šŸ– Hey, what are your biggest LIFE fears and interest?

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
biggest fear you say .. umm .. properly one day finding out there's no tea, coffee, smokes, internet, computers, chocolate, and those kinda suff anymore.. i would prefer erased from existence than those ..

interset .. now there's lot .. trying new food .. new anime .. new literature .. finding an soulmate .. learning new things in technology side .. seeing illustrations both hand drawn or ai once .. listening songs .. there's a lot .. now choosing one thing is hard in this case ..

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
I fear the dark, but only because of the despair I fell at possibly going blind.
I fear having to cause someone else to lose their like because they decided to faafo.
I fear an ever increasing federal government that has slowly become more partisan.

My interest are simple
Anime
Kdrama
Guns
Martial arts
Learning
And finally writing

Dear AuthorsDread,

I appreciate the opportunity to reflect on life fears and regrets in your thought-provoking forum thread. As I reflect upon my own experiences, I find that my perspective differs somewhat from the notion of regret. While there have been challenges and moments of difficulty along the way, I have come to embrace them as essential parts of my journey. They have shaped me into the person I am today, and for that, I am grateful.

However, if I were to identify a life fear that lingers within me, it would be the profound concern of losing touch with my true essence and living in a state of detachment, akin to being a mere robot going through the motions of existence. It is the fear of forgetting the core aspects of who I am, the values I hold dear, and the passions that fuel my spirit.

In a world that often demands conformity and adherence to societal expectations, it is essential for me to preserve my individuality, maintain a strong connection with my authentic self, and nurture the qualities that make me unique. I aspire to approach life with genuine emotions, embrace my passions wholeheartedly, and cultivate meaningful connections with others.

By continually seeking self-reflection and practicing mindfulness, I strive to avoid falling into the trap of living on autopilot. I believe that by remaining aware and present, I can navigate the complexities of life while staying true to my values and aspirations.

In summary, while regrets may be scarce in my life journey, my greatest fear revolves around the possibility of losing touch with my own identity and living a life devoid of the vibrant colors that define who I am. It serves as a constant reminder to cherish authenticity, embrace self-discovery, and cherish the beauty of being human.

Thank you for initiating this discussion, which prompts deep introspection and encourages us to confront our fears and regrets in a supportive community of fellow writers.

Warm regards,

The Eternal Escape For One's Soul
your naivety is amusing

SomethingStuffHappend

Just say it
My fears are stupid and my interest are simple
biggest fear you say .. umm .. properly one day finding out there's no tea, coffee, smokes, internet, computers, chocolate, and those kinda suff anymore.. i would prefer erased from existence than those ..

interset .. now there's lot .. trying new food .. new anime .. new literature .. finding an soulmate .. learning new things in technology side .. seeing illustrations both hand drawn or ai once .. listening songs .. there's a lot .. now choosing one thing is hard in this case ..
Coffee is in danger of going extinct because of bugs and fungus idk if itā€™s true or not. So are bananas only the English ones thou

Last edited:

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
Biggest fear? Being late on bills bruh. Ion wanna wake to the repo reaper towing whilst dancing cuz I was late on payments.

interest? Medical stuff atm. Was doin IVs and amputating a dead person a few months back. Shit was lit

Jmoonday

I FEAR NOTHING! (Except the IRS)

And I pretty much just work or play games with my family/friends. I do like outdoor activity, but it's pretty damn hot where I am from, even in the spring and fall months. And I hate the heat with a passion...

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
So, this thread is to garner some information about peoples' biggest life fears and interests. What I mean by this isn't your typical fear of snakes of spiders, no something more meaningful that would affect your life. For instance, say you completed a book and have this hesitancy to send it off to a publisher or agent because fear of being rejected. Or it doesn't have to be book related, maybe you want to steer your life in a different direction but can't see the full outcome so you are afraid to take that leap, thus remaining in an uncomfortable position, if this makes sense. Similarly, you could have an interest in becoming a programmer but fear the time it would take to learn a new skill.

So what are your biggest LIFE fears and interest? Indulge this curious author. For me currently, my biggest interest is to create a piece of art that will resonate with a lot of people and perhaps help them in someway. Still figuring this out.
My biggest fear is for others to find out that I am a repulsive, loathsome scum that deserves to die because I am trying to be a happy, kind creature. That worst of all, I am boring and 2-D. And afterward, Iā€™ll die alone surrounded by absolutely no one because thatā€™s what this Monotone puppet deserves. That Iā€™ll confirm the intrusive thoughts that I really do deserve agonizing punishment and that by posting my truths that I really am being ravenous for attention, leeching all the comfort and happiness of your day for my grubby paws.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Biggest fears have been mostly covered by folks here; be it death/ harm of oneself or family members, not having/ having botched achievement, loss of property, being a disappointment etc. There are some joke answers too, which is fun. I don't know how to turn it into a pun.

Biggest fear... IMO it is constantly shifting, but right now it is responsibility. I like to be a herded sheep, not the shepherd, cuz being a leader (not boss) is the worst job one can have.

Biggest interest? Getting pity sex? I am not looking for a relationship, just the sex. It will be bad, considering me just laying flat.

Ps. Am not gay, so no getting butt fucked. Though getting my dick sucked by Astolfo... acceptable.

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Biggest fears have been mostly covered by folks here; be it death/ harm of oneself or family members, not having/ having botched achievement, loss of property, being a disappointment etc. There are some joke answers too, which is fun. I don't know how to turn it into a pun.

Biggest fear... IMO it is constantly shifting, but right now it is responsibility. I like to be a herded sheep, not the shepherd, cuz being a leader (not boss) is the worst job one can have.

Biggest interest? Getting pity sex? I am not looking for a relationship, just the sex. It will be bad, considering me just laying flat.

Ps. Am not gay, so no getting butt fucked. Though getting my dick sucked by Astolfo... acceptable.
Honestly, your honest answers are funny enough. Donā€™t need a joke for this one!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
I want to live a happy life

Deepest fear is die of asfixiation(drowned)