Doppelganger​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
Minor Doppelganger​
Money
1G​
Appearance
John is a 6'4 Doppelganger with gray skin and red eyes with a couple of blunted spikes on it's body ( Normal mode ), but at the moment John took a body of a deceased adventurer he found whilst wondering around the forest he was spawned in, the newly acquired body was a 5'8 dude muscular build with blond hair and blue eyes and a Fredrick style mustache.
Personality
John is a out going type of doppelganger, John goes on wherever John first thinks about whether it be north or south, John is also very kind, John will try to help whenever someone needs john, but since John has only been alive for 4 weeks he is also very ignorant on how the world works.
Backstory
When John first opened John's eyes all John saw was green, everywhere John looked all John saw was a luscious forest. John never wondered what John is or why John was given life all John knows was that John is a Doppelganger and that he needs to find something something very important, for 3 days he wondered around aimlessly until he found a body of a monkey he once saw, but this monkey was different it was way taller with way less hair but what John was intrigue with was that the monkey is using a metal like garment which he has never seen before, curious John copied the monkey. after transforming into John's new body, John immediately felt cold so in a hurry John took off the garments from the dead body and while putting on the armor a piece of parchment paper fell from the under clothing of the armor and inside was a letter, for some reason John could read the words inside.

" My love, the time has finally come for you to come back it's been a long 9 months since you left for your campaign, I will be waiting for you with a feast!!! I will try my best to cook your favorite food my signature beef roast with pork broth on the side! Also I'm thinking of learning how to bake a cake again, and before you say anything I know that you banned me from baking ever again after the "incident" but we all know that a rogue pixie did that and totally not me slipping on a piece of butter, hehe, 1 more week of waiting, I can't wait , I hope that you come home safe. P.S I think that the baby is coming out soon in a mater of days, I'm thinking of naming him John, yeah, I thinks that that's a good name, but unfortunately I will have to wait for you to get your approval, so please get home quickly."

after reading the note John went to where the body was crawling towards before John discovered the body.after a few weeks of walking he found a town with a guild that's looking for new recruits
Inventory
Knight's ArmorAn armor typically worn by a knight
A letterA letter sent by an unknown person
SkillDescription
Shapeshift
Will cause John to change form to anything that John sees ( will cause John to copy everything even the train of thoughts that the copied individual posses, but John cannot copy the memories of the individual, John will just copy the personality of the individual and how they act). will copy the stats of the individual but the copied stats will be the same as their stats when they were at John's level. IE if John copied a LVL 5 individual and if John is LVL 1 John would only be able to copy the stats of when the individual was LVL 1.
Language
John knows how to speak, write and read almost all of the speak-able language
John speaks in 3’rd person

Last edited:

Nivateth

Vilatherael.jpg

Name: Vilatherael
Race: Valkyrie
Class: Warper Swordswoman
Level: 1 (0/200 Exp)
Money: 200G

Appearance: Purple hair at the roots that grows out into orange, her eyes are both bright pink, 5'10'' tall elf ears and dark elf skintone

Personality: This area is under construction

Backstory:

The Daughter of Niv's boss, Vilthril, Vilatherael was born between a valkyrie named Thera and Vilthril the god of madness and order. she does a lot of work for the guild, including figuring out new recruits for it.

class/race skills -

Holy Slash - creates an aura around her blade of pure light. deals extra damage against undead. (cannot use without her sword repaired)

Confusing Slash - Creates an aura around her sword that confuses those it hits and the people that observe it (does no damage, but distracts the target)

Dark Slash - Creates an aura around her sword that enshrouds it with dark mana, makes it cut easier (cannot use without her sword repaired)

Skills -

(anything with sealed permanently can be seen as flavor text, will not actually appear)

Warper Swordswoman - proficient with swords, uses a bow at range

Blink - Can move a short distance in an instant (sealed)

Inventory - can instantly put away any of her equipped items in a dimension (very small the only things it can store right now are her armor and weapons)

Mask Morph - has a chance of turning any monster (or human) they kill into a mask that, when worn changes their appearance (can be used to change gender on command)(sealed)

Sword Magician - good with using magic in combination with her sword (requires Vilatherael's Sword repaired)

Inventory -
Vilatherael's Sword - a sword that Vilatherael has used for years. currently would not function well.

Bow - A bow. (the only weapon Vilatherael can use right now)

Last edited:

MaliMi

Ok Eggy is not bad, but now seriously...

