BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sometimes you gotta be grateful for being broke. since I can't buy new books I've been rereading old ones I forgot and reading them like I've discovered them new. It's fucking magical, I tell you that.
    Reactions: Nahrenne and tiaf
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I find it sad that relative financial success in life isn't about knowledge, motivation, skills, or hardworking diligence, but it's all about where you were born and to what family.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    with the amount of cash we need to bank in to at least visit maple land we rather stay here and scrape the barrels tbh
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *wants to try genuine Canadian poutine at least once in her life*
    '-'

X
    Reactions: Yorda
    I've always had an idea that a dragon are non-entity entities.

I realize I'm not making sense but if you wanna hear me ramble for the next few text boxes you're more than welcomed.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    There's only one dragon, and it will always be there. It will forever stay undefeated and unparalled. But once it's defeated, it simply loses its status as a dragon since the beginning, and it is revealed that the one who defeated the dragon was the dragon itself all along.
    • Wow
    Reactions: tiaf
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    This concept is still in its early stages, so it's very confusing, very rough and quite frankly, some 5deep4me shit. But I'm planning to polish and improve upon the concept, cause' I think it's kinda neat. I just felt like sharing it with you guys. I don't know what I thought I'd get out of doing it but heck, what the hell, huh?
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *awaits the day your strong and powerful dragon will rise up and conquer*
    '-'

X
    Just finished my cheat-cum-anti-cheat build for the Adventurers' Guild. Ran into some lore claiming problems among some other issues but it's good to go.

Man, I'm gonna grind so many nightwatches they'll probably ban me from em'.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Enjoying grinding with guards throughout the night!
    o/

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    CERTAINLY
    I think I might introduce a new calamity to the Adventurers' Guild - >>>>>ME<<<<<
    Do you draw your pictures using charcoal pencils, instead of graphite pencils?
    '-'

X
    Reactions: ohko
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    All graphite. All my resources come from my school's floor where you'd find plenty of discarded pencils prime for good use.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Ohhh.
    'o'

You have a nice drawing style.

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    God damn thanks manen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…