MyukiMruieast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My brother is two timing. He's saying I love you to his lover's sister... •-•
    Life is too harsh at me~ *Bites handkerchief* Why won't my brother answer his own modules~ Why am I obligated to answer his~ When he's already first year in junior high~ Lol~ Aw, my stomach hurts.
    Reactions: Agentt
    MyukiMruieast
    MyukiMruieast
    I don't know either. Mom just hopes he'll becom smarter someday. If covid ends and ff classes returns, we'll laugh if he'll get low grades. (Also, typical Asian mom who wants her children to have good grades.)
    Lorelliad
    Lorelliad
    I might get this wrong but... are you Filipino too?
    MyukiMruieast
    MyukiMruieast
    Yes, I'm a filipina. Nice to meet you.
    I see that @Agentt has been... Spamming your Wall. Quite unfortunate. Live on, user, live on.
    Omg, my brother just recently gotten himself a girlfriend about four days before valentines. That little girl always call him and sends him cute - sexy pics. This lucky fkr is 12 and is taken, thankfully I still have myself.
    MyukiMruieast
    MyukiMruieast
    She lives far and we don't really know her in rl. She met my brother while playing and jeez shes really annoying because she always kept on calling and disturbing everyone's rest. My brother wanted to block her but the girl didn't want him to.
    D
    Deleted member 57675
    That relationship sounds toxic and unhealthy. Hope someone helps them realize it.
    MyukiMruieast
    MyukiMruieast
    I pray that they'd break up. Gurl is annoying and her friends too. I warned them not to call but they do not comply to this elder's wants...
    Oh, it's February 14. Time to date myself— Happy Valentines. I wonder if it's 14 in other countries.
    D
    Deleted member 57675
    Theres 520 recently or may 20 i heard chinese people start for couples. Something about a recent trend i think?

And then 8/4 qixi festival or cowherd and weaver girl.

Interesting. Quick google search learned that 520 is i love you slang in chinese but switch the numbers around and 250= idiot. All we need is some fat fingers and instead of 520 we type 250 to a SO and poof. Deadmeat then.
    Nobody:

Me dreaming about two kids who I... Gave birth??? I felt like I already dreamt the previous part like a few months ago, and seriously, a kid at 13 and they look like 13 yr olds.
    Weirdo, be normal and dream about dying
    MyukiMruieast
    MyukiMruieast
    If it's that simple, I wish I would~ But fr, even the zombie apocalypse dream I always have in session for a few months wouldn't give me the ending of death I wish to achieve.
    I will smite thee’ with holy power. Someone who sides with the elves must perish.
    MyukiMruieast
    MyukiMruieast
    (you cannot wake up someone pretending to be asleep) *Still Unconscious"
    *kicks in ribs, eneogh to hurt* wake up
    MyukiMruieast
    MyukiMruieast
    *Yelps* I will not have my life perish by the hands of the black fans of my dear elven companions... *Falls unconscious once again.*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…