2 BL titles made it to trending!!! SO HAPPY WHERE ARE YOU MY FELLOW SISTERS 🌸

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Lil sisters!!!! :blob_aww: I was looking at the front page and a BL title made it to first place trending!! And also fourth place~

twoblshurrah.jpg

So what this means is that there are more and more and more of us now :blob_melt: Come out and celebrate, let this handsome big sister see you~ :blob_aww::blob_melt:

Edit: once I finish my fanart contest submission I might make a thread to give free BL art :blob_melt: let's celebrate

Last edited:

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Handsome one, you may rejoice for certain, but why do you censor the others? Why do you exclude them from the festivities? :cry::cry::cry:

summervaca99

Lil sisters!!!! :blob_aww: I was looking at the front page and a BL title made it to first place trending!! And also fourth place~

View attachment 8458

So what this means is that there are more and more and more of us now :blob_melt: Come out and celebrate, let this handsome big sister see you~ :blob_aww::blob_melt:

Edit: once I finish my fanart contest submission I might make a thread to give free BL art :blob_melt: let's celebrate
Woohooo!!!!!! It’s a win for BL Palace!!

Now, I hope SH readers will be mature and not 1-star bomb the BL because they don’t like fictional boys kissing each other.
Handsome one, you may rejoice for certain, but why do you censor the others? Why do you exclude them from the festivities? :cry::cry::cry:
Ah, they’re only censored so that the two works that OP is celebrating are more easily visible in the post~ not necessarily to hide the non-BL stories from potential readers~

Last edited:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
not into bl, but congrats to the bl writers that made it to trending. :)
Whoo hoo! Rejoicin!

@summervaca99 answered correctly! It's easier to see!

Woohooo!!!!!! It’s a win for BL Palace!!

Now, I hope SH readers will be mature and not 1-star bomb the BL because they don’t like fictional boys kissing each other.

Ah, they’re only censored so that the two works that OP is celebrating are more easily visible in the post~ not necessarily to hide the non-BL stories from potential readers~
Ikr?? good win good win~

and yeah I just easily pasted the yellow over. easier to see that way, and I'm LAZYYYY

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
I joined SH like two months ago and I gotta say, I've read one of them and am planning to read the other. I'm personally impressed as to how I managed to read so much BL in two months. And congrats to the authors!

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

View attachment 8458

Yuri>BL
You cant change my mind.

lukiyo_224

Hahahahaahaha too damn exciting! Congratulations! Definitely a win~ Unfortunately, a few one-star ratings, but let's hope that they were genuine opinions and not because of the sake of giving it, or their genre. That aside, let's celebrate! Woohoo~~

Teanam

Not the absolute biggest fan of BL either, but I'm really happy BL and GL is more than a small niche here. (Though, I would love to see even more non-GenderBend GL. I have some mixed feelings about a lot of those.)

(My GL story is #7 today, btw~.)

lukiyo_224

Not the absolute biggest fan of BL either, but I'm really happy BL and GL is more than a small niche here. (Though, I would love to see even more non-GenderBend GL. I have some mixed feelings about a lot of those.)

(My GL story is #7 today, btw~.)
Congratulations, congratulations~~!! :blob_party:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I joined SH like two months ago and I gotta say, I've read one of them and am planning to read the other. I'm personally impressed as to how I managed to read so much BL in two months. And congrats to the authors!
I'm ashamed to say I've read neither story yet. :sweating_profusely: I haven't been reading or writing much, come to think of it. After homework it's painting time....
I'm glad you've enjoyed the BL titles here! The authors will be pleased as punch!

Hahahahaahaha too damn exciting! Congratulations! Definitely a win~ Unfortunately, a few one-star ratings, but let's hope that they were genuine opinions and not because of the sake of giving it, or their genre. That aside, let's celebrate! Woohoo~~
Ah well. One can only hope! Can't control how people vote anyway. Some people are genuine, while some are just... ehh. As long as it's in trending it's good! Very refreshing~ :blob_melt:

Not the absolute biggest fan of BL either, but I'm really happy BL and GL is more than a small niche here.
Nah, BL's still a small niche. It's growing slowly though. I think BLfans just need to be more active in the forums or whatever to make other fujos feel like joining. I'm probably going to taper down on my Discord participation and post more here. :blob_happy:

Teanam

Well, compared to other sites at least (which aren't exclusively targeted at that), where you have to actively look for either, it at least feels quite grand here. (Search says almost 600 BL stories. If you search GL minus Genderbend, it's actually less.) But of course, compared to hetero harem stories, everything's a niche. More participation sounds like a good plan nonetheless. One can never have enough.

Last edited:

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I'm not exactly one to read BL, but I'm happy to see it rise to the front page.

Maybe this is a chance to give it a shot, but knowing how long my backlog runs right now...