Steak with a Date

You brought your date in a fine dining restaurant

• Pay the bill since you are the best.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Find the date to split the bill.

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Pretend to go the comfort room and scram.

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Scenario:

You are on a date with this ladylike/gentleman person and they dress formally, is polite, is kind to the service crew, speaks like he/she belongs to a super high class society then when it came to ordering.

He/She orders a A5 Wagyu Ribeye Steak and it costed like $500 while you order a prime ribeye steak which costs like $100.

So, the bill comes in and your date says that they will freshen up in the comfort room for a while. In your wallet, you only have $600 on you.

BlackKnightX

A non-serious answer would be to scram; the serious one is to split the bill.

Realistically speaking, though, if it gets to the point of going out on a dinner date already, I should have known the lady extremely well by that point. So if she’s a gold digger or a scam, it shouldn’t have come to the dinner date. I should have dumped her long before that.

Monaka

Scenario:

You are on a date with this ladylike/gentleman person and they dress formally, is polite, is kind to the service crew, speaks like he/she belongs to a super high class society then when it came to ordering.

He/She orders a A5 Wagyu Ribeye Steak and it costed like $500 while you order a prime ribeye steak which costs like $100.

So, the bill comes in and your date says that they will freshen up in the comfort room for a while. In your wallet, you only have $600 on you.
It's okay, I own the restaurant.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Scenario:

Any restaurant that sell $500 wagyu better come included with a cunt-licking slave girl or a walking milk tank as well as gold-sheet napkin while Ai-chan is eating. So if there is such a place, Ai-chan would know about it and avoid it with a 20 yard stick. Even the best Matsuzaka beef steak set meal wouldn't sell for more than $200 per pound.

If Ai-chan was invited for such a date, the other person is expected to pay. If Ai-chan was the one inviting, Ai-chan would pay with a credit card. However, the restaurant would likely be closed soon after Ai-chan contact the Ministry of Commerce. A restaurant that sells wagyu steak that expensive must be involved in some shady shit.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Wake from the dream since not only I'm that rich to owe $600, I'm sure as hell don't have that kind of luck to meet a polite, rich girl who i can take to that kind of restaurant. Even if all the above is possible, I'm sure as hell won't be walking out of that restaurant alive even if I pay the bill considering my luck probably won't let me survive the next second if I spend it out on asking a girl on a date, rich at that.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I don't need to do anything because I'm the waiter serving the hypothetical couple their steaks at minimum wage. No way I can afford the beef. Hell, I'm struggling to afford this month's rent already.

TotallyHuman

If that hypothetical person is someone you wanna date - then I assume you know them well enough already, so it should be ideally worked out.
If that hypothetical person is someone like a politician you want to bribe lobby something to, you pay the bill and lick their ass so clean it sparkles.
And if you live in a functional country and that someone isn't someone you would want to date, then it's probably a deal of some kind, so it should be worked out by yourselves or etiquette

BigHoodieBoy

Go to the comfort room and wait for my date to come out. Once she does, I say hi and say we should split the bill. Once that happens, we leave together, and then I Eat my date for dessert, starting with her shoulder. With my teeth sinking in her flesh, it tastes even better than the Steak. After I fully eat her, I go back home to Jack-Off to her.

Omnifarious

The Synaptic Nebula
Tell the staff it's the date's birthday, get them to sing happy birthday and bring a cake when the date comes back.

Dramatically say, "it's not MY birthday, I thought it was YOUR birthday"

Then pay two-thirds of the bill, so $400