Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I still don't know the integral layout of this city, perhaps I will have a better understanding of it when doing a job outside the city. I head over to the Adventurer's Guild quest board, there I noticed a quest reminiscent of my past.

> > >
Harvest Season
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Assist a farmer with their crops.
  • Chase away any pests.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Farmers in the Scribel Region are always in need of temporary labor.
Head out to rural farmland and get reconnected with nature.
Beware: Pests and bugs are slightly bigger here than you might expect!
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: A basket of fresh produce
> > >

It reminds me of my young days in the field. I told a receptionist clerk about the job and headed over to fields. Asking a few locals, the farmlands were apparently towards west of the city. As soon as I reached the farmfields, warm air surrounds me in comfort, farmers were quick to take a glance at me then resumed their work. There are some strange fruits ans vegetables that I have not seen before. I noticed one was idling about in the middle of the field, thinking he was on a break I approached him.

"Good day to citizen, have you request an assistance to your fields?"

"Hmm? You look a little too heavy for the work son. Look back and see what you did."

I didn't understand what he meant until I looked at the tracks that I had left, heavy footprints were deeply submerged into the soil.

"Ahh... Apologies for my blunder. I will head over to a more stable soil."

"Forget it, that dirt was unused anyway. You said you're from the guild? Well if you're here to plow then you can use this hoe and tend to field."

He gave me a hoe along with some seeds. I head off to a more solid ground and took of my most of my armor and weapons with only the greaves and gauntlets on. I hope no one steals my equipment, then again that stuff is too heavy for a normal person. Tending to fields, sweat drips from my forehead and body as the warm ray of the sun shines on me, when I heard a loud buzzing.

"Monsters! Call the guards! King beetles are here!"

Hundreds of beetles the size of a small dog were swarming towards us from the north. I can see them eating away the produce that farmers had grown. Some were trying to fend them off while others were running away for shelter. I ran as fast as I can to help the farmers fend off the beetles, still carrying my shortsword with me, I slashed to one of the beetles and hit its shell.

"Arghh!!! What toughness!!"

How am I suppose to kill these things if I can't break their shell?!"

"What are you doing son?! Hit their bellies."

Hearing the advice, I quickly grab one of the beetles and turn it over only to stab it on its underbelly. It struggled and recoiled in pain as it tries desperately pinch me with its wide pincers. Satisfied on its death, I move on to the next and kept killing one after another.

After an annoying battle, the King Beetles swarmed away, countless corpses filled the fields. My body filled with scratches from the pincers, soil has been ruined by the blood of the beetles, it seems a third of the produce was eaten. Not even the field that I tended was saved, before I knew it, the farmer that I talked to before was near me.

"Decent work out there son."

"Alas, my strength was not enough to save the fields."

"What you talkin 'bout? We managed to save a third of our crops, if you weren't here, at best we would have saved half, a quarter at most. I gotta say though its weird seeing those beetles, they don't usually come around."

I only stay silent as this place was still foreign to me, even their beast.

"Almost forgot. Here, take these."

He handed me a handful of purple seeds.

"They're special seeds that only grow on dry soil while feeding on buckets of water. I got them from my grandfather when he used to be a peddler. I don't got a use for them since the since here is too moist, maybe you'll find better growth with in the future."

I gratefully accept and place in a small pouch of my satchel. I head over to my equipment and see it undamaged, monsters must have ignored it. I donned it and head straight to the guild to file my report. A passed by the guards who were running to fields. Haven't heard what they were doing the bodies after that. Night was already approaching when all this ended.

Greeting to you Guild

The fieldwork request has been completed. Although I am hesitant, the resulting outcome was unsatisfactory. As I have been tending to the fields, enormous beetles with absurd hardness came swarming down on the produce. Such monstrosities have wide pincers that I believe can deeply injure an arm or even sever in a few bite attempts. I have suffered injuries in fending them, however I am confident with the constitution of my body, as such I have only suffered minor injuries. Please be wary as I believe that an unhardened body may receive more grievous wounds. The farmers seems to call them King Beetles, and whence they came from are the northern part of the fields. Their underbellies seems to a soft spot as it can be pierced with ease.

Such raid of the beasts have consumed a third of the produce and soiled the land with their blood.

I have also received a gift from one of the farmers. They are seeds of purple color and have been stated as such that "They're special seeds that only grow on dry soil while feeding on buckets of water." My future endeavors with such seeds still remain a mystery, as such they will remain with me for now.

At service to you, Lancer Reival
it's all good that you came back intact. I'll report your finding to the Guild Master for him to dispatch the capable one to deal with the threat. However, as per the rules, I needed to deduce some of your rewards.

Rewards: 45 EXP, 6 G

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Work at the forge Pt.1
> > >

Blacksmith's Apprentice
  • Sponsor: Smithing Guild
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Visit the Smithing Guild forges.
  • Bring a load of firewood as payment.
  • Assist the blacksmith with his/her craft.
The Smithing Guild is looking for dedicated students interested in smithing.
Blacksmithing is an intensive process that requires many assistants.
Bring a load of firewood, and you will make charcoal and operate the bellows.
Over time, we will teach you to swing a hammer and be a blacksmith's striker.
If you can't stand the heat — get out! — and stop wasting our time.
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: n/a
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use Smithing Guild forges
> > >

The man who was never seen without his signature broken armour came into the guild in a smith's attaire. His face was no longer hidden in his helm but was hidden under the murk of working in the forge. His brown hair caked with soot, his angular face smear with iron dust and sweat.

He took out his report from his leather apron and placed it on the counter.

Got firewood with axe in forest.
Worked at forge.
Worked bellows
Hammered iron
Hammer, must hammer iron
smelt scrap iron to iron bars

Can work on own gear
only afterwards
must go
no time
Must Practice

-Zorion Orti

Before the receptionist could process the report Zorion turn heel and returned to the forge.
Another weird adventurer, huh? Just like that Desmire. Short report but not that highly cryptic.

