If you could be reincarnated as any, as in anything, anyone, anyplace, just any. What would it be.

Ethereal

You also get to choose what world you reincarnate in, or even custom design or choose a world to reincarnate as.

Heck you can even custom design a world to reincarnate in.

Now go wild my friends.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'd reincarnate on Earth, in Canada, in a decently wealthy family, but not a rich one. Also, a decently open minded family, I wouldn't want to be with xenophobic, homophobic, racist, etc people after all.

I'd be your perfectly average girl, though somewhat prettier than I am right now.

... And that's about it, I don't think I'd change anything else. I mean, I'd rather be in a world where I'm familiar with most things and the common sense and stuff, though in a wealthier and safer country than mine. Also, modern technology is a huge amount of comfort, and I doubt I'd wish to change that for pretty much anything.

If I had to make bigger changes, I'd go to a fantasy equivalent of modern Earth, which would basically be the same as our Earth, but with magic. And my magic would be teleportation, because I'd love to save up on travel time.

... And if I was absolutely forced to make even bigger changes, then I'd go with a world that is year-round at a warm temperature and that the concept of clothes didn't exist and that snu snu was something viewed as completely normal and that anyone could do with anyone (with consent, of course). So I'd willingly go into those hentai situations while being naked 24/7 and then go back to my everyday life as soon as I was done with that.

And if I had to make even bigger changes, then I'd tell whoever was in charge of reincarnation to just send me to heaven, because I already did enough! >.<

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
I'd like to reincarnate on parallel Earth in any country as long it's a modern-day of sword and magic. A family I'd like to have can be rich, not poor, but of upper-middle economy class. They have to be open-minded and centrists, not xenophobic, homophobic, racist, extremist, etc. Siblings are optional but I prefer having older and younger siblings to give me more reason why I have to win and why I have to do my best.

The technology itself can be a mixture of magic and science but no sci-fi and steampunk. The country I reincarnated at has to be one of the transparent and well-off developed ones with great healthcare and services and has a neutral foreign policy.

If I were to be trained in the art of combat for the sake of going to school, I'll take archery all day long and be an infamous 'ghost'.

If polygamy is allowed, that might solve my romance problems there. I'll go with the flow.

Last edited:
it'd be wack to reincarnate as a loli god and get spoiled by cute and loving girls.

for the world, it'd be nice if there's anime, video games, rice, elf, and animal-eared girls. and most importantly, gacha games that are actually f2p friendly.

DonutEatingDoggo

I would love to be reincarnated in a litRPG style world with titles as a status! Being granted a title is pretty nice and just like in real life(honors, etc.) it would give the people in the world a feeling of reward or compensation! I would love to be reincarnated as a cat, wolf/dog, or maybe even a bunny cause, ehem, there might be further evolutions for humanoid bodies:blob_melt:. Kemonomimi!

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Not Serious (More for fun):
I want to be the villainess of a story, but go wayyyyyyyyy off track from the original plot. The world would be a mechanical, machine, magical world with steampunk elements. Enormous amounts of metals, minerals, chemicals, magical materials, and natural sources of energy are available. (Hopefully pollution isn't an ecological/health problem somehow. I don't want all the animals to be dead and people to have respiratory illness just because.) The technology is advanced to the 1800s level and the industrial revolution is underway. The world's geography doesn't look anything like Earth's. Landmasses are much different, biomes are erratic and scattered about, huge natural features that make the Rocky Mountains, Mt. Fuji, and Everest look like hills are common.

The setting of the story would be: The villainess is the prime minister's daughter who is to be married to the prince of their mountain kingdom. The mountains are so tall that most of the kingdom resides above the clouds on plateaus. The unique resource of the mountain kingdom is their levistones. These stones have anti-gravity properties and can be used to craft airships and flying equipment.

There is one nearby opposing country. This country is far below the mountains and clouds. Their kingdom is filled with prairie/desert lands riddled with giant natural caverns going deep into the planet. There are underground lakes, rivers and aquifers with strange flow patterns. Some volcanic activity is present. The nation often has periods of extreme fog, cloudy weather, and torrential rain. This kingdom has plenty of metal resources and energy resources. The people are well known for traveling around the vast expanses of land in their mechanical vehicles.

These two countries are trying to ease tensions by sending high profile students to each others' lands' greatest academies to foster goodwill. However, the issue is that the Skyland has a system of aristocracy and they are a bit uppity, while the Plains is a republic with nouveau riche, old money, and people elevated through meritocracy.

Anyways, the heroine arrives from the republic to attend the Skyland academy, but she is more like a poor girl who only got added on because she came from a family elevated through meritocracy and weird circumstances forced her to attend the palliating international tensions communion event.

Now then ... as the villainess the first thing I would want to do? Why that's obvious of course. I would sign up to take part in the "Grand Exploration Embarkment"! This Grand Exploration Embarkment is a joint mission between the two nations, combining their technologies and resources together, and sharing the best of the best adventurers, soldiers, engineers, scientists, and personnel of all kinds to explore the Wildlands. Vast areas of the planet are still undiscovered and unexplored due to the extreme topography, animal life, and geological activity. So off I would go straight into the fucking abyss, like a madman on a voyage to the ends of the Earth. Ohohoho.

I want a lot of stupid things added in as well to spice up life. Like how about the heroine join the voyage too ... because I made her my maid adjutant? The capture targets can go have homosexual relationships with each other or something for all I care. The prince can also use his hand for the rest of his life. Hmmmmm, what else shall I do ...

I want an ugly but cute pet. Like an otherworld mole. (It's going to be the mascot)

Serious (More for the sake of pragmatism):
I would like to reincarnate as a spirit in a world without death, murder, assault, severe pain, theft, war, disease, aging, poverty, scarcity, oppressive governments, taxes, etc. This world would have entertainment, and quite a bit of freedom to do as one pleases. Most importantly it would be a stable world with many other intelligent beings and a sort of social network that is helpful and supports mental health of residents without being intrusive or dystopian. The network would be able to help you find friends to connect with to do things together, like academics or work or games or reading. It would be a world where you didn't need to work, but you could if you wanted to. It would be nice if most physical laws stayed the same or could be manipulated to a certain extent.

Last edited:

FunnyMessage

I would reincarnate as a gender-fluid being that's half in the physical realm and half in the spirit realm. Why? Because I now can begin my greatest fantasy . . . Global Domination through peaceful integration. Since I'm partially spiritual in nature I should be able to connect souls together, not in a chimeric way but like a web. Once everyone is connected it will be impossible to feel hatred towards each other, it would be like hating yourself. And with all the psychologists connected self-hatred is pretty much gone. Boom world peace.

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
I would reincarnate as like a black hole being that sucks up stuff to get stronger to the point of god which at that point I would have a physical/immaterial human like body which at that point I would become a void and so on until I die think and do it all over again

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Frankly, I would just reincarnate into a replica of the same world as I am in as of now, minus being poor, physically ill and most of the negative aspects in my life.
Long story short, be rich enough to not give a hoot about healthcare and still has the ability to go do what I like, enough for everyone in the whole family of course, but not Bill Gate's kind of rich. Physically fit as in no more inherited diseases, have proper sights and maybe a body that does not creak and crack everytime I move a joint. Me myself stop being an anion and a more likeable face, plus my neighbourhood to stop being a cesspool.
I will be honest, the above is quite boring, I can go with the harem route and fuck whatever girls I like, I can become a god that screws all over people or I can cause pandemonium at a cosmic scale that makes Thanos and Darksied learn from me.
But seeing how "players" in my life have ruined lives not just their own and having shitty leaders in work, school and country, I am just content to have a normal life. Maybe just throw in some magiktech for fun, but that is all.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
a tree in bumfuck nowhere cause im done with the bullshit i have rn tbh

Replicators make basic bitch jobs a thing of the past.
one half of the general socioeconomic status just got nuked right then right there

Daitengu

one half of the general socioeconomic status just got nuked right then right there

Considering people in Star Trek don't have money anymore, I don't see the problem.

Every human in space is there because they want to be, not because of pay. Passion and duty drive Star Trek humans, not wealth, greed, or even survival. Because replicators.

BenJepheneT

Considering people in Star Trek don't have money anymore, I don't see the problem.

Every human in space is there because they want to be, not because of pay. Passion and duty drive Star Trek humans, not wealth, greed, or even survival. Because replicators.
What if there's like this one dude who's true passion is making Subway sandwiches and turns out there's a dozen other iCarly's out there who can make better sandwiches and they're cheap and easy to replace

Man I don't wanna be that guy

Daitengu

What if there's like this one dude who's true passion is making Subway sandwiches and turns out there's a dozen other iCarly's out there who can make better sandwiches and they're cheap and easy to replace

Man I don't wanna be that guy
Replicators can literally get the best ingredients for the same cost as anyone else. Since quality is the same, it comes down to skills and taste preference.

Considering replicators make the coffee and the mug, the reverse is also true for reclaimation units. Sewage and plastic islands will be a thing of the past.

Also, holodecks. You can just be in a D&D game, not just play tabletop or videogames. Got bored? Hop into WoW, or Fallout, or Cyberpunk, or Warhammer. Why be in one universe when you can play in a sim of any universe.

BenJepheneT

, holodecks. You can just be in a D&D game, not just play tabletop or videogames. Got bored? Hop into WoW, or Fallout, or Cyberpunk, or Warhammer. Why be in one universe when you can play in a sim of any universe.
That just sucks away the fun of choosing. Why commit when you can hop into another world? It's a me thing but damn, I gotta be loyal to my choice.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
That just sucks away the fun of choosing. Why commit when you can hop into another world? It's a me thing but damn, I gotta be loyal to my choice.
The more choices the merrier I'd say! XD

I mean, it means you can always change as you see fit, that seems nice to me~

BenJepheneT

The more choices the merrier I'd say! XD

I mean, it means you can always change as you see fit, that seems nice to me~
Different mindsets I guess. I much rather commit and stay loyal to my decisions, no matter how much my heart wavers.