Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
What time sounds good? It's a bit far, so maybe we can set off sometime in the morning?
I'm happy to go whenever you have time! :blob_hug:

OOC: Want to start a freestyle thread?

Zoey

Mustachu
I find the market to be rather disappointing. It is lacking many things an adventurer might need, such as explosives, acids, ropes, lock picks, bottles, backpacks, bags of holding, torches, ball bearings, candles, crowbars, hammers, pitons, lanterns, oil, rations, tinderboxes, waterskins, maps, scrolls, ink bottles, ink pens, paper, perfume, soap, bedrolls, or anything remotely practical. It makes me sad.
OOC: do you want me to add a shop that sells literally everything on that list for you?

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
OOC: do you want me to add a shop that sells literally everything on that list for you?
ooc: Maybe not everything. It is a bit extensive. But definitely oil, lanterns, torches, ropes, lock picks, bottles, backpacks, and bedrolls.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I sit down at the table.
"Thank you. I should be able to give you some advice on alchemy. What would you happen to know of liquid manipulation specifically? I am not looking to master water magic in its entirety, I wish to focus on that specific thing."
I myself also did not have the complete mastery over Water Magic, but rest assured, my knowledge would at least serves as a reference. For now, allow me to go back and condense them into a book. How about a meeting three days from now on?

Epsil

I walk into the tavern, pay for lodging and go up and sleep.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I myself also did not have the complete mastery over Water Magic, but rest assured, my knowledge would at least serves as a reference. For now, allow me to go back and condense them into a book. How about a meeting three days from now on?
That should be adequate. I also need some time to plan a lesson on alchemy for you. Good day to you.

Bochi

"Uh...well...you may have had trouble, but at least you got the job done! Weird as to how people living in the middle of nowhere have addresses, though." I said, still speaking in Sylvan. Maybe I should have spoken Elvish? Regardless, I gave her the rewards.
  • EXP: 60
  • Money: 20G
Vicious nods along, not understanding a single word of what was being said, but too mystified about the last encounter to pay attention.

Bochi

Kuon grabbed the slime presented to her & press it with her hand.

*Squish*

*Squish*

*Squish* *Squish*

*Squish* *Squish* *Squish* *Squish* *Squish* *Squish* *Squish* *Squish* !!!!

Somehow, a Beautiful white lady with a deadpan expression. Is currently & seriously squishing a poor slime in her left hand with a motion slowing reaching & soon shall break the speed of sound!!!

(Ehehe.....what is this?...Hmph! How pointless. What purpose does this slime has with stress?? Pointless really pointless... Hmph!..............and what is this "Stress" word to begins with?)

Kuon thought so, as she continues to torture the slime.... I mean squish! The slime!!.
In a joke like speed which looks very comical in a outsider perspective.

.......what will happen when a beautiful Pure white lady with a Godlike strength who happens to be a insane notorious former ex Evil God. Squishes a poor slime with a hands she once use to strangle the necks of Ancient dragons, Titans, Gods alike & used to punch worlds to its demise?. Even if her current power is greatly diminished just what will happen?

*BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!*

A loud sound echo.

Not a adorable sound of a balloon popping. But more of a mini explosion of a bomb.

And in the direction of where the sound of explosion came from, a beautiful white lady is currently sitting in a table near the window inside of a certain tavern......
... And she is covered by slime goo adding to her pure white complexion.

She very slowly yet elegantly stand up from her chair, & gracefully make a steps, making her way out of the tavern.

(I see, so the "Stress ball" slime variant of this world explodes.... I learn something new!)

That what Kuon have in mind as she exited the tavern completely oblivious of the commotion she created.
Vicious was getting a meal when something in the tavern exploded, causing her to ' - '). Looking around...

"Oh..."

With hurried steps, she popped up beside Kuon, who was leaving.

"Heya, Kuon...did you just come back from...a slime extermination quest, perchance?"
... Demons and their cultists again? What are you? A demon-magnet? Take care of yourself too. You might encounter something really dangerous out there!

But hey, I visited the prison a while back and got some intel about the demons. You can read about it here. Maybe you can continue where I left off and find some more information about this whole scheme.

Rewards: 115 EXP, 10 G
"Please no. I'm supposed to be yakuza, not a demon hunter. But thanks for the information! Maybe I'll swing by that place again."

Moshi

Nyx:

I enter the tavern just as an explosion covers a woman in what looked like slime goo. I step aside to let her pass while she exits the building.

Taverns are a hub of information, which is exactly what I'm looking for. Quite simply, I'm going to eavesdrop until I either lose patience or hear something interesting. After getting some food and finding a secluded spot, I settle down to wait.

OOC: Introducing my side character! He will be in your care, please treat him well :)

Yiphen

Chaotic Lil' Demon
And she is covered by slime goo adding to her pure white complexion.

She very slowly yet elegantly stand up from her chair, & gracefully make a steps, making her way out of the tavern with majestic composure.

That what Kuon have in mind as she exited the tavern completely oblivious of the commotion she created.
Ghost:

Well, that was interesting. Some random girl murdered a slime and is completely unfazed by its explosion. I've already delivered the food to the somewhat unsettled customer, so I head to the reception and grab some towels. I follow after her as she walks out of the tavern. Based on the stares from the onlookers outside, she looks even more out of place than I do. "Hey! Do you need a towel?"

*A Short Time Later*

I've been ignored... ( ._.)

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"So..." The matron began. "You are here to ask about the missing children?"

"Yes. my name is Lib. I wanted to inquire about those children, if I may?"

"Well, if those children of mine was among the suspected kidnapped children, I'd say that you have no hope of completing this quest." The woman said, her expression neutral.

The woman turned his back on me, and said, "All of the children here are partially awakened. There is simply no way for a kidnapper to break through the gate and kidnap one of the children. No, I suspect that those children left on their own will."

The woman then opened the cabinet, and gave Lib four folder, each titled "Dietrich", "Jean", "Karla", and "Lucia".

"Here.
Demonized children :blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy: This smells like a quest!
NOTE: Do you know where I could find a pouch, preferably with some sort of magic storage, to hold money and other items? Having my things float around inside me would get pretty annoying as I collect more stuff.
Can anyone help this friendly ghost? :blob_happy::blob_happy::blob_happy:

Yiphen

Chaotic Lil' Demon
Welcome by the way! :blob_happy: I don't think I've seen you around before!
Yeah, relatively new member. I mainly talk in the author channel, and the main thing I'm trying to figure out right now is how to change the "New member" tag below my name into something more whimsical.