Paul_Tromba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For those that may be interested in using this information for writing, if you ever need to, 65g of blood can be used as a single egg substitute when baking. 43 g for a single egg white. Strangely, I didn't learn this information from writing research, I was shown this in a baking class.
    Reactions: Aaqil and gogo7966
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    Wonder what the butcher thought when someone came in asking to buy blood...
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    It can be difficult to purchase. However, some meatlockers and butchers may be willing to save some of the blood that they drain if you ask ahead of time with the addition of buying some of the meat. Though you would have to call around. Last resort is the Amish.
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    I sneak into alley with a trenchcoat. A man in old clothes with a beard and lantern comes out from behind a dumpster. I approach him, "So Ezekiel," I glance around to check for cops, "You got any of that, uh, cow blood for me?"
    I fucked up a few minutes ago. I was making food for this group we're hosting and some of my coworkers were in the kitchen asking about stuff. Anyways, I pulled some stuff out of the oven, set it on the counter, and looked to see that everyone was staring at me in horror. It wasn't until then that I realized that I had pulled a hot metal pan out of the oven bare handed.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    paul definitely knows his power level, or else he wouldn't have phrased his post like this with an obvious punchline at the end. he's just setting us up so that one day he would drop a "whoops just accidentally manhandled the Demon Core with my bare hands" and get away with it
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Any story can be an interesting story if told properly. This just felt like it needed to be written with a punchline.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    to make an interesting story the author needs to know what is interesting to begin with. the fact that you knew that pulling a hot metal pan out of the oven bare handed is good enough for a punchline means that you know it's not normal, and that you're not normal, and that if i one day see a news report of a man summoning Beezlebub from the local church kitchen it's probably you
    I hate these kinds of videos because I could just read them myself but this is spitting straight facts.
    I want to be historically accurate but I don't want to have to make my MC point out that hot baths are looked down upon because it was thought that it would make you go insane and soap was fairly rare in London during the 1800s. Perfumes were the closest that you got to anyone smelling nice. I find it pretty disgusting.
    NotaNuffian
    NotaNuffian
    I mean, cockscrew penis gives women pleasure, same as corn.

Also, I thought you meant that Oberon is fucking a tree/ grass/ rock/ lioness while all I can remember what (or who) Zeus is doing are beautiful human women.

So Obby is committing beastiality while Zeus is making people commit beastiality.
    Paul_Tromba
    TheDerpieGod
    TheDerpieGod
    vegan teacher did preach to love all animals. Guess thats lovin animals.
    I feel happy right now as all the shitty anime memes that I remember watching in 2007 are making a comeback thanks to the algorithm but all these kids are showing up, calling them shit memes, boomer memes, and low quality memes. Can't appreciate what made our days enjoyable.
    Reactions: minionlover
    minionlover
    minionlover
    Did you happen to like troll memes? Please say yes, I need validation that I wasn't the only one who laughed their ass off reading them.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I was recommended a Linkin Park Naruto AMV the other day. I felt like a veteran for a second.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Yes, and yes.
    Was listening to some 1-hour lofi beats to help me write and I didn't realize it changed to this. This has been playing for the past 30 minutes before my brain understood that a long-lost childhood meme has resurfaced thanks to the haunting youtube algorithm. Why must I suffer?
    Part of me wants to put some dumb phrases and actions that only make sense in context into my next draft so that when it's read, the reader doesn't realize it's wrong until they take a second to think. For example, let's say that you have some dialogue and the some character is described as laughing in French or you describe an old man character in the same way a perverted writer would describe a heroine character.
    Dumb idea: wizard that only wears a big wizard robe and hat because he has sewn thousands of sticky notes covered in spells into the inside of them. 90% of the wizards battles end with his opponent scarred for life because he would accidentally flash them whilst looking for the right spell. Magic is also the equivalent of coding with a lot of the same mistakes involved with writing code.
    Some of the guest at our workplace lit some incense that set off the fire alarms and now the fire department is here while I spent 10 minutes trying to make sure it wasn't me who caused the fire.
    Bad idea: buy a bunch of electronic piano's and change their coding so that no matter what key you hit, it will play the next key for Gansta's Paradise. Sell it on eBay as a magic keyboard that only plays Gangsta's paradise.
    The most evil thing I can think of to cause people to stop and think would be to play the G chord from the start of the black parade, but only that note over speakers at random without ever actually ever playing the song as it segways into a different song.
    Just finished watching Elfen Leid. I feel sad and angry but I don't know who to be angry at. the evil characters? the selfish characters? the trauma children? The writer who put in so many nude scenes? I don't know. All of them, perhaps.
    Reactions: Nhatduongg
    Anon2024
    Anon2024
    Elden Leid had a tone problem. They wanted to be both wholesome and bloody at the same time. It’s a strange combination for sure and there is no actual resolution. I think the anime didn’t have enough time to fully flesh it out.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I agree. 14 episodes was not enough for what it was. It had a good ending that was satisfying to me at least but it was still sad.
    There should be 2 more types of Olympics. One where random people from each country compete in each sport to see which country is more likely to have healthier and athletic bystanders. The other being where real Olympic athletes take choice sports enhancing drugs to see how capable humans are with help.
    Reactions: Nhatduongg
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    The other being where real Olympic athletes take choice sports enhancing drugs to see how capable humans are with help.
    Isn't this the usual Olympics?
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I mean, sometimes but it isn't supposed to be allowed. I just want to see how high a person can actually jump or how fast humans can truly swim. Hell, I would just love to see Fencers fighting on crack.
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    It isn't allowed, but everyone still does it. So you can already watch how high a person can jump in the usual Olympics. But I agree that making every competitor high would be a different thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…