Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Pixie Problem
Sponsor
: Scribel City Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 2
Objectives:

• Prevent pixies from stealing from the Guild storeroom for one week.
Explanation:
The Adventurer's Guild is known to have a pixie problem -- small little mischievous fae who love to steal things. They tend to appear when nobody is looking, and then they raid our pantry! Most pixies seem to have a heavy sweet tooth, and it always seems like we're missing sugar and cookies. They're notoriously difficult to catch... so what should we do?

Rewards:

• EXP: 120
  • Items: A bag of cookies
It had been exactly a week since she suggested the measures to prevent pixie theft, so Vicious made a second trip down to the guild storeroom to check things out. When she got there, she pulled aside one of the clerks working at the area, and inquired about the matter.

"We had no troubles for the first three days, miss. Then they started going missing again on the fourth day, so we followed your suggestion and obtained some dirt from the church. One of the priests blessed it for us. After that we had no more break-ins."

Mhm. As Vicious nodded in satisfaction, the clerk asked her a question.

"I know that the iron is for deterring the fae, miss, but what's the dirt for?"

"Hmm...I've no expert, so take my words with a pinch of salt; but raw iron is poisonous to regular fae. Still, there are more powerful fae in the Queen's courts, and then there's the Wild Hunt, or what my friend like to call it. Those aren't your regulars so they don't follow regular rules, but something about sanctified dirt keeps them at bay. I'm not sure which. Anyway, I've forgotten about this, but you should also put salt and iron in the dirt, because for reasons I cannot fathom, sanctified dirt does nothing to regular fae."

Waving goodbye to the clerk, she made her way to the counter to hand in her report.

...Hmm. I didn't think they would go to the trouble, though...is there something in the storeroom besides sweets that the fae want? Because I doubt they went to that extent just for some sweets...
Since it was an update about a previous unfinished task, Vicious left a note attached, specifying that it would be waiting for @GDLiZy's appraisal in particular.
Oh, so it did really work, huh? Anyway, as per our agreement, I'll change the evaluation from On-hold to completed.

Rewards: 120 EXP, A bag of cookies.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Name: Oam Lola
Level: 1 (50/200)
Quest: Charity
Summary: - Walked around town to collect charity.
- Met a few thieving kids.
- Delivered supplies from the temple to the orphanage.

Early in the morning, I went to the temple and they welcomed me back. They have warmed up to me because of yesterday, they did also lend me a box to use to collect funds instead of just using my umbrella for the work. So it was good. I walked around town until the afternoon while shouting. There wasn't as much of a crowd as yesterday, but I did gather enough cents for six to seven people. I didn't see the man who gave me money yesterday. But I'll accept what's given. It's enough for today.
However when I was returning, I came across a group of kids that seemed to be eyeing the skewers in the market. My stomach grumbled too, but I didn't have too much left either.
It was then that when one of the boys grabbed a small bundle of skewers and ran back to their friends. "Let's go!" they said. The standowner shouted angrily at the kids, but they were already gone when the shopowner arrived. He seemed to be a little bit depressed, so I went to him and talked to him.
Not sure if this should be included in the report... but his name was Jarum, and he said his wife was sick with a strange sickness for months now, so he needed money. He also said that the usual herbs he bought didn't have any effect on her condition. We talked a bit and he said that the sickness wasn't painful for his wife, but she could barely move without support. In the end, I payed 6Gs for the skewers the kids stole. He did calm down immediately after... it was good to see him energized again.

Later in the day, I rested in the temple for an hour before being called in by a monk, he wanted to deliver some pickled food to the local orphanage. "It lasts longer and they need nutrition."
I accepted, so we went soon after.
He left earlier and we each carried two jars of various pickled food. He was much faster so he arrived first. Half an hour later, I arrived at the orphanage...
It indeed was the orphanage... the gloomy staff said so. Some of the windows were broken and some of the doors screeched so hard we each covered our ears and pushed through with our bodies. Some of the children were peeking at me from upstairs... in any case, we didn't stay for long and Brother Jaune stayed around to tell stories to the kids. Before leaving, he mentioned to the weary-eyed lady to visit the temple every once in a while. To both's haggard laughs.
I do wonder why this orphanage looked like it could collapse at any moment though... is it just lack of funding?
It isn't my authority to comment anyway.

That concludes my report.

I would also like to submit a quest to the Quest Board with 1G, would that be enough? I would like someone to look into the sickness that Jarum's wife is suffering from. It doesn't need to be a cure or anything. They probably don't even know what sickness it is, so they might be using the wrong medicine. Or maybe it is the medicines that aren't working properly? Perhaps someone with knowledge regarding plants and medicine. I know 1G isn't much...
Although doing charity a lot is great for the benefits of everyone, I suggest that you should take some other jobs too. After all, overworking yourself while having no money to eat and sleep comfortably is not an ideal situation. If you collapsed, then who would continue to help the others? As for the lady, I'll go check on her for you, as long as it's not what I thought it is...

Rewards: 30 EXP, 5 G from me, your friendly receptionist. You should take care of yourself more often.

Last edited:

Himekawa

Her stomach growled. She thought it would be better if she was allowed to hunt right then.

'Just wait for little bit, meimei. We need to look for a task that can be done outside. Now, let's go to the guild.'

She complied.

-----------

Cooking Rations
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: 5 items
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use guild kitchens

-----------

'Hmm... would you like to try to cook, meimei?'

why would she want to cook? She was fine with eating raw ingredients like fish meat or fruits.

'Come on, I think this will be worth it. Don't you want to eat tasty food?'

While tasty food was tasty, she sought sustenance first. She was not picky with her food at all. Though, if she could have both taste and sustenance, she felt that it would be worth it.

'Okay, that clinched it. Let's take the cooking rations quest.'

----------

A very rude old man that is the head chef of the guild's kitchen in Scribel City. He is about 1.65m tall and has a beard so long that it reaches the ground. He always gets very angry whenever an adventurer goes to his kitchen to cook rations, but he still allows them to do their job... But gods forbid those that fail at the task and don't get any eatable ration done.

Surprisingly though, he has a soft side to him, it's rarely seen, but reports of him being extremely kind to a wounded adventurer that entered his kitchen to cook quickly spread around, which improved his reputation to a certain extent.

The man may be very strict, but he also cares a lot for his job and does his best to make sure the food that gets out of his kitchen is at the very least edible, and also makes sure to give proper instructions to the newbies at cooking to get them doing their job right, and also aids them in doing what they're clearly incapable of.

---------

'Guild kitchen... guild kitchen... guild kitchen... right, that's the right room. Let's enter, meimei.'

As it was, the door was opened. She entered the kitchen. She saw an old man whisking something in his hand. As he was busy, she waited until the old man noticed her. As the old man noticed her, she saw the old man's face redden and his expression turned angry.

"Who let a damned cat inside! Whose pet is this!?" He shouted, then he picked up her roughly and threw her outside of the room.

'Shit, I did not expect this! Meimei, are you alright?'

Her balance was far better than a human. She was able to right herself before landing properly. As it was, the old man closed the kitchen door immediately with a loud thud.

'Meimei, if you want to stop, we could take another request. Don't worry about failing this one.'

She was hungry, she want to eat, and she needed to do this to eat food.

'Meimei...' the voice said, then paused. 'Okay, we'll show him we can take anything he throws! Let's do it!'

She stood upright and walk to the door. Her paw knocked upon the door.

"Enter." The old man said.

As she opened the door, the old man, who was busy preparing something, glanced at her. The old man dropped what he did and came up to her. He put his left hand on the door frame, and his right hand already trying to close the door.

'Right, meimei! show him your license!'

she showed him her license card. As she showed him this, the man's eyes widened slightly in recognition. The pressure he exerted with his right hand also lessened.

"Tch. You, an adventurer?"

She nodded.

"And you took a cooking request?"

she nodded once again.

"What are you? some kind of cat beastman?"

She nodded, she did not bother to correct his misconception.

"Don't come in yet. I don't want you to contaminate the food."

'He's awfully rude, isn't he?'

She did not care, as long as she could eat something.

---------

fifteen minutes passed. Coming out from the door, the man brought a cloak, kerchief and rubber gloves.

"Wear this. Cover yourself with those, and enter when you're done."

She followed his instructions. She tied the kerchief on her head and wore the cloak, then she wore the rubber gloves on her hand. Then she entered the kitchen.

"The rubber gloves are made for humanoid hand. Show me that you could manipulate the at least three digits, and one of them must be the thumb."

She extended her claw. It was hard at first. Her digits were not that nimble compared to human.

"Stop it." He said. He started to get annoyed. "Tch... damn useless adventurer." He muttered under his breath.

He then said, "This is a dough made from flour, sugar, salt, butter, yeast germ, nonfat milk, soy milk, and wasabi. First, show me if you can knead it. I'll show you once."

"First, dissolve the yeast in water. Stir it occassionally. Then add three teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, and three cups of flour. mix the butter, milk and nonfat milk. The wasabi are made so the dough will be mold-resistant for around 3 months. knead the mixture for around five minutes until it becomes smooth. add the floor gradually, half a cup until you add 7 cup of floor."

"dust a flat surface with the flour and pour the dough out of the bowl. Then knead the dough for 8-10 minutes."

"After that, you let the dough expand until the size is twice its current size, around 15 minutes, then you cut them into four size and put them in the pan. You let the mixture rise once again for 45 minutes. Put them in oven and let it cook for 30 minutes. You understand so far?"

'Meimei, do you understand all of that? I'll remind you if you forgot to do something.'

She nodded, giving the man her acknowledgement.

'Okay, your task is to make 40 loaves of bread. Each bread needs a preparatory time of 15 minutes, then it would be waiting for 1 hour and 30 minutes. We have 2 ovens here. So, in one hour, you have to make four batches. Prepare seven serving of that those ingredients meimei.'

Code:
B1 F1 G1 G1 G1 O1 O1
-- B2 F2 G2 G2 G2 O2 O2
-- -- B3 F3 G3 G3 G3 O3 O3
-- -- -- B4 F4 G4 G4 G4 O4 O4
-- -- -- -- B5 F5 G5 G5 O5 O5 O5
-- -- -- -- -- B6 F6 G6 G6 O6 O6 O6
-- -- -- -- -- -- B7 F7 G7 G7 G7 O7 O7
Bi = batch number i
Fi = first fermentation of batch number i
Gi = second fermentation of batch number i
Oi = Oven procession of batch i

-----------------

'Come on, meimei, last five batches! You can do it!'

The voice did not understand, how unbearable it was. it was close to 13 hours that she was working in the kitchen. She felt like she would collapse at any time. The man allowed her to eat her promised reward of bread rations while working, yet she felt like she did not have the strength to go on. Even though the wasabi bread gives invigorating feeling, she still had to work. The last five batches meant that she would still have to work 3 more hours.

Even after it was past 8 o'clock in the evening, well after no activity could be heard from the outside of the room, the man did not leave. He was watching her working in the kitchen. His job was already done at 5 o'clock, yet he just silently examined her working. In three more hours, her job would be done. In three more hours, it would be 2 in the morning.

After this, she would not care about whatever the voice said. she would sleep all day. As she was done putting last batch of dough in the oven, her shoulder slumped as she sat waiting.

--------------

"Wake up."

The sunlight had shone through the kitchen. She fell asleep on the chair. Someone had put a blanket on top of her. she groggily woke up and saw the man cooking. As he glanced and saw her awake, he said,

"I've verified that 40 batch of rations has been made. Report this to the guild and go sleep elsewhere. Take this slip to the receptionist, and bring four loaves of bread as your reward. Now go."

Her body, slightly lethargic, stood up. She bowed at the man, out of gratitude, and went back to the receptionist.

------------

Quest completed and evaluated.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
  • Title: Help out Jarum's wife. (Non-Repeatable)
  • Sponsor: Oam Lola
  • Location: Jarum owns a skewer stand in the market, if you talk to him, he should let you check up on his wife in his home. He did say "if only someone could help me find out what's wrong with her..."
  • Requiredments: Level: 1, Skill: any kind of skill that can identify sickness and propose treatment.
  • Objectives: Investigate wife's illness.
  • Description: Jarum's wife has been sick for months. The usual herbs are not working on the sickness. I would like someone to help him out for me if possible. From https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/adventurers-guild-reception-desk.1640/post-33801
  • Rewards:
    • EXP: 35
    • Money: 1 G
    • Other: 1 free divination (Level 1)
Report - Solet' Luna

So, after that nasty bite, I got a little sick. Despite my unique elemental body, which most diseases could not contaminate, I still felt fatigued and restless. It seemed that the unknown disease messed with Mana inside my body, which bypassed my elemental body and affected my mind.

If not for Solet's holy spells, I would probably be in bed right now.

Anyway, I arrived at the house of Jarum and quickly went in. Although the man was surprised that an lvl3 adventurer was coming to check on his wife, he was overjoyed and let me follow him to his wife's room. To not let any mistake slipped, I wore a mask before going in and told the man to stay outside. I had no idea how contagious this disease was, and I didn't want to risk any outbreak right now.

The symptoms are similar to me, albeit at the weaker and far more tolerable scale. High fever, have trouble seeing and hearing. No sighting of tumours or any unusual wounds. With just a little probing, she said that she had got bitten by a rat a while back, and after that, she started to have a fever, before it developed into this mess.

It's been 6 months since she was sick, but the disease had not killed her, and she was only in bed with a high fever. Adding to my judgment, I had a feeling that this unique disease was nothing ordinary. Logically, my body should be better than an ordinary lady, but the symptoms on me were far more lethal than her.

As I tried checking her talent for magic, I discovered that she had almost no Mana inside her body, and that the Mana had turned slightly dull. I tried using the purification potion specialized for cleaning corrupted Mana, and the effect was imminent. The dull mana gradually turned colourful and lively. The last trace of the grey Mana struggled, but its low quantity could not overcome the effect of a potion worth of purification liquid.

Conclusion, the disease preyed on Mana inside one's body, meaning that the ordinary person would have a low chance of getting seriously ill, while the magic users, if not treated with Holy/Purification Magic, might be bed-ridden or possibly facing death.

As for the lady, if she took care of her health, she should be fine after a week or two. Although an ordinary person would not die from it, they would suffer because they could not afford any expensive purification potions, or any priests to perform purification magic for them.

Bochi

For the girl who had some unique colleagues in the past, she was no stranger to cat beastmen, but a cat was a different matter entirely.
Her stomach growled. She thought it would be better if she was allowed to hunt right then.

'Just wait for little bit, meimei. We need to look for a task that can be done outside. Now, let's go to the guild.'

She complied.

-----------

Cooking Rations
Objectives:
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
Rewards:

-----------

'Hmm... would you like to try to cook, meimei?'

why would she want to cook? She was fine with eating raw ingredients like fish meat or fruits.

'Come on, I think this will be worth it. Don't you want to eat tasty food?'

While tasty food was tasty, she sought sustenance first. She was not picky with her food at all. Though, if she could have both taste and sustenance, she felt that it would be worth it.

'Okay, that clinched it. Let's take the cooking rations quest.'

----------

---------

'Guild kitchen... guild kitchen... guild kitchen... right, that's the right room. Let's enter, meimei.'

As it was, the door was opened. She entered the kitchen. She saw an old man whisking something in his hand. As he was busy, she waited until the old man noticed her. As the old man noticed her, she saw the old man's face redden and his expression turned angry.

"Who let a damned cat inside! Whose pet is this!?" He shouted, then he picked up her roughly and threw her outside of the room.

'Shit, I did not expect this! Meimei, are you alright?'

Her balance was far better than a human. She was able to right herself before landing properly. As it was, the old man closed the kitchen door immediately with a loud thud.

'Meimei, if you want to stop, we could take another request. Don't worry about failing this one.'

She was hungry, she want to eat, and she needed to do this to eat food.

'Meimei...' the voice said, then paused. 'Okay, we'll show him we can take anything he throws! Let's do it!'

She stood upright and walk to the door. Her paw knocked upon the door.

"Enter." The old man said.

As she opened the door, the old man, who was busy preparing something, glanced at her. The old man dropped what he did and came up to her. He put his left hand on the door frame, and his right hand already trying to close the door.

'Right, meimei! show him your license!'

she showed him her license card. As she showed him this, the man's eyes widened slightly in recognition. The pressure he exerted with his right hand also lessened.

"Tch. You, an adventurer?"

She nodded.

"And you took a cooking request?"

she nodded once again.

"What are you? some kind of cat beastman?"

She nodded, she did not bother to correct his misconception.

"Don't come in yet. I don't want you to contaminate the food."

'He's awfully rude, isn't he?'

She did not care, as long as she could eat something.

---------

fifteen minutes passed. Coming out from the door, the man brought a cloak, kerchief and rubber gloves.

"Wear this. Cover yourself with those, and enter when you're done."

She followed his instructions. She tied the kerchief on her head and wore the cloak, then she wore the rubber gloves on her hand. Then she entered the kitchen.

"The rubber gloves are made for humanoid hand. Show me that you could manipulate the at least three digits, and one of them must be the thumb."

She extended her claw. It was hard at first. Her digits were not that nimble compared to human.

"Stop it." He said. He started to get annoyed. "Tch... damn useless adventurer." He muttered under his breath.

He then said, "This is a dough made from flour, sugar, salt, butter, yeast germ, nonfat milk, soy milk, and wasabi. First, show me if you can knead it. I'll show you once."

"First, dissolve the yeast in water. Stir it occassionally. Then add three teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, and three cups of flour. mix the butter, milk and nonfat milk. The wasabi are made so the dough will be mold-resistant for around 3 months. knead the mixture for around five minutes until it becomes smooth. add the floor gradually, half a cup until you add 7 cup of floor."

"dust a flat surface with the flour and pour the dough out of the bowl. Then knead the dough for 8-10 minutes."

"After that, you let the dough expand until the size is twice its current size, around 15 minutes, then you cut them into four size and put them in the pan. You let the mixture rise once again for 45 minutes. Put them in oven and let it cook for 30 minutes. You understand so far?"

'Meimei, do you understand all of that? I'll remind you if you forgot to do something.'

She nodded, giving the man her acknowledgement.

'Okay, your task is to make 40 loaves of bread. Each bread needs a preparatory time of 15 minutes, then it would be waiting for 1 hour and 30 minutes. We have 2 ovens here. So, in one hour, you have to make four batches. Prepare seven serving of that those ingredients meimei.'

Code:
B1 F1 G1 G1 G1 O1 O1
-- B2 F2 G2 G2 G2 O2 O2
-- -- B3 F3 G3 G3 G3 O3 O3
-- -- -- B4 F4 G4 G4 G4 O4 O4
-- -- -- -- B5 F5 G5 G5 O5 O5 O5
-- -- -- -- -- B6 F6 G6 G6 O6 O6 O6
-- -- -- -- -- -- B7 F7 G7 G7 G7 O7 O7
Bi = batch number i
Fi = first fermentation of batch number i
Gi = second fermentation of batch number i
Oi = Oven procession of batch i

-----------------

'Come on, meimei, last five batches! You can do it!'

The voice did not understand, how unbearable it was. it was close to 13 hours that she was working in the kitchen. She felt like she would collapse at any time. The man allowed her to eat her promised reward of bread rations while working, yet she felt like she did not have the strength to go on. Even though the wasabi bread gives invigorating feeling, she still had to work. The last five batches meant that she would still have to work 3 more hours.

Even after it was past 8 o'clock in the evening, well after no activity could be heard from the outside of the room, the man did not leave. He was watching her working in the kitchen. His job was already done at 5 o'clock, yet he just silently examined her working. In three more hours, her job would be done. In three more hours, it would be 2 in the morning.

After this, she would not care about whatever the voice said. she would sleep all day. As she was done putting last batch of dough in the oven, her shoulder slumped as she sat waiting.

--------------

"Wake up."

The sunlight had shone through the kitchen. She fell asleep on the chair. Someone had put a blanket on top of her. she groggily woke up and saw the man cooking. As he glanced and saw her awake, he said,

"I've verified that 40 batch of rations has been made. Report this to the guild and go sleep elsewhere. Take this slip to the receptionist, and bring four loaves of bread as your reward. Now go."

Her body, slightly lethargic, stood up. She bowed at the man, out of gratitude, and went back to the receptionist.

------------
It's a cat. A cat it is. It looks warm. I want to pat it. Can I pat it? It should be fine, right?

With those impure thoughts, Vicious went over the report.

"Yeah, looks smooth---I mean, it looks good. Here you go."

Rewards:
  • Other: 5 rations
  • After completing quest 2 more times:

Last edited:

Bochi

Report - Solet' Luna

So, after that nasty bite, I got a little sick. Despite my unique elemental body, which most diseases could not contaminate, I still felt fatigued and restless. It seemed that the unknown disease messed with Mana inside my body, which bypassed my elemental body and affected my mind.

If not for Solet's holy spells, I would probably be in bed right now.

Anyway, I arrived at the house of Jarum and quickly went in. Although the man was surprised that an lvl3 adventurer was coming to check on his wife, he was overjoyed and let me follow him to his wife's room. To not let any mistake slipped, I wore a mask before going in and told the man to stay outside. I had no idea how contagious this disease was, and I didn't want to risk any outbreak right now.

The symptoms are similar to me, albeit at the weaker and far more tolerable scale. High fever, have trouble seeing and hearing. No sighting of tumours or any unusual wounds. With just a little probing, she said that she had got bitten by a rat a while back, and after that, she started to have a fever, before it developed into this mess.

It's been 6 months since she was sick, but the disease had not killed her, and she was only in bed with a high fever. Adding to my judgment, I had a feeling that this unique disease was nothing ordinary. Logically, my body should be better than an ordinary lady, but the symptoms on me were far more lethal than her.

As I tried checking her talent for magic, I discovered that she had almost no Mana inside her body, and that the Mana had turned slightly dull. I tried using the purification potion specialized for cleaning corrupted Mana, and the effect was imminent. The dull mana gradually turned colourful and lively. The last trace of the grey Mana struggled, but its low quantity could not overcome the effect of a potion worth of purification liquid.

Conclusion, the disease preyed on Mana inside one's body, meaning that the ordinary person would have a low chance of getting seriously ill, while the magic users, if not treated with Holy/Purification Magic, might be bed-ridden or possibly facing death.

As for the lady, if she took care of her health, she should be fine after a week or two. Although an ordinary person would not die from it, they would suffer because they could not afford any expensive purification potions, or any priests to perform purification magic for them.
"...The sewers are full of rats. If any of those got out and---I better go check on a few people."

Neatly rolling up the report, Vicious got up and nodded to Luna before leaving, bat over her shoulder.

"Take care of yourself. Don't overwork yourself too much, or it'll get trickier to recover from this."

Rewards:
  • EXP: 35
  • Money: 1 G
  • Other: 1 free divination (Level 1)

LazyLonduf

> > >
If You See Something, Say Something
Objectives:
  • Observe something suspicious or noteworthy.
  • Report your findings to the guild.
Scribel City relies on civilians to maintain public order.
Please report sightings of suspicious people, monsters, and other concerning intel.
The guild will assemble a task force to investigate and tackle the threat.
Rewards:
  • Money: 0-30 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >
It is nothing like an emergency, but I thought that I should submit some information regarding the main temple.

Since I've been sleeping in the temple for a while, I had plenty of time to gather the names (or rather the titles?) of the many gods inside. There are... some... many devouts that didn't want to share anything about their gods unless I joined their cult, so I couldn't gather most of the names, especially the ones that are in the more... difficult section of the temple. But some other altars are smaller and by the sides, and the names of their gods are written above or on their altars or preached by their devouts very openly. And as for the largest cults, I didn't even need to ask them since everyone knew of them.
So here's the ones I've gathered... I'm not sure if I've collected even 10 or 20% of all the gods in the temple. There are also many duplicate names, so it is very confusing.
It's also unknown whether these gods are native to Toria or if they came from the otherworlds, since many claim that their gods are always with them, it makes it very difficult to ascertain their nativity. But I shall list all the ones I've learned of anyhow.

God of Flames,
Iron Mother,
God of Fire (Different altar from God of Flames),
God of Fire (2) (different altar)
Goddess of the Waters,
God of Life,
Goddess of Life (different altar)
Life God, (Different altar)
Healing God,
God of Games, God of the games,
Goddess of Gaming (different altar)
Gamer God (different altar),
Three Gods of Life,
Four Life Jewels, Four-eyed Jewels.
Goddess of the Wind.
God of the Wind.
Patron of Storms,
Gumgra (God of Storms, but also of love, apparently)
Mecha God (not very sure what this means),
Machine God (different altar),
God of Machines (different altar),
Goddess of the Machine (different altar),
God of the Machines (different altar),
God Machine (Different altar),
God of Fruits, God of Apples,
Goddess of Flowers and Fruits,
Orange Goddess,
God of Lakes,
Goddess of Fresh Water,
Dragon Queen, Winter Dragon.
Dragon King,
Dragon's King (Different altar)
Draconic King (also a different altar)
King of Dragons (different altar)
Dragon of the Rivers,
Emok (Snake God)
Fishes (God of Fishing and harvest)
Fudam, God of Lumber,
God of the Wood,
Fairy Queen, Fae Queen, (altars are connected).
Queen of the Fae (different altar)
Elfmother (One of the kinder elf cults...)
Yeldei (Goddess of the Dead)
Sunset Queen.
Ghost of the Setting Sun (Apparently a God)
Morning Chick (Deity of Energy),
Durdu (They call them Dru, a Goddess of Spears)
Receiver of Death (Death cult, but apparently they handle some of the funerals for free)
Exie (They worship Pixies, they are one of the farthest away from the central altars)
Queen of Pixies (different altar, but they seem to be close to each other)
Demon King,
Demon King (different altar)
Demon God (different altar)
Chaos,
God of Chaos (different altar),
Darkness Devil,
God of Terror,
God of Wars,
Gods of War (different altar),
Goddess of Battle
Undead Goddess,
Undead Goddess of Battle,
Battle God,

I don't think I can fit more into the submission paper.
Also of note, there seems to be three distinct factions in the temple. Although they all agreed to work together in Scribel, I can sense the tension filling up in the air whenever a priest meets a cultist. The third faction seems to be apathetic to the other's feuds.

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Evaluation
It is nothing like an emergency, but I thought that I should submit some information regarding the main temple.

Since I've been sleeping in the temple for a while, I had plenty of time to gather the names (or rather the titles?) of the many gods inside. There are... some... many devouts that didn't want to share anything about their gods unless I joined their cult, so I couldn't gather most of the names, especially the ones that are in the more... difficult section of the temple. But some other altars are smaller and by the sides, and the names of their gods are written above or on their altars or preached by their devouts very openly. And as for the largest cults, I didn't even need to ask them since everyone knew of them.
So here's the ones I've gathered... I'm not sure if I've collected even 10 or 20% of all the gods in the temple. There are also many duplicate names, so it is very confusing.
It's also unknown whether these gods are native to Toria or if they came from the otherworlds, since many claim that their gods are always with them, it makes it very difficult to ascertain their nativity. But I shall list all the ones I've learned of anyhow.

God of Flames,
Iron Mother,
God of Fire (Different altar from God of Flames),
God of Fire (2) (different altar)
Goddess of the Waters,
God of Life,
Goddess of Life (different altar)
Life God, (Different altar)
Healing God,
God of Light, God of the Light,
God of Light (different altar,)
God of Games, God of the games,
Goddess of Gaming (different altar)
Gamer God (different altar),
Three Gods of Life,
Four Life Jewels, Four-eyed Jewels.
Goddess of the Wind.
God of the Wind.
Patron of Storms,
Gumgra (God of Storms, but also of love, apparently)
Mecha God (not very sure what this means),
Machine God (different altar),
God of Machines (different altar),
Goddess of the Machine (different altar),
God of the Machines (different altar),
God Machine (Different altar),
God of Fruits, God of Apples,
Goddess of Flowers and Fruits,
Orange Goddess,
God of Lakes,
Goddess of Fresh Water,
Dragon Queen, Winter Dragon.
Dragon King,
Dragon's King (Different altar)
Draconic King (also a different altar)
King of Dragons (different altar)
Dragon of the Rivers,
Emok (Snake God)
Fishes (God of Fishing and harvest)
Fudam, God of Lumber,
God of the Wood,
Fairy Queen, Fae Queen, (altars are connected).
Queen of the Fae (different altar)
Elfmother (One of the kinder elf cults...)
Yeldei (Goddess of the Dead)
Sunset Queen.
Ghost of the Setting Sun (Apparently a God)
Morning Chick (Deity of Energy),
Durdu (They call them Dru, a Goddess of Spears)
Receiver of Death (Death cult, but apparently they handle some of the funerals for free)
Exie (They worship Pixies, they are one of the farthest away from the central altars)
Queen of Pixies (different altar, but they seem to be close to each other)
Demon King,
Demon King (different altar)
Demon God (different altar)
Chaos,
God of Chaos (different altar),
Darkness God,
Darkness Devil,
God of Terror,
God of Wars,
Gods of War (different altar),
Goddess of Battle
Undead Goddess,
Undead Goddess of Battle,
Battle God,

I don't think I can fit more into the submission paper.
Also of note, there seems to be three distinct factions in the temple. Although they all agreed to work together in Scribel, I can sense the tension filling up in the air whenever a priest meets a cultist. The third faction seems to be apathetic to the other's feuds.
While this isn't very important information, it is still quite interesting.
  • Money: 5 G
OOC: Please mark your post in some way to indicate that it as been evaluated.

Last edited:

Silver

If You See Something, Say Something
Objectives:
  • Observe something suspicious or noteworthy.
  • Report your findings to the guild.
Scribel City relies on civilians to maintain public order.
Please report sightings of suspicious people, monsters, and other concerning intel.
The guild will assemble a task force to investigate and tackle the threat.
Rewards:
  • Money: 0-30 G
Name: Cassel
Level: 2
“Ah it’s fine, Cal you worry too much. Don’t you know who I am? This sneaking mastermind getting caught? No way that’s going to happen.”

“Pfft Oh Cassel, what’d you think is going to happen? Is that noble going to be petty enough to magically slit my throat and hang me on the gates all for a measly lizard? No, I don’t think that’s going to happen, stop wasting your time Cassel.”

“What are you worrying for? With your skills on lookout and our group’s talent there’s no one in the city that can catch us!”

As they faded away from him, all that replaced them were the whispers of their voices.

‘Cal remember what happened to us.’

‘Cassel don’t forget us’

‘It’s yours to carry.’

“Ah!”

“Hah, hah” Taking in deep breaths, he shook his head. Ever since he went back to the slums he kept having that dream. Feeling the iron sword beside him, he sighed and practiced with it one more time. The movements were slower so he wouldn’t break anything in the inn but if someone was watching they would find that the movement of his sword slowly morphed into a sword style other than his own.

Calming down, looked at his things one more time, the broken rusted sword he got with Okarin, the iron sword he got by Felicia’s recommendation, and flimsy dagger his friend got scammed with. And, put them in a bag.

After putting everything in, he headed out of the inn. The night sky and the emptiness of the street. Hearing a voice interrupt his thoughts, they asked “You’re ready?”

Looking back at the inn one last time, he said “Of course.”

Moving into the guard’s dorms for protection. He asked about what happened with the attacks.

From what he heard from the guards, the attacker’s habits were strange. From what it looked like it seemed like they were in perfect sync. Being able to attack multiple guard squads at the same time. Thanks to the heads up beforehand there were no casualties but it seemed their main focus was on the portals.

The weird part was that it seemed like they were intentionally lazy. Firing their bows purposefully at their shields, dropping smoke bombs but not attacking, and the works. With the attacks ending only after the first round of attacks their groups left without leaving a single word.

The only clue to their identity was a black feather one of the attackers had tossed to them in one of their assaults.

And, apparently it was now his job to find who it was that did this. The last time he had to grab them information he had to lay besides a dumpster for three days.

But, getting some info on some gang. Should be easy enough. Grabbing some gold, rations, and a water skin from the guards he headed out.

In the Slums, he tried to ask but once they saw the feather no matter if they were young, middle aged, or elderly. They all shoved back the money into his hands and ran away from him as if they saw a ghost.

Going from place to place, the awnser was the same. They all either ran away or knew nothing. But, listening, there were a pair of footsteps that seemed to be following him. No matter where he went crowded or empty the same pitter patter followed. So stopping in an alleyway he asked “So can I ask why you’re following me?”

“Oh wow~ I’m mighty impressed you found me, Little Cassel for a mere thief you certainly are impressive.”

Frowning at the mention of his name, he pulled out his dagger asked again,

“So what do you want?”

“Oh don’t be so defensive, it’s just that you’ve been asking a lot of questions about them. And, for the sake of your health I just wanted to advise you to back off. The gangs here have been here longer than the few months you’ve been here for. And, a way to a quick death is going after them.”

Pausing for a bit, he laughed

“However, if you’re still curious about who they are, I won’t reject your gold. They won’t help a dead person very much after all.”

Tossing over the gold the guards gave him for bribes. The man who caught it hummed happily “It seems like this is quite important to your guard friends. After all, it’s not like them to overspend with a budget like theirs.”

Catching the glare on Cassel’s face he continued on,

“Oh I should start talking I guess. The gang that attacked your friends is a group called The Ravens. They’re pretty skilled in their little sneak attacks and are a cute little group of information brokers. They don’t sell information as good as ours of course.”

“That’s all?”

Smirking the man said, “Of course not, this amount of gold may seem valuable to you but for us it’s like a tiny drop. And, certainly not enough for anything beyond the base information. Ah. but there is an option if you disagree with the pricing. Attacking me! You won’t succeed of course but you’ll at least have your corpse intact.”

Trying his best not to shove his dagger into the detestable man's stomach to teach him a lesson Cassel restrained himself. Coughing to hide his embarrassment, he headed back to the dorms and doing the same thing he did last time deposited the information into the guild’s reports on his way back.

Summery:
  • Was tasked by the guards to find the attackers group name (Given gold, a water skin, and some rations to act as bribes)
  • Failed to get any information from civilians or beggars (Beggars seemed to know of the gang but rejected gold and ran when asked about them)
  • Felt someone follow him during his search
  • Called them out
  • Got a warning from them to stop looking into details on the gangs in the city and asked for gold in exchange for infomation
  • Gave gold and discovered gang name of attacker were 'The Ravens'
  • According to information given they specialize in sneak attacks and act as information brokers.

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Evaluation
Name: Cassel
Level: 2
“Ah it’s fine, Cal you worry too much. Don’t you know who I am? This sneaking mastermind getting caught? No way that’s going to happen.”

“Pfft Oh Cassel, what’d you think is going to happen? Is that noble going to be petty enough to magically slit my throat and hang me on the gates all for a measly lizard? No, I don’t think that’s going to happen, stop wasting your time Cassel.”

“What are you worrying for? With your skills on lookout and our group’s talent there’s no one in the city that can catch us!”

As they faded away from him, all that replaced them were the whispers of their voices.

‘Cal remember what happened to us.’

‘Cassel don’t forget us’

‘It’s yours to carry.’

“Ah!”

“Hah, hah” Taking in deep breaths, he shook his head. Ever since he went back to the slums he kept having that dream. Feeling the iron sword beside him, he sighed and practiced with it one more time. The movements were slower so he wouldn’t break anything in the inn but if someone was watching they would find that the movement of his sword slowly morphed into a sword style other than his own.

Calming down, looked at his things one more time, the broken rusted sword he got with Okarin, the iron sword he got by Felicia’s recommendation, and flimsy dagger his friend got scammed with. And, put them in a bag.

After putting everything in, he headed out of the inn. The night sky and the emptiness of the street. Hearing a voice interrupt his thoughts, they asked “You’re ready?”

Looking back at the inn one last time, he said “Of course.”

Moving into the guard’s dorms for protection. He asked about what happened with the attacks.

From what he heard from the guards, the attacker’s habits were strange. From what it looked like it seemed like they were in perfect sync. Being able to attack multiple guard squads at the same time. Thanks to the heads up beforehand there were no casualties but it seemed their main focus was on the portals.

The weird part was that it seemed like they were intentionally lazy. Firing their bows purposefully at their shields, dropping smoke bombs but not attacking, and the works. With the attacks ending only after the first round of attacks their groups left without leaving a single word.

The only clue to their identity was a black feather one of the attackers had tossed to them in one of their assaults.

And, apparently it was now his job to find who it was that did this. The last time he had to grab them information he had to lay besides a dumpster for three days.

But, getting some info on some gang. Should be easy enough. Grabbing some gold, rations, and a water skin from the guards he headed out.

In the Slums, he tried to ask but once they saw the feather no matter if they were young, middle aged, or elderly. They all shoved back the money into his hands and ran away from him as if they saw a ghost.

Going from place to place, the awnser was the same. They all either ran away or knew nothing. But, listening, there were a pair of footsteps that seemed to be following him. No matter where he went crowded or empty the same pitter patter followed. So stopping in an alleyway he asked “So can I ask why you’re following me?”

“Oh wow~ I’m mighty impressed you found me, Little Cassel for a mere thief you certainly are impressive.”

Frowning at the mention of his name, he pulled out his dagger asked again,

“So what do you want?”

“Oh don’t be so defensive, it’s just that you’ve been asking a lot of questions about them. And, for the sake of your health I just wanted to advise you to back off. The gangs here have been here longer than the few months you’ve been here for. And, a way to a quick death is going after them.”

Pausing for a bit, he laughed

“However, if you’re still curious about who they are, I won’t reject your gold. They won’t help a dead person very much after all.”

Tossing over the gold the guards gave him for bribes. The man who caught it hummed happily “It seems like this is quite important to your guard friends. After all, it’s not like them to overspend with a budget like theirs.”

Catching the glare on Cassel’s face he continued on,

“Oh I should start talking I guess. The gang that attacked your friends is a group called The Ravens. They’re pretty skilled in their little sneak attacks and are a cute little group of information brokers. They don’t sell information as good as ours of course.”

“That’s all?”

Smirking the man said, “Of course not, this amount of gold may seem valuable to you but for us it’s like a tiny drop. And, certainly not enough for anything beyond the base information. Ah. but there is an option if you disagree with the pricing. Attacking me! You won’t succeed but you’ll at least have your corpse intact.”

Trying his best not to shove his dagger into the detestable man's stomach to teach him a lesson Cassel restrained himself. Coughing to hide his embarrassment, he headed back to the dorms and doing the same thing he did last time deposited the information into the guild’s reports on his way back.

Summery:
  • Was tasked by the guards to find the attackers group name (Given gold, a water skin, and some rations to act as bribes)
  • Failed to get any information from civilians or beggars (Beggars seemed to know of the gang but rejected gold and ran when asked about them)
  • Felt someone follow him during his search
  • Called them out
  • Got a warning from them to stop looking into details on the gangs in the city and asked for gold in exchange for infomation
  • Gave gold and discovered gang name of attacker were 'The Ravens'
  • According to information given they specialize in sneak attacks and act as information brokers.
How many things are going to pop up. Demon children, slime hordes, hydras it never stops.
OOC: Please mark your post in some way to indicate that it as been evaluated.

Last edited:

Fossil

Mafia Addict
(Threads of Silver #1) Get Raw Silk from Silverface Spiders
Sponsor: Vivis Netherbone
Requirements:
  • Level - 2
Objectives:
  • Find/Extract raw silk from about 10 Silverface spiders.
Description:
I require silver-like silk for my set of clothes I am currently weaving. Unfortunately none of the processed silk available on the market meets my requirements. After a bit of research, I have determined that silk from Silverface would meet my requirements. Find them in the forest and get the silk from them / their webs. Be careful though, they tend to be the size of a cat and are known to have a mean, venomous bite.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 100
  • Gold: 50
  • Others: Discount on next set of clothes you order
OOC : Tag me on the report
Waking up after a fun weekend of exploring areas around the river, I decided it was high time I went and took another quest. Not because I'm running out of money, but instead because I still needed to find a forest to settle down in. It just didn't feel right to live anywhere else, you know? As for the money, sleeping on a bed of grass and eating goodberries means a girl can live on her own with no worries!

So, for today I chose to gather some spider silk from Silverface Spiders. The reason being that they're located in the forest! Sure, I was going in alone aside from Hana, but it should be fine thanks to my innate ability to speak to animals and curry friendship with them! It's going to be a peace of cake! With that in mind, I headed into the forest in search of a spot to live and for spiders!

~~~~~

Why did I ever think this was going to be easy? Then again, I don't think anything could have prepared me for a dragon ruling the entire forest and controlling the trade in it.... Which also means that I'm out of luck with befriending them easily. In fact, I'm nervously shaking, holding Hana as she licks my face to try and calm me down as I face an emerald green dragon that's four times my size and is clearly not happy with me for intruding upon his land. Psyching myself up, I speak in Draconic, "O Great Old One, how may this little one address you?" I learned a bit how to deal with dragons from my friends in the forest before I left for civilization. Hopefully this was enough to appease him.

"Oh? Not using Common speech? And with manners as well?" The dragon bellowed, hurting my ears. He seemed to be genuinely shocked. Do people not speak Draconic here? "Ah, sorry. Guess I got ahead of myself. My name is Basilgaraad, and I rule this forest. What purpose do you have for intruding here?"

Coughing, I reply, "I'm here for a quest by the Adventurer's Guild and for personal business. For the guild I must acquire ten Silverface Spider's worth of spider silk. As for myself, I was hoping to find a place to live in the forest. If that's not possible, then I'm sorry for taking up your time." I'm astounded that I never stuttered while saying that! Thank goodness Hana is here with me, if not for her I'd be shaking all over!

"Hm...yes. Well, I can't exactly just give you the silk, nor would I be able to let you live here without some sort of payment. What exactly would you have to offer?" Basilgaraad responded.

"If I would be allowed to impose, I can provide information of a different plane of which I originate. Furthermore, I'd be able to help you set up a trade route within the forest. It should allow you to amass a treasure hoard. Lastly, I'd promise to five you a 10% cut out of all of my quests. That's all that I can offer for now due to my limited strength, though I should be able to accomplish more in time as I learn more about the druidic ways of my ancestors." I grew a bit more confident over time, hoping that I'd be able to live in a forest once more.

"That's a tempting offer, I suppose. Though, why would you be willing to go through this much, Miss...?" The dragon stops, perhaps realizing he never caught my name.

"It's Lily, O Great Old One. As for my reasons, it's primarily due to a desire to live in a forest once more. You see, as a child I was raised by animals instead of my parents. I was most likely abandoned at birth, and thus find the forest to be a lot more comforting than the bustle of a city. It's also why I never learned the common tongue of others, as you noticed in the beginning of our conversation." Still growing in confidence, I decided to answer his question as truthfully as I could.

"So, Miss Lily, you're willing to risk your life for a sense of belonging?" He asked yet again. This dragon sure is inquisitive, is he not?

"In a sense, yes? I just can't sleep in an inn at all, and a bed of moss or grass suits me much better. So, do we have a deal?" I asked, extremely hopeful.

"Well, Miss Lily, I am extremely interested in your stories, so how about this? I'll give you the spider silk you need as a token of trust, and you can come back later for us to discuss how you'll pay me back. Sound good?" Wait, that's all? Seriously? Uh....

"Yep! That works for me, O Great Old One! I'll happily go and turn in the quest, then! You can expect me back here soon!" I said before taking the silk and heading back to the guild.

@Ddraig probably wants to look at this himself. Anyway, I'll be heading to bed now.

Work at the forge Pt.1
> > >

Blacksmith's Apprentice
  • Sponsor: Smithing Guild
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Visit the Smithing Guild forges.
  • Bring a load of firewood as payment.
  • Assist the blacksmith with his/her craft.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
The Smithing Guild is looking for dedicated students interested in smithing.
Blacksmithing is an intensive process that requires many assistants.
Bring a load of firewood, and you will make charcoal and operate the bellows.
Over time, we will teach you to swing a hammer and be a blacksmith's striker.
If you can't stand the heat — get out! — and stop wasting our time.
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
    • Permission to use Smithing Guild forges
> > >

The man who was never seen without his signature broken armour came into the guild in a smith's attaire. His face was no longer hidden in his helm but was hidden under the murk of working in the forge. His brown hair caked with soot, his angular face smear with iron dust and sweat.

He took out his report from his leather apron and placed it on the counter.

Got firewood with axe in forest.
Worked at forge.
Worked bellows
Hammered iron
Hammer, must hammer iron
smelt scrap iron to iron bars

Can work on own gear
only afterwards
must go
no time
Must Practice

-Zorion Orti

Before the receptionist could process the report Zorion turn heel and returned to the forge.

Last edited:

Euka

I still don't know the integral layout of this city, perhaps I will have a better understanding of it when doing a job outside the city. I head over to the Adventurer's Guild quest board, there I noticed a quest reminiscent of my past.

> > >
Harvest Season
Objectives:
  • Assist a farmer with their crops.
  • Chase away any pests.
Farmers in the Scribel Region are always in need of temporary labor.
Head out to rural farmland and get reconnected with nature.
Beware: Pests and bugs are slightly bigger here than you might expect!
Rewards:
  • Other: A basket of fresh produce
> > >

It reminds me of my young days in the field. I told a receptionist clerk about the job and headed over to fields. Asking a few locals, the farmlands were apparently towards west of the city. As soon as I reached the farmfields, warm air surrounds me in comfort, farmers were quick to take a glance at me then resumed their work. There are some strange fruits ans vegetables that I have not seen before. I noticed one was idling about in the middle of the field, thinking he was on a break I approached him.

"Good day to citizen, have you request an assistance to your fields?"

"Hmm? You look a little too heavy for the work son. Look back and see what you did."

I didn't understand what he meant until I looked at the tracks that I had left, heavy footprints were deeply submerged into the soil.

"Ahh... Apologies for my blunder. I will head over to a more stable soil."

"Forget it, that dirt was unused anyway. You said you're from the guild? Well if you're here to plow then you can use this hoe and tend to field."

He gave me a hoe along with some seeds. I head off to a more solid ground and took of my most of my armor and weapons with only the greaves and gauntlets on. I hope no one steals my equipment, then again that stuff is too heavy for a normal person. Tending to fields, sweat drips from my forehead and body as the warm ray of the sun shines on me, when I heard a loud buzzing.

"Monsters! Call the guards! King beetles are here!"

Hundreds of beetles the size of a small dog were swarming towards us from the north. I can see them eating away the produce that farmers had grown. Some were trying to fend them off while others were running away for shelter. I ran as fast as I can to help the farmers fend off the beetles, still carrying my shortsword with me, I slashed to one of the beetles and hit its shell.

"Arghh!!! What toughness!!"

How am I suppose to kill these things if I can't break their shell?!"

"What are you doing son?! Hit their bellies."

Hearing the advice, I quickly grab one of the beetles and turn it over only to stab it on its underbelly. It struggled and recoiled in pain as it tries desperately pinch me with its wide pincers. Satisfied on its death, I move on to the next and kept killing one after another.

After an annoying battle, the King Beetles swarmed away, countless corpses filled the fields. My body filled with scratches from the pincers, soil has been ruined by the blood of the beetles, it seems a third of the produce was eaten. Not even the field that I tended was saved, before I knew it, the farmer that I talked to before was near me.

"Decent work out there son."

"Alas, my strength was not enough to save the fields."

"What you talkin 'bout? We managed to save a third of our crops, if you weren't here, at best we would have saved half, a quarter at most. I gotta say though its weird seeing those beetles, they don't usually come around."

I only stay silent as this place was still foreign to me, even their beast.

"Almost forgot. Here, take these."

He handed me a handful of purple seeds.

"They're special seeds that only grow on dry soil while feeding on buckets of water. I got them from my grandfather when he used to be a peddler. I don't got a use for them since the soil here is too moist, maybe you'll find better growth with them in the future."

I gratefully accept and place in a small pouch of my satchel. I head over to my equipment and see it undamaged, monsters must have ignored it. I donned it and head straight to the guild to file my report. A passed by the guards who were running to fields. Haven't heard what they were doing the bodies after that. Night was already approaching when all this ended.

Greeting to you Guild

The fieldwork request has been completed. Although I am hesitant, the resulting outcome was unsatisfactory. As I have been tending to the fields, enormous beetles with absurd hardness came swarming down on the produce. Such monstrosities have wide pincers that I believe can deeply injure an arm or even sever in a few bite attempts. I have suffered injuries in fending them, however I am confident with the constitution of my body, as such I have only suffered minor injuries. Please be wary as I believe that an unhardened body may receive more grievous wounds. The farmers seems to call them King Beetles, and whence they came from are the northern part of the fields. Their underbellies seems to a soft spot as it can be pierced with ease.

Such raid of the beasts have consumed a third of the produce and soiled the land with their blood.

I have also received a gift from one of the farmers. They are seeds of purple color and have been stated as such that "They're special seeds that only grow on dry soil while feeding on buckets of water." My future endeavors with such seeds still remain a mystery, as such they will remain with me for now.

At service to you, Lancer Reival

Report Evaluated - Evaluation Report

Last edited:

Bochi

> > >
Dire Wolf Subjugation
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Eliminate dire wolves.
  • Collect 3 dire wolf pelts.
Dire wolves are fearsome creatures known to attack humans.They are larger and more vicious than ordinary wolves. Hunt them to make the forest a safer place. Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
> > >
When it came to adventuring, there's generally two types of people. One type dealt better with monsters, the other type dealt better with humans. And Vicious fitted into neither category. To be honest, she was perfectly fine with quests that involved capturing a target alive...so long as she wasn't the one in charge of the capturing.

Part of it was because she really didn't know how to hold back. The other part was because---

"One."

*WHAM!*

As she yanked the bat out of the wolf's skull, and swung it once to get rid of the blood splatter, Vicious smiled contentedly.

"It's a great bat indeed. Light and easy to swing."

---No matter how much anyone tried to sugar-coat it, murder was a very integral part of her employment...well, ex-employment. Not that she particularly enjoyed it, but she'd seen her share. And to be perfectly honest, when she had messed up a quest earlier in the morning, when being told that she might have accidentally killed someone that wasn't a bandit, well.

Tough luck for him.

She recalled a few years back, when she'd just left the house at the age of 15. The previous few years were hell, but the three years after that were paradise. Bloodstained, gore-filled paradise. There were a lot of bumps in between, but she wouldn't trade those for anything.

I have to go back. I was born there, and that's where I will take my last breath. On the battlefield, in my homelands. I won't accept any alternatives.

The bat jumped to life in her hands, arcing once around the ground while the girl herself didn't even bother turning to look.

*Splat*

A second corpse collapsed to the floor, twitching as what remnants of life quickly oozed out along with brain matter from the crushed skull, coating her bat with sticky grey fluid. Sticking out her tongue in disgust, Vicious wiped her bat on pelt of the wolf---a common grey---and abruptly kicked it's corpse to the side.

"Still one."

Walking over to a tree stump, Vicious sat, letting the two wolf corpses lie there as she reached into a pocket, and pulled out a tin. Popping the lid, she tipped a tiny white square into her mouth and started chewing. It didn't take long for whatever that was to vanish, and the girl, sighing, swung her bat in the direction of her blind spot.

*Crunch*

"That makes..."

Without stopping the flow, Vicious did a somersault backwards, lashing out with a leg in the process.

*Snap*

"Two. Finally."

The bat was once again rubbed on the common grey wolf's pelt to wipe the blood off. Her leg remained clean. Vicious examined both, no longer smiling, and left her bat leaning against the same tree stump she sat on earlier. She rolled up her jacket sleeves, and addressed something behind her.

"I don't have all day, so if you're going to leap, do it already. Doesn't matter. I'll kill you either way."

The faint sounds of rustling reached her ears, followed by growling as something pounced. Then that was followed by a yelp as the unmistakable sound of bone shattering was heard. Watching with no particular emotion as her third mark tumbled across the ground, whining in pain, Vicious resumed her standing position and walked over to it. Raising one clenched fist as the wolf's crying got softer and softer.

*Crack*

*Crack*

*CRACK*

"...There's blood on my knuckles now. Disgusting. Think about it more before rushing an alerted ostrich from behind, moron."

Gathering the three dire wolf pelts she needed, Vicious slung them over her shoulder, seemingly unbothered by the leftover blood soaking her jacket, and headed back to the city.

Last edited:
Work at the forge Pt.2
> > >

Blacksmith's Apprentice
Objectives:
Rewards:
> > >

This time Zorion didn't even turn in the report himself, an other apprentice from the forge delivered the report on his behalf.

I greet you operator of the guild,

This is the second the time I have worked at the forge, the glory of fire and iron is truly magnificent!

At first I undertook this quest to to assist the smithy, but not unselfishly. Yes I would have done my duty, but my heart did not live for the fire. My eyes were always on the prize, the access to the forge, the skill to mend my armour and my sword.

The forge was a tool I wanted, I needed, nothing more.

The keen eyes of the forge-master saw through me. saw my desire and my goal. So like the iron we worked with, he broke me down and reforged me. On the first day he had me complete the smallest tasks, impossibly numerable, impossible to complete on time.

But I could see it I ould see it the process the journey, from the bellows to the furnace, what was creation,

Every step was a part of the whole. It was when I stop being so focused on trying to learn, when I wasn't waiting for them to teach; I start to see, I saw how iron worked, I saw what it meant to be a blacksmith.

Today, I wrought nails from Iron, I beat swords in to shape, I gave edge to blade and assembled plates in to armour. The forge is a place of fire and creation on the surface, but underneath the true shape of the molten iron is the blood and effort of a thousand measured steps.

I apologise for not delivering this report in person, but there is more work to be done at the forge. Tomorrow, I will repeat this quest, and again after that, over and over until the forge lives with in me, let it burn, and let me be the steel crucible for great works in the world. I remain

The fire of Scribel
-Zorion Orti

Reciful

Harvest Season
Objectives:
  • Assist a farmer with their crops.
  • Chase away any pests.
Farmers in the Scribel Region are always in need of temporary labor.
Head out to rural farmland and get reconnected with nature.
Beware: Pests and bugs are slightly bigger here than you might expect!
Rewards:
  • Other: A basket of fresh produce

Quest report

Character: Reciful "the innocent malice"
Level: 1 rank 0 (class: chaos bringer)
Quest: Harvest season

Reciful finds a Job! Reciful did her best to properly learn how to write letters! So you won't go mad reading Reciful report!

Reciful will do harvest!.....I don't know what harvest is, but Reciful will do her best!. First I try Imitating a proper human look to fit in. So Farmer people don't be afraid & goes mad! Reciful choose a black haired female human! The form Reciful always like to shape shift, like this!!

images (6).jpeg

Uuuuh~ its hard to move in this form, Tentacles is much better.

Reciful reach the farming field, Reciful meets the farming people, they can't believe Reciful is a Adventurer? But Reciful is strong you know!

Farming people look worried to Reciful somehow?

"Can you really do this young lady?... no matter what I view you... you dont look like a adventurer to me at all... You really look like a sheltered noble you know?" The farming people said again... How rude Reciful can do this!.

Since Reciful can't speak cause it induce madness.
Reciful Is smiling the whole time as Reciful pick up many crops!. They praise Reciful! Yay!

Big Insect people appear Oh no! they are bullying the farming people!...Bad Insect!!

Since Reciful is Soooo much weaker than before. Reciful just simply Extended her black hair in her own shadow, then in the shadow world I make My hair travel to where the Shadows of the insect people are. Then many of My black tendrils hair immerged from their own shadow grabbing them!.

I Coat my hair with my black ooze that produce random effect, & 5 insect people captured! 3 insect were paralysed, 2 fell sick & 1 is asleep. Then while they can't move I drain their life out of their body!....

It take 2 whole hours before Insect people died, Reciful is also now full! Farmer people gather & cheered!

"Ooh young lady so you were a black magician after all! ahahaha I see no wonder you don't look like those muscle headed adventurers"
" Thank you Young lady!"
" Your so strong & beautiful!"

Yes.. Praise Reciful more!!. Since I did a good job, while I'm at it Reciful also did the same thing She did to the other sneaky insect hiding in the farm although much smaller.

And Reciful complete her first job! Farmer people give me crops but since I don't need it... I'll give it to you!!!

Signed: Reciful

FenrIIrz

> > >
Cooking Rations
Objectives:
Rewards:
> > >
I wasn't myself this morning, there was something on my mind.

I just follow the instruction for hardtacks and dry up some fruits.

Details? No, I know you got more report to read which definitely important that this. And I didn't poison someone today.

Epsil

> > >
Blacksmith's Apprentice
Objectives:
Rewards:
> > >

"So today's the last day eh?" The old man said. "THEN I'LL WORK YE LIKE A DOG!"
I happily did the smithing requests. After this I'd be free of this old mans tyranny as well as the tax for using the smithery.
After I finished, I started working on a hunting axe. Before I left, the old man started crying and hugging me.
It's not like I'm not coming back...
Ahaha, the old man can be quite emotional sometimes. Please don't mind him.

Rewards: 75 EXP, Permission to use Smithing Guild forges

Last edited:

LazyLonduf

She held her stomach as it grumbled. She looked around, but it seemed like the other adventurers didn't notice.

"I really need money to eat.." Oam said.

Her eyes drifted around the board, but she kept glancing at a particular quest. Its edges were already yellowed and there were few copies of the same quest surrounding it.

"Healing herbs, huh..." she said, "Maybe I could do this,"

> > >
Healing Herbs
Objectives:
  • Identify healing herbs in the wilderness.
  • Collect 5 small sacks of healings herbs.
  • Do not accidentally harvest the wrong plants.
Many species of healing herbs can be found throughout the world.
A special type of grass with healing properties is known to grow in this area.
The guild would like to stockpile on these herbs for emergencies.
Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though!
We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
> > >
Quest Report:
Name:
Oam Lola
Level: 1 (130/200)
Quest: Healing Herbs
Summary: - Went north to collect some grass with some help by divination. (20 bundles of green-looking glass.)
- May need someone to separate non-brightweed grass.

I planned to walk to the north early in the evening but by the time I was at the border of the city, it was already dark.
Slept until morning beside a small wooden hut. When morning came, I continued my journey. I crossed a river... and I've heard that there should be some kind of bright grass called brightweed that has healing properties.

The receptionist did warn me about not going too deep though since I was unarmed.. So I mainly just roamed the edges of the forest where I could still see the river. The guild had some used ropes that they sometimes lent out, and I planned to use that to carry the bundles of grass back to the guild. But it turned out that it was quite difficult to actually locate the grass. "Bright Green" was quite a vague description and there weren't too many locations where the canopy allowed the grass to thrive. By the time I found a small patch of weed that matched the description, it was almost noon.

There was also the problem of color... I couldn't tell which is which. And there were also slightly yellowed grass. Does old brightweed look yellower than normal grass?...

I divided the grass patch into five sections and flipped my coin ten times. I then proceeded to harvest the area that had it showed me to have the most brightweed. Some of the grass was green, some others were also... green.
At the end of the day, I managed to get 20 bundles of grass. I'm not sure if it's actually brightweed, though. The grass color was difficult to parse... I wasn't sure if it actually is the greenest.

I tied the bundles on my back and walked back. I was lucky that the grass wasn't heavy at all. I crossed the river fine.

I arrived at the guild a few hours after noon.

This should be all.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Recovering the Dead Body
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Search for the dead body.
  • Verify the identity of the body.
  • Recover the body and bring it back to the city.
A few days ago, there was another casualty out in the wilderness.
The guild has not yet had a chance to recover the body yet.
The family is urgently demanding for a proper burial.
We've provided you with a photo and their last known location...
Rewards:
Report - Solet' Luna
After verifying the truth from the family side, I could finally confirm that the man who died that day was really Donald the Apothecary. To the general public, Donald had been missing since that day, and many had claimed that the last time they saw him was when he went out to gather some material. It was speculated that he died in the wildness by either the monsters or the bandits.

Although he was a man with bad intention, he was also a tragic character, full of contradictions. In short, because of the low-pay of the apothecary jobs, which was overshadowed by the like of alchemists, Donald lived between the line of poverty. Coupled with the sudden collapse of their father, his ordinary job alone was not enough to cover the expense anymore.

His mother told me that he was taking extra side-jobs and had almost no time left to visit. So, she had to spend her day caring for her husband alone. Their poor background did not allow them to have a second descendant, so Donald was their only hope. Now that he was gone— There is no need to mention anything...

"Why did he deserve any of this?!—" This sentence echoed within my mind the entire way I walked to his dead site. Because he did bad things? I don't know. Maybe it was predestinated... Was he really a bad guy? Or is he left with no choice? If given a second chance, would he still choose the same choice?

Not only him, but many other apothecaries were also reported missing. Surely, they also fell victims to the crutch of the Golden Rose organization. What was it that they were hiding? I don't really know, but was it worth it? To silence all witnesses...

And here I am, standing before the unknown corpse, so messy I couldn't even determine the identity of it anymore. I wondered: How many people are like this? To live under constant pressure and left with no choice other than the bads— How many corpses are like this? Left rotten in the wildness, never to get a proper burial...

Once arrived at the graveyard, I saw an old man struggled to walk towards the coffin. And there she was, Donald's mother was helping her husband walked to their lovely, eternally-sleeping, child. Besides the two, many children and a young lady also came to pay a visit to his corpse.

Did you know, that Donald had been donating a part of his salary to an orphanage since he started working for his 'extra side-jobs'? After learning the confirmation of his death, the orphanage's owner, the young lady, rushed to this place with the orphans.

"I'm sorry."— This sentence was said multiple times, by multiples people, in multiple tones. However, despite their differences, they conveyed the same emotions, meaning, and grief.

Ahh— Before long a cry burst out from one of the children, and it sent a reaction to all others. Some was asking where Mister Donald is, while others remained in silent, knowing full well of the implication.

Maybe we shouldn't be doing any of this... Maybe, there might be some way, to make it all a happy ending.

I left the funeral before it ended. There were drops of warm water on my face. Is it the rain? Or is it something else? I really couldn't tell.

Name of the deceased: Donald the Apothecary. Rest in peace.

Last edited: