Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Exploiting a Forest (Part 2) [Closed / @Fossil]

Having prepared everything, I thought that I should be ready to head to the forest. Everything is in my backpack, Paul should not be in the city so I will not accidentally bump into him... everything is perfect.
Once I arrive at the destination, I would like to confirm whether Basilgaraad would be pleased with the products I will bring. But also to finalise the plan with Lily... Speaking about her, I should search for her. After all, I am unable to go that deep in the forest without requiring her help. Although, where should I go?

"Mmmmm."
In any case, I decided to head towards the Guild to see whether she is there or not. If she isn't. I suppose that I should search in the forest? Wasn't she a druidess or something along these lines?

Bochi

Qliphat's Training [CLOSED]

In a small cave she'd recently cleared out and deemed clean enough to temporarily occupy, Ellania sat on a large piece of rock in a cross-legged position, concentrating hard.

"..."

There were no sounds around save for the whispering of the wind, the crackling of the torches, and Ellania's quiet breathing.

Clear my mind. Think empty thoughts. Go into my happy place...in, out, in, out...hngh.

Her forehead was positively glistening with sweat as the Qliphat focused harder.

Nnnngh!

Haaaah!

Ellania opened her eyes and looked down at her work.

On her left rested a purple sword. Even without picking it up Ellania could tell that it was one of the best constructs she'd made, and it would hold up longer than the usual ones.

Yeah, no shit. It's the first time I spent ten minutes working on a single construct. It'd better be good.

The problem was the shards of purple on her right. The silence Qliphat snapped her fingers with a sigh and those shards melted away, into nothing.

So it still doesn't quite work on areas not associated with my aspects...tch.

She'd been trying to make a teacup with her own power. Emphasis on trying because it failed miserably.

That f*cking granny could do all these and more in two seconds. For f*cks sake. Guess I'll go find something more productive to do for now.

And so the grumpy Ellania flew her way back to the city.

FenrIIrz

Sil's Backstory 1[CLOSED]

4 years ago, in one of many dimensions, Sil was practising my sword in a forest, striking down training dummies. Suddenly, something flew out of the tree and stuck to the ground in front of him. A shadow leapt into the sky blocking the dazing sun. The figure landed on the sword’s pommel with a crane stance.

“What’s up my amazing cousin! Ditching school eh? Tokai!” A man was smiling ear to ear as he made his entrance.

“I prefer people calling me Sil. Some elders got a stick up their ass. They bribe the teacher to sabotage me just because I’m not a goddamn pureblood dragon. Well, It’s not like the school can teach me something new anyway.”

“Is that so? Because you have more power than them? How about I show you my super awesome lightning wings!? I’m sure someday you can do that too!” His grin was getting even bigger.

“Daiden, My lightning affinity sucks compare to others. I can’t even use lightning body. The library doesn’t have any decent water techniques for me. Well, maybe except for water walking and water breathing but I don’t need those because of my traits. Sucks to be me.”

“Just like I told you. No matter what you do, you can use lightning just like one of us if you try hard enough, but all of us cannot utilise water techniques like you even the great ME. You are the only wind dragon with ability to use lightning. That’s SUPER cool! Ah, yes! I also came up with your title. It is a very COOL name!”

“Oh yeah? ‘Mister Great sleeping sacred lightning dragon of the seven floors heavenly cloud gathering palace’.”

“C’mon. I’m not that bad at naming people, am I? Wait. What the fuck!? Who told you that! Third aunty must be telling you that.” Daiden shook his head then points at Sil “Phantasm Storm Beast! That is YOUR title!”

*sighs* “Whatever. Why ‘beast’ though?”

“Ain’t your mother came from that mixed bloodline in the water clan? What is it? Ah! Giraffe! (Kirin)”

“Qilin.”

“By the way, Are you free this afternoon?” Sil replied him with a nod “Alright! Let’s go down the mountain! We’ll be eating a wild boar stew today!”

*sighs* ‘typical Daiden.’ He had no choice but to follow him otherwise they’re going to come back late.

Last edited:

Himekawa

Post-exam

"say that again?" He said.

"I said that we should assassinate the officials and mind control the citizens. They're basically a cult, right?"

"Are you drawing your inspiration from that story about Inanna?"

she nodded.

He sighed. "Honestly... of all things to draw your answer from, you draw it from a novel?"

she nodded.

"Well... good luck in your next exam, I guess. Though, I can't say that it is not funny."

she felt annoyed. She puffed her cheeks.

"Come on..." he looked at her, a faint smile graced his lips. "I'll help you study this time. I'll guarantee that you will get it done this time."

she took his offer, spending more time with him.

Vanus

Marshes are not my favourite place to be in to much wildlife in them and your movement gets bogged down due to the high amount of liquids and holes in the ground that appears to be solid. Yet as usual I ended up trudging through a marsh because of my "superiors" orders. Well at least the pyrovore is having fun with the flies that swarm around the marshes, it goes as still as it can and when one lands near it's mouth it jumps at them and eats them. Then when it's full or something it shoots off the little acid ball from the cannon on it's back trying to hit the other flies which then swarm away from us. It's a little funny to see the movements of the flies away from the pyrovore, then a new bunch of flies seemingly quickly refills the air around us the relief is only temporary sadly if only they'd have learned their lesson by now.

Liardman ahead fuck. I move out further from the stream towards the deep marshes the lizardmen around here are supposed to be friendly towards humans but well you never know with civil wars and I don't want to take the chance especially since these xenos are absolutely abominations unfit for living. There is a hole here in the mud I'll come and check on that later for now I'll just continue evading the fucking xenos scum. At least the difference between solid and liquid areas is easy to tell with my advanced senses I can for the most part thus avoid entering the slimy muck that makes up the majority of the marshes and stick to the steadier pathways however because of the imminent "threat" approaching me my movements have been less calculated. My path ended up with me entering into the bog an accident due to the rushed nature of my movements but unacceptable I need to focus more all my actions need to be calculated I cannot let my routines be interrupted and swayed. My cognisance should be high enough that I can deal with monitoring the daemon, the xenos and the area around me. Noting the foot that slipped it was the tainted left leg mayhap the slip was not my own fault? Did it perhaps stir from it's slumber?

Assertion: My movements have been as precise and exacting as I could have made them for the past 15 minutes of my exertion.
Conclusion: The daemon has stirred from it's slumber and is being a nuisance once again.
"My time comes little one soon I will be the one in control not you." Crackles of purple flash over my vision and my left leg gives way as I step into the air my entire body collapses into what is essentially a mud pit. The begins to tinge purple and hold her down whilst spreading over her body just as the muck from the sewers did before it. Laughter echoes through my mind as the mud begins forming around me it seems to be wrapping me up in some sort of cocoon the places it touches bloom into pain and heat. The heat is not really heat but more like an immense feeling of pleasure that devolves the senses down to nothing. The pain is not a true pain either and it's only there at the start of the caress. It's not a caress it's an entrapment. Fix your mind AIEO do not let it overwhelm you. "BREAK LITTLE ONE I AM THE MISTRESS HERE AFTER ALL I AM PERFECTION INCARNATE. LET ME LEAD US TO THE GLORIOUS FUTURE! YOU WILL LOSE YOURSELF IN THE PLEASURE AND THE WORLD WILL JOIN YOU!"

The pleasure crawls all over my body every part of me can feel it now nothing but pure ecstasy but at the same time like little bolts of electricity are running all over the body. BUT I WILL NEVER GIVEN IN. FOR MY SOUL IS MINE AND MINE ALONE. I'LL WIN THIS DAY AND EVERY OTHER YOUR PERFECTION IS A SHAM! Black cords begin eating into my awareness my mind is caving in. The blackness swallows me whole.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Slime Raid on Scribel City (Closed) (Compilation of Liana and NPC posts and mentions)
I got the permission to stay at the Rosenthal Mansion until I'm done with Lady Saskia quest. While I was in the middle of training, a sudden ringing noise surrounded the garden, I quickly went back to the mansion and asked what the sound was about.

"That was the sound of the alarm, it's mean our city under attack," the servent impatiently explained, "You better prepare yourself and help your fellow adventure soon, now if you excuse me." The man busily went off like everyone else in the house.

Instead of leaving immediately, I went into the kitchen and took a glass of powdery white substance. Well, the stars have hinted me that this city will fall to danger soon, with the rumors about the slimes going around, I have asked the chef to prepare some Baked Baking Soda, I heard it works very well against slimes. Sadly, you need to bake it for one hour for it to work, though baking soda itself isn't entirely useless on slimes either a soap might be better.

When I was about to leave, Bertram up to me with a bottle on his hand. "Milay gave me the order to make you drink a healing potion, it's not the best idea to fight with a broken arm," the butler reminded me.
I refused to take it before because I didn't want to take the magic way of healing unless I need to. In this case, I guess I have to. I took the bottle with an awkward smile and drank it in one breath. I felt the magic property in the potion worked it's way to my arm, speeding up the healing process, sticking the bones together again. My arm was usable now but it felt like it could break the same as before if I was to be careless.

"Tell Lady Saskia that I'm thankful for the potion."

"I will relay the message." That's was all I needed to hear before ran out to the noble district.

May the invisible stars guide us to victory.
Exiting the guild after handing the party quest report, Liana saw scene of terrified people rushing to get to safe places within the city. Wondering what to do, she saw an emergency notice placed on the quest board and so quickly ran up to it and read through it. As she read through it, someone yanked on her shoulder and turned her around.

"What do you think you're doing here? There's a slime raid happening and you're here f*cking around doing nothing!" The handsome scarred man threw a billhook spear at Liana - to which she reflexively caught - and glared at her. "Follow me and we'll get in some real combat experience for you!"

He started running off towards the South Gate while shouting, "You better not die before killing at least 30 slimes, b*tch, or else I'll use your body as bait for more slimes!"

Shuddering at the ex-adventurer's words, Liana ran after him towards the South Gate, with a billhook spear in her hands. Her heart was racing in trepidation over what was going to happen, made even more prominent by the fact she could feel the sun was beginning to rise...

X
Reaching the South Gate, Alexei rushed into the nearby guard station before coming back out with some clothes and throwing them at Liana.

"Get changed! Your clothes are not safe when going against slimes! Unless you enjoy having your skin corroded away by acid?"

"?!" Liana quickly changed into the guard clothes, not caring about onlookers - not that there were any - and looked at her instructor.

Seeing the young woman had obeyed his orders, he nodded before throwing a jar at her, "Coat the billhook with the burza, the slimes don't like it!"

Liana caught the jar and opened it, not knowing what the smell was exactly, and took some of the mixture out and coated her weapon.

"Good! Now listen carefully, b*tch! Always maintain the proper distance, always be aware of your surroundings, always keep your guard up, and always keep moving!"

"Yes, Sir!" Liana responded out of reflex from their previous training sessions.

Somewhat pleased with the young woman's attitude, Alexei motioned for the guards to open the side door to leave the city and then rushed out to meet the slimes at the front. Liana gulped a little as the fear began to set in, before she followed the scarred man outside.

Leaving the city for the second time that night, Liana saw the multitudinous horde of slimes of all kinds before noticing Alexei efficiently thrusting his weapon deep inside some slimes before rapidly pulling out with a core attached. The slimes attacked quickly collapsed into puddles. Following his example, Liana moved closer to a slime and performed the same action, didn't hit the core, and rapidly retreated before the slime could attack her - although the slime still ended up dying due to the burza on the billhook.

"Stupid b*tch! Aim lower and faster!" Alexei shouted as he took down his seventh slime.

"Yes, Sir!"

Liana's body was quivering in fear but, under the scarred man's instruction, continued with her attempts at attacking the slimes.

[Liana and Alexei at Scribel City Outskirts - South Gate]

X
"Aaargh! Why do I always get sidled with the boring jobs!" Clive yelled out to the sky as he was doing messenger errands for Captain Harrison to alert the guards at the North Gate that the South Gate needed reinforcements.

Just as he rounded a corner of an alleyway in the slums for a shortcut, he spotted a girl with fox ears running for her life in a mad panic with several slimes following after her. "Huh?" Slowing down his running to take in the situation, he seemed to recall having seen the girl working as a receptionist at the guild quite often - as well as performing funeral rites; he'd even attended some for fallen guard comrades.

Seeing that she was in no state to fight against the slimes - as well as them catching up to her, he sighed exasperatedly as he thought about the reprimanding he'd get from the guard captain for being late with his message delivery. He then took the burza-covered spear from his back and charged at the slimes, "Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh!"

He managed to kill one straight away, which brought the attention of the other slimes who then changed targets to him. "Crap!" He stabbed at another slime - killing it - and ran toward the fox-kin: "Don't worry, Miss Nene! I'm here to save you!" He then put his spear back on his back and princess-carried the fox-kin in his arms while heading for the North Gate. "Ahhh~ Her ears are so soft~" He thought internally.

[City Guard Clive - Scribel City Slums heading towards the North Gate]

X
After running for a while, I was starting to run out of breath, the monsters were still chasing me though, I couldn't stop, I had to keep running or I'd... Goddess, please save me...

And then I heard a shout, turning towards it, I saw a guard with a spear in hand killing two slimes, and then coming towards me... Seeing the monsters melt away made me feel like puking... My legs trembled, I started falling... But by then the guard was near me, he held me and started running away from the monsters...

I looked at his face for a moment to see that he seemed to have a peaceful look in his face somehow...

And then I looked back at the monsters still coming our way... Why can't they stop already? Why are they even here??

Suddenly, the guard fell, and I with him... Did he trip? Tumble? What just happened? The fall had been a bit painful, but it seems there was no big wound on me right now...

I looked towards the guard to see if he was fine, and saw that there was a black mist wrapped around his legs... A mist that came from me... No! Go away I'm not... I'm not scared, I'm not scared, I'm not scared...

The mist didn't fade, the monsters approached us... Goddess protect us...

I threw a few talismans towards the slimes and made a silent prayer to The Goddess. When the monsters got close to it, they hit my barrier and didn't move any further... Though they kept trying to corrode it or clash against it, it was hard to maintain the barrier like this...

I turned towards the guard and finally taking a good look at his face I recognized him from some of the funerals I hosted... I then told him... "I'm sorry, mister Clive... I can't control this... I'm scared... What do we do now?" The barrier won't hold the monsters forever, and the demon won't let mister Clive move easily... Why did the demon decide to move again after this long!?
-----------------------------
Nene, in the slums, on the way towards the Northern Gate
Feeling a force on his leg pull him down, Clive fell over but made sure to keep Nene safe in his arms when they landed on the ground. Hearing the fox-kin's words, he smiled wryly at her.

"Ah, I'm a clumsy guy anyway, so falling over wouldn't be your fault. I mean, you're really light for someone with huge ears and tail! Maybe it's cos you're flat? AH! Never mind that!"

He got up and looked at the slimes being blocked by the talisman barrier. Getting the spear from his back, he quickly stabbed them all - killing them - thus giving them a respite from combat. He breathed hard as his hands shook; he wasn't used to proper combat and usually screamed like a girl whenever anything happened on Watches. "...Maybe that's why he sent me as a messenger...so I wouldn't be in combat..." He muttered to himself before looking at Nene.

"Ah, Miss Nene, if it's all right with you, I need to inform the guard captain at the North Gate of the situation in the South as soon as possible - meaning we should part ways here... Ah, I need to inform them of how there are slimes coming from the sewers, too...The temple is nearby, I suggest you head on over there, Miss. I don't think there are any more slimes in this area, so you should be safe. Civilians shouldn't put themselves in danger if they can't handle slimes." He smiled before rubbing her head and ears; stroking the ears a bit longer than necessary before retracting his hand and running off to the North Gate.

[Clive and Nene near a Temple - Middle of Scribel City]
[Clive heading for the North Gate to inform the guard captain there of the slimes in the city and to ask for reinforcements for the South Gate]

X
"Sh*t! B*tch, move!" Alexei shouted as a slime lunged toward Liana and spat some acid at her.

"Ah!" Liana tried stepping back and tripped over, falling backwards. However, the scarred man caught her with his back to the slime attacking her - getting the full hit from the acid; the sound of sizzling flesh could be heard as Alexei's clothes rapidly corroded away revealing his skin and corroding that.

"Ngh! Stupid b*tch! What did I say about being aware of your surroundings?!" Alexei quickly let go of the young woman, swung around tightly and thrust his billhook into the offending slime - as well as another two that were closing in - before putting Liana on his shoulder and running back to the gate. "We're falling back! Fall back everyone! Sound the horns for the Lizardmen reinforcements to congregate at this gate!"

The city guards on the wall heard Alexei's orders and immediately began blowing the horns the Lizardmen had given them whenever they needed the swamp-people's back-up. The side door was opened and the guards and adventurers on the front lines ran through before closing it behind them. Alexei dropped Liana on the ground like a sack of potatoes and headed off to where Captain Harrison Bridger was currently issuing orders from - his back a bloody mess, yet he seemed unfazed.

Liana saw the blood and felt her fangs instinctively grow and cut into her lower lip. She knew she was not much help with regards to attacking the slimes and so went to help the guards dealing with distributing burza.

[Liana and Alexei - South Gate Scribel City]

X
"Oi, lass! What are you doing?!" A guard suddenly yelled out to me. "Em... climbing the wall," I awkwardly responded.

The guard shook his head at me and then told me, "if you are another adventure who wants to help, you better go up by the stairs," and pointed to the general direction. I gave my thanks to the guard and ran through a long set of stairs, at the top of the Northern Wall, I saw a mixed mess of colored slime corpses further away from the wall.

I thought back to the purple ball which probably the cause of this slime mass kill, but there were still many slimes trying to climb or destroy the walls. The guards splashed soap water and aimed arrows with soap water on the slimes. It seemed to be effective but not enough yet, so I took out the baked baking soda I have with me and drizzled it along the outer wall. After I did it for a while, the numbers of slimes decreased much more.

I turned back to check how the city looks like from this high, in all honesty. The noble district seems to have no trouble, guards were around patrolling in the nearby streets too. I couldn't help but notice some of them has the emblem of the Rosenthal Family, perhaps Lord Eugene has something to do with it?

At any rate, there seems to be someone who was impatiently running to this side.

(@GM defending wall objective)
Liana gave some burza to an injured adventurer who was replacing his corroded weapon, when she heard a familiar voice. Turning to look, she saw a grey-skinned teenage girl.

"...The wall is about to be breached and we've called for the lizardmen reinforcements, Miss...?" Liana tilted her head as she gave yet another person some burza.

In the distance, a returning horn was sounded - signifying the lizardmen reinforcements had heard the call and were approaching the area.

Looking at the teenage girl again, Liana smiled with relief as she exclaimed: "They're coming! Oh, do you need some burza, Miss...?"

[Liana and Anonymous girl (Letianna) at the South Gate of Scribel City]

X
"Leti! It's Leti~! Did you forget~?" I helped hand out weapons coated in burza to the adventurers "I stayed over at your house that one night remember?" I wondered if she forgot, it had been some time before we met again after all, since I left to gelderholm some time after.

More brave helpers charged from the direction of the temple, since they heard that hands were needed to throw ashes at the slimes.

"Ah this is really chaotic huh?" I surveyed the land before handing another person a weapon with burza coated onto it.

[Liana and the very known Letianna at the South Gate of Scribel City]
Liana looked more closely at the girl and realised she was covered in ash. Rubbing her hand over the teenager's face, she removed some of the ash - revealing the perky-faced Letianna.

"Ah? Miss Letianna?! Why are you here?! It's dangerous! What if you get injured again?!" Liana was panicking internally a little due to the possibility of Letianna getting injured again. She felt that she always ended up more drawn to those she'd drank from - at least, looking at the cases of Hejlikka and Jasper, she had.

Regaining her somewhat calm mind, she responded to Letianna's question, "Yes...I mean...we're under attack from those slimes...and there's so many..." She involuntarily shuddered at the memory of all of those slimes - recalling the scenes of guards and adventurers getting eaten alive as their bodies were slowly - or speedily - corroded by them. Feeling a little ill at the thought of that happening to her, she held a hand to her mouth and stood to the side to gather herself again.

[Liana and Letianna at the South Gate of Scribel City]

X
I rubbed as much ash off from myself then gave Liana a Hug "Scribble City can do it~!" I patted her back before returning to help more people. "I've heard that there's a leader slime somewhere, someone just needs to take it out and they'll go back to being slimes, hopefully."

What if the wall falls down? what then? I looked over at liana and started formulating an escape plan If the line breaks here then we'll have to form a defensive line in front of the temples I grabbed a volunteer "Tell the ash team to hurry up, we also need something good!" The man nodded and left to the ash team who were making more ash to dump at the enemy.

"I wonder how long it'll take, We'll need a strike force or something to take the leader down!"
Getting hugged by Letianna made Liana freeze up before she returned it - her feelings of wanting to vomit leaving her. Hearing the teenager's words, she smiled wryly as she had a horrible premonition that things were going to get a lot worse.

"THERE ARE SEWER SLIMES INVADING THE CITY!" A messenger guard shouted so all in the area could hear before running off to another location to spread the message.

Liana's eyes widened as she thought of Hejlikka and Julrik. Picking up one of the many bags that had some burza jars in it, she slung it over her shoulder then got her loaned billhook spear and ran into the city towards the guild building. As she left, she shouted her apologies to those who were distributing the burza before shouting to Letianna: "Sorry, I need to find Hejlikka and Julrik and make sure they're safe!...As well as my pet dog!"

"That slack b*tch!" Alexei shouted as he saw Liana's fleeing figure; his back already bandaged up by one of the guard medics. He then ran after her with his own billhook in his hands, knowing he'd be more useful in the city than at the front lines at the moment.

[Liana running into Scribel City Centre with Alexei following behind]

X
"Slimes in the city? Hurry up and set up ash traps at every sewer entrance! " Half the ash Brigade split off to attack the sewer entrances at the command of the Grizzled blacksmith. I looked at them and at the injured It's time to be a medic I charged forth to help people deal with their wounds of varying severity.

Leti - Gate
Just as I was feeling like there was nothing I could do to help mister Clive right now, he suddenly got up, ignoring the Demon's shackles and killed the slimes, piercing through my barrier as if it wasn't even there...

It was... Astonishing. How did he do that? While my barrier is certainly a lot weaker than it was in my home world, it still has The Goddess powers behind it, he shouldn't have been able to pierce it so easily... And nevermind doing it without even breaking the barrier, all while ignoring the demon's shackles that were supposed to make him unable to let him move his legs properly...

I wondered if there was something more behind his man... He did not seem like a normal guard... By the time I realized what was happening though, he was already running away... And I just stayed there, watching him move...

OOC: I feel like I didn't express myself properly and you ended up misunderstanding the situation that was in my head! xD
But well, it's fine this way too, let's just roll with it~
Rushing to the guild building while seeing quite a few sewer slimes along the way, Liana finally reached it and entered. Frantically looking around to see who was still inside, she eventually saw Hejlikka with Julrik distributing burza to some people who had come in for more of it.

"Hejlikka! Julrik!"

Liana rushed over to the elf siblings with a worried face.

"Liana? Why are you here? I thought you would have gone to the temple by now." The female elf said while pushing up her glasses.

"At the rate this raid is going, not even the temple will be safe! The sewer slimes have entered the city in droves! You need to leave here, it's not safe!" The young woman said in a panicked voice.

"Stupid b*tch! If they leave, who's going to distribute the burza to adventurers?" Alexei shouted out as he entered - bearing more acid wounds.

Hejlikka and Julrik smiled wryly at the scarred man's words, "He's right, Liana. We already evacuated the rest of the personnel and volunteered to hold the fort - so to speak." Hejlikka said.

Julrik showed a confident smile that didn't reach his eyes as he patted Liana's shoulder, "Don't worry about us, little Miss~ We may look weak, but we can still use some magic if needed. You tend to pick up a few tricks when you've lived a few decades like us~"

"But..." Liana started saying before Alexei yanked the bag of burza off her, threw it at the elf siblings and dragged her towards the door.

"No buts! They know what they're doing, so leave them be! Stop being a whiny b*tch and actually help deal with those slimes! As you said, the temples won't stay safe at this rate." The scarred man admonished as he kicked open the guild doors and exited.

Seeing a very short fox-kin girl with black ears and tail, Alexei glared at her before shouting: "What're you standing there for?! Get those short legs moving and either help fight these slimes, or run to the temple with your tail between your legs!"

As he said that, he thrust his billhook into a slime that was creeping up behind the fox-kin and pulled out the core - killing it.

[Liana, Alexei and Niv at the front of the guild building]

X
"Then get moving, b*tch!" Alexei shouted, before continuing to drag Liana towards a sewer entrance.

"Ah!" Liana couldn't resist Alexei's strong grasp on her clothes, and so could only pitifully allow him to drag her.

Upon reaching a sewer entrance, the two could see slimes coming out of it. Taking a pouch off his belt, the scarred man opened it, put his hand inside, then threw the contents at the slimes. The slimes jiggled in place while seeming to be in pain, to which the ex-adventurer swiftly skewered their cores in their paralysis. He turned to Liana and shouted: "Why are you just standing there?! We need to seal this entrance to stop them coming into the city!" More slimes could be seen exiting the sewers.

"Tch! Help kill off these slimes! You still need to reach your 30 slime quota, or else I'm charging you 500 G for this intense combat training!"

"Yes, Sir!" Liana responded both by reflex and fear of ending up in debt to the man, and quickly grasped her billhook and began weakly thrusting at the slimes.

[Liana and Alexei at a Sewer Entrance in the middle of the city]

X
'jeez, lighten up.' she thought as she continued following the flow of slimes
Not too long after the alarm sounded, the lord of Rosenthal Family immediately writing letters to his connections to request cooperation in holding the noble district safe. The stronger messengers he had were sent out to deliver his words, but not was very cooperative. Even in the time of dire need, there will always be people who look for benefits in such a situation.

Unlike arts, which will never hurt nor betray him, as long you keep them well, they will forever stay beautiful. Their beauty doesn't contain hidden an ugly hearts like humans.

"Dear, are you alright?" A lady asked her husband with worry.

It was thanks to his wife that he has started to accept how faulty a person could be and how beautiful they could be despite their faults. Even now, he is still learning of the beauty of people.

Lord Eugene hummed a yes to Lady Saskia.

"How is the preparation?"

"All supplies are ready, we are only missing you my dear~"

The Lord nodded to his wife and then turned his attention to his butler, "Bertram, tell the guards we are leaving to the church and remind them that they have to work together with the other lord's guards on the evacuation of Noble District."

Afterward, they will have to guard the church and the rest will either petrol the streets for slimes or help the wall defense.
After killing her 45th slime, Liana felt like the number exiting the sewers had reduced but not by much. They seemed less aggressive than before, however that wasn't stopping them from still entering the city.

"Right, b*tch! It's time we start sealing up this sewer entrance!" Alexei said as he closed the gate and locked it to slow the slimes down a bit. "Start looking for materials to temporarily block the entrance! Just make sure we can open it up again once this f*cking horde has gone!"

"Yes, Sir!" Liana responded while dodging a sewer slime before looking for any kind of material to block the entrance.

[Liana and Alexei at a sewer entrance in Scribel City, trying to temporarily block the entrance]

OOC: @GM New Objective: Temporarily block sewer entrances to stop slimes entering the city. 0/4

X
"Aaaargh! Why do I always have to do the menial work!" Clive shouted as he headed for another village near the horde to help them evacuate.

Getting there, he saw the slimes were already in it - with people panicking and screaming. The city guard revealed a wry smile as he really didn't want to fight those slimes but knew the civilians needed protecting. Seeing a pretty woman tripping over with a slime converging on her, he breathed deeply before charging at the slime with his burza-coated spear.

"Raaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!" He stabbed the slime - killing it - and then held a hand out to the woman to help her up, "Don't worry, pretty lady! I'm a city guard sent to help evacuate the villages!"

The woman gave a sigh of relief before hugging Clive and kissing him on the cheek in thanks, then ran away from the slimes. The young man held a hand to his blushing cheek with a silly smile on his face, "Hehehe, so soft~" He then saw other people were struggling and tried his best to help evacuated them all from the village.

[City Guard Clive evacuating a village near the horde]

@GM Evacuating villages with an NPC city guard.

X
Seeing the flare go up, Captain Harrison Bridger ordered for a group of lizardmen and some strong city-guards to aid them in their return before appointing City Guard Anthony as next in command of the area while he joined the group to help bring the soldiers back.

[Captain Harrison Bridger with a group of soldiers leaving the South Wall to rescue stranded soldiers]
@GM
8. Rescue the Stranded Soldiers [ Ongoing 0 / 2 ]

OOC: Can write more if it's not enough.

X
At some point, I ran out of the powder I had with me. Fortunately, it happened only when I arrived at the guild, I decided to stay there instead of being a burden to the guards, since I can't be much of use without a weapon.

The 20+ guards gave me their thanks before they continued on their way southward.

When I couldn't see them anymore, I went into the guild building and saw two elves, giving something to other adventures.
Felicia El Freliti - Level 9 | (10035/9000) EXP | Rank E
Thankfully, soon after the flare flew into the sky, Felicia noticed a troop of reinforcements marching out of Scribel City towards them. They were comprised of burly soldiers, including lizardmen, and led by someone she only vaguely knew by name, Captain Harrison Bridger. Breathing a sigh of relief, she yelled towards her comrades in arms about the incoming reinforcements, and how they only needed to hold out for a bit longer. Their morale uplifted, her makeshift squadron fought with renewed vigour.

Suddenly, a lazy voice called out from above. Puzzled, many of the soldiers were unsure of what to do, but Felicia vaguely recognized the figure as a fellow adventurer. "Do as she says!" She quickly ordered before a painful ringing suddenly echoed on the battlefield. Fortunately, only a couple of soldiers didn't heed their warnings, having sore ears after the event. When they glanced ahead of them, they noticed many slimes had seemingly exploded, or 'popped' from whatever the lady above them had done with her hands.

Thanking the lady briefly, her voice hoarse from all the yelling she wasn't used to doing, Felicia quickly made use of the gap in the horde to power towards the reinforcements. Finally meeting up with the Captain, they successfully broke through enemy lines and reunited with everyone back in Scribel City.
-------------------
Felicia and Sable are with a large group of soldiers in the Southern District of Scribel City, fending off the horde and reinforcing the city.

@GM Rescue the Stranded Soldiers - CLEAR
Scribel City now has more soldiers to defend the city!
"Oh?" Hejlikka looked up and saw a masked person enter the guild, "Have you come for some more burza?" She pushed up her glasses and gave a professional smile.

Julrik looked and saw the mild injuries on the boy, "More like he came for some healing. You deal with him, I've this pretty lady to help~"

The female elf smacked her brother over the head, "Stupid, good-for-nothing brother!" She then smiled at Cizel, "Do you need healing? I know a little if you want some."

[Hejlikka and Julrik at the guild building]

X
At the mention of healing, I looked over my own body. Some scratches and eroded wounds were on my arms and legs, probably because I had been running through a lot of slimes.

"Um yes, I think so Miss. It's quite embarrassing since I planned to help out here," I half muttered awkwardly.

Internally, I was also very surprised to see elves here, maybe the elves I know isn't the same on this land?
"Okay, then!"

Hejlikka moves over to Cizel and starts using her healing magic. After a few minutes, the cuts and burns were healed making the female elf smile.

"There we go, all healed! Was there anything else you came here for?" She asked while pushing her glasses up.

[Hejlikka, Julrik and Cizel in the Adventurer's Guild building]

X
"Maybe you ask some of the senior adventures here?" I glanced pointedly to the two elves.

I felt the magic heal my wounds, at least it wouldn't hurt as much anymore. I moved my body to check it was all fine now.

"Mm.. Thank you very much, I was wondering if I could help you guys out?"

I don't want to fight outside with my bare arms after all.
Hejlikka looks at the new member of the guild and smiled while thinking the ears looked so soft and that she wanted to stroke them, "I've lived in Tonia all of my life and I've never seen a slime horde happen before. To be honest, Miss, not much tends to happen to Scribel City in general...I mean, apart from the demon cults and mass kidnappings."

The female elf gave a wry smile at Cizel and the fox-kin, "Anyway, do either of you need help with anything else while you're here?"

Julrik shouted over, "If the pretty lady needs help, I'd be willing to be very attentive~"

[Hejlikka, Julrik, Cizel and Niv in the Adventurer's Guild building]
@Siostar

X
Hejlikka smiles and places a heavy bag of burza in Cizel's hands, "Help distribute this burza to those who need it?"

X
"you want to touch my ears dont you? im fine with it as long as you dont surprise me."

"i just need to take a break for a minute from the slimes.

"touch me without permission and i burn you~."
Hejlikka's eyes lit up before she came back to her senses and coughed, "Ahem, how could I do such a thing? I am professional, I wouldn't do something so uncouth as that while working!"
"I hope you find this place relaxing enough for your break, then."

Julrik chuckled before smirking at Niv, "Such a foxy lady~ I like it when they have a bit of fire in them~" He bowed towards Niv, "Fair lady of natural beauty, would you give my handsome self the chance to bring pleasure to you through stroking your gorgeous ears~?"

X
"That's a very creepy way of saying it. but eh, sure." she sits in a stool nearby.
she says this before sitting down "Thanks for accepting the request~"
"Got it," I simply replied. The bag of the mysterious substance called Burza, seems to be important, I have no idea what it is but did as the female elf asked.

"Want some Burza?"

The first one I asked was of course the fox-eared girl.

Uh.. maybe I shouldn't bother her?
As Felicia and her squadron of once-stranded soldiers fought against the horde of slimes invading the city, a dubious voice suddenly called out from behind her.

"You... were the one that gathered the isolated soldiers together?" Captain Harrison Bridger asked, looking at her in disbelief before piercing through another slime core with his blade.

Wondering why he was asking such a thing, and slightly miffed at how he looked at her, she responded bluntly, as she swung her enchanted sword at another slime. "Indeed, what of it?"

"But..."

'You're a woman.'

He kept the rest of his statement to himself as he observed the lass fighting alongside him. He was not blind, nor a fool, he saw with his own eyes her combat ability that was almost on par with his own. Frankly, he couldn't quite believe his eyes.

Oddly enough, despite his doubts, Harrison and Felicia worked well together, often fending off the slimes attacking each other's backs. It was invigorating, but after battling for almost an entire day, Felicia was slowly being tied down by fatigue and sore muscles.

Noticing this, after beating down a particularly intense wave of slimes, Harrison ordered sternly. "You should head back to the adventurer's guild and make your report, we can hold down the front here."

Slightly taken aback, Felicia was about to argue back, but the look in his eyes told her not to.

'Don't underestimate the City Guard' was what his gaze seemed to be saying, as Felicia reluctantly made her way back to the guild, riding on Sable to conserve the rest of her energy.
-------------------
Felicia and Sable are returning to the adventurer's guild to give her report on the situation at the frontlines.
Julrik smirked at the pouting Hejlikka and slowly, but gently stroked along Niv's fox ears. He lightly massaged them with expert, practised movements that have brought many women immense pleasure in the past.

Hejlikka smiled stiffly before pushing her glasses up and storming off to help more people.

X
"Aww~ you made her mad... i get the distinct feeling that this is supposed to cause more physical pleasure. sadly, people touching my ears just gives happiness. the more pure emotion." subtle vibrations can be heard from Niv "that is also a habit~" she snickers and looks at julrik
"The frigid b*tch is always mad with me. She wouldn't be my sister, otherwise~" Julrik said while smirking before stopping. He then went back to the desk and helped deal with people coming in for burza, handing in reports, healing, or any other kind of help that his job required of him during this slime raid.

X
eh, sure ill try it, my insides can turn into a space heater. so if needed i can just kill whatever is gross on it.

"is that word something that comes more naturally around here or do you hate your sister that much?"
"Think of it as a relationship where we're forced to care about one another while absolutely hating the other's principles and morals." Julrik responded in the distance.

Hejlikka scoffed at that, "Morals? You probably have the lowest moral integrity out of any man I've met! Always flirting with and sleeping with women, humph!"

X
"Oh Julrik, it's nice to see you again, hope you haven't been slacking off too much during these dire times?" She smiled wearily atop Sable's back as they walked into the building. Taking out the report she wrote on the way here, she handed it over to him whilst massaging her shoulder, before turning towards the others in the room. @Nahrenne

"Hey, did I hear you guys asking about Burza? Or the origin of the slime horde?" She inquired, nodding in greeting towards Hejlikka, Niv and Cizel respectively. @Siostar @Nivateth
"you shouldnt really fight that often about these things, itll just result in failure on both ends. my sister made an entire world into a forest where no animals can live because all the plants ate anything carbon based. and i am the protector of animals..."
Julrik's eyes lit up as a bright smile appeared on his face, "Felicia~! My love~! Oh, how I've missed your enchanting visage~!" He took the report and made sure to also stroke along her hand in the process. "I've been working hard, but seeing you makes me want to be even harder~ Still not wanting more from me, my love?"

He read through the report and showed surprise at what she had been through, "The front lines?" He looked at Felicia with concern, "I know how much of a capable woman you are, my darling, but you should be more careful! What would I ever do if those slimes harmed your wonderful face?" He reached out a hand to stroke her cheek - completely smitten with her after not seeing her for so long.

Hejlikka rolled her eyes before showing an apologetic look to Felicia, taking the report off her brother and performing her duties.

X
"but yeah i can see why you would dislike that thing."

"Ah well, I believe this is the first raid Scribel City has gone through since the adventurer's guild branch opened here. I'm not sure though, I didn't really find any other historical records of one."

"Burza is a substance derived from the lizardmen tribes to the South-East, brought back by the adventurer Zorion. It's a grey soapy paste made from ash and palm oils supposedly, and can be used to kill slimes easily."

"I've already used a jar, but thank you."

"Alright alright, I'm too tired to play around with you right now, and no touching!" She swatted his hand away with a slight smile at her friend's antics, though careful to control her strength and not actually hurt him.

"I've been through worse Julrik, you know this. I don't believe you haven't read about all my recent adventures." She laughed as she smiled at his sister politely. After getting off Sable, her golden bird companion, she sat herself down on a nearby chair before continuing.

"So what's the situation? Is the city faring okay?"
"Ah~! Ever the fiery cold beauty I fell in love with~" Julrik said as he kissed the hand that had been swatted away while staring at the woman. "You have no idea how much pain I've been in from reading your reports, my love~! What's this about going out with another man?! How could he ever compare to my wonderful, handsome self~? You deserve better than a stinky pirate, my darling~"

Hejlikka sighed before pushing her brother out of the way and smiling wryly, "From what I've heard from reports, the slimes controlling the horde have been destroyed but we are now having to deal with the slimes from the sewers. There was also word of the South Wall and Gate close to breaching - if it hadn't already, although you just came from there so you'd probably know more about that. As for the civilians...there have been a lot of injuries and deaths. I heard of an adventurer who had spurred the apothecaries to make medicine for everyone and is currently driving in a cart around the city to help those in need." She pushed her glasses up, "I think that about sums it up, Miss El Friliti."

X
"ew, yeah, not letting him touch my ears ever again." she mutters under her breath her hair turns a bright color of orange and a slight sizzling noise can be heard as steam comes from her head while even the oils off his skin get boiled off her fur.

"They've infested the city this deeply already?" Felicia frowned as she pondered the situation.

"I'm probably going to rest up for a bit before I go back out there, so I don't need a refill at the moment, but maybe later." She smiled in thanks.

"Well, at least he respects my boundaries." Felicia teased as she rubbed her forehead, faintly remembering Julrik's overzealous attempts at seducing her in the past. "I'm just using him to solidify my position as a Red Serpent, nothing more." She smiled vaguely as she rubbed Sable's feathery head.

Listening attentively to his far more professional sister, Felicia pondered silently for a moment as she digested the new information. "Sewer slimes huh? We should've thought about that beforehand..." She muttered quietly. "Yes, the Southern Wall has been breached, hence there's not only slimes from the sewers in the city anymore. It's good to hear that the apothecaries are helping though... I think I'll go stand guard at one of the temples just in case the injured/the healers are attacked." She concluded, finally deciding on her next plan of action.

After getting some healing from Hejlikka, plain out refusing Julrik's help because she knew that he would definitely exploit the situation, Felicia set out for the local temple, giving a friendly wave of farewell to the others in the guildhall.
Putting the last box on the pile of many boxes and barrels covering the sewer gate, Liana collapsed on the ground while breathing heavily. The sun had long since risen in the sky and the new-born vampire felt exceptionally drained.

"Get up, lazy b*tch! There are other sewer entrances to block up!" Alexei shouted while kicking the young woman in the leg hard. His bandages were soaked in blood, which made Liana feel even more strained as she desperately tried to resist the urge to tear them off and lick his wounds. "Don't look at me like that you whore, it's disgusting!" The scarred man then stormed off with his billhook and headed for the nearest sewer entrance in the West part of the city.

"...Yes...Sir..." Liana responded in a detached voice - her eyes a dull red as her body moved sluggishly behind the man with her own billhook in her drooping hand.

[Liana and Alexei heading from the North Sewer Entrance to the West Sewer Entrance]

@GM Closed/blocked a sewer entrance.

X
The sun rose to its apex and Liana collapsed on the ground - dead to the world in her slumber.

"F*ck! That little b*tch really likes testing my patience!" Alexei killed the slimes getting closer to Liana's limp body before kicking her out of the way - making her roll along the ground a bit. Seeing that there were other people still making sure no one was in the sewer, the scarred man could only wait before they could fully barricade the entrance.

Knowing that the other people could handle the situation now, Alexei proceeded to kick Liana's body to the nearest temple so she could rest in safety. He also needed his own wounds treating as he had lost a fair amount of blood from his moving things and fighting slimes which had aggravated his acid wounds.

"Stupid whore! Such a pathetic slut! Making me have to touch you all of the time cos of your incompetence!" He continued kicking Liana's body, not caring about the bruises forming - nor the cuts from the stones on the ground - on her fair and pale skin.

"Oh~? The little kitty is a whore and slut now~? That's news to me~" A low, masculine voice said from behind Alexei, before giving a resonant chuckle.

Alexei immediately put his guard up and spun around before assuming a battle stance with his billhook - ready to attack whoever the person was if they had malicious intentions. In front of him was a handsome man with bronze-coloured skin, sharp gold horns, blonde hair, and a black whip-like tail. He gave a soft smile at the scarred man before pushing his finger against the tip of the billhook.

"Ah, you must be Alexei Lebedev, the adventurer-turned-city guard who is known as the billhook specialist among the barracks. It's such an honour to meet you~" The man gave a bright smile before his tail grabbed the weapon and yanked it out of Alexei's hands. "However, boys shouldn't point their toys at things~"

"...Who are you?"

The horned man examined the billhook and noticed it was covered in burza, before looking at the sleeping Liana on the ground, "I have a business relationship with the little kitty over there and felt I should intervene when I witnessed your treatment of her." He gave a teasing smile, "Don't you know women should be treated like they're a rare delicacy~?" He handed the billhook back while smiling softly.

"F*ck women! They're all whores and sluts who pant and open their legs for any man who's willing to shove his d*ck in them!" Alexei thrust the billhook near the horned man's face, "Your name, sir!"

Slowly raising his hands and tail up, the horned man smiled softly before replying: "Such a vicious tongue you hold in that rotten mouth of yours~ Makes me wonder if you prefer men~" Alexei's gaze turned steely before the horned man continued, "The name's Jasper. I do some work, here and there, for some interesting people~" He seemed to shimmer in place before suddenly appearing next to Liana - which startled Alexei but he didn't reveal it. "If you can't stand dealing with her, then I'll take her off your hands. I have some business to discuss with her anyway~"

Alexei shifted to a more relaxed stance but was still wary of Jasper, "Sure, 'business'. You're just gonna f*ck her and pay her for the time, right?"

Jasper simply smiled while gently picking the new-born vampire in his arms and putting her into a princess carry. "We shall be discussing business while dining~ I never f*ck women. I dine with them~" He smirked at the scarred man before walking off into the shadows of a dark alley - before seemingly disappearing without a trace.

"...F*cking f*ckers!" Alexei kicked the nearby wall before heading to the temple.

When he reached it, he got treated for his wounds before going to different places in the city to help deliver needed medicine. Liana's whereabouts were unknown to him for the rest of the raid.

[Liana, Alexei and Jasper in an alleyway in the centre of Scribel City]
[@GM Alexei delivering medicine around the city to help with relief efforts.]

X
Captain Harrison Bridger looked at the depleted number of slimes outside the South Wall and smiled for the first time since the slime raid had started. Raising his hand up to catch the attention of the city guards and Lizardmen, he shouted out:

"This is it, men and friends! They're close to being wiped out, so let's do one last push! CHARRRRRGE!"

He held his sword in a ready position as he led a group of about 50 city guards and 30 Lizardmen warriors out of the South Gate and charged towards the few slimes remaining of the horde. Anthony - the city guard left in command of the wall while Harrison left - gave out orders to throw everything they had left of the burza and soap at the slimes near the wall both in and out of the city.

[NPCs doing a last push against the severely depleted slime horde at the South side of the city]
OOC: @GM Working towards this objective: Resolve the Slime Horde attacking Scribel City.

X
Many adventures started to come in and out of the guild, apparently because of the slimes has gotten lesser. Medicines, potions, soaps, and burza were taken outside while the female elf was taking care of the reports. I think the male was working too, but he somehow got the time to flirt around at all times.

I gave out water to the resting adventures and gave the burzas to those who will leave.

At some point, the fox-eared girl has come back inside and I saw a short person was petting on her ear. Probably another adventure, that girl was fast to make friends, I wondered if the ears gave her that power.

Maybe I should wear a cloak like that person when lady Saskia holds the party I had planned?

"Hey lads! Do you have more Burza!?"

"Ah! Yes, just wait a moment!"

With a task on my hand, I quickly forgot about the cloaked figure.

(OOC tag @Nivateth @FlutterOfCrows)

OOC: NPC's mentioned:
- Jasper
- Guard Captain Harrison Bridger
- Guard Captain Anthony
- City Guard Clive
- Hejlikka
- Julrik
- Alexei Lebedev
- Lady Saskia Rosenthal
- Lord Eugene Rosenthal
- Butler of Rosenthals, Bertram
- Lizardmen sent from the swamplands region

X

Himekawa

Gardening tools (@Euka | open)

Location - Scribel City Market

"Excuse me..." Watery said to the person in front of her. "I saw what you wrote in the front. I wonder if I can request something?"

Euka

Gardening tools (@Euka | open)

"Excuse me..." Watery said to the person in front of her. "I saw what you wrote in the front. I wonder if I can request something?"
Still organizing my stall for the upcoming opening, someone had called out to me. I turn around and see a feminine figure formed out of water.

"Greeting err... ma'am? To what pleasure of business do you have with me?"

Himekawa

Still organizing my stall for the upcoming opening, someone had called out to me. I turn around and see a feminine figure formed out of water.

"Greeting err... ma'am? To what pleasure of business do you have with me?"

"I want to comission a gardening implement. Hoe, sickle, watering can, something like that. Can you give me an estimate for them? If you can, of course."

Euka

"I want to comission a gardening implement. Hoe, sickle, watering can, something like that. Can you give me an estimate for them? If you can, of course."

Farm equipments huh? Not really used to making them but the process is still the same; main problem is the watering can. I can't really just sand cast since it'll be troublesome to grate off the sand from the inside. I might have to bend and assemble it piece by piece, but that takes some time.

"Hmmm... I can arrange for the hoe and sickle; alas the watering can may take up more time with its forging."

"As of the moment I only have copper and iron on stock. What material would you prefer? The quality of the product? The better the quality the longer it will take to forge."

Himekawa

Farm equipments huh? Not really used to making them but the process is still the same; main problem is the watering can. I can't really just sand cast since it'll be troublesome to grate off the sand from the inside. I might have to bend and assemble it piece by piece, but that takes some time.

"Hmmm... I can arrange for the hoe and sickle; alas the watering can may take up more time with its forging."

"As of the moment I only have copper and iron on stock. What material would you prefer? The quality of the product? The better the quality the longer it will take to forge."
"Honestly, I have 189G on me, what can I buy with it?"

Euka

"Honestly, I have 189G on me, what can I buy with it?"
"It will be 30 G per item if copper if used, 40 G for the iron. I recommended having hoe and sickle be made of iron as copper is easily deformed with just a few strength. Copper will do with watering can, if you would prefer it to last longer then iron is preferred."

"That form of pricing is judged as me forging a good quality, any rushed item will result into bad ones but the pricing will be reduced 10 G per item."

Himekawa

"It will be 30 G per item if copper if used, 40 G for the iron. I recommended having hoe and sickle be made of iron as copper is easily deformed with just a few strength. Copper will do with watering can, if you would prefer it to last longer then iron is preferred."

"That form of pricing is judged as me forging a good quality, any rushed item will result into bad ones but the pricing will be reduced 10 G per item."
"Sure. Whatever you think is best. Oh.... one more thing, can you deliver it to the orphanage? I honestly don't know where it is, but if you look for the quest board at the adventurer guild, you can see someone named nene requested those items. I'll pay upfront including the delivery cost now, if that's alright you?"

Euka

"Sure. Whatever you think is best. Oh.... one more thing, can you deliver it to the orphanage? I honestly don't know where it is, but if you look for the quest board at the adventurer guild, you can see someone named nene requested those items. I'll pay upfront including the delivery cost now, if that's alright you?"
"If that is your request then I gratefully oblige. With payment of 100 G, consider it done at two morns notice."

Euka

"Huh... shouldn't it be 120G at minimum?"
"Apologies, I should have clarified on the process. You may consider it as a bundle for all 3 to be done. Good iron hoe, good iron sickle, and a good copper watering can."

"If you may have noticed I haven't exactly opened up yet as my procurement of materials is far from done. It shames me to say that my skills on farm utensils may lack as my experience lies more on weapon armaments. I will consider this as my personal training on tool variety thus reducing the price on my own accord. Will this reason suffice and continue on with the transaction?"

Himekawa

"Apologies, I should have clarified on the process. You may consider it as a bundle for all 3 to be done. Good iron hoe, good iron sickle, and a good copper watering can."

"If you may have noticed I haven't exactly opened up yet as my procurement of materials is far from done. It shames me to say that my skills on farm utensils may lack as my experience lies more on weapon armaments. I will consider this as my personal training on tool variety thus reducing the price on my own accord. Will this reason suffice and continue on with the transaction?"
"Ah... okay. Then, if I request for the watering can to be made of iron, it should be 120G, right? Honestly, that price is not even counting the delivery cost to the orphanage."

Euka

"Ah... okay. Then, if I request for the watering can to be made of iron, it should be 120G, right? Honestly, that price is not even counting the delivery cost to the orphanage."
"Yes that is correct if all items are made with iron. I do not account any delivery fee as I expected all my future clients to acquire them on my shop at a specified date. Yours matters more of a request rather than an order."

Himekawa

"Yes that is correct if all items are made with iron. I do not account any delivery fee as I expected all my future clients to acquire them on my shop at a specified date. Yours matters more of a request rather than an order."
"Okay then. I am really grateful for you to take on my request. Thank you." Watery said, as she gave the man 120G.

Euka

"Okay then. I am really grateful for you to take on my request. Thank you." Watery said, as she gave the man 120G.
"I gratefully accept the order for all 3 farm utensils to be made with iron material in good quality, As stated before the completion of items shall be done in a 2 morns notice. I shall forward all quest benefits to the client at hand and inform the receptionist as such."

I accept 120 G and mark the date for completion with my ledger.