SHF High-school Fanfic

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I know it's been a few days but I just got around to reading this splendid work.
I was astonished, you were able to do something I never expected to come out of SHHS! So meta yet so fitting.

When I told you about PAM so long ago I never thought you would have used her in such a way. But I am pleased.
I can happily say that this work is Well Done
I'd love to see it shine brilliantly as a Treasure
...And the stars are her tails.

Ice cream for anyone who gets my reference.

Hint: The last word in the phrase I changed for this chapter.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
HAHA! I DID IT! So long world 5! Time for world 6 :blob_evil:
Good job~
Just so you know... i struggled the most on world 6... It's a DPS check if you don't have insane survivability (Read: Gepard or whatever OP Harmony/Preservation they added that makes you immortal)
:blob_evil_two: I did it on second try with Acheron, Fire MC, Himeko and Bailu. Compared to Kafka she was easy as hell... Now time to hunt some Deer :blob_evil:
Or you can just do remembrance cheese?
Yep... World 7 is that fukin Deer from Xianzhou. World 8 is shota with his stupid swords, so those 2 are going to be a pain in the ass for me :blob_blank:
Those are easy… World 9 is Memory Zone Meme “Something Unto Death” so yay….

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Good job~
Thank you :blob_melt:
Or you can just do remembrance cheese?
I prefer gouda :blob_uwu:
Those are easy… World 9 is Memory Zone Meme “Something Unto Death” so yay….
Oh the Meme is EZ af, so I'm not too worried, but the Deer and shota are annoying as hell to me. I hate fights that stretch or the ones where the boss gets 50 fucking turns and 1 shots everyone before I get to do anything :blob_pout: Interesting how everyone struggles with something different :blob_evil_two:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
h the Meme is EZ af, so I'm not too worried, but the Deer and shota are annoying as hell to me. I hate fights that stretch or the ones where the boss gets 50 fucking turns and 1 shots everyone before I get to do anything :blob_pout: Interesting how everyone struggles with something different :blob_evil_two:
Ahahaha…
AHAHAHAHA…
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHDVCHSBJCBEDKJCNWECHJ EDGHC ERGVCWDHGCBJKWSNCWKLSD!!
*cries in phase 3*

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I only had to download 32gb+4gb(Chinese language) what kind of star rail did you download?! OoO
yay CN VA are so good (ง'̀-'́)ง I think Matcha probably DL all of the voice packs and sometimes it downloads extra packages for patching that it later removes, so maybe that also added :blob_hmm_two:
It required 67 GB of free space to download. Then it started downloading about 30 GB, followed by 6 GB of extra downloads on the title screen (I assume these are the Japanese voices).

DUCK YEAH! 🤘

Downloading HSR + Genshin on my laptop is mentally harder than I thought it would be. :sweating_profusely:

100 GB- gone in 3 hours. :blob_blank:

And I'm still thinking about downloading HSR on my phone...
It is, Mama. How many GB does Genshin have? I hope it's less than HSR.

Calling you Faker is self explanatory enough thought :blob_frown:
No, because I'm not a faker, as Seymour confirmed. It's you who only loves literal puppets. Yours is misleading advertising.

Yep. There are 6 pieces of relics: 4 "armor" pieces (head, hands, chest, feet), 1 sphere and 1 rope. Each piece has a main stat and can have only 1 type of stat on it (for instance head can have only HP as main). Depending on the character you want a specific type of main stat + substat combination.

Also another tip is: don't use Fuel potions before level 40. It's not worth farming before Equilibrium 3 because only at Eq 3 good stuff starts dropping. Oh and stamina (that Trailblazer power or something) if you're at full it will automatically start storing the overflow so don't worry about having to use it. It can store up to 10days i believe Azure said.

Another thing: pull on Starter banner till your first 5 star and then move to Regular Warp banner. Don't waste warps on starter beyond that guaranteed 5 star.
Please Ane-sensei 🙏
Teach me what a noob who doesn't want to spend a penny like me should do to play optimally. Know that my ultimate goal is Sparkle.

DannyTheDaikon

Ahahaha…
AHAHAHAHA…
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHDVCHSBJCBEDKJCNWECHJ EDGHC ERGVCWDHGCBJKWSNCWKLSD!!
*cries in phase 3*
Once I get there we'll see, but I have a feeling it's gonna be the same story as with World 5 compared to World 6 for me :blob_evil_two:

MatchaChocolate69

I know it's been a few days but I just got around to reading this splendid work.
I was astonished, you were able to do something I never expected to come out of SHHS! So meta yet so fitting.

When I told you about PAM so long ago I didn't expect you would have used her in such a way. But I am pleased. I would say this was inspiring for me.
I can happily say that this work is Well Done
I'd love to see it shine brilliantly as a Treasure
Your words honor me. 🤩
I'm glad that you appreciated my work; its purpose was indeed to highlight the different characters, which I had written superficially in my previous chapters. Your character is particularly fascinating to write, and though I struggled to portray it, that's exactly why I wanted to include and make her shine.

I'm not so different from you, the hoarding dragon. Although I'm more of a magpie—when something catches my attention, I dive in, and if it sparkles enough, I make it mine. Our interaction that led to the creation of PAM is an example. It made a lasting impression on me and I was looking for a way to exploit it.

I believe that Ssemouy has shown the best representation of Azmiran.
I wanted instead to explore the contradictions and inner conflict of the character, which for me makes him fascinating. Materialistic and spiritual at the same time. It's not easy to write such a character without veering into comedy.

Thank you for the compliments!
I am very pleased to have inspired you; it's what I aspire to.

...And the stars are her tails.

Ice cream for anyone who gets my reference.

Hint: The last word in the phrase I changed for this chapter.
:blob_hmm_two:

MatchaChocolate69

@Woolen_Bat_Monkey More, make them rain :blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Oke tell me :blob_evil_two:
In phase 3, the boss starts by entering the phase where the first 2 people to get act get snatched. Then, on its next turn it takes them. Following that it attacks. After that, it attacks and after you take 3 actions, steals another person. Also, the things where your people are sealed probably have 7+ hits to free them now. Yayyyy…..

DannyTheDaikon

Please Ane-sensei 🙏
Teach me what a noob who doesn't want to spend a penny like me should do to play optimally. Know that my ultimate goal is Sparkle.
Try to save for Jingliu first or at least save 90 pulls for her (you'll get it for free, because you get gems for literally anything. I have 100 pulls in gems just from playing the game :blob_happy: ) If you lose 50/50 you have next one guaranteed to be the banner one :blob_hmm_two:

In phase 3, the boss starts by entering the phase where the first 2 people to get act get snatched. Then, on its next turn it takes them. Following that it attacks. After that, it attacks and after you take 3 actions, steals another person. Also, the things where your people are sealed probably have 7+ hits to free them now. Yayyyy…..
...But it lets you pick who's gonna be taken, because it regens energy for all party. Just use ults on support so they get snatched first and then use dps and dot to free them. I saw my gf fighting it and it looked quite straightforward even with her undergeared underleveled team. :blob_neutral: But! It is difficulty 1 because I'm not eq 4 yet, so maybe this is where it's much easier

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
...But it lets you pick who's gonna be taken, because it regens energy for all party. Just use ults on support so they get snatched first and then use dps and dot to free them. I saw my gf fighting it and it looked quite straightforward even with her undergeared underleveled team :blob_neutral:
First, I have no DoTs built. (Nihility path might fix it though) Second, my team is 2 support/dps/sustain. There is no spot for a dot. 3rd, remember I’m playing difficulty 3, so the boss has over 150k hp/phase (edit: it’s actually ~160k) and a 20% resistance to the damage I’m dealing and can’t be weakness broken since I’m missing the types. Also, if you can find a way to deal with missing 3 team members at once, do tell me. Also also, damage. Again. This thing does blast attacks for all its normal attacks and will kill anyone on my team within 4-6 hits. (Also, Jing Yuan (my dps) doesn’t have speed since I play him with Sparkle) (Also also, due to how the fight plays out, each thing containing a person needs ~8-9 hits, with the 3rd one in phase 3 having 10…)
Also also also, it has 173 or 174 speed… It’s not Sam levels, but it’s stupid.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Even more problems since I forgot:
Also, since I’m using Jing Yuan, most of my damage is backloaded due to Lightning Lord (LL) and LL randomly choses one target to blast. Now, imagine there’s 3 targets to choose from. The damage to the boss will be waaayyy lowered. So, in the best case scenario, LL can probably do ~50% of its health, but that’s it. And I’d be dead before it even gets to go once.

DannyTheDaikon

First, I have no DoTs built. (Nihility path might fix it though) Second, my team is 2 support/dps/sustain. There is no spot for a dot. 3rd, remember I’m playing difficulty 3, so the boss has over 150k hp/phase (edit: it’s actually ~160k) and a 20% resistance to the damage I’m dealing and can’t be weakness broken since I’m missing the types. Also, if you can find a way to deal with missing 3 team members at once, do tell me. Also also, damage. Again. This thing does blast attacks for all its normal attacks and will kill anyone on my team within 4-6 hits. (Also, Jing Yuan (my dps) doesn’t have speed since I play him with Sparkle) (Also also, due to how the fight plays out, each thing containing a person needs ~8-9 hits, with the 3rd one in phase 3 having 10…)
Also also also, it has 173 or 174 speed… It’s not Sam levels, but it’s stupid.
Even more problems since I forgot:
Also, since I’m using Jing Yuan, most of my damage is backloaded due to Lightning Lord (LL) and LL randomly choses one target to blast. Now, imagine there’s 3 targets to choose from. The damage to the boss will be waaayyy lowered. So, in the best case scenario, LL can probably do ~50% of its health, but that’s it. And I’d be dead before it even gets to go once.
Then that's why I said that I shouldn't have issues with this boss and why it's easy for me. There's so many ways you can mix and match stuff that it's no surprise that what person is struggling the other isn't. I wasn't trying to say that skill issue or something, sorry if I sounded this way.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Then that's why I said that I shouldn't have issues with this boss and why it's easy for me. There's so many ways you can mix and match stuff that it's no surprise that what person is struggling the other isn't. I wasn't trying to say that skill issue or something, sorry if I sounded this way.

ehhh whatever…

Anyways…
*can’t think of topic to change to*
uhhhh….
*looks around confused*

MatchaChocolate69

Try to save for Jingliu first or at least save 90 pulls for her (you'll get it for free, because you get gems for literally anything. I have 100 pulls in gems just from playing the game :blob_happy: ) If you lose 50/50 you have next one guaranteed to be the banner one :blob_hmm_two:
Thanks!
A question: who's better? Dan Heng o Dr Ratio?
I don't want to waste resources on useless characters.
I know that Asta is strong. Do you know which f2p characters to focus on?

Last edited: