1 Elf Girlfriend who really loves you or 1 Million Dollars

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
The Elf is a very beautiful woman with long flowing silver hair, porcelain white skin, blue eyes. She also has a very athletic physique and somewhat firm behind but has small breasts. She belongs to a noble family that has the rank equivalent of an Archduke. Proficient in archery and a master of all melee weaponry, can cook, can speak 6 languages, knows 50 martial art techniques, has super hearing and doesn't miss a shot.

Meanwhile, the other choice is 1 Million Dollars, tax free.

Last edited:

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
There are some circumstances here that make it a little tough, but the elf is pretty much the best choice generally speaking?

She can give you more than a million dollars, if you're just a little patient. After that it's just a question of type.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Was thinking the same thing, but I'll just assume that in this hypothetical scenario, (we) are fit for her. So it's just a matter of what you think of her.
Yes, think of it as you're in a relationship, her family approves of you and will sponsor your wedding, if ever.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Then I chose the elf.

Edit:
Even with the cheating add-on you put in there @ElliePorter I still chose the elf. I abhor cheating. I only require one thing from my partner; loyalty.

Plus money can be made. And she must come with some dowry being elf nobility. We will get by even if not.

Last edited: