A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [Event Stage]

Leti

Hearing her, Eudes stopped walking, touched his chin and thought for a few seconds. As expected of a thug like him, he did not feel any magical energy. So far--

"I guess it hasn't been bad... Admittedly, there are some troubles but most of them are related to my family and the students that I have beaten up or will beat up. Ah, and also me. I am a problem... I have 2 hours of detention Saturday? That was during Combat class, I kind of... overworked my partner."
Accidentally of course. Once he replied, he continued walking and stopped spea-- wait no, that's rude. He should at the very least try to continue the conversation.
"What about you? Are you doing fine? And... What class do you prefer?"

Phew. Communication be awkward! Communication be bad!

'It's not working, Anya. What should I do now?'

'Just answer his question.'

"I'm doing fine, thanks. I never feels more alive before. I think I like all the classes except Theology."

Elizabeth wanted to continue the conversation. To know Eudes better. But when they nearly arrived at their destination, her mind stopped working.

'Mariel, what's wrong? Answer me.'

'Did you see that? All of those smokes and rubbles?'

Mariel returned to the sea of souls. Leaving Anya back in control.

"Bozhe moi! What a mess."

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
'It's not working, Anya. What should I do now?'

'Just answer his question.'

"I'm doing fine, thanks. I never feels more alive before. I think I like all the classes except Theology."

Elizabeth wanted to continue the conversation. To know Eudes better. But when they nearly arrived at their destination, her mind stopped working.

'Mariel, what's wrong? Answer me.'

'Did you see that? All of those smokes and rubbles?'

Mariel returned to the sea of souls. Leaving Anya back in control.

"Bozhe moi! What a mess."
'Jesus. Is that...'
Hearing the first part of her sentence, Eudes blinked a few times and knew that what she said was familiar. A language he may have learnt in his previous life. However, as he was not studious. He forgot most of the languages he tried to study. That's why fighting is better! You never forget, because, no matter what, trouble is always waiting around the corner of the street!
...Or maybe it's just him?

"...Even more troubles? I just wanted to borrow a few books..."
A sigh left his mouth before he began scratching his head. What to do, what to do.
"Bah! We didn't walk here for anything! Let's just go in. And in the worst case... let's beat up the one causing this mess."
Yanno, to vent some frustration.

Bochi

'Jesus. Is that...'
Hearing the first part of her sentence, Eudes blinked a few times and knew that what she said was familiar. A language he may have learnt in his previous life. However, as he was not studious. He forgot most of the languages he tried to study. That's why fighting is better! You never forget, because, no matter what, trouble is always waiting around the corner of the street!

A sigh left his mouth before he began scratching his head. What to do, what to do.
"Bah! We didn't walk here for anything! Let's just go in. And in the worst case... let's beat up the one causing this mess."
The one who caused the mess didn't say a word.

After all, it was rather difficult to do so, seeing that the upper half of it's body had been vaporized in the strike, with the lower half dissipating shortly after.

If a highly certified doctor had been able to examine the corpse which had ceased to exist by then, he would have quickly proclaimed the victim with a serious case of dead.

Such a condition would, after all, render communication rather difficult.

Leti

'Jesus. Is that...'

"I'm going to find a nice and corner and see if I can sleep. What a horrible night to have a curse. Wake me up if something interesting happen."

And so, Elizabeth did what she said. Or not. Her eyes are closed but she doesn't appears to be asleep. She remained in that position until she realized something.

"Hey, Eudes. What if someone saw us and accused us of causing this mess?"

OOC: Going to bed soon. See you tomorrow, everyone. By then, hopefully I know where this is going. Will we be trapped inside the night until the event ends, or will we be seeing the sun again?

Last edited:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"I'm going to find a nice and corner and see if I can sleep. What a horrible night to have a curse. Wake me up if something interesting happen."

And so, Elizabeth did what she said. Or not. Her eyes are closed but she doesn't appears to be asleep. She remained in that position until she realized something.

"Hey, Eudes. What if someone saw us and accused us of causing this mess?"

OOC: Going to bed soon. See you tomorrow, everyone. By then, hopefully, I know where this is going.
"Alright, alright, I will do that."
The question though is: Will he find her once something interesting happens?
And the reply is, likely: Probably not.

Hearing her question, Eudes chuckled and shrugged. While they were innocent, they cannot just say that they did not do anything.
"Mmmmm. I will use my sister as an alibi. Basically to say that we didn't have the time to cause a mess... a bit weak, but better than nothing."

Afterwards, Eudes rubbed his hands and proceeded to find the books he wished to read. Hopefully, that won't take too long.

OOC: Have sweet dreams~

Vongrak

Verity bolted upright. Taking in deep breaths and calming herself she looked around and found nothing amiss. Take a small peak out of the windows it was certainly still night time, and things seemed quiet enough.

The unease just wouldn't go away though. Changing into her uniform Verity carefully opened her door and gazed around looking for any indication that something was wrong. Finding nothing she was tempted to just go back to sleep when she thought she saw movement in the Greenhouse.

I mean, it's late at night... and it's probably nothing.. Despite her thoughts though Verity slowly made her way over to the greenhouse. She wanted confirmation. Proof that this bad feeling was just her nightmare. Just one quick look and then she could go back to bed.

FenrIIrz

Lisette quite literally evened the playing field, and even as she was protected down to the ground, she felt an insane amount of energy build up and unleash.

She was underneath Alba, his weight was a bit reassuring as, quite literally, the top of the clock tower had been cleared off. She looked up from the ground in mild//no more out of mixed horror and shock seeing their ghostly apparition nothing more than a Smokey topped tower.

She immediately went to check Alba’s condition.

“ohmygoodness, are you okay, I wasn’t expecting it to be that bad, are you hurt? Hang on I have a tonic in my bag somewhere!” She pulled her bag out from some rubble and produced a vial she’d made from herbs and healing water.

“please drink this, ohmygoodness I am so sorry!”

she wondered if they’d get a bigger punishment for this and then immediately thought, yes, yes they would.

“Know a quick, fast way to leave here without being spotted?” She asked, more out of fear than anything else. She did not want to be around if the teachers started showing up.

[ooc - hooooooooh boy, I passed out holding my phone lmao]

Alba opened his eyes and saw Lisette handing some kind of vial to him. His ear was still ringing from explosion early on so he couldn’t tell what she said until the last sentence.

“I think teachers will comeup from bottom of the tower so we should go down through library.” He then accepted the vial and drank it. He felt some burn on his back for few second before it became cold and relax feeling. ‘So this is healing feels like? Interesting.’

“Let’s go. You little trouble magnet.” He flicked her head and walked down stair with his hand on the rail.

Last edited:

Bochi

Verity bolted upright. Taking in deep breaths and calming herself she looked around and found nothing amiss. Take a small peak out of the windows it was certainly still night time, and things seemed quiet enough.

The unease just wouldn't go away though. Changing into her uniform Verity carefully opened her door and gazed around looking for any indication that something was wrong. Finding nothing she was tempted to just go back to sleep when she thought she saw movement in the Greenhouse.

I mean, it's late at night... and it's probably nothing.. Despite her thoughts though Verity slowly made her way over to the greenhouse. She wanted confirmation. Proof that this bad feeling was just her nightmare. Just one quick look and then she could go back to bed.
Unfortunately, it was not. As soon as the girl neared the entrance of the greenhouse, a hostile intent drifted over, and the entrance to the building crawled over with thorny vines, blocking off access.

Uuuuugh...

That moan came from the surroundings. The source of it had yet to reveal itself, yet from the sound alone, there was no doubt that it was massive. Heavy plodding sounds made their way to the girl's ears as well.

Then a grand piano started playing in the distance.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Alba opened his eyes and saw Lisette handing some kind of vial to him. His ear was still ringing from explosion early on so he couldn’t tell what she said until the last sentence.

“I think teachers will comeup from bottom of the tower so we should go down through library.” He then accepted the vial and drank it. He felt some burn on his back for few second before it became cold and relax feeling. ‘So this is healing feels like? Interesting.’

“Let’s go. You little trouble magnet.” He flicked her head and walked down stair with his hand on the rail.
“Thank you Alba~” She nodded, smiling a goofy smile. As she followed Alba out, she looked back to the clock tower and wondered if there would be a way to repair it. I’ll just come back every day and see what I can do. It may take a while but I feel bad that this place got damaged...but I’m glad Alba and Swir were by my side—if not for them, I wouldn’t have made it.

She thought about her tonic she gave over to Alba. And that was my homework I gave to him—tomorrow will be interesting in Crafting and Synthesis. Unless I can run down to the river to get more spring water and some more Spinacherbs from the greenhouse, I might be able to make it in time. Probably will need a new vial.

Lisette still was in a fairly good mood, keeping close to Alba’s side and carefully traversing and avoiding the rotted wood.

The eerie red moon gave her a strange feeling. “I’m sorry for being a trouble magnet, I’ll do my best to not be as such in the future.” Lisette beamed as much as she could. “But still, thank you!”

Bochi

"Well then...thanks for the food."

Nacht popped what looked like an oily, struggling orb of shadows into her mouth and chewed. Her expression perked up with a smile.

"Now then, I guess I'll reward the ones who played a part in helping me procure it...hmm, this is quite a good token, but please do make use of it."

Clapping her hands once, something buried in the rubble of the ruined clock tower begun to glow.

A token left behind when the Library Ghost vanished. The tip sparkles with an odd glow.

(@Tessa_Renalds @FenrIIrz)

"...Hmm? Now that I think about it, didn't I do most of the work? Oh, well..."

Shrugging, the wheel of fortune was spun again.

"...Oho. This time it's phasmophobia, huh."

Silv

[ᚠᛟᚱᚷᛟᛏᛏᛖᚾ ᚺᛖᛚᛚ - Walpurgis night School lake]

An all too familiar Crimson moon, weeping bloody pus into the still lake, dark and shadowy movements and a surface like a mirror marred by the reaching shadows from the seemingly towering trees. It was an ugly feeling, an unwanted caress. The library being thrashed really did put her off, but was that really everything? Is that all it was? There is no way the rolling feeling of insects on her body was due to the library.

The all too still lake fills her vision, she’d been drawn here tonight by a creeping crawling feeling all over her body. She couldn’t sleep, she couldn’t rest, she couldn’t concentrate, she didn’t even want to read. The night’s breeze avoided touching the lake as if it were glass. Yet the wind picks up whipping her hair into a frenzy. Her hair stands on end her orange eyes drawn towards the lake. It started with a soft crack, a slight marring of the flawless surface, a minor blemish. A few cracks follow with increasing volume as the cracks start to move in different directions. The lake spiderwebs with exponentially louder cracking noises, until it simply… shatters. The pieces of the lake slowly fall away into the darkness splitting up the bloody moon in the process. Before there were two moons. Now there is simply the one in the sky and a short figure facing Yurei. What was illusion, what is reality? Their lives long lost yet here they were. Reincarnation? Don’t make me laugh! Who asked you to pull us from our eternal sleep!? Yurei locks eyes with the Red eyed ghost. Her tongue traces across her lips as she flips her hand forwards and produces a sword of dark mana. The figure makes the same motion and too produces a dark sword.

The figure across form her gives her chills up her spine. She really could die from this, though… if she was already dead in the first place. Does it really matter? A grin forms on her face slowly one of borderline madness. This must be what truly living is like. The adrenaline spiking through your veins, the cold sweat running down your back. The fear of Death. Being wiped from existence seems such a foreign concept to the figure before her. One that promises unbridled violence to her. It is only fair to return the favor…

Yurei steps forward at a violent pace cleaving at the figure before her. A loud ringing clang tells her that her opponent hasn’t perished. Her hand slightly numb from the impact. Another, Another, Another! Her opponent blocked every blow. Yet she blocked every blow from her opponent.

Oh, This is a copy of myself that I am fighting. This really is going to be a long night. She licks her lips once more the taste of iron blossoming in her mouth.

The two figures take a step back from one another.

"Let's fight!"

Come 6th! Shadow in the lake!

@Bochi

Leti

"Alright, alright, I will do that."
The question though is: Will he find her once something interesting happens?
And the reply is, likely: Probably not.

Hearing her question, Eudes chuckled and shrugged. While they were innocent, they cannot just say that they did not do anything.
"Mmmmm. I will use my sister as an alibi. Basically to say that we didn't have the time to cause a mess... a bit weak, but better than nothing."

Afterwards, Eudes rubbed his hands and proceeded to find the books he wished to read. Hopefully, that won't take too long.

OOC: Have sweet dreams~

"Ugh... My head hurts. Is it morning already? Do you find an interesting book, Eudes?"

Elizabeth rubbed her eyes. It might be a harmless thing to do, but an article once said doing that too often will brings more harm than good. She did the most sensible thing people do when faced with such information: She stopped reading.

"I need to go the toilet. If the big bad shows up, just beat them up, da?"

Or throw some books. God knows they can be used as a throwing weapons. As long as you can throw them effectively. Most of them are that heavy. Enough to deal a decent amount of damage.

Elizabeth ignored the devastation surrounding her, too busy trying to find a toilet. Collapsed bookcases piled on top of another. Looks like someone has been redecorating. The first floor have no functioning toilets, but what about the second floor? Or the floor after that?

Last edited:

Vongrak

Unfortunately, it was not. As soon as the girl neared the entrance of the greenhouse, a hostile intent drifted over, and the entrance to the building crawled over with thorny vines, blocking off access.

Uuuuugh...

That moan came from the surroundings. The source of it had yet to reveal itself, yet from the sound alone, there was no doubt that it was massive. Heavy plodding sounds made their way to the girl's ears as well.

Then a grand piano started playing in the distance.

Never before had Verity considered the idea that inheriting her mother's height might have been a bad thing. Being really small and hiding in a corner sounded really good right around the third second of the roar. Nevertheless she pressed onwards, slowly approaching the greenhouse with as much care as she possibly could.

Her slow approach only let her fear build, but really, what's a monster compared to interacting with real people? Those guys can actually talk back... at least those were the words Verity used to encourage herself, in her still half asleep brain.

As she neared the edge of the greenhouse and peered in she saw...
@Bochi

Bochi

Greenhouse
"Vhat do you vant, young lady? Can't you zee that I'm buzy? All ze ztudentz valtzing around in here, making a mezz of thiz place. Az if that vazn't enough, that accurzed zaint haz invoked her ridiculouz zpell. Go back to your dormz if you vant to ztay unharmed! Zhoo, zhoo!"

When Verity peered into the greenhouse, she was greeted by a large, reddish face a few centimetres away from her own nose, sounding dizpleazed...err, displeased. It had no nose and no eyes, only a massive maw with razor-sharp teeth.

More simply put, the huge venus-flytrap-esque plant was talking to her, while it moved it's vines (hands?) around, removing plants and relocating them closer to the centre of the greenhouse.

Library
Alas, whoever designed the library neglected to factor in the biological needs of it's users. Or perhaps it was a deliberate move --- dampness would quickly ruin older books.

Still, there were quite a few bushes around, and in the worse case scenario, the cafeteria was just a short walk away. So was the musical block.

@Vongrak @Leti

FenrIIrz

“Thank you Alba~” She nodded, smiling a goofy smile. As she followed Alba out, she looked back to the clock tower and wondered if there would be a way to repair it. I’ll just come back every day and see what I can do. It may take a while but I feel bad that this place got damaged...but I’m glad Alba and Swir were by my side—if not for them, I wouldn’t have made it.

She thought about her tonic she gave over to Alba. And that was my homework I gave to him—tomorrow will be interesting in Crafting and Synthesis. Unless I can run down to the river to get more spring water and some more Spinacherbs from the greenhouse, I might be able to make it in time. Probably will need a new vial.

Lisette still was in a fairly good mood, keeping close to Alba’s side and carefully traversing and avoiding the rotted wood.

The eerie red moon gave her a strange feeling. “I’m sorry for being a trouble magnet, I’ll do my best to not be as such in the future.” Lisette beamed as much as she could. “But still, thank you!”
"Alright, Don't run into any more trouble okay? Have a good night, Lisette." When they reached the entrance of library, Alba said goodbye to Lisette and headed to the infirmary to check if there is anymore wound on his both. He sneaked through the hallway and opened the door. He turned the light and removed his top then check his back with a mirror. 'Astonishing. Not a single scar. It seems like I own her a present' He grabbed few
bandages and exited the room and headed to his room.

He was walking in the hallway with a bright scarlet moon shone over the sky. 'Weird. There is no one patrolling around the campus. That thing in the library also just appeared today, is it related to the blood moon?' He snapped out of his mind and looked straight, then the corridor started to distort. 'Well shit'

His mood dropped from non-existence to negative through the hellhole.

@Bochi

Last edited:

Bochi

"Alright, Don't run into any more trouble okay? Have a good night, Lisette." When they reached the entrance of library, Alba said goodbye to Lisette and headed to the infirmary to check if there is anymore wound on his both. He sneaked through the hallway and opened the door. He turned the light and removed his top then check his back with a mirror. 'Astonishing. Not a single scar. It seems like I own her a present' He exited the room and headed to his room.

He was walking in the hallway with a bright scarlet moon shone over the sky. 'Weird. There is no one patrolling around the campus. That thing in the library also just appeared today, is it related to the blood moon?' He snapped out of his mind and looked straight, then the corridor started to distort. 'Well shit'

His mood dropped from non-existence to negative through the hellhole.

@Bochi
The corridor, like it's name suggested, kept shifting. It would continue on in the same direction for what seemed like miles without and end, leading back to the same path. Occasionally there would be a branching corridor leading off in another direction, yet if one were to go down this new path, they'd quickly (or slowly, depending) turn the corners and find themselves back at where they'd started. Occasionally, there would be a single, empty flowerpot left at the side of the corridor.

Usually, whatever entity presiding over the corridor might have let up after annoying whoever was walking through, but tonight seemed to be different. Walking in any direction save backwards resulted in practically no progress.

All in all, it proved to be an extremely miserable experience.

FenrIIrz

The corridor, like it's name suggested, kept shifting. It would continue on in the same direction for what seemed like miles without and end, leading back to the same path. Occasionally there would be a branching corridor leading off in another direction, yet if one were to go down this new path, they'd quickly (or slowly, depending) turn the corners and find themselves back at where they'd started. Occasionally, there would be a single, empty flowerpot left at the side of the corridor.

Usually, whatever entity presiding over the corridor might have let up after annoying whoever was walking through, but tonight seemed to be different. Walking in any direction save backwards resulted in practically no progress.

All in all, it proved to be an extremely miserable experience.
Corridor
ᛖᛪᛁᛏ(Exit).

ᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴ (Break)...

ᛞᛁᛋᛈᛖᚱᛋᛖ (Disperse)...

ᛏᛖᚨᚱ (Tear)!

ᚱᛖᚾᛞ (Rend)!

ᛋᛖᚡᛖᚱ (Sever)!

ᚲᛟᛗᛈᚨᛋᛋ (Compass)...

Alba tried to break the mirage with rune magic but it's useless. 'Ugh. Great. I got trapped.' He got no choice but the move forward. Alba drew multiple ᛁ (Ice) rune to create ice plate that reflects light like a mirror and made them float around him. He tramped with a steady pace and watched his back from the ice mirror as he goes through the twisted road.

Leti

Library
Alas, whoever designed the library neglected to factor in the biological needs of it's users. Or perhaps it was a deliberate move --- dampness would quickly ruin older books.