Rewards: 75 EXP, 1/3 pass for Permission to use Smithing Guild forges

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
When it came to adventuring, there's generally two types of people. One type dealt better with monsters, the other type dealt better with humans. And Vicious fitted into neither category. To be honest, she was perfectly fine with quests that involved capturing a target alive...so long as she wasn't the one in charge of the capturing.

Part of it was because she really didn't know how to hold back. The other part was because---

"One."

*WHAM!*

As she yanked the bat out of the wolf's skull, and swung it once to get rid of the blood splatter, Vicious smiled contentedly.

"It's a great bat indeed. Light and easy to swing."

---No matter how much anyone tried to sugar-coat it, murder was a very integral part of her employment...well, ex-employment. Not that she particularly enjoyed it, but she'd seen her share. And to be perfectly honest, when she had messed up a quest earlier in the morning, when being told that she might have accidentally killed someone that wasn't a bandit, well.

Tough luck for him.

She recalled a few years back, when she'd just left the house at the age of 15. The previous few years were hell, but the three years after that were paradise. Bloodstained, gore-filled paradise. There were a lot of bumps in between, but she wouldn't trade those for anything.

I have to go back. I was born there, and that's where I will take my last breath. On the battlefield, in my homelands. I won't accept any alternatives.

The bat jumped to life in her hands, arcing once around the ground while the girl herself didn't even bother turning to look.

*Splat*

A second corpse collapsed to the floor, twitching as what remnants of life quickly oozed out along with brain matter from the crushed skull, coating her bat with sticky grey fluid. Sticking out her tongue in disgust, Vicious wiped her bat on pelt of the wolf---a common grey---and abruptly kicked it's corpse to the side.

"Still one."

Walking over to a tree stump, Vicious sat, letting the two wolf corpses lie there as she reached into a pocket, and pulled out a tin. Popping the lid, she tipped a tiny white square into her mouth and started chewing. It didn't take long for whatever that was to vanish, and the girl, sighing, swung her bat in the direction of her blind spot.

*Crunch*

"That makes..."

Without stopping the flow, Vicious did a somersault backwards, lashing out with a leg in the process.

*Snap*

"Two. Finally."

The bat was once again rubbed on the common grey wolf's pelt to wipe the blood off. Her leg remained clean. Vicious examined both, no longer smiling, and left her bat leaning against the same tree stump she sat on earlier. She rolled up her jacket sleeves, and addressed something behind her.

"I don't have all day, so if you're going to leap, do it already. Doesn't matter. I'll kill you either way."

The faint sounds of rustling reached her ears, followed by growling as something pounced. Then that was followed by a yelp as the unmistakable sound of bone shattering was heard. Watching with no particular emotion as her third mark tumbled across the ground, whining in pain, Vicious resumed her standing position and walked over to it. Raising one clenched fist as the wolf's crying got softer and softer.

*Crack*

*Crack*

*CRACK*

"...There's blood on my knuckles now. Disgusting. Think about it more before rushing an alerted ostrich from behind, moron."

Gathering the three dire wolf pelts she needed, Vicious slung them over her shoulder, seemingly unbothered by the leftover blood soaking her jacket, and headed back to the city.
Although you didn't seem to mind the blood, many others are very sensitive to them, so please clean yourself before handing in the report.

Rewards: 180 EXP, 20 G

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Work at the forge Pt.2
> > >

Blacksmith's Apprentice
  • Sponsor: Smithing Guild
Objectives:
  • Visit the Smithing Guild forges.
  • Bring a load of firewood as payment.
  • Assist the blacksmith with his/her craft.
The Smithing Guild is looking for dedicated students interested in smithing.
Blacksmithing is an intensive process that requires many assistants.
Bring a load of firewood, and you will make charcoal and operate the bellows.
Over time, we will teach you to swing a hammer and be a blacksmith's striker.
If you can't stand the heat — get out! — and stop wasting our time.
Rewards:
    • Permission to use Smithing Guild forges
> > >

This time Zorion didn't even turn in the report himself, an other apprentice from the forge delivered the report on his behalf.

I greet you operator of the guild,

This is the second the time I have worked at the forge, the glory of fire and iron is truly magnificent!

At first I undertook this quest to to assist the smithy, but not unselfishly. Yes I would have done my duty, but my heart did not live for the fire. My eyes were always on the prize, the access to the forge, the skill to mend my armour and my sword.

The forge was a tool I wanted, I needed, nothing more.

The keen eyes of the forge-master saw through me. saw my desire and my goal. So like the iron we worked with, he broke me down and reforged me. On the first day he had me complete the smallest tasks, impossibly numerable, impossible to complete on time.

But I could see it I ould see it the process the journey, from the bellows to the furnace, what was creation,

Every step was a part of the whole. It was when I stop being so focused on trying to learn, when I wasn't waiting for them to teach; I start to see, I saw how iron worked, I saw what it meant to be a blacksmith.

Today, I wrought nails from Iron, I beat swords in to shape, I gave edge to blade and assembled plates in to armour. The forge is a place of fire and creation on the surface, but underneath the true shape of the molten iron is the blood and effort of a thousand measured steps.

I apologise for not delivering this report in person, but there is more work to be done at the forge. Tomorrow, I will repeat this quest, and again after that, over and over until the forge lives with in me, let it burn, and let me be the steel crucible for great works in the world. I remain

The fire of Scribel
-Zorion Orti
It's great that he managed to find his passion! Please tell him to keep working hard!

Rewards: 75 EXP, 2/3 pass for Permission to use Smithing Guild forges

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Quest report

Character: Reciful "the innocent malice"
Level: 1 rank 0 (class: chaos bringer)
Quest: Harvest season

Reciful finds a Job! Reciful did her best to properly learn how to write letters! So you won't go mad reading Reciful report!

Reciful will do harvest!.....I don't know what harvest is, but Reciful will do her best!. First I try Imitating a proper human look to fit in. So Farmer people don't be afraid & goes mad! Reciful choose a black haired female human! The form Reciful always like to shape shift, like this!!

Uuuuh~ its hard to move in this form, Tentacles is much better.

Reciful reach the farming field, Reciful meets the farming people, they can't believe Reciful is a Adventurer? But Reciful is strong you know!

Farming people look worried to Reciful somehow?

"Can you really do this young lady?... no matter what I view you... you dont look like a adventurer to me at all... You really look like a sheltered noble you know?" The farming people said again... How rude Reciful can do this!.

Since Reciful can't speak cause it induce madness.
Reciful Is smiling the whole time as Reciful pick up many crops!. They praise Reciful! Yay!

Big Insect people appear Oh no! they are bullying the farming people!...Bad Insect!!

Since Reciful is Soooo much weaker than before. Reciful just simply Extended her black hair in her own shadow, then in the shadow world I make My hair travel to where the Shadows of the insect people are. Then many of My black tendrils hair immerged from their own shadow grabbing them!.

I Coat my hair with my black ooze that produce random effect, & 5 insect people captured! 3 insect were paralysed, 2 fell sick & 1 is asleep. Then while they can't move I drain their life out of their body!....

It take 2 whole hours before Insect people died, Reciful is also now full! Farmer people gather & cheered!

"Ooh young lady so you were a black magician after all! ahahaha I see no wonder you don't look like those muscle headed adventurers"
" Thank you Young lady!"
" Your so strong & beautiful!"

Yes.. Praise Reciful more!!. Since I did a good job, while I'm at it Reciful also did the same thing She did to the other sneaky insect hiding in the farm although much smaller.

And Reciful complete her first job! Farmer people give me crops but since I don't need it... I'll give it to you!!!

Signed: Reciful
Ahh, I can't accept it. If you don't need it, then why not place it as a decoration in your room? Anyway, good job!

Rewards: 45 EXP, 10 G, A basket of fresh produce

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I wasn't myself this morning, there was something on my mind.

I just follow the instruction for hardtacks and dry up some fruits.

Details? No, I know you got more report to read which definitely important that this. And I didn't poison someone today.
Hmm... The implication of your words worries me a bit.

Rewards: 40 EXP, 10 G, 5 items, pass for Permission to use guild kitchens

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"So today's the last day eh?" The old man said. "THEN I'LL WORK YE LIKE A DOG!"
I happily did the smithing requests. After this I'd be free of this old mans tyranny as well as the tax for using the smithery.
After I finished, I started working on a hunting axe. Before I left, the old man started crying and hugging me.
It's not like I'm not coming back...
Ahaha, the old man can be quite emotional sometimes. Please don't mind him.

Rewards: 75 EXP, Permission to use Smithing Guild forges

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
She held her stomach as it grumbled. She looked around, but it seemed like the other adventurers didn't notice.

"I really need money to eat.." Oam said.

Her eyes drifted around the board, but she kept glancing at a particular quest. Its edges were already yellowed and there were few copies of the same quest surrounding it.

"Healing herbs, huh..." she said, "Maybe I could do this,"

Quest Report:
Name:
Oam Lola
Level: 1 (130/200)
Quest: Healing Herbs
Summary: - Went north to collect some grass with some help by divination. (20 bundles of green-looking glass.)
- May need someone to separate non-brightweed grass.

I planned to walk to the north early in the evening but by the time I was at the border of the city, it was already dark.
Slept until morning beside a small wooden hut. When morning came, I continued my journey. I crossed a river... and I've heard that there should be some kind of bright grass called brightweed that has healing properties.

The receptionist did warn me about not going too deep though since I was unarmed.. So I mainly just roamed the edges of the forest where I could still see the river. The guild had some used ropes that they sometimes lent out, and I planned to use that to carry the bundles of grass back to the guild. But it turned out that it was quite difficult to actually locate the grass. "Bright Green" was quite a vague description and there weren't too many locations where the canopy allowed the grass to thrive. By the time I found a small patch of weed that matched the description, it was almost noon.

There was also the problem of color... I couldn't tell which is which. And there were also slightly yellowed grass. Does old brightweed look yellower than normal grass?...

I divided the grass patch into five sections and flipped my coin ten times. I then proceeded to harvest the area that had it showed me to have the most brightweed. Some of the grass was green, some others were also... green.
At the end of the day, I managed to get 20 bundles of grass. I'm not sure if it's actually brightweed, though. The grass color was difficult to parse... I wasn't sure if it actually is the greenest.

I tied the bundles on my back and walked back. I was lucky that the grass wasn't heavy at all. I crossed the river fine.

I arrived at the guild a few hours after noon.

This should be all.
Although there were some that are wrong, you still manage to collect enough to meet the quota, so I'll let this slide for now.

Rewards: 45 EXP, 20 G

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
> > >
Alchemist's Assistant
  • Sponsor: Alchemist's Guild
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Visit an alchemist from the Alchemist's Guild.
  • Bring 5 slime cores and 5 healing herbs as payment.
  • Spend the day collecting ingredients for the alchemist.
    • Note: Use a random item generator (A) (B) (C).
    • Pick some ingredients and look for them.
Are you interested in alchemy? Pharmacy? Witchcraft? Ahem.Thank you for the slime cores and healing herbs.We can use that to brew a weak healing potion.Meanwhile, here's a list of more ingredients I want you to find.Let's see... eye of newt... nightshade... bat guano... hmm...Come back when you've found them! :blob_evil: Rewards:
  • Other: 1 weak healing potion
    • Permission to use Alchemist Guild cauldrons and equipment
> > >
Report for Quest: Alchemist's Assistant
Sponsor
: Alchemist's Guild

Name: Randell Stephenson
Method of completion: Once more, I went to Dyeheart's Potion Brewery. Today, Dyeheart had a couple errands that he wanted me to run. I needed to collect glow moss, wolfram, and a wolf tooth.
First, I sought out the glow moss. It was known to grow in the sewers, and after searching for a time while avoiding the residents, I was able to find an adequate amount.
The wolfram was annoying but not difficult. I found a blacksmith, haggled with him for a time, and eventually settled on a price that I was not too happy with.
From there, I went to the house of a hunter that Dyeheart pointed me to. He isn't a part of the guild, but he does leave the city and kill monsters. I was able to buy a couple teeth from him at a reasonable price.
Afterwards, I returned to the potion brewery. Dyeheart asked me to assist him in the creation of another potion. I did so. It was a strong sleeping drug meant to used before going to bed at night. Partway through the whole thing, the potion blew up in my face. I'm unsure exactly what I did wrong with the recipe, but luckily my poison resistance was enough to negate the effects of the draft, though Dyeheart wasn't happy with me for wasting the potion. He seemed upset for the rest of the period we spent together afterwards. We redid the potion again, but I was asked to leave immediately.
Once we were done, I returned to the adventurer's guild.
Appraised and Approved by: Nene

Last edited:

Epsil

> > >
Healing Herbs
Objectives:
  • Identify healing herbs in the wilderness.
  • Collect 5 small sacks of healings herbs.
  • Do not accidentally harvest the wrong plants.
Many species of healing herbs can be found throughout the world.
A special type of grass with healing properties is known to grow in this area.
The guild would like to stockpile on these herbs for emergencies.
Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though!
We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
> > >

The quest wasn't that eventful, harvested some healing herbs, killed some goblins on the way. The Vine Whip I made handled pretty nicely before it broke, but luckily the mole claw knife didn't. I left the slimes alone though. They were too cute. I also kept some healing herb to myself.
Items Gained: <Goblin Ears> x 6, <Healing Herb> x 20 ( 1 sacks worth i think.)

As expected of experienced adventurer, the level 1 quest were easily done. Finding the requirement of healing herb fulfilled, she marked the quest as "COMPLETED".

REWARDS:
OOC: Please mark your post in some way to indicate that it as been evaluated.

Last edited:
Slime Subjugation
Objectives:
  • Exterminate slimes in Scribel City.
  • Collect 10 slime cores.
Slimes are a pest in Scribel City, and they end up in all sorts of weird places.
While they aren’t too dangerous, they can slowly erode and damage structures over time.
They also spread diseases if they get into the sewers and pick up icky stuff.
Slimes are bad! Eliminating them is a public health campaign!
Rewards:

[APPRAISED!!]

Character name: Akasha
Level: 1 (90 exp)
Class: Brawler
Quest name: Slime subjugation

After taking some rest, I went to the guild early in the morning & accepted Slime Subjugation quest. Then I went my way immediately.

Unlike usual I felt more cautious than my earlier quest. Perhaps the memories of the "Night Watch Quest" still lingers in me or perhaps something change in me that night.

Anyway, since the Quest info said its within the city walls, I don't need to go out my way & leave the city this time either.

Hmmmm~ sewers, abandoned house, dark places, & perhaps the Red light district area.. those we're my candidate on where a bunch of slimes might be gathering.

"Hand of Solus Battle gloves" I learn how inconvenience it is not being able to use its special skills, last time due to its restrictions of ability which is "day time only accessible". So I make sure not finish this before nightfalls.

In the end I went to the place where My first quest takes place.. "that particular Abandoned house" entering it I noticed details I miss out last time... This house is still intact despite being so old?

Anyway I reach the most likely area Slimes might he present in a house.... The bathroom~

Making sure to check if both of my weapon is charged by energy "Hand of Solus Battle glove" & "Heavenly Gauntlet" I proceed towards the place.

I open the door of the bathroom slowly.

Looking inside I felt shiver down to my spine... My former CR room in earth is not this bad at least. The room is quite big,... well its a big abandoned house after all.

There is one big bathtub & 2 toilet bowl & a large broken mirror. The air is pungent & smells really awful. The ambience is really dim inside, but My "Mind eye skill" skill did not let me be deceived, I perceive many alerted motion inside.

Stepping inside the eerie bathroom pretending to be clueless. A bunch of slime suddenly came out & attacks me, only to melt almost Immediately leaving nothing but their cores.
As soon as they attack I readied My right hand where "Hand of solus Battle glove" is equipped, swinging my entire arm releasing the energy stored inside & manifest as a burst of flame whirlwind. setting the entire bathroom in flames in which I immediately stops by absording the energy with my left Gauntlet to avoid a ackward scenario of starting a fire.... I can't perceive any motion any more

I collected 16 slime core & went back to make my report.

Signed: "lvl 1 Brawler" Akasha

Name: Akasha
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Brawler
Level & Rank: lvl. 1 (exp: 90/ 200) Rank: 0

Appearance
View attachment 1835
Hair color: Black Raven (becomes Pinkish white, to a blazing red hue on certain condition)

Hair style: Very long hair that reach her knees, Mostly on Ponytail style.

Eye color: Bright Orange red like a fire.

Body type: Slender type

Chest size:...the great Savannah plains..

Height: 170 cm tall.

Clothing: Modified battle dress Qipao.

Background
.A certain top players & his powerful VRMMORPG Character in a Illegal VIrtual reality game purchase from "Deepweeb" . gets transmigrated in another world as one & gets a new start. By a goddess playful will.

Personality
"Dual Ego"

John personality is cautious, He never trust anyone even himself & prefer to be alone.
He dislike people.. no perhaps humanity in general, after what he been through he became bitter to others & to himself as he lost trust & hope to the world.

Akasha personality is war freak! Opposite to her outer graceful image. She likes to fight, bloodshed & killing. She really likes to put herself in situation where near death is apparent... If she fight a thug, she will sure beat him up to the point that he will regret being born.

While when she is not fighting, Akasha is in a mood of melancholy, bored, apathetic, her face became emotionless.... In a sense she became peaceful.

Inventory

Item namedescription
Violent Sage Tunic (Modified)- A modified Ancient garb dress, with a Ability to infuse & repair itself by taking the mana or energy of its wearer. It grow stronger the higher the level of its owner.
- Evolution possible (Unknown requirements)
Heavenly gauntlet left arm- A sliver blue metalic gauntlet that cover the entire fore arm. Capable of absording pure energy from its surroundings.

- can Absorb spell & release it with multiplied power.
Hands of solus. - Its a golden red battle glove with a metalic flame design in it.
- only usable in day time when night comes it became a normal battle gloves.
- when used in day time the user can charge it up heat energy
- It can't charge up when your inside underground dungeon or places the sky is not visible.
- when charged to its maximum limit it can transform to a flaming bow & shoot a homing fire arrows. maximum of 20 homing arrow or a single flaming spear that deals AOE dmg.
- it take 1 hour to charge it to maximum in a steady position.
Boots of ferocity- moderate buff to agility.
- reduction of sounds made by foot steps.

Skills

Available skillUnavailable/Requirements Unknown
  • Martial Art (lvl 1)
  • Language comprehension (max)
  • fairy steps (rank 1)
  • Superhuman strength (lvl 1)
  • Mental fortitude (lvl 2)
  • Mind Eye
  • Buddha's art (rank 1)
  • Asura art (rank 1)
  • Dual persona
  • Lesser poison resistance (new)
  • Vengeance (condition unknown)
  • Reality Marble (unavailable)
  • Wisdom king mode "Deva"(condition unknown)
  • Combat God stance ( Unavailable)
  • Path of enlightenment (unavailable)

Martial Art (basic lvl 1) = basically you just have an idea on how to punch & kick, but has 0 experience of combat.
Language comprehension (max) = understanding of all living beings speech those that can talk.
Fairy steps (rank 1) = movement of the fairy's.. "Rank 1: Fairy Glide" the current only unlocked skill.
Strengthening (lvl 1) = a strength equal to 3 adult humans in lvl one
Mental fortitude = can endure harsh condition & few days without sleep.
Mind eye = allow to see or perceive all movement & motion around you.
Buddha's Art (rank 1) = Rank 1 skill available
"Hand of cleansing" strong against dark & demonic foes, it can also cure abnormal status
"healing finger" by using your index finger you can heal wounds by energy or stamina (one hour for full recovery if the wound is deep)

Asura art (rank 1) = Rank 1 skill available
"fist of purgatory" each contact of your fist against the target a explosion will happen. This explosion damage all body, mind & soul... But it consume ridiculous amount of mana & stamina
"Demonic Claws" very sharp claws made of blood red energy cover all fingers in one hand,

PS: the image is not mine,

Last edited:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Waking up after a fun weekend of exploring areas around the river, I decided it was high time I went and took another quest. Not because I'm running out of money, but instead because I still needed to find a forest to settle down in. It just didn't feel right to live anywhere else, you know? As for the money, sleeping on a bed of grass and eating goodberries means a girl can live on her own with no worries!

So, for today I chose to gather some spider silk from Silverface Spiders. The reason being that they're located in the forest! Sure, I was going in alone aside from Hana, but it should be fine thanks to my innate ability to speak to animals and curry friendship with them! It's going to be a peace of cake! With that in mind, I headed into the forest in search of a spot to live and for spiders!

~~~~~

Why did I ever think this was going to be easy? Then again, I don't think anything could have prepared me for a dragon ruling the entire forest and controlling the trade in it.... Which also means that I'm out of luck with befriending them easily. In fact, I'm nervously shaking, holding Hana as she licks my face to try and calm me down as I face an emerald green dragon that's four times my size and is clearly not happy with me for intruding upon his land. Psyching myself up, I speak in Draconic, "O Great Old One, how may this little one address you?" I learned a bit how to deal with dragons from my friends in the forest before I left for civilization. Hopefully this was enough to appease him.

"Oh? Not using Common speech? And with manners as well?" The dragon bellowed, hurting my ears. He seemed to be genuinely shocked. Do people not speak Draconic here? "Ah, sorry. Guess I got ahead of myself. My name is Basilgaraad, and I rule this forest. What purpose do you have for intruding here?"

Coughing, I reply, "I'm here for a quest by the Adventurer's Guild and for personal business. For the guild I must acquire ten Silverface Spider's worth of spider silk. As for myself, I was hoping to find a place to live in the forest. If that's not possible, then I'm sorry for taking up your time." I'm astounded that I never stuttered while saying that! Thank goodness Hana is here with me, if not for her I'd be shaking all over!

"Hm...yes. Well, I can't exactly just give you the silk, nor would I be able to let you live here without some sort of payment. What exactly would you have to offer?" Basilgaraad responded.

"If I would be allowed to impose, I can provide information of a different plane of which I originate. Furthermore, I'd be able to help you set up a trade route within the forest. It should allow you to amass a treasure hoard. Lastly, I'd promise to five you a 10% cut out of all of my quests. That's all that I can offer for now due to my limited strength, though I should be able to accomplish more in time as I learn more about the druidic ways of my ancestors." I grew a bit more confident over time, hoping that I'd be able to live in a forest once more.

"That's a tempting offer, I suppose. Though, why would you be willing to go through this much, Miss...?" The dragon stops, perhaps realizing he never caught my name.

"It's Lily, O Great Old One. As for my reasons, it's primarily due to a desire to live in a forest once more. You see, as a child I was raised by animals instead of my parents. I was most likely abandoned at birth, and thus find the forest to be a lot more comforting than the bustle of a city. It's also why I never learned the common tongue of others, as you noticed in the beginning of our conversation." Still growing in confidence, I decided to answer his question as truthfully as I could.

"So, Miss Lily, you're willing to risk your life for a sense of belonging?" He asked yet again. This dragon sure is inquisitive, is he not?

"In a sense, yes? I just can't sleep in an inn at all, and a bed of moss or grass suits me much better. So, do we have a deal?" I asked, extremely hopeful.

"Well, Miss Lily, I am extremely interested in your stories, so how about this? I'll give you the spider silk you need as a token of trust, and you can come back later for us to discuss how you'll pay me back. Sound good?" Wait, that's all? Seriously? Uh....

"Yep! That works for me, O Great Old One! I'll happily go and turn in the quest, then! You can expect me back here soon!" I said before taking the silk and heading back to the guild.

@Ddraig probably wants to look at this himself. Anyway, I'll be heading to bed now.

"Basilgaraad? I guess I will ask about him the next time I meet my parents," I said to Lily. "Anyways, I was not expecting a dragon to be here of all places. Maybe there is a handsome son of his? Ask him about it next time for me Lily, pretty please?"

"Anyways, you have completed the quest successfully Lily! I was expecting you to bring me silk with spider blood and gore all over it but this is way better," I said as I examined the silk.

I handed Lily 50 gold coins. "Now about your second reward! I will give you a discount if you want me to make you any clothes for yourself! I say, You would look pretty cute in a nice flowing skirt. Or perhaps for a change try something more modern?"

Obscura_Luna

Simple Errands (Non Repeatable
  • Sponsor: Adsall
Objectives:
  • Collect some big rocks and leather for me.
  • Opt: Collect me some string and wooden logs
I've recently been injured, and currently can't walk properly.
I need some rocks and leather to make some basic tools I plan to sell. Rewards:
  • Money: 35 G
  • Other: Adventurer's Bag (Contains a Stone Pickaxe, a Stone Axe, and a Stone Shovel)
  • If Opt is done: 15G of next weapon requested from Epsil
**DONE/FILED**
Collecting stuff is not that much different from his usual job, which made him quite happy. But the thought that his pay will be cut because of his request to make him a hunting axe really made him a bit dispirited. “…it’s for my job,” he whispered to himself before he let out a sigh. Money is tight for him, thus he needs to know when to spend his money and also spend his money only for the most necessary stuff. And, to his own disappointment, a new hunting axe is what he really needs. The current one is just waiting to break, and he needs to have a replacement ready if that time comes. Once again, a sigh escaped his mouth as he entered the forest area.

Finding large rock was easy enough for him. There are plenty of rocks around. But he only picked the larger ones since that was what was requested. There was no need to mine them or anything. All he needed to do was to find the right size. But since carrying them around would just slow him down, he ended up just putting the stack in a secluded place that he remembered.

The string was also quite easy, seeing that he can just forage some of the plants there which could be made into a string. Yes, it was not the best string money could buy since it was just a simple fiber that were wrapped around each other until it resembled some strings. He looked at the nearby tree and found that he could use the bark of such tree for that strings too. But the thing is, he is worried that his hatchet will not be strong enough to chop the main tree. In the end, he opted to just chop the branches, peel them off, and use them to make more strings while using the branches as extra wood the client might want. Of course, he also chopped some of the tree, the smaller parts, into usable logs.

Then came the last part, the leather. It was hunting time, something he is excelled at. He then pulled out his weapon and then climbed on top of a tree, waiting for a prey to come nearby. Some animals kept passing, but they were either too small or too fast for him. “…here it comes,” he whispered to himself as he looked at his prey, a juvenile boar. It was small, but perfect for him. If it has become larger, he might need more than just a few arrows.

He then pulled a single arrow from his quiver and then nocked it ready, pulling the string as far as he could. Holding his breath, he kept his aim steady. “…come, come,” he whispered to himself before releasing his breath slowly. Then he waited for the boar to just ignored his existence. Then the moment the boar turned around, Michuema held his breath and then released the arrow. The arrow flew in a straight path and it hit the beast, straight on its neck, forcing a painful squeal from it. Not wanting to waste the chance, he quickly pulled out another arrow, nocked it, aimed, and released it. This time, the boar noticed the killing intent came from the hunter, but it was too late. The arrow has embedded itself onto the boar’s temple, making it fell on its side. A few twitches came from the fallen beast before it ceased to move. The forest was quiet and then Michuema jumped down from the tree, approaching the boar with his rope ready. After confirming that it has been killed, he tied the rope on its leg and then hung it from the nearby tree and slit its throat to drain the blood. He himself also started to skin the boar, taking the skin for later processing into leather. What comes next was to cut up the meat neatly. It took up quite some time and he managed to get a lot from the boar, including the tusk. “…this is gonna be a chore to bring back.” He then reminded that he needed to bring back not only the meat, tusk, and skin, but also the big rocks. “…the thing I do for money.” After one last sigh, he wrapped up everything with some leaves and then returned to the stack of rocks, bringing them back to the city, while grumbling.

OOC Note: @Epsil for the quest.

Last edited:

Obscura_Luna

Charity Work
Objectives:
  • Visit a local temple or orphanage.
  • Collect donations, food, and medical supplies from civilians.
  • Volunteer your time to help the needy.
Living in a frontier city has its tough moments.
Scribel City has high numbers of orphans and disabled veterans,
and the places that support them are overcrowded.
There simply isn't enough government money to help them all.
Will you step in to lend a hand?
Rewards:
**DONE/FILED**
Once again the humble hunter came into the sight of the orphanage. But unlike last time, he didn’t come empty-handed. The hunter opened the fence to the orphanage with one hand while the other hand was carrying the present for them. The first thing that he noticed was the sound of children shouting and cheering. He peeked around the corner of the rickety building and saw that the sound came from the many children that were playing on the side of the orphanage. That made him smile a bit. Worried that he might scare them, he quickly returned to the front door and knocked on it.

Just like before, the face of the tired caretaker appeared to greet him. Her tired smile pained him a bit. “I have gifts,” he said to her without waiting for her to say anything. As he pulled up the wrapped present, he looked at her. Just as he expected, a confused expression appeared on her face. “Meat, boar meat,” he said shortly to her. “Can I prepare it now?” he asked her. What came after that was a series of nodding, which worried the hunter whether her head would fall off due to that.

After being shown to the kitchen, he then started preparing the meat, cleaning the meat, cutting it up into small chunks, and then just boil them up. For him, he never really one that really knows how to cook. In fact, the last job in the guild’s kitchen, he learned a few tricks. Mostly, making sure that his hands are clean before preparing anything.

In the middle of preparing the meat, the caretaker came into the kitchen bringing with her a jar of pickled food. “It might be good to add this to the stew,” she said to him with a now more relaxed smile. “Did you buy it?” he asked her. The answer came in the form of a shake of her head. “The temple staff and another girl came bringing these.” He nodded at that, feeling slightly happier that someone else was kind enough to still support this orphanage. With the help of the caretaker and also some of the older girls, they prepare the food. It was something he missed. Preparing food together, and then enjoying the food. But he won’t eat it with them. They will have less if the hunter eats with them.

With such thought in his mind, he then quickly helped the other preparing the food and then at the end of it, he quickly exited the kitchen. Just before the door, he was stopped by the caretaker. “You don’t want to eat with them?” she asked with a slightly sad tone. He shook his head. “Eating with a stranger will make them uncomfortable.” Before she could argue more, the sound of them calling her echoed in the hallway. “Go on,” the hunter said, “I will be back occasionally,” he added. Without waiting for her answer, he opened the door and then slipped out of the house, walking toward the street with a slightly happy expression.

OOC Note : @LazyLonduf for just using part of their quest story. Thanks.

Last edited:

Himekawa

> > >

Cooking Rations | Previous Quest: #564
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 items
    • Permission to use guild kitchens
> > >

'This again? It was just this morning you got up after spending the night in the kitchen. You just submitted your quest report!'

She didn't understand his complain. The quest said that she would have access to the kitchen if she completed three of them. Isn't more access the better? Not to mention she did get free food from the kitchen.

She did not know what to do with the access yet, but she prefer to have her options open.

'You were so sleepy at the end yersterday. Who was in the bad mood yesterday because it took 16 hours of work?'

She really wanted to laze around, therefore she should accomplish her task as fast as possible, didn't the voice know that? If she delay them right then, she would suffer in the future. Therefore, she would take this quest once again.

'Well... don't say that I didn't warn you.'

------------

"You again? wait there." The man said as he opened the door to the kitchen. The man went outside and left her in front of the kitchen. After five minutes passed, the man returned.

"I've secured permission from the guild for using the employee's shower. Wash yourself now."

He went and shown her the shower, and left her there. She didn't understand human's need for cleanliness so much, but if that was what it takes, she would follow.

As it was, after she was done with the shower, she went out and found her equipment yesterday. Her fur was so wet and she didn't know any way to dry them except by going outside under the sun.

She shook her head and body rapidly. Still, that action only sent a few droplets, nothing significant. She felt that the fur was really sticky. She then remembered that human used towel to dry their body.

Her head was in pain once again. She remembered that there was a human who used towel to dry her. As she couldn't remember the human's face, she somehow felt sadness inside of her heart.

'Meimei? What's wrong?'

At that voice's concern, she shook her head. It wouldn't do to feel like this when she was going to work, she thought. With no solution, she wore those equipments just as it was, and went to the kitchen.

------------

"You done? like yesterday, prepare 40 batch of rations."

She psyched herself, getting into the mindset of doing the long work. She prepared each step in her mind, and began to prepare 7 batch of ingredients like yesterday.

As she became more proficient with her task, her mind began to wander. She looked at the batch and started to analyze which part she could do more efficiently. She wished that she could have something to note her ideas.

'Hmm? I could do that, if you want meimei. Though I think it was already the most efficient method.'

She thought on increasing the quantity of ingredients twice of it was currently. If she could create more batches, then she could shave the time needed up to half of it was.

'Will that work? First, how does increasing the amount of ingredients affect the cooking time? We don't understand the reason why we actually need to knead the dough. Well... you could ask, if you want.'

She thought about it. In the end, she preferred to rely on herself as she usually did. She thought on the process, looking on where she could shave the time needed. She knead the dough, then then took the freshly baked bread from the oven. After she was done shelving the bread, she put the next batch to the oven, then continue to prepare the dough in first fermentation phase to the second phase, then she repeated it again.

She could probably shave some time by making use of the kitchen layout to minimize movement. Though the improvement would be minimal when she thought about it. As for the improvement in the dough making itself, she would need to read more about making bread to understand each step, before making any experiment.

In the end, she made 40 batch of bread in less time than yesterday, before the midnight for that day. She was able to shave three hours, but it was caused by her mistake yesterday that she was able to improve. After showing the man her work, he gave her similar slip as she was given yesterday and the five ration she was allotted.

She felt bad holding the man there to watch her work. Promising to improve, she left the kitchen.

Last edited:

Feathers95

Carnivorous Flower "Carn Flower" Subjugation
  • Required Level: 6
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Forest Ranger
  • Patrol the forest trails.
  • Exterminate carnivorous flower plants.
  • Collect 3 "Carn Flower" thorns.
Multiple varieties of carnivorous flowering plantings are known to exist.
They lure prey with their sweet-smelling aroma and beautiful flowers.
However, their numerous razor-sharp tentacles are swift, deadly, and vicious.
Eliminate them so that innocent travelers do not end up as victims.
Rewards:
Quest Report (25)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti
Level: 6 (4120/4200) (Rank E)
Quest: Carnivorous Flower "Carn Flower" Subjugation
Evaluation:
  • Collected a small bag of ''Carn Flower'' thorns
  • Exterminated a large overgrown carnivorous flower plant hidden in the treetops
  • Killed a couple of goblins whilst patrolling the forest trails
Felicia once again found herself wandering the familiar Northern Scribel Forests, looking out for any potential danger that she needed to exterminate, in particular, carnivorous flowers. Unlike the camouflaged ones in the marshland south of here, these plants weren't as meticulous or tricky to deal with. As she cleaned up a few goblins who attempted to ambush her, she suddenly heard a sharp whizzing sound. A vine, lined with vicious thorns, suddenly struck the ground she was just standing on as she leapt away, trusting her instincts.

As much as she was surprised by the sudden attack, she quickly trailed the long vine back to its source and lifted her head up high. There it was, an overgrown carnivorous plant lay nestled high in the treetops, somehow parasitically absorbing nutrients from the ground through the trees it laid in. Its flowers were dull and well-hidden, inconspicuously matching the leaves of the trees around it, whilst its main body could be seen as part of the tree if viewed at from the right angle. How horrifying, she never would have expected such a plant to exist in these often peaceful forests. No wonder the missing persons' rate in these northern forests were so high.

Still, since it had failed its ambush, Felicia felt she would be able to deal with the plant swiftly. Afterall, she had its natural enemy in her hands, fire. To avoid the plant from potentially hiding seeds or parts of itself in the trees it hid in, she decided to burn the entire group of trees surrounding it. Wow, lately she's been doing some large-scale deforestation huh? She could only hope that the guild would understand her reasoning, that is unless they wanted more of these ambushing plants to show up.

As if sensing her motives, just as she summoned a fireball, the plant detached itself from the trees it hid in and launched itself at her from above. Felicia, who was caught completely unprepared, and due to the fact that the plant was so large and overgrown that she wouldn't be able to dodge in time, quickly shifted the fire in her hands into natural mana again and poured it into her enchanted sword. Quickly, the blade lit up with an icy blue glow, as she swung it decisively at the plant about to bodyslam her.

The plant, who had no real defences as it was one that preferred to ambush others, was split into two halves with her strike, splattering her with gross plant juices. Although super annoyed with the way her plan suddenly fell apart and her current condition, Felicia felt a bit better at the fact that it was much easier to collect its nectar this way. Simply walking over to its green flowers, she squeezed every last drop of the flower's nectar into the bottle. Since the plant was so large, she didn't even need more than a third of the nectar the plant corpse had to offer to fill the bottle.

After burning away the trees surrounding the area, and cutting off some thorns off the vine that had attacked her, she headed to Scribel River to wash herself before making her way back to the guild.

Last edited:

Obscura_Luna

Hunting Mission
Objectives:
  • Hunt some medium-large game.
  • Bring it back to the guild.
  • Meat must be edible and fresh.
The chef at the guild wants some ingredients re-stocked!
Of course there needs to be meat! Meat!! Meat!!!!
Bring us some meat!
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 jerky
**DONE/FILED**
The hunter once again blends into the forest. It has become his habit to just stay still while sitting on top of a big tree. For him, it was the best spot to scout for his next game. Usually, some rabbits or just some pheasant would be enough for him. But this time, he had his eyes on something big due to his job. “…nice to meet you,” he whispered to himself as he spotted his next target. A group of deer, just minding their own business, unaware of the predator on top of the tree.

After watching them silently, he had picked a good target. Once again, one of the smaller deer. An adult one. Good size, not too big, something he could definitely bring back home easily. He then nocked his arrow and aimed at the deer. As he steadied his breath, he then realized the herd turned rather cautious. That made him pulled back his arrow again and steadied his breath, worried that his bloodlust leaked too much.

But then he realized the reason behind it. Soon after that, the sound of growling came onto the air. As he shifted his eyes toward the source of the sound, the figure of a wolf came into his eyes, then more of them appeared. It seemed that he was not the only predator that is present that day. Feeling slightly annoyed, he then just readied his weapon and watch the scene. True to his expectation, the wolves attacked the herd, breaking the calm and tranquil atmosphere.

As some of the bigger deer tried to defend the herd and keep them safe, the wolves managed to separate two of them away from the herd. Clearly desperate for their life, the two separated deer ran away in a panic with two wolves followed them. After letting out an annoyed sigh, the hunter climbed down silently and followed the runaway deer and wolves.

After a few minutes of running, the deer was trapped behind a large rock. The cornered deer tried to attack back, only to get pounced by the wolves. In the midst of chaos, the other deer tried to run away, but it stopped on its track before falling sideways with a loud thump. The wolves were surprised and they looked around. One of them dodged to the side as a single arrow landed near its previous spot. Warry of the invisible attacker, the wolves looked around. And another arrow landed near them, startling them, making them escape for their life. As the two wolves left the fallen deer, the figure of Michuema appeared with a knife on hand. He quickly approached the fallen dear and stabbed its throat, killing it for good. Without wasting any time, he picked it up and slung it over his shoulder before glancing at the one that was downed by the wolves. “…damn it, they got it first,” he mumbled before he ran back to the city before the wolves came back with the rest of the pack.

Last edited:

Himekawa

She thought this was the last day she would be visiting the kitchen, at least until she consumed all of her rations. At six in the morning, she visited the guild, both to give the confirmation slip and to take the kitchen work once again.

> > >

Cooking Rations | Previous Quest: #564, #598
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 items
    • Permission to use guild kitchens
> > >

It was too early, she was the first one in the kitchen. She would like to do food preparation right then, yet since she did not actually have kitchen access, a part of her prevented her from starting.

It was seven past one minute when the man arrived. At seeing her already prepared with all the work equipment, the man just raised an eyebrow. He looked at her just for at most 2 second before he went inside the pantry, preparing his own apron and other equipment.

Since she resigned herself with her lack of knowledge, she projected that she could finish today's batch at 8 o'clock for that night. The man just motioned to her to do her preparation and left her to his own task.

-----------

It was the last five batch, when she get inspired to experiment. She thought that she could compare the dough between one with 1.5 times the ingredient and the one she used as control. When he saw that, he snorted.

"Heh. Took you long enough to do something like that. batch number 115 and 116? Other adventurers I've seen had done that earlier to make their work easier. Can't say that I hate the preseverance and meticulousness though." He commented.

It was the first time she saw a slight smile on him, that she momentarily forgot to knead. Seeing that there was no correction whatsoever, she thought she was getting his approval to do it. She began to knead the modified dough with her hand.

It was strange. The dough was not forming properly. She thought she only need more time with more ingredients, but something was wrong.

The man, seeing her in predicament, smiled slightly wider. It was a smile that mocked her, she thought. She thought the man was having fun seeing her getting flustered. With not knowing what she should do, she discard the batch, and decided to make another one.

"Hmm... you sure you want to make another right now?" He said.

She was confused. why wouldn't she want to do it? seeing her confusion, the man pointed out at the clock, and then the oven with his eyes.

As she realized what he hinted, she looked at the one in the oven. It was overcooked by ten minutes. As she took it out, it was darker compared to the others.

Would she have to discard the others? What was the effect of adding more time to ferment by ten minutes? She panicked. It was possible that she ruined up to seven batches of bread.

She took a deep breath. What she could do right then was to create additional six batches. Since that was what it took, she refocused her mind and followed the instructions once again.

11 o'clock. One of her mistake caused her estimation of time to diverge by 3 hours. It was too costly, since her mistake affected that man's too. After it was done, the man checked her work, and said.

"40 loaves of bread confirmed. Later, don't experiment when you are on a tight schedule. As for now, take this slip for the guild receptionist, to confirm that the job is completed successfully."

She properly reflected her mistake.

Last edited: