Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

Zero300

APPRAISED
Quest: Cultist investigation
Sponsor:
Scribel City Guild
Required Level: 4
Objective:
Find information on a cultist group goal or objective for going to Scribal city.
A
Description:
Cultists have been arriving to Scribal city left and right since it’s completion. Find out what their goal is for going to our humble city.

Rewards:
Exp:
Money: 25 G
Character: Jack
Level: 5
Race: Ghost
Class: Scout
Quest: Cultist Investigation

Remembering the group of cultists he had tracked down on a previous mission while looking for a criminal organization that were kidnapping children, Jack decided to pay them another visit and see if he can get a clearer picture of what their...that Noble Sir's objective was. After applying for the quest, the ghost flew over to the Noble district and entered the house once more. There, he chanced upon Skull who was writing a letter to someone.

Jack peered over the man's shoulder and read the contents of the letter. Though unfinished, he could understand what was going on.

Dear Noble Sir,

Three of the five children have been captured last night. We will have the rest by tonight. We will prepare them for the blood feast. You are cordially invited to my mansion on the night of the next full moon to partake in this magnificent event.
Signed,
Skull

A blood feast? They're planning to sacrifice the kidnapped children on the next full moon! Jack hurried back to the guild to report his findings in hopes of stopping these damned cultists once and for all.

Last edited:

Zero300

APPRAISED
Bandit Subjugation [SC0504]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 5
Objectives:
  • Encounter a bandit, thief, or highwayman.
  • Stop them and apprehend them.
  • Note: The reward is reduced for killing them.
  • Warning: Do not overestimate yourself.
    • Fighting when greatly outnumbered is risky.
    • Report large groups of bandits to the guild.
Greedy criminals plague the roads of this region.
Fortunately, most bandits in this area are unskilled and looking for coin.
While they may be untrained, many are vicious and quick to play dirty.
Don't get caught off guard if they pull out a poisoned dagger!
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
  • Other: n/a
Quest: Bandit Subjugation

Apprehending a bandit, thief, or highwayman? Sounds easy enough. Jack had recently tracked down a thieves hideout before, maybe he should go capture a thief and bring him over to the city guards. With a thought, Jack decided to go ahead with that plan. After getting his application approved, the ghost rushed out towards the cave in the North Scribel Forest where he last found a thieves' hideout.

Upon arrival, Jack found a group of thieves preparing to raid another poor caravan. Jack waited for all of the thieves to depart before following them. He approached the last thief of the group and, without anyone noticing, possessed the man. While everyone else headed towards the target, Jack controlled his possession and headed back to the city. He arrived before the city guards and told them that he was Jack the ghost adventurer and that the body was that of a thief.

When the guards grabbed the thief, Jack exited the body. The awakened thief looked about with confusion before realizing that he was in the hands of two city guards. He tried to struggle free but he was quickly arrested and brought to the city prison. Jack, on the other hand, headed back to the guild to report.

Last edited:

Zero300

APPRAISED
Save my poor, pretty eyes~!
Sponsor: Imelda Carson, half-elf AG receptionistLocation: Scribel CityLevel: 5
Objectives
  • Can only deal with one per quest:
    • Cassandra - an elf slut who uses light magic
    • Anastasia - an elf slut who uses lightning magic
    • Sasha - an elf slut who uses fire magic
    • Amalthia - a human slut who uses healing magic and a sword
    • Jessica - a cat-eared slut who uses a whip
    • Borscha - a half-orc slut who uses a greatsword
    • Chantelle - a human slut who uses illusion magic through terrible singing
  • (optional) Kill them
  • (optional) Humiliate them
  • (optional) Scar their faces
  • (optional) Make them permanently disabled
So, like, there are these guys that I like and they, like, have shown their attraction to me.
However, there are these, like, sluts who are claiming these guys are, like, their boyfriends, or something.
These sluts are an eyesore so, like, make them stop wrapping themselves all over what I've put my eyes on!
Ah, I should, like, tell you that these sluts have all reached E rank already so, like, good luck~!
Also, keep this all, like, hush-hush won't you~?
I'll give you a free kiss if you fully satisfy me~

:s_wink:💋💖
Rewards
Exp: 300(400)(500)Money: 50G (75G)(250G)Miscellaneous: A kiss from Imelda
Quest: Save my poor, pretty eyes~!
Objective: Anastasia

WARNING: GORY FOR SOME PEOPLE

After confirming the hit with Imelda Carson (@Nahrenne) as well as Anastasia's location, Jack hovered towards the elf 'slut' and possessed her without her knowing. It was a bit difficult as elves were more attuned to the spirits, however, Jack managed to possess her because her mind was unstable at the idea that her boyfriend was cheating on her. Nevertheless, Jack still had to consume a quarter of her soul before she was weak enough to be possessed.

Upon possession, Jack approached Imelda, who had chosen an appropriate location for the ordeal, and grabbed a knife. In front of the receptionist, Jack started carving at Anastasia's face. Jack could feel the tingling sensation of pain as blood trickled from her wounds, but he kept carving. Then, he controlled her body and scaled up a tall building. With a dead look at Imelda, Jack jumped off the building head first.

BANG!

Jack landed on the neck, causing a sickening crack, which disabled the elf from the neck down. If it was Anastasia by herself, she wouldn't be able to move or lift her arms. However, with Jack's hovering, the ghost controlled Anastasia's hand and placed it on top of the elf's heart. With a mutter of a lightning spell, Jack controlled Anastasia to send a bolt of lightning straight to her heart. The spell supercharged her heart until it burst.

And with that burst, Anastasia died before Imelda. Jack left the body and looked at the receptionist for confirmation.
Notes: Unlocked Bloodlust (1/5) for killing an innocent brutally.

Last edited:

Zero300

APPRAISED
Objectives
  • (optional) Kill them
So, like, there are these guys that I like and they, like, have shown their attraction to me.
However, there are these, like, sluts who are claiming these guys are, like, their boyfriends, or something.
These sluts are an eyesore so, like, make them stop wrapping themselves all over what I've put my eyes on!
Ah, I should, like, tell you that these sluts have all reached E rank already so, like, good luck~!

Rewards
Objective: Sasha

After confirming the hit with Imelda Carson (@Nahrenne) as well as Sasha's location, Jack hovered towards the elf 'slut' and possessed her without her knowing. Like Anastasia before her, it was a bit difficult as elves were more attuned to the spirits, however, Jack managed to possess her because her mind was unstable from drinking too much. Jack wasn't able to consume her soul because alcohol turned the soul drunk and Jack didn't want to become drunk while on the job.

As usual, upon possession, Jack approached Imelda, who had chosen an appropriate location for the ordeal, and sat down on the ground before the receptionist. With Imelda watching, Jack started casting fire magic at Sasha's feet, burning the flesh and bone until the feet were nothing but blackened charcoal. Without feet, Sasha was clearly going to be crippled for life. Then, he controlled Sasha to start burning away the elf's pretty face, causing burned wounds and scars.

SSSSSS!

While Sasha's face sizzled and smell of roasted flesh permeated the air, Jack turned the indistinguishable face toward Imelda and started pouring alcohol all over Sasha's body. With a flick of the wrist, Jack ignited the body in flames and left the body. With control over her own body again, Sasha realized too late that her body was in flames. She struggled and wriggled about, trying to put out the flames but her feet were disabled and she could not stand up properly.

The elf rolled about and screamed in utter pain as the flames continued to burn away. By the time the flames died out, Sasha was at her last breath. She moaned in pain and tried to speak but couldn't as she exhaled her last. And with that, Sasha died before Imelda. Jack looked at the receptionist and waited for her confirmation.
Notes: Unlocked Bloodlust (2/5) for killing an innocent brutally.

Last edited:

Zero300

APPRAISED
Objectives
  • (optional) Kill them

Rewards
Objective: Amalthia

Next on the list was Amalthia. After confirming the hit with Imelda Carson (@Nahrenne) as well as her location, Jack hovered towards the human 'slut' and possessed her without her knowing. Unlike elves, humans were more susceptible to possession and the girl's obsessive behavior was a perfect opening for Jack to enter through.

Upon possession, Jack approached Imelda, who had chosen an appropriate location for the ordeal, and unsheated Amalthia's sword. In front of the receptionist, Jack started hacking away at both of Amalthia's feet. With each feet amputated, Jack would cast a healing spell to close up the wound. Now, a crippled, Jack would control Amalthia to carve away a chunk of flesh from her face and gauge out her eyes before applying healing to ease away the pain and close up the wounds.

Once Jack was finished, he controlled the human body to crawl towards Imelda before kneeling before her. Taking the sword, Jack committed seppuku and gutted Amalthia's stomach like a fish. Amalthia immediately died and Jack was forcefully released from the body. After the kill, Jack looked at the receptionist and waited for her confirmation.
Notes: Unlocked Bloodlust (3/5) for killing an innocent brutally.

Last edited:

Zero300

APPRAISED
Objectives
  • (optional) Kill them

Rewards
Objective: Jessica

Next on the list was Jessica. After confirming the hit with Imelda Carson (@Nahrenne) as well as her location, Jack hovered towards the beastman 'slut' and possessed her without her knowing...or at least that's what he had wanted, but the beastman spotted Jack a mile away and ran before the ghost could get close. The only thing Jack could do now was to lay a trap.

Tracking Jessica down was an easy task. Because she left in a hurry, there were many tracks that were left behind unintentionally. Jack found her hiding away in the North Scribel Forest. With a little bit of catnip, however, Jack was able to lure the beastman out and catch her unawares. Possessed, Jack left the forest and headed towards Imelda for confirmation.

Upon arrival, Jack approached Imelda, who had chosen an appropriate location for the ordeal, and broke each and every one of her fingers and toes in front of the receptionist. Afterwards, Jack took Jessica's tail and forcefully tore it from the base. Then, using the claw of Jessica's own finger, Jack proceeded to scratch the face and riddled it with tiny and deep scars.

Once Jack was finished, he controlled the beastman body to grab her whip and tie it around her neck. With a flung of her hand, Jack controlled Jessica to throw the other end of the whip over a tree branch. Then, Jack continued to pull down with all the might he could muster from Jessica's body. The whip tightened around Jessica's neck like a noose and she hanged herself. Jack struggled a bit before leaving the body. Just as Jessica was about to let go of the whip, Jack continued to pull on it with his hovering ability. In the end, Jessica died from suffocation and a broken neck. After the kill, Jack looked at the receptionist and waited for her confirmation.
Notes: Unlocked Bloodlust (4/5) for killing an innocent brutally.

Last edited:

Zero300

APPRAISED
Objectives
  • (optional) Kill them

Rewards
Objective: Borscha

Last one on the list was Borscha. After confirming the hit with Imelda Carson (@Nahrenne) as well as her location, Jack hovered towards the half-orc 'slut' and possessed her without her knowing. As an embodiment of greed and lust, the half-orc had many faults that Jack could use to his advantage during the possession.

Upon possession, Jack approached Imelda, who had chosen an appropriate location for the ordeal, and unsheated Borscha's greatsword. In front of the receptionist, Jack started hacking away at both of Borscha's legs, amputating them from the thighs down. With each leg amputated, Jack could feel the body's life give way. Next, Jack would control Borsha to punch her face until it was riddled with bruises and dents. Her face had been disfigured beyond recognition. The scars forming from the wounds would be her greatest humiliation in life.

However, Jack wasn't going to let Borscha go with just that. No, he had a kill to commit. Jack then grabbed the greatsword and beheaded Borscha. Once Jack was finished, he left the headless body and looked at the receptionist for confirmation.
Notes: Unlocked Bloodlust - User is able to emit dizzying bloodlust that can cause people nearby to faint. Only works on weaker people or those with weak mental capabilities.

Last edited:

Zero300

APPRAISED
NOT ENOUGH ALE!!!
Sponsor: BarbatosLocation: Scrible City cementeryLevel: 5
Objectives
  • Brew a Ale called "Death Ale"
  • Bring the drink to the drunk little demon girl barbatos
  • Satisfy the thirst of the Demon
Oiiii~ what kind of joke is this?

Why... There is so few beverages selection!?... Are you f**king with me? Is this some kind of joke!!??

This... See this trash of a ale!?... Pweh!!... Its sucks!!

Go create me a Ale!! A true drinkable Ale!!!

Recipes? Umm..ahh.. let see~.... Just mix a bunch of poisonous herbs, add some fruits & Mix it... Done!!... Eh too vague?...Figure it out!!!!
Rewards
Exp: 200Money: 50Other: Hell cookies × 10
Demon Candy × 5
Quest: NOT ENOUGH ALE!!!
Tag List: @Reciful

So, a demon wants some 'Death Ale' eh? And there wasn't any set recipe either? Hmmm, Jack thought that there might be a delicious drink the demon could enjoy. Now, a delicious meal that ghosts could enjoy were souls. For a demon's more chaotic taste, maybe an evil soul would suffice. Jack hovered over to the city prison and found a murderer locked up in one of the underground prison cells.

While no one was looking, Jack extracted a few percentages of soul from the murderer and stored them in a phased out jar. Taking the jar, he quickly left the vicinity. At the Scribel Cemetery, he started adding different, flavorful spices to concoct a cocktail suitable for the name 'Death Ale'. He added a few pinches of bone dust from the bones of a bandit and honey from a poisonous bee. Next, Jack sprinkled a few drops of cobra venom and squeezed out a few drops of liquify magic from a slime core. Finally, Jack stirred up the mixture before burying it under the coffin of a witch.

Jack let it sit and preserve for a month before the ale was completed. After a month, Jack extracted the jar of ale and presented it to Barbatos. "Here you go! Aged soul with a hint of magic and venom, sweetened with honey and served on ice made from corpse blood."

Ingredients for Death Ale:
  • A few scoops of evil soul
  • A few pinches of bandit bone dust
  • A scoop of poisonous bee honey
  • A slime core
  • Frozen corpse blood cubes

Last edited:

FlutterOfCrows

Unevaluated
Niv walks in again, her head is covered in leaves and she's dragging a deer corpse behind her "Just hunted this thing. the request said to bring it back here so here ya go i guess." the deer has quite a number of stab wounds on its neck
I decided that i couldn't use my fire abilities so i had to sneak around to find it and stab at the vitals. as for where i found it, in a forested area (Me i miss the mapping function...) moving on, found it in the forested area, jumped onto it after climbing a tree, luckily, here i'm as light as i look so that made it easy. then i proceeded to stab it in the neck multiple times.
Dust glance at the deer and wonder if the chefs would allow him to have the deer's bones once their done taking the meat...As dust continues his food-encouraged thoughts he stamps the quest, as dust comments in a squeaky high-paced voice" everything checks out, yep yep, though get that to the kitchen before the blood pools if you can, my friend."
Rewards
  • Money: 13 G
  • Other: 5 jerky

FlutterOfCrows

Appraisal
REQUIRES APPRAISAL
Character
: Jack
Quest: Investigate the Source of Slimes in the Sewers

The quest was to check and confirm the existence of a 'Slime Cavern' in the sewers. What with all the slimes the adventurers have been encountering, Jack was not surprised. After confirming the location of the slime cavern with Ryzen and Solet' Luna, Jack phased through the ground directly to the sewers and headed towards that direction.

Upon arrival, Jack found that the cavern seemed to be bigger than usual. Upon a closer look, he discovered that the walls were eaten away by mud slimes and filth slimes. There were even some noticeable cracks in the walls as if the whole place might collapse in any minute. Jack looked at the sea of slimes and couldn't help but awe at the sight of it.

They seemed to be contained in this cavern as if waiting for something. Were they amassing their numbers for another invasion? Or was something or someone keeping them at bay? Jack ventured deeper into the cavern until something caught his eye. One portion of the slime sea seemed to jiggle and wobble in unison.

Upon closer look, Jack realized that what he was seeing was the birth of a giant slime. Luckily, this giant slime was only a normal slime and not a variation. However, to form a giant slime, that required hundreds if not thousands of slimes to willingly or forcefully merge into one. If willingly, how many weeks or months does that take? However, if forcefully, then who was doing it behind the scenes?

Anyways, Jack had confirmed the location of the slime cavern as well as situation within it. It was time to head back to the guild and report his findings.
Dust read over the report wondering if slime farms exist, as he stamps the reports. "Everything checks out, Sir spooky scary dude." commenting in a voice you might think would fit a city guard captain.~
Rewards
  • Money: 50 G

Last edited:

Reciful

EVALUATION

REQUIRES APPRAISAL

Character
Quest: NOT ENOUGH ALE!!!
Tag List: @Reciful

So, a demon wants some 'Death Ale' eh? And there wasn't any set recipe either? Hmmm, Jack thought that there might be a delicious drink the demon could enjoy. Now, a delicious meal that ghosts could enjoy were souls. For a demon's more chaotic taste, maybe an evil soul would suffice. Jack hovered over to the city prison and found a murderer locked up in one of the underground prison cells.

While no one was looking, Jack extracted a few percentages of soul from the murderer and stored them in a phased out jar. Taking the jar, he quickly left the vicinity. At the Scribel Cemetery, he started adding different, flavorful spices to concoct a cocktail suitable for the name 'Death Ale'. He added a few pinches of bone dust from the bones of a bandit and honey from a poisonous bee. Next, Jack sprinkled a few drops of cobra venom and squeezed out a few drops of liquify magic from a slime core. Finally, Jack stirred up the mixture before burying it under the coffin of a witch.

Jack let it sit and preserve for a month before the ale was completed. After a month, Jack extracted the jar of ale and presented it to Barbatos. "Here you go! Aged soul with a hint of magic and venom, sweetened with honey and served on ice made from corpse blood."

Ingredients for Death Ale:
  • A few scoops of evil soul
  • A few pinches of bandit bone dust
  • A scoop of poisonous bee honey
  • A slime core
  • Frozen corpse blood cubes

{POV: Demon King Barbatos}

Holy S**t AhahahahaAHahaha What A madlad Someone actually did My request!? Ahahahaah!!

Well done well done unlike those pathetic retarded Humans who we're all cowards & useless, You in the other hand have a true guts enough to fullfill This Monarchs Request all despite being a mere Ghost!

Ehehehe Finally a insane Drink!!!!

Rewards
Exp: 200Money: 50Other: Hell cookies × 10
Demon Candy × 5

FlutterOfCrows

Appraisal
Unevaluated

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Level: 9 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

QUEST REPORT:

I Visited Many store, houses & Establishment within Spire Reef Collecting Monthly Protection Fee from them.

I was tasked when there are People who Showed any sign of payment refusals were must be given Friendly Reminder by the gang On My own accord....

......... So I make sure they will never once again attempt evading their Monthly due... Through a bit of Intimidation in Eldricth way But worry not no one is hurt...physically.
Dust hangs from the ceiling, wondering who glued him to the ceiling again, as he look over the correspondence, before stamping on a fellow adventurers report, finding nothing dust can remember to be unrecommended by the guild.
Rewards
  • Money: 15 G

Last edited:

FlutterOfCrows

Appraisal
Unevaluated

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Level: 9 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

QUEST REPORT:

Today Ordered By the gang boss to go & Collect 3 barrels of Scollywog Tentacles.... A monster apperently.

Storing 3 empty wooden barrel inside My shadow, I take a boat to reach were this Monster can be commonly sighted... The Black Spire Bay.

Due to lack of info given.... I recklessly attacked the Eldritch looking Monsters using Melee with My Cleaver Knife & Chopping Axe Resulting to Me being paralysed as I forgotten that I'm no longer Possessed a pure Eldritch constitution but rather a human body which is weak.

Fortunately despite lying Incapacitated in the sandy beach, but through the use of "Darkness skill" To both Produce shadow Feelers & Black Magic Bullets... I slaughtered those that Attempt to attack me while paralysed.

Puncturing their body with countless holes with Black Bullets.

Mutilating their body with Shadow Feelers which each feelers holding various Stolen goods In Spire reef like Pick Axe, Giant Hook, Hoe, & Shovels.... Killing them.

When I finally regain my body function. Around me is many Dismembered body of Scollywog everywhere... Thus filling 3 empty barrels Completing the quest.

Signed: Reciful
As dust adventures on the ceiling continue, Dust notices more correspondence flowing in, some reports by fellow adventurers, and deciding to have nothing truly better to do, start reviewing them once more. . .
. . .Nothing wrong with this report, as the gang boss never said what state the tentacles had to be, and knowing the underground, even if they weren't in perfect condition, they would still be used. Dust reviewing it once more, before finally stamp it with a mark of approval.~
Rewards

FlutterOfCrows

Appraisal
REQUIRES APPRAISAL
Character
Quest: Cultist Investigation

undefined
Though Dust is a bit upset some cultist is that backward here still, he continues reading and rereading the report, checking to make sure the objective was completed, before stamping his colleague's report, as he states to said comrade. "Though I do thoroughly cheer for you to end these...evildoers? please don't think all cultists are like these.~" commenting in a soft and sincere feminine voice.
Rewards
  • Money: 25 G

FlutterOfCrows

Appraisal
REQUIRES APPRAISAL
Character
Quest: Bandit Subjugation
Though the manner of apprehending is certainly unusual, it succeeds in both the letter and spirit of the quest, so all ends well(except for the thief.~) As Dust stamp the quest complete.
Rewards

FlutterOfCrows

Appraisal
REQUIRES APPRAISAL
Character
Objective: Anastasia

After confirming the hit with Imelda Carson (@Nahrenne) as well as Anastasia's location, Jack hovered towards the elf 'slut' and possessed her without her knowing. It was a bit difficult as elves were more attuned to the spirits, however, Jack managed to possess her because her mind was unstable at the idea that her boyfriend was cheating on her. Nevertheless, Jack still had to consume a quarter of her soul before she was weak enough to be possessed.

Upon possession, Jack approached Imelda, who had chosen an appropriate location for the ordeal, and grabbed a knife. In front of the receptionist, Jack started carving at Anastasia's face. Jack could feel the tingling sensation of pain as blood trickled from her wounds, but he kept carving. Then, he controlled her body and scaled up a tall building. With a dead look at Imelda, Jack jumped off the building head first.

BANG!

Jack landed on the neck, causing a sickening crack, which disabled the elf from the neck down. If it was Anastasia by herself, she wouldn't be able to move or lift her arms. However, with Jack's hovering, the ghost controlled Anastasia's hand and placed it on top of the elf's heart. With a mutter of a lightning spell, Jack controlled Anastasia to send a bolt of lightning straight to her heart. The spell supercharged her heart until it burst.

And with that burst, Anastasia died before Imelda. Jack left the body and looked at the receptionist for confirmation.
Notes: Unlocked Bloodlust (1/5) for killing an innocent brutally.
As the receptionist lady is busy with the man in front of the desk currently, Dust goes through the reports that still need to be appraised, and finds this set of 5, and begins to read the first. . .before rereading it...once finished Dust silently stamps it for thorough success, as he watches Imelda from the corner of his eye, as he starts to make a mental roster. As dust remove all traces of his touch, letting no one know Dust read these.
Rewards
  • Money: 250 G

FlutterOfCrows

Appraisal
REQUIRES APPRAISAL
Character
Objective: Sasha

After confirming the hit with Imelda Carson (@Nahrenne) as well as Sasha's location, Jack hovered towards the elf 'slut' and possessed her without her knowing. Like Anastasia before her, it was a bit difficult as elves were more attuned to the spirits, however, Jack managed to possess her because her mind was unstable from drinking too much. Jack wasn't able to consume her soul because alcohol turned the soul drunk and Jack didn't want to become drunk while on the job.

As usual, upon possession, Jack approached Imelda, who had chosen an appropriate location for the ordeal, and sat down on the ground before the receptionist. With Imelda watching, Jack started casting fire magic at Sasha's feet, burning the flesh and bone until the feet were nothing but blackened charcoal. Without feet, Sasha was clearly going to be crippled for life. Then, he controlled Sasha to start burning away the elf's pretty face, causing burned wounds and scars.

SSSSSS!

While Sasha's face sizzled and smell of roasted flesh permeated the air, Jack turned the indistinguishable face toward Imelda and started pouring alcohol all over Sasha's body. With a flick of the wrist, Jack ignited the body in flames and left the body. With control over her own body again, Sasha realized too late that her body was in flames. She struggled and wriggled about, trying to put out the flames but her feet were disabled and she could not stand up properly.

The elf rolled about and screamed in utter pain as the flames continued to burn away. By the time the flames died out, Sasha was at her last breath. She moaned in pain and tried to speak but couldn't as she exhaled her last. And with that, Sasha died before Imelda. Jack looked at the receptionist and waited for her confirmation.
Notes: Unlocked Bloodlust (2/5) for killing an innocent brutally.
Dust continues reading, studying, and rereading the notes that go with these, trying to discover where these locations are, though prioritizes appraising these quickly in the end, though does note any references to where this occurs, as Dust stamp this one approved, just like the last grizzly one.
Rewards

FlutterOfCrows

Appraisal
REQUIRES APPRAISAL
Character
Objective: Amalthia

Next on the list was Amalthia. After confirming the hit with Imelda Carson (@Nahrenne) as well as her location, Jack hovered towards the human 'slut' and possessed her without her knowing. Unlike elves, humans were more susceptible to possession and the girl's obsessive behavior was a perfect opening for Jack to enter through.

Upon possession, Jack approached Imelda, who had chosen an appropriate location for the ordeal, and unsheated Amalthia's sword. In front of the receptionist, Jack started hacking away at both of Amalthia's feet. With each feet amputated, Jack would cast a healing spell to close up the wound. Now, a crippled, Jack would control Amalthia to carve away a chunk of flesh from her face and gauge out her eyes before applying healing to ease away the pain and close up the wounds.

Once Jack was finished, he controlled the human body to crawl towards Imelda before kneeling before her. Taking the sword, Jack committed seppuku and gutted Amalthia's stomach like a fish. Amalthia immediately died and Jack was forcefully released from the body. After the kill, Jack looked at the receptionist and waited for her confirmation.
Notes: Unlocked Bloodlust (3/5) for killing an innocent brutally.
Dust idly wonders what is the best way to investigate these remains, as he stamps this grotesque quest once more, for filling out both letter and spirit for this quest. As gather more notes on where these incidents occur, as gets halfway through the pile of quest left.
Rewards

Last edited:

FlutterOfCrows

Appraisal
REQUIRES APPRAISAL
Character
Objective: Jessica

Next on the list was Jessica. After confirming the hit with Imelda Carson (@Nahrenne) as well as her location, Jack hovered towards the beastman 'slut' and possessed her without her knowing...or at least that's what he had wanted, but the beastman spotted Jack a mile away and ran before the ghost could get close. The only thing Jack could do now was to lay a trap.

Tracking Jessica down was an easy task. Because she left in a hurry, there were many tracks that were left behind unintentionally. Jack found her hiding away in the North Scribel Forest. With a little bit of catnip, however, Jack was able to lure the beastman out and catch her unawares. Possessed, Jack left the forest and headed towards Imelda for confirmation.

Upon arrival, Jack approached Imelda, who had chosen an appropriate location for the ordeal, and broke each and every one of her fingers and toes in front of the receptionist. Afterwards, Jack took Jessica's tail and forcefully tore it from the base. Then, using the claw of Jessica's own finger, Jack proceeded to scratch the face and riddled it with tiny and deep scars.

Once Jack was finished, he controlled the beastman body to grab her whip and tie it around her neck. With a flung of her hand, Jack controlled Jessica to throw the other end of the whip over a tree branch. Then, Jack continued to pull down with all the might he could muster from Jessica's body. The whip tightened around Jessica's neck like a noose and she hanged herself. Jack struggled a bit before leaving the body. Just as Jessica was about to let go of the whip, Jack continued to pull on it with his hovering ability. In the end, Jessica died from suffocation and a broken neck. After the kill, Jack looked at the receptionist and waited for her confirmation.
Notes: Unlocked Bloodlust (4/5) for killing an innocent brutally.
Dust gathers more notes, as stamps this quest once more, nearly done, as at least Imelda is too busy with all the adventurers to notice Dust in any way.
Rewards

FlutterOfCrows

Appraisal
REQUIRES APPRAISAL
Character
Objective: Borscha

Last one on the list was Borscha. After confirming the hit with Imelda Carson (@Nahrenne) as well as her location, Jack hovered towards the half-orc 'slut' and possessed her without her knowing. As an embodiment of greed and lust, the half-orc had many faults that Jack could use to his advantage during the possession.

Upon possession, Jack approached Imelda, who had chosen an appropriate location for the ordeal, and unsheated Borscha's greatsword. In front of the receptionist, Jack started hacking away at both of Borscha's legs, amputating them from the thighs down. With each leg amputated, Jack could feel the body's life give way. Next, Jack would control Borsha to punch her face until it was riddled with bruises and dents. Her face had been disfigured beyond recognition. The scars forming from the wounds would be her greatest humiliation in life.

However, Jack wasn't going to let Borscha go with just that. No, he had a kill to commit. Jack then grabbed the greatsword and beheaded Borscha. Once Jack was finished, he left the headless body and looked at the receptionist for confirmation.
Notes: Unlocked Bloodlust - User is able to emit dizzying bloodlust that can cause people nearby to faint. Only works on weaker people or those with weak mental capabilities.
Dust finishes gathering all the notes he needs to start investigating where these occurred, as he stamps this grisly final quest with completion. As Dust sighs with relief, before climb onto the ceiling, and return to the normal pile of the unappraised quest, with the receptionist and the staff none the wiser.
Rewards