Still, there were quite a few bushes around, and in the worse case scenario, the cafeteria was just a short walk away. So was the musical block.

Library - Third Floor.

There is no toilet in the second floor, just like Elizabeth expected. Third time the charm, then. Giving up is never an option. Not when her dignity is at stake. Even evil have standards.

Elizabeth was relieved when she found a door leading her to a clean toilet. Although she wasn't sure if that door was there ten seconds ago. Once her biological needs are taken care of, she decided to rejoin Eudes just in case the big bad did shows up.

Before she can safely walk away, she heard the sound of crying coming from the stall all the way and saw a blue-eyed blonde girl. The girl, having seen Elizabeth, approached her.

"Will you be my friend?"

The girl is holding a knife. It looks like the wrong size. Is that supposed to be a knife?

Why do I hear boss music?

"Kurwa."

5th: The Third Floor Toilet (?)

Open the Game.

Bochi

Corridor
The same flowerpot appeared with increasing frequency the longer Alba spent navigating the corridor.

The first few times it appeared, that was it. Nothing else of note happened when it was maneuvered past and left behind. When Alba had probably seen it again for the fifth of sixth time, there was a small difference. A small figure that couldn't have been taller than a stool, following behind him just far enough to be out of sight, but not out of mind.

It started closing the distance between the two gradually, getting closer and closer over time. After a while, it had gotten close enough for a smell to linger in the air.

Salty.

Third Floor Toilet
"Will you? Will you?"

The girl tilted her head. She looked rather cute. Granted, she'd gotten her clothes splattered all over with tomato sauce, but that didn't detract from her appearance much. Neither did the dried red stains on the rather sharp implement --- after all, that's just dried blood! Right?

"Please?"

@FenrIIrz @Leti

Reciful

Academy Girls Dorm – Crimson Moon Night "Walpurgis Night"

With the ascension of the Red Moon in the Sky dyeing the night with a pale crimson hue.

Thus brings forth the Seed of unease, as confusion grows within the academy students hearts.

Soon chaos shall sprouts, as series of indistinguishable inhuman noise loudly be heard, accompanied by sound of commotions from who knows where.

Not a single one of Us Nobility knew what is happening.

Thus young Maidens of various distinguished house, lose their Noble bearings as each of their well crafted conducts born from facade begins to crumble, as they started panicking under this Unknown horrific scenarios.

Soon they would shout one another, ordering those that of lower status than themselves to risk their lives & go confirm what happening.
While some would cry & started blaming one another for no reason.
.. Thus bringing only even more unnecessary chaos in this already dire situation.

While they're busy shouting at one another.

I simply stood there, watching My fellow ladies of Noble birth exchange unpleasant words to one another due to fear & agitation.

While I do look calm Myself but its just on surface & not really the case. I do feel tensed, fearful of what to comes next.

That red moon, something tells me its not just a simple astronomical event, but something more profound born from Malice. In deep thought I standing near the wall apart from all.

From where I stand at while gazing through the lobby full of panicking ladies, where we all currently at.

Then I notice something....

Opposite of me there is a noble girl standing near a window, like everyone else she is panicking as she cried out of fear.

Though What caught my attention is not the girl crying. But instead the "dark human like thing" creeping at her outside the window behind her!?
And then

My body move before I knew it.

Running as I unconsciously extend my arm, I shout.

"WATCH OUT!"

The girl look at me stunned, & as if the "Shadow being" give up its stealthy attempt, broke the window shattering the glass.

With that, the girl now notice the "Shadow Thing" beyond the window... Her Expression instantly changed from shock to terror, As the being attempt to shallow her.

I on the other hand. Somehow made it in time grabbing the girl & with all My might push her aside saving her from her terrible fate.

But with that, the position of the victim switched to me, & now I'm right in front of the "Shadow being" instead.

Facing it head on, I know I casted myself to doom.

Then as if time slows down...

I see all My school mate looking in fear, some are shouting, while other is running away quickly.

The girl I saved looks like she is still crying in confusion, terror &....grief?

Are those tears for me?....as I gaze to her eye looking back at me full of tears & then I thought...

(Ah... I never think that someone will be shedding tears for My death... but It doesn't feel bad at all )

But then.

As if denying me from the jaws of death, a huge amount of magical Energy erupted within me gushing forth like a river!

A powerful inhuman Magic power overwhelms me.
A amount of Magic Completely beyond what any human capable of possessing.

Then Cold, extreme coldness is released. The floor, walls & the ceiling around me instantly covered in Ice.

the "Shadow being" likewise is taken by surprise but quickly frozen before it reaches me, turning into a ice sculpture it die & crumble to pieces as it fell on the floor.

I was stunned on what happened, but not confused for I know where That inhuman magic came from.... For its not mine at all.

Perhaps Devil Possessing Me Cursing Me & all the eldest born Daughter's of Claimh'Solais house throughout generation slowly eating our souls, have saved me not out of kindness, But the Devil simply saved Its Future Vessel.

Then finally recovered myself from shock I remember the girl I have saved is near me!, I fear that the Devil magic hits her too.

But then seeing her slumped on the cold floor alive & well, put me at ease.... But strangely she is looking at me with stupefied face.

I Extended my hand to her & reach out helping her, thinking perhaps she is in shock because of this whole thing.

"Umm are... You fine.. are you hurt?" I said as I reach out my hand to help.

*Slap*

"......eh?"

She slapped my hands away, her Expression is wierd, what she have in her face is that of utter disgust & hatred... directed at me?

....why?

"Get your hands away from me disgusting Witch!!"

........What?

Gazing at her eye i saw my own visage reflected...

Pure white hair & Skin, Eye of Blood red colors... Only then I notice My "Red Hood of Concealment" My magical Artifact cloak that hide My face from other through magic is gone!!

Its was blasted away when the magic Energy erupted within me.

Then, with a thud... Something hit my head.

Looking at my feet I saw a notebook fall at my feet... Someone throw a notebook at me.

"She... She have a pure white hair & red eye". (....Eh?...oh no )

"Disgusting... Only those who give themselves to Demon have those they said". (...N..No I did not)

"Eh give herself!?... Then is she, is she!?!?". (..No..No I would never do that!)

"Disgusting.... Filthy... Whore". (Pls stop...stop it!)

".....Demons whore" (.....!!!)

"Eeeeewwwww!! why someone like that is in academy!?" (.... I'm not disgusting!! pls stop looking at me with those disgusted eyes)

" Wait, perhaps she's the one responsible for this entire incident!? Then!!!? This all work of her..A WITCH, A DEMONIC WITCH!!" (.... It not me!!.... I'm not a witch!!, You don't understand!!)

"You're right... I mean look, that Magic is clearly Inhuman... No way a human can so much magic". (Its Not My magic!!... Its not mine!!)

"I knew it!! You're the one responsible for all of this YOU WHORE!!". (Noooooooo!!)

They surrounded me became the target of their agitation & hostility, mock me with painful words, eye filled with disgust.

Then they begin to blame me for this incident....ITS NOT ME!!.

I want to shout word of rejection, words I have in mind to deny them, to correct them.

but the words & gaze they direct at me felt like slicing me, tearing me apart painfully.

Then

*SLAP*

I fell on the floor covered by ice....

Make cheek Stings... Someone hand hit me.

Looking at it... I saw the girl I saved, & her hand slapped me in the face.

"You filthy witch.... Get lost!"

I stare unable to move as they thrown things at me... Asking me to stop this Blood red moon I have nothing to do about.

( Ahh~ In the end Nobility are nothing but normal humans only just with a bit more magic than those they call peasants.

Like people of humble birth, Nobility also would argues & show disgraceful attitude. & when faced the unknown they would finally show their true horrendous nature. )

OCC: :blob_teehee: sorry for the sudden drama:blob_melt: now it ends

Last edited: