

Agentt

Thighs
It's probably best to vote no death and see who gets mod-killed. Probably would provide clues to who is left. WE'll lose a townie to Mafia too in the process but it'd be a little clearer after.
No one will get modkilled tho? Every player here has made atleast 2 posts