My thoughts on AC Shadows after seeing the trailer.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
:blobsip:Heyo.
Nice to meet you. I have to apologise. Your answer is quite reasonable. Now I feel I was being a jerk.
It is what it is.
I usually hang out in SH Discord, so I am not that familiar with the local customs.
Albeit, I still feel some of my points stand.

But enough of that.

Back to discussing the dying franchise that is AC.
:blob_neutral:You are too easily deceived by anon.

Lloyd

Funny Guy :)
As a history fan, I wish they would stop with this black samurai shit. It's dubious as to how much of his story is real verses myth and there is a lot of evidence he was treated more as an exotic pet than a real samurai. The end of his journey in Japan is especially telling: After the army he was a part of was defeated he was the only one who didn't commit seppuku, he was caged and treated like a monkey, and eventually given back to the Portuguese. Hopefully there will be an option to just play as the hot Japanese ninja.

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
It is the smut that has addled my brain.
I knew I shouldn't have relapsed into it.
Don't be like me. Pick your stories carefully.
:blob_neutral:No idea what you mean, but just don't trust anon. The vast majority of what they say is of dubious provenance and should be taken with a triple grain of salt regardless of circumstance.

Lloyd

Funny Guy :)
Truly, I want to see if Mitsuhide Akechi is still alive at this point but its also possible that he's already dead.

Or if i can have allies besides Yasuke like Hanzo, Tadakatsu or even Toshiie or Keiji.

A retainer is still a Samurai though. If he was servant, i don't know how would he serve tea or clean the castle. Since, he got big ass hands 🤣
No, samurai is a noble title. It would be like a black guy showing up to Europe and being randomly made a baron, totally asinine.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
:blob_neutral:No idea what you mean, but just don't trust anon. The vast majority of what they say is of dubious provenance and should be taken with a triple grain of salt regardless of circumstance.
If there's anybody who can't be trusted, its @Aaqil . He's sinister and I'm apparently the only one who realizes. How can nobody else see this?
:blob_cookie:🐲

Omnifarious

I watched the trailer.
I thought it was fine...
I did feel it was too... what's the word... "new player friendly". If that makes sense. But a bit... generic and uninspired

I am not a massive ass creed fan... but I did like the different wrist dagger thingy that you can Slash.

I will probably buy in when on sale. And not play it. I got ass creed origins and thought the mythical mumble jumbo with the mummy was great and the Egypt stuff I liked.

I kinda looking forward to massive Japanese town set pieces, and maybe fight a giant snake in a DLC.