A little milestone. YAAY

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Hiya guys. I recently started writing. Started a while back for my amusement but I never thought I would enjoy it. Now I have just hit 30 chapters in my novel. Currently on 71k words in. I'm very happy I achieved this milestone. Although for some this might be rookie numbers. I never thought I would make it past the 7 chapters. It's been a really fun ride. I hope to give closure to my little series whenever that may be in the future.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Hiya guys. I recently started writing. Started a while back for my amusement but I never thought I would enjoy it. Now I have just hit 30 chapters in my novel. Currently on 71k words in. I'm very happy I achieved this milestone. Although for some this might be rookie numbers. I never thought I would make it past the 7 chapters. It's been a really fun ride. I hope to give closure to my little series whenever that may be in the future.
(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Bobple

Congratulation!!! A milestone is a milestone for a reason! Enjoy it! And have fun writing.

lumiel

Self-satisfaction is important since you can remember that feeling to keep motivating yourself. Congrats and keep having fun!

CapitaoCaverna

Damn, I remember the first story I got to 30 chapters. (he says, as if he has writen a lot of those.)

I think it was about 70k words too, damn, that had felt so good.

Congratz! Keep up, it's very satisfying when you manage to reach a milestone!

Jemini

Nice, that's about a full book-size writing. Congrats.