Agentt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I doubt others will share this feeling, but I find it really cute how simply scientists named their books. I like to imagine they spend days and days thinking of a title, and end up with something like "Animals" and when it comes to write a sequel, he was like, fuck it, I ain't doing that again and went with "Animals(revised)"
    someonesomeguy
    someonesomeguy
    [insert name of scientist] [name of subject ] for [exam/degree] ver [insert year]

It's like lightnovel titles.
    The books scream. This is a textbook you will get what you expect. I tried. Don't like it don't buy it. No refunds.

I don't really care if you buy it or not .
    b-b-bak-
    -bakchodh
    Always remember, you can take a loan to pay your debt, so go and enjoy a shopping spree
    Reactions: Napelynn
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    No. Bad Agentt, bad. Bad influence. Bad advice.

Probably why many still stuck in a cycle of paying debt and burrowing themselves into a deeper hole.
    High-in-the-skys
    High-in-the-skys
    Always remember, there are 2 kidneys, so feel free to sell the other one to blackmarket...
    So, my father recieved some ultra boomer unfunny jokes and he really liked them, and was even excited to show them to me, which is really rare, considering how tsundere fathers can be. So, I thought of telling it here.
    A cook says "I am a simple man but my food is special."
    A shopkeeper says "Fans available here."
    An astrologer says "pay me to know the spoiler"
    I haven't posted many threads but almost all of them end up becoming toxic...Is this my gift from God?
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    How arrogant when you first started, i don't see people viciously attacking each other thu...it seems like they're sharing their writing styles...
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Well, yes, but it was really near with Jemini and Ben. One disagreement and both are known to be master in dissing.
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    I think one of them is more inclined to do that than the other but gp
    Saw a white bat today. Which is a bit funny considering what all is happening around the world.
    Step 1: Close your eyes
    Step 2: Without moving your head, look above. Like, by rolling your eyes.
    Step 3: You can no longer open your eyes.
    Bishop 1: I must announce that our one true lord and saviour, Jesus has died.
    Bishop 2: We must celebrate this day.
    Bishop 1: Exactly- Wait, what? You mean mourn?
    Bishop 2:I announce this to be a public holiday!
    Bishop 1: Huh?
    Bishop 3: Let's call it the Good Friday!
    Bishop 2: Hell yeah!
    So, I was making some tea right now when I noticed that my strainer was burnt. I was like, huh, that's weird. How did that happen. Then I proceeded to but the strainer on fire like I usually do while making tea, and suddenly it hits me,
    Oooh, that's why.
    Always remember, till the time you don't try, you can always brag a perfect win record against Ussain Bolt.
    I wonder if I can write a fanfic on another fanfic.
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    A fanfic of another fanfic in a fanfic.
    I smell Inception.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Oh my god, we can do that. Just put a fourth wall tag that the characters know that they are in a fanfic, they try to get out and at the last, when they are successful, they find that they were in a fanfuc of a fanfic all along, all along.
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    Imagine Deadpool making a fanfic of the Deadpool in Wolverine's Origins in a Deadpool 2016 crossover fanfic except the Deadpool from 2018 timeline came to assassinate Deadpool2016 for making such a fanfic. And this was all written and compiled in the greatest lore, the Deadpool Fanfic Collections. Brought to you by Slade Wilson, a mercenary companion.
    Wow, hiatus is really boring. I wish I could still spend an hour in morning and an hour in night playing community games here. How is SeaSquidFish going about?
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    Hiatus is boring, but its necessary sometimes. Its hard to stop things if its interesting, but one day I'll probably slip away for a good chunk of time and forget about here, as I did on Mirakee and Wattpad.

After all, I want to be one that creates content, not just watching content only to still be empty handed.
    Someday. It'll be any day now. ;)
    Reactions: Agentt
    Continued from post below
    So, to calm him down, I decided to show him Re:Zero, since it doesn't have that much of action and the deaths are pretty much censored. What I did underestimated was the VA's amazing work to portray Subaru's screams.
    But, I'll prescribe him some happy ones once we meet again, so, its fine~~~~~~~~, I hope.
    Continued from below post
    So, I asked him, hey, want to see some 'adult' stuff? And he was yes!, till its horror. So I showed him some clips of AOT, which got him pumped up. Then we saw, Overlord, Another, Madoka Magica, Agame ga Kill. It was at this point he protested that anymore and he will have nightmares.
    Today, went to my cousin's. A note, he is 11 and is a fan of horror. He is proud of that fact that he has seen all major horror films and often makes fun of me for being scared of them. So, I found out that he has a game on his phone, Happy Wheels, whichbwas very gory and disturbing for me, but normal for him. So, I thought he is ready for...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…