SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
@Azure_Fog is your weakeness an unstoppable and extremely aggressive therapist?
One that yells "I WILL FIX YOU!! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FOREVER!!"
If they can’t be stopped, simply escape~ I don’t think therapists can cross multiverses~ But if they can, probably not. I can just leave a clone to deal with them and go elsewhere~
Welp, I'mma steal this as a motive for my villainess self if I ever write a chapter on that (I will fix her in the other direction)
Have fun~
DTD -
Damn The Daikon
Daikon The Dame
Double The Daikon
And Danny the Devoured~
well another day in this chaotic class :sweat_smile:
Nope~ This is normal~
I am busy preping in order to make some homade enchiladas~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿◠⁠,ᆺ◠⁠)
Gimme some please~
A small peek at what the Journalists Club is doing right now.
View attachment 24892
And I stabbed him~

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
If you get the part where Danny becomes a god then you're good
Also, I'm making a shrine of you, too. Can I get a good portrait
Weird flex but just another tuesday in school...got it.

I'm not a good artist so I'll pass on that.
You were also accused of being pregnant at least once
Considering how blades work, unless you have someone make a weapon with my essence, thats basically my child so...

I'm not paying child support. I'm broke as it is.
Worst/best teacher.
I'm the only a substitute teacher. Basically I'm the only teacher thats active and around the school. Teacher Hans is currently busy dealing with...personal business.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
You just made me sound like a Dark Souls boss... Nice :blobthumbsup: :blob_uwu:
I'm pretty sure if you were a DS boss, you'd be something like:
Danny the Defiled
And if the player doesn't kill you fast enough, you split into two with half max health.
Then, in the second phase, after a certain period of time passes and the player hasn't died, all the clones merge back into one with the strength of however many clones added together.

So...you could either be a very weak boss, or a very strong boss.
You'd be weak to piercing damage, but resistant to blunt, slashing, faith, and magic damage.
'-'
You'd also be particularly weak to fire until the second phase in which you'd be immune.

Your attacks would consist of:
- A cry-laugh wail that paralyses the enemy within a certain range for a few seconds
- An air-kick with a big wind-up and stomp that can knock down the enemy
- If enemy is paralysed/knocked down, would run up and stomp on them like a temper tantrum
- Second phase would also have you standing still for a few seconds before a whole bunch of roots appear in a massive cone area around the enemy that can deal poison damage

Just some thoughts on it.
Of course, I have no idea if such a boss would be good or not, nor if such an attack pattern is balanced or not.
:sweat_smile:
It just passed in my mind.

X

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Danny the Defiled
And if the player doesn't kill you fast enough, you split into two with half max health.
Then, in the second phase, after a certain period of time passes and the player hasn't died, all the clones merge back into one with the strength of however many clones added together.

You'd be weak to piercing damage, but resistant to blunt, slashing, faith, and magic damage.
'-'
You'd also be particularly weak to fire until the second phase in which you'd be immune.

- A cry-laugh wail that paralyses the enemy within a certain range for a few seconds
- If enemy is paralysed/knocked down, would run up and stomp on them like a temper tantrum
- Second phase would also have you standing still for a few seconds before a whole bunch of roots appear in a massive cone area around the enemy that can deal poison damage

Of course, I have no idea if such a boss would be good or not, nor if such an attack pattern is balanced or not.

X
Canon

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller

I am going to borrow Tony's glock for a while

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Danny the Defiled

'-'

:blob_aww: this is great! Mind if I use a few things? :blob_evil:
I want to have 3 fazes... Sister Friede bossfight is my favorite, so I want to be like her (trolling people into thinking they won :blob_ghost: )

Faze 3 and I become Blackflame Eldritch Danny :blob_ghost:

X
We have reality breaking duck... I think I need to become more broken and less balanced :sweating_profusely:

Funny enough, Fighting Azure I gave myself a copy of the Blade of Mercy (because a hoonter must hoont and it's my favorite weapon in Bloodborne) so now I'm a SoulsBorne daikon :blob_evil: