A Quack Survey

You will

• Total voters

J_Chemist

Ducks love me and I love ducks. I feed them back home regularly and they waddle over to say hi when I visit.

If I could, I'd get some Mandarin ducks.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I restrain my cat and yell at the ducks to go away because Feetz will think they are cat toys and can be rather rough. He won't eat them, since he's always been fed wet food, but the last time he found a mouse, he played with it until I found parts all over the basement. He didn't eat any of it. He was just... enthusiastic. I first knew he found a mouse when I found its head on my pillow.

That's basically a Kitty Hallmark card.

I fear these poor ducks are not up to the enthusiasm of my cat. Nor do I want to do to bed and find my pillowcase stuffed full of duck heads. So, I will simply shoo them away in the hopes they are quick on their feet.

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
I'd die. Hands down, no chance. I feel like I could take a few, but I'd be overwhelmed by numbers.

Daitengu

Tbh, I wouldn't mind dying in such a weird way. I would make the ducks work for it. But weird deaths are also a way to immortalize your name.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Why would ducks want my dinosaur limbs?

CamilleCrow

If i was attacked by ducks that are capable of limb detachment i would die peter griffing family guy style i would think

LitrpgBird

Suppose you were attacked by a flock of highly skilled ducks ,with years of experience who know about your behaviour and environment, as they wanted to BORROW your limbs for a while , then what would be the out come

T.M.I:-
1)I am the Duck lord of the 41'st quackening or simply put the duck emperor.
2) you only have one option
3) don't lie
I'd use my team of highly skilled attack chickens to defend from your duck assassins. What else would I do?

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
1704860490372.png

i would either be defeated or win in an almost death state.

reason the ducks want my limb, so i assume they have at least knifes with them, they know my habits so they can ambush me, they are highly trained so they would be able to cordinate and prepare the best ambush possible. considering like that i would need to trade blows, since they are ducks i could kill them easily, but they could use their blades to inflict atroxious damage to me, so i would need to do a retreat while trying to intimidate and fight of most ducks, lining them up so they cant use their numbers against me, even so trading blows would only means that i would be in a poor state even if i won, so to survive i would have to wait for the brazilian public ambulance to come to my rescue what is not very reassuring...