Character sheet:Gordon
GenderMaleRaceHumanLevel1 (0 / 200 Exp)
Age21ClassExplorerMoney50 g

AppearanceBackstory
Honya.png
Born in a travelling circus, Gordon never stayed in one place for long. Going from town to town, hamlet to hamlet, when Gordon reached five years old, he had already walked way bigger part of the world than an average human would. Still, life of a travelling clown is not an easy one and education was abysmal. The beasts although somewhat tame did not care to be Gordon's company after years of abuse. Unfortunately their ignorance could not compare to the distraught adults complaining about the lack of coin. Gordon did earn his fair share of bruises while growing up. The only company, the only warmth were the whispers of the wind. Climbing tall trees and letting the gentle breeze caress his cheeks, going out during storm and let the wind ruffle his hair. It was no wonder that when the circus eventually disbanded when he was 16 years old, the only sign of him left was the wind speeding through the doorway.

Personality
Cannot stay in one place for long. Does not talk unless he has to. Smiles with wind and laughs with storm.

InventoryEquipment
Lantern, compass, binoculars, some maps, matchesStandard set of travelling clothes, sturdy shoes, dagger

Skills
  • Whispers of the Wind
    • Although not with words, the wind spirits sometime express their emotions to Gordon, helping him in sensing danger, finding a safe path and easing his travel through storms.
  • Stealth (medium)
    • The five years between the disband of the circus and entering AG, were not safe. Gordon learned to move stealthily.
  • Literacy (basic)
  • Mapping (medium)
  • Iron Stomach
    • Not everything that does not kill you is edible. Some folk just have to learn this the hard way.
  • Increased Stamina
    • That's what you get from five years on foot.

Nivateth

Vadrifel.jpg

Name: Vadrifa DeathGuide
Level: 1 (0/200)
Money: 0G
Race: Valkyrie
Class: Druid (for now)

Appearance: Brown hair that is turning pure white at the roots. Ruined-ish clothing. Metal wings that have letters on them that pulse pink, her eyes do the same pulsing thing.

Backstory: She was randomly plucked from the realms of the dead, while she was in the middle of guiding a new batch of souls to their eternal resting places.

Personality: Fairly competent, and if interrupted on a job she can get quite snippy. other than that, doesnt really understand humans that well, since her job was to just ferry them to where they needed to be for the rest of the unlife. mostly practices druid magic, since the light magic is something she kinda hates. (only uses it as a tool for subjugation jobs)
under construction

Inventory :
Small Sword - Ruined
Small Shield - Ruined
Clothes - Ruined (can be repaired)
Armor - Decent enough condition.
Skills:
Flight - She has wings (cant be used yet)
Light Magic - excessively holy looking magic when in fact, she kinda hates the gods. she rarely uses this magic
Soul Magic - The ability to move souls around with magic, she used this to force unruly souls to where they needed to be (Perma-sealed)
Druidic Magic - Just how it sounds, the ability to grow plants and shapeshift into animals. 'more of a hobby to be honest.' she would say.
Winged Fighting - Has metal wings and will use them to fight.

Magic:
Beacon - basically a pink laser pointer from the heavens. draws the aggro of monsters.
Root - manipulates plants to grab something and hold it still
Shapeshift - allows her to shapeshift into a list of things, right now though, only a pink cat.

Last edited:

Fairy-Chan

Character Sheet - Erdelaten
Race
Fairy​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
Is this tasty?​
Money
Too poow!​
Appearance
I think I'm smaww! Ow is evewyone awound me too big? :blob_dizzy:
Personality
I'm a weawwy nice pewson! Pwease bewieve me! :blob_teary:
Backstory
I was wike, just fine at home! Wike, I was expwowing da pwaza and it was supew fun! But then I found some thing wike wike... Wike a secwet doow! And then I went inside and it went weawwy weawwy deeeep! :blob_aww:

So I wike, dove deep into it to expwowe, and then I pwessed some thingy and then then wike... A bwight fwash happened! Huzzah! And then I was nu wongew home, and evewything was so big... :blob_dizzy:

Then I wooked up and saw my home, yannu? It was wike, weawwy weawwy high up thewe, wike supew high! And I got tiwed aftew twying to fwy thewe, so I had to stay down... It was so sad, my pawents must be wowwied! :blob_teary:

But wike, I found da weiwd thingy I cwicked with me! It was aww shiny and had some weiwd buttons in it, and it shined mowe when I cwicked them, but it seemed to nut be shining enuugh... I think that can bwing me back home! But I dunnu how to make it go home! :blob_catflip:

So I fwew awound and found some nice peopwe, but nune of them wanted to check da magicaw thingy with me, they said it was too scawy. Instead they towd me to come hewe because hewe it was fiwwed with nice stwong peopwe, so hewe I am! :blob_salute:

Though then I was towd I needed money to get hewp!? I'm poow! :blob_no:

And that's how I came hewe! :blob_party:
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Clothes​
Good fow when it's cowd!
SkillDescription
Fwy​
I haz wings!
Pwetty dust​
Makes peopwe sneeze!

[OOC]I tried something really unusual with this character, I hope the altered text isn't too troublesome to read.[/OOC]

Himekawa

Character Sheet - Dharc (main) | Hiita | Eria | Aussa | Wynn | Lyna
Race
Human​
Level
2 (335 / 600 EXP)​
Class
charmer​
Money
4G​
Appearance
The girl with red hair is Hiita. the blue one is Eria, the brown one is Aussa, and the green one is wynn. Dharc is the sole male of the group, and Lyna is the white-haired girl.
Personality
Backstory
A magical mishap has made their body fuse into one, with only one of them can come out at a time. The other five exists in a library inside their soul. Searching for the cure for this, their journey brought them to scribel.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Cloak​
A large old cloak.
Boots​
A hardy boots
Tome (Beginner)The foundational knowledge in the basic manipulation of mana.
Contains the first few spells of a specific school of magic.
Store will buy back undamaged book at 15% purchase price.
SkillDescription
Form Change​
Switch their form with each others and their familiars. If one form is hurt, they can bring out other form, while that one form is kept in stasis. The equipment they have is also stored inside their own form.
Memorize​
Their fusing incident leads them to discover a library in their space. Each books in their library contained their experience. By reading it, other people can experience what the book owner's do.

For Aussa herself, the book in her shelves are rather thick, due to her perfect recall.

Other people in their mind can recall each other's memory, but only when they have experienced that person's memory from reading each other's memory book.
Familiar contract​
They can contract with familiar of their respective element. The familiar then enter their library and become a part of them.
Mana ManipulationLearned from Tome (Beginner)
Sagitta Magica (Magic Arrows)One of the most basic attack spells. The caster creates a number of elemental magic missiles and fires them at the target.
Normally, the attack fires in a widespread swarm, similar to an artillery shrapnel shell striking the target from multiple angles, but the caster can combine the arrows into a single larger bolt by substituting Series for Convergentia, which is easier to avoid, but hits that much harder.

Element:
Fire - The flame variant, firing streaks of flame which can burn and ignite the target on impact
Ice - The ice variant, firing sharp icicle ‘blades’ at the target, making this a very lethal spell despite its simplicity. In addition to piercing damage, the projectiles can paralyse the target with cold, limiting his movement.
Sand - The earth variant, firing projectiles made of gravel and dirt which explode once in range of the target; the entire area is sprayed with shrapnel.
Wind - The wind variant, a capture spell which uses air to bind the target.
Light - The light arrows fire projectiles of pure destructive energy. These are used to cause damage.
Dark - The opposite of Light arrows, firing multiple black projectiles which have a piercing effect against magic barrier.

CharmerFamiliar
EriaWatery

LevelQuestEvaluationExpenditureEXP/G
1 230/40
2 105/10

Last edited:

SKMS

1586587181368.jpeg

Name: Jin
Race: Changeling
Class: Magus, Animus (Sealed)

Appearance: Jin stands at 5’8, she has pale gray skin, with thin and fair white hair. She has long and slightly out of proportion limbs compared to most other humanoids. Her face lacks many defining features outside her black and white eyes and the hint of her nose and lips. She is adorned in a high quality light body armor with an orange cloak, both of which have been affected by the gate.

Personality: While old, she has spent the majority of her time alive imprisoned in her old world and had requested someone to seal many of her memories before crossing through the gate. Jin’s common sense can’t be considered good within any moral society for she lacks meaningful social interactions to understand the consequences of her actions. She is very curious about the world she found herself in, and as she lacks social boundaries can easily insult, embarrass or compliment those around her based on innocent whims. Unlike most changelings she is most comfortable while not shifting her features because of her sealed memories, even if she doesn’t understand the reason for this. She is also very perceptive of those who approach her with malicious intentions and finds it extremely entertaining to string them along.

Inventory:
Boon of the Nightstalker (sealed) - A cloak that passively makes people less aware of the user. Turns user invisible, duration dependant on users mastery of shadow and luminescence magecraft.

Memory of the Forsaken (heavily damaged) - Light Body Armor forged of zardazik and mithral. Magnetic field repels metallic objects with 1600 50 lbs of force within a yard foot of the armor. Desolate Dreamer (enchantment) removes the bodies need for sleep and protects user from mental attacks. Whisperwind (enchantment) attracts shadow and wind essence around the user to help user achieve mastery over those magecrafts.

Skills:
Minor Change Shape - minor physical alteration of facial features, skin color and texture.

Instinct (sealed)- vaguely sense the intentions of others towards user. Laplace’s Key.

Backstory: Unknown, while she left the memories of her family, the moment she was taken away, and the moment she asked her only friend to seal her memories, she remembers nothing of the time she was imprisoned. Instead she hopes to forge a new life in this world.

Languar

I wanted to make a light character
*Subject to change*

Pickkity -- "The friendly, somewhat mute Gnome with a few screws loose."

Race: GnomeClass: Eh, probably a thief?Age: More than a father, less than a grandfather.
No pic yet(?)
AppearancePersonalityWeakness' | Habit
He's a round, hairless gnome with a red gnome hat & baby skin. Said red hat has a 5 leaf clover at the very top and moves in tune with his emotions. (If the clover comes off he'll find another one. It's almost magical how it stays in place)He's always eerily, widely smiling. He likes rolling in the grass. He likes rock climbing. He refers to himself in 3rd person, rarely talks, and likes watching over people like a guardian.Water | Being Confined
=
Sometimes in the middle of the night he'll play a song on his flute, or go up to the walls and rock-climb back and forth. It's a wonder he hasn't been caught yet.
Backstory
For as long as he could remember he was on the streets. When he was a teen (in human years) a kid took a liking to him, mixed with some pity. Every so often that kid would seek him, offering friendship, and when the family found out, they thought to behead him, even bringing the guard into it. He ran away, via rock climbing, (that's probably where he started to like that) and never looked back. He doesn't remember much of the kid, except for them having pretty clothing. He's travelled a bit, and cuz he doesn't like going through gates he rock climbs over walls.
Recently, he saw a nice wall and decided to climb over it. At the top he slipped, fell, then plopped and rolled through the portal.
InventorySkills
Exactly 7 rocks he always replenishesLucky Clover: "Finding so many is lucky itself."
Leather GlovesScurry: "When trouble catches up."
Lock-pickPocketty: "It comes with the environment."
2 Climbing picksIntuition: "The little ones choose their fights well."
Wooden & worn fluteWall Climber: "Some ways are just way faster."
A regular Gnome's clothes.Improvisation: "Anything can be a weapon, like these shiny picks over here."
EXTRA/Brainstorming
*In the process of doing*
-Can't control magic, maybe never will. Unconsciously it's directed to the clover on his hat. If someone could steal it they might be able to use the tiny bit of magic/mana stored in it.
-No fighting experience. He probably thought of climbing rocky walls when hearing "The Adventurer's Guild" and ignored everything past that.

Last edited:

Fallon_Creziato

Character Sheet - Tama (Lvl 1 0/200)
GenderMaleRaceHuman
Age20ClassPainter
Appearance
1586926861893.png
Appearance
Silvery grey hair with flecks of splattered ink and paint interspersed within, tied up in a pointed top-knot. Most of Tama is wrapped in a loose brown silk shawl, but underneath is a set of comfortable linen clothes and several bags, belts, and pouches of art supplies. He usually wears a stoic expression, but that is due to his near endless internal debating rather than any sort of "strong, silent type" image. Has several small tattoos across his body, seemingly self-inflicted, and one large tattoo along his right arm in the style of an inky black spiral around his forearm, terminating in a circular ink mark in his palm.
Personality
Thoughtful, but prone to flights of fancy. Constantly seeks inspiration and, when he's found it, goes off like a firecracker. Claims to be a world-famous travelling artist, but you've never heard of him.
Backstory
"Ya wanna know about the great wandering artist Tama, eh? Well, I suppose a story is in order, especially for a fan!

When I was a young boy of about nine or ten years, my dad gave me a piece of charcoal and a bit of old parchment, said it was for my birthday since we didn't have the money for much else. I took that bit of charcoal and paper and came back to my dad two days later with a near perfect likeness of 'im, to his surprise. He told me I'd had talent like no other, but I didn't agree. I took the paper and what was left of the little piece o' charcoal, and redrew and wiped it clean about a hundred times, until the paper was permanently a sooty grey, the charcoal had been ground to nothing, and the picture was as perfect as a mirror reflection. I gave it to my pa, and to both of our surprise, the pa in the picture flashed us both a wink!

Well, that's when I realized I had a calling. I practiced my art, I learned to make paints from nature, and, when I'd reached the ripe old age of fourteen years old, I decided to strike out and make a living sellin' my art, and searchin' for new scenery to paint along the way. As a couple o' parting gifts, my Mum and Pa gave me some homemade heirlooms; this fancy double-ended brush to match the tattoos (that I gave myself at eleven, no less) from dad, and this parchment-lookin' brown silk shawl I wear over my shoulders. I bode em well and, with a flourish of my brush, left em a gift of my own; a hand-painted trellis o' roses and ivy like no other, to keep me in their hearts.

I travelled by whatever means I could find for about five years, hitching rides wherever I could, walking wherever I couldn't, painting whatever bit of scenery caught my eye and selling my lifelike art to anyone who'd spare a coin for it. When I heard 'bout this trip to Tonia, I knew I had to pay a visit. If paintings of familiar terrain were popular, Imagine how much people'd like stuff they'd never seen in their wildest dreams!"

Firmly grasping his brush, he looks back at the easel and paper in front of him, squinting and adjusting a few things here and there, before removing the parchment, shaking it dry in the air, and handing it to you. It is a portrait of yourself, drawn to near perfect likeness. In the background, you can see the flames on the candles lit behind you gently flickering in a crude loop, the beads of melted wax slowly dripping down the candlestick, though it doesn't seem to burn down.

"
Now then," He says, folding up his easel and stowing it away, "What's your story?"
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
MoneyA linen coinpurse with 25 gold in it.
Art SuppliesBrushes, styluses, and charcoals of different sizes, bottles of various paints in a cavalcade of colors as well as various jars of runny black ink, and an immense coiled ream of fresh parchment paper as well as a folding bamboo easel.
Parchment ShawlA fluttery beige shawl wrapped around Tama's shoulders. From the outside-in, it looks like particularly drab silk but, from the inside out, has the appearance of sheer parchment, making whatever scene is viewed through it seem as if it were a monochrome drawing on paper.
Trusty BrushA finely crafted, dual-ended bamboo brush, with one end bearing a brushhead of bleached and smoothed rabbit-hair, and the other end bearing a solid bamboo calligraphy stylus. Both of the ends have a spiralled design burnt into the bamboo similar to the marking on Tama's arm. In the center of the handle, almost too small to notice, "For Tama" is carved painstakingly into the bamboo.
SkillDescription
Drawn to Life"Rule number one of a still life; If it's not real enough to pluck off the page, ya need to work on your shading!" -Tama, Travelling Artist

Able to, with some familiarity and ample time, paint simple objects into creation. In the past, he could make near anything, but something about the air in Tonia causes the paints and inks to run in a way that means Tama can't quite get complicated things like money or other big stuff just right. Additionally, it may take on certain characteristics (hardness of steel in a tool or weapon, fluidity of water, ETC) but it IS still just paint in the end.
Paint the town Red"Listen, kid. Running out of paper just means you've run out of creative insight! When it all boils down to it, an artist's medium can be anything! Or, in a desperate situation, with enough skill, it can even be nothing!" -Tama, Wandering Painter

Can flip up parchment shawl and, using interior surface as a "parchment", paint onto it as if painting onto the world, then flick it to splatter the drawn shapes perfectly onto the environment. There's only so much room, however, and Tama has to soak it overnight to get the stains out once it's full. You should never scrub silk, after all.
Enterprising Artist"Ya can't make a landscape of daisies with lemon-yellow paint, it's too gaudy and citrine! Natural colours, I tell ya, Natural colours!" - Tama, Roving Dauber

Money is tight, and when you've got a beautiful valley landscape perfectly blessed by the golden sunset lying right in front of you, it won't do to travel days back to town for paints. With enough time (about a day of work) and ample resources, Tama can fabricate paints that match the natural colours around him, using sources from nature.

Chemane

Name: Zeno

Race: Candy Witch

Level: 1 (0 / 200 EXP)

Money: 0G

Class: Sorceress

Appearance:
d9f409585d76148eba8ad9244699df32--adult-cartoons-sexy-cartoons.jpg

Personality: Zeno is two-faced, calculating, seductive and heartless woman

Inventory:
bomb cakes: reaches a distance of 25 meters of destruction

candy house: attracts victims to an illusion of their greatest desire and never to return

caramel whip: hitting a maximum of 1 enemies per minute

Skills:
charm: able to seduce its victims to fall deeply

perfect expression: does not allow showing any emotion in any situation

persuasion: no matter what the situation you are in, you will be able to get out without a problem

sweet tongue: enchants using gentle, unhurried words to enthrall your victims in an endless honey trap

Backstory:
born into a loveless family, raised to be a monster with a cute smile, seducing victims as prey being hunted, she came into the world as a lovable creature but grew abdominal, she is Zeno a creation that enchants and destroys everyone in her path

Last edited:

Respy

Character Sheet - Kid (Lvl 1 0/200)
GenderMaleRaceAbyssal
Age600ClassHarbinger
Appearance
Vivi_Ornitier_character.jpg
Appearance
1.25 in height. Because of the huge hat he always wears his weird face usually couldn't be seen and someone could easily think he is a child. But he is a strong Abyssal Harbinger. At least, he was.
Personality
A bit childish but thoughtful about his friends. He doesn't care about the races and befriends humans who are the enemies of his race, Abyssals. He rarely gets angry but whenever he gets angry, its a real apocalypse.
Backstory
He, as the sole Harbinger of the Abyssal Race, volunteered to go into the mysterious gate that suddenly appeared in the place they lived, The Nowhere. After going through the gate he noticed that he couldn't go back so he decided to explore these lands. While exploring he had a human friend and because that human frien called him 'Kid!' every time he named himself Kid. But that friend of his died while fighting a monster and he got angry. After destroying the whole forest because of his friends death he became a bit colder outside but inside he is still the little cinnamon roll!
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Hat of NowhereIt looks like a big hat but it's actually a living being that has the 'Mapping' skill. Kid knows where he is and where he should go with this hats help.
Pendant of CataclysmA pendant that was created to destroy worlds. Unfortunately, it lost most of its power after going through the gate. Now it could only be used to intimidate other creatures.
Wand of AlkirThe first Harbinger of the Abyssals', Alkir's, wand. It could be used to fly around and has a teleport skill on it. This teleport skill could only be used once per day because it lost most of its power.
PromiseA special medallion that was created by Kid himself. It looks like a iron medallion but it carries the ring of the human friend of his. He promised to bring this ring to his daughter and now he is trying to find her.
SkillDescription
Reality AlterationAs an Abyssal, Kid doesn't have a physical mouth but he can still talk. But he doesn't. The reason of this is this skill. Because of his class whenever he says something, even if it's just a word, reality alters a bit. If he talks more, alteration increases. It's a dangerous skill that shouldn't be used unless one wants to destroy a world and as a curious person about this world Kid doesn't even think about destroying it.
Elemental DisruptionA powerful skill that disrupts the power of elements. Because it breaks down most of the magical type skills it's a perfect anti-mage skill. But as an Abyssal ninety percent of Kid's body consists of mana so this skill weakens him after using it.
Ultimate AlchemyBecause he doesn't have lifeforce, blood or things like that, Kid can use his power level to use alchemy. This makes him a living philosopher's stone but he could easily lose all of his power if something goes wrong while changing materials. So he usually uses normal materials and not his power level.

bandicoot879

• Name: Marlin
  • Race: Human
  • Class: Druid
  • Appearance: Scruffy beard, lean, Dark eyes, Hand is filled with callouses, Hairy legs and arms. Hair that is tied up into a bun. Wearing white rags
  • Personality: Calm, tends to not hang around other people. Likes to be with nature and likes spending his time away from civilization. Isn't that good at talking to people. A very hard worker and careful no matter what he does in order to make any mistake. He also finds fighting pretty fun.
  • Inventory: White rags, 40g, bone shiv.
  • Skills: Perfect memory - Is able to remember everything in perfect detail. However at night he experiences incredibly painful migraines.
  • Fighting Form - Is able to copy how the enemy fights. He is able to copy the enemies form in more detail and more consistently the longer he watches.
  • Survival knowledge - Is able to survive in the wilderness by himself using his survival skills
  • Forest Energy- Can gather the life energy of the forest to bless himself or someone else. This blessing gives the person 10% more damage and they take 10% less damage for 1 minute. For every 2 levels the percentage is increased by 1%. This blessing gives and extra 10% more damage and damage protection when it is cast within a forest
  • Backstory: He didn't know how he got here but one day as he was skinning a boar he had hunted he found a black wood like ball within the creature's guts. The second he touched it he saw a bright white light and found himself in front of the magic portal. Before being transported here he had lived a life of solitude. He lived in a small hut on the outskirts of a small tribal village. He had been exiled at the age of 14 for an unspeakably horrid crime. However, he had been spared due to the mercy and kindness of the village chief. He spent his days connecting with nature and hunting. Due to this extended period of time where he had no human interaction he finds it difficult to communicate with others.

Zero300

Name: Jack
Race: Ghost
Class: Scout
Appearance: Because of the lack of magic power, it is hard to keep a vivid appearance. Thus, Jack is only able to maintain a rough human appearance; noticeable features include deep black eyes and black lips.

Personality: Gloomy, quiet, sensitive to love, and holds grudges to all couples.

Inventory: Jerky x5, Mysterious Egg (The egg looked to be the size of an ostrich egg. It had black 'veins' along its smooth and white surface.), Hell Cookies x10, Demon Candy x5

Skills:
  • Possession - Has a 33% chance of possessing a target if the target is low on health, weakened, or mentally unstable.
  • Soul Suction - Feeds on 8% life force from target.
  • Hover - Jack can hover above ground but he moves as fast as a normal human can run. He can also hover objects with relative ease.
  • Phasing - Phases/Unphases an object
  • Bloodlust - User is able to emit dizzying bloodlust that can cause people nearby to faint. Only works on weaker people or those with weak mental capabilities.
Backstory:
Jack couldn't remember his last name...however, what he could remember was his undying hatred for couples, handsome men, and beautiful women. Jack could vividly remember the day before his death. He was on his way to propose marriage to his long time girlfriend after taking break from the army as a scout. However, along the way, he was run over by a horse-drawn carriage. The carriage never stopped but Jack was able to catch a glimpse of the people riding inside the carriage before he passed away. It was his girlfriend...and she was making love with another man. That man was the city lord's son, a wealthy and handsome man. Because of that, Jack could not help but hold a deep grudge towards all couples, handsome men, beautiful women, as well as love itself. But Jack isn't a vengeful spirit. Since he did not move on, Jack decided to try his chances at the Adventurer's Guild where he might find a way to continue on living.

Allies:
Gepet - Lich
Pinok - Abomination

Level: 8
Exp: 5980/7200
Money: 1865 G

Quests Completed:
  • Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
  • I'm not homeless, am I? [SC0005]
  • Night Watch [SC0101]
  • Slime Subjugation [SC0103]
  • If You See Something, Say Something [SC0106]
  • Prison Guard Duty [SC0201]
  • Giant Rat Subjugation [SC0203]
  • Hunting Mission [SC0205]
  • Missing Children [SC0206]
  • Slime Kidnapping [Custom]
  • Forest Ranger [SC0301]
  • Recovering the Dead Body [SC0302]
  • Goblin Subjugation [SC0303]
  • Infiltrating the Criminal Network [SC0306]
  • Homeless Street Kids [SC0309]
  • Slime Core Investigation [Custom]
  • The sewer is collapsing [Custom]
  • Reduce the power of gangs! [Custom]
  • Recently missing [Custom]
  • Rank E Promotion Exam
  • Investigate the Source of Slimes in the Sewers [Custom]
  • Cultist Investigation [Custom]
  • Bandit Subjugation [SC0504]
  • Save my poor, pretty eyes~! [Custom]
  • NOT ENOUGH ALE!!! [Custom]
  • T-t-tools for F-farming Only! Trust Me!! [Custom]
World Map: https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/adventurers-guild-ooc-room.1635/post-58753
City Map: N/A

Last edited:

Justaplayer43

Character Sheet - Etea Lanrete
GenderMaleRaceHumanLevel1 (0 / 200 EXP)
Age19ClassTemplarMoney100G (10 solid coins of pure gold)
Appearance
With a height of 5'6, he seems like a regular young man. However, if one looks closer, they'd see streaks of silver mixed among his black hair and dimly lit amber eyes. With a rather handsome appearance, he often chooses to wear low-key colors such as grey to hide among the crowd. From a distance, one wouldn't find him remarkable at all.
Personality
Etea is a... young man with interesting contradictions. Speaking less than the average person, he likes to keep to himself, evading the center of attention. At the same time, when the topic switches to something he truly knows and understands, he will actively socialize with others. Often, his indifferent and nonchalant attitude that he adopts causes others to believe that he's rather mature for his age. That may be true, but he can be startling immature at times, only with close friends. However, he makes sure to treat all people with respect and tries to understand other people as much as possible, usually becoming a mediator of sorts. Actually, he wants to be a bit popular with the ladies. But he easily gets shy around beautiful women, adopting his usual indifferent mask. However, he knows he can never dedicate himself to any women as his heart is sworn to none other than his Goddess. He is rather kindhearted and moral, hidden underneath his indifferent facade.
However, can be extremely lazy when no one else is around. Also, he likes to hoard gold and riches.
Backstory
Etea Lanrete is the only son of a Templar family dedicated to worshiping the Eternal Goddess of another World. On the day that he was born, his father passed away causing his mother to raise him with help of the temple. At the age of 5, he was identified as the new Champion of the Eternal Goddess, causing the ancient temple to dedicate much of its resources to cultivating the child. At 7 years of age, a cataclysmic level incident occurred involving several deities such as Eternal Goddess and the God of Records. During this incident, he disappeared. At 13 years of age, he returned to the temple in the guise of a grown man, matured through the combined blessings of several deities. Upon return, he was identified as the Champion of several of the Ancient deities. At the age of 18, he nearly reached the level of a minor deity, and he set out on his destined journey. Since time began, the Champions of the Eternal Goddess always embarked on a journey to find a cure for the Eternal Goddess's curse. On the 5th month of the Celestial Calendar, he was notified by the God of Records of an otherworldly Gate appearing in space. He was struck with the feeling that perhaps this could be where his fate would be. Temporarily sealing his powers in order to not damage the Gate, he entered.
Now, he finds himself in a new world, powers and skills sealed, with no way back home. Luckily his Grey Phoenix followed, albeit in the form of a discrete grey bird. With a hopeful heart (and his secret pouch of gold), he hopes to enjoy his new life. (He likes to stare at his sparkling gold.)
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Grey RobesA weathered grey robe draped to cover himself
Shattered Heirloom SwordSword of his father, with a cross attached to the end. However, only the sword hilt and blade remnants remain.
Teardrop NecklaceA simple necklace in the shape of a teardrop.
Secret Pouch of richesHidden somewhere upon his body, it holds his precious gold that he loves to stare at.
SkillDescription
Phoenix BondAllows him to speak/interact to the Phoenix, an Incarnation of the Eternal Goddess. Allows him to draw upon powers of his Goddess.
Uncanny PresencePerhaps developed by a childish wish to escape fame, he often finds himself overlooked or unseen unless he purposely draws attention to himself. Basically, he easily fades into the background.
????A certain ability that only kicks in upon a certain condition. Chances are, it'd never happen.

Broken

Nos.jpg

Picture Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/drazebot/art/one-handed-samurai-44136784
  • Name: Nos
  • Race: Human
  • Level: 1 (70/200)
  • Money: 3 G
  • Class: Vagrant Swordsman
  • Appearance: He has a scruffy beard and a height of 5'7 with black eyes and hair that accompanies his intimidating expression. He reeks of alcohol, has a missing left arm, and has a medium build with slightly atrophied muscles due to long periods of alcoholism and neglected training.
  • Personality:
    • Calm and Carefree
    • Rough looking exterior
    • Doesn't easily trust others
  • Inventory: (A worn-out knapsack)
    • 1x Mass produced katana (Ruined/Severely chipped)
    • 1x Broken Katana (Used as a makeshift Dismantling Knife)
    • Patch-work kimono
    • Worn out leather gauntlet
    • Wooden yin and yang necklace memento
    • Gourd bottle (Half-filled with watered down wine)
    • Assortment of Foraged edible mushrooms, plants, and berries
  • Skills:
    • Minor Poison Resistance: Due to years of alcoholism, he has develop a slight resistance to poison
    • Physiological Needs Resistance: He is able to survive little longer without food, water and sleep due to many long periods of starvation, dehydration and sleep deprivation
    • Iron Will Determination: Due to a vow he made to himself and a renewed strong conviction, he is more resistant to pain and confusion (Loses it if he ever strays from his convictions)
    • Two Sword Style Technique (Self taught): *Physically unable to use*
He was an orphan who used to be a small time upstart adventurer at his hometown village in the boonies. At a young age the orphan became entranced with samurais when a samurai wielding two swords passed by his village. His dream was to make it big as an adventurer and become a warrior similar to the samurai. At the age of sixteen he was able to save up enough money from doing odd jobs around the village to be able to buy two poorly crafted katanas from the local blacksmith (He later found out that he was ripped off). At age seventeen he was skilled enough to take down 5-6 goblins at once with his self-taught two sword technique. As the swordsman grew a little stronger he became arrogant thinking that he was the head honcho of his village much to the discontent of the villagers. At age eighteen he offended a "young master" at a local bar. There he met the two sword wielding samurai again but it turns out that the passing samurai he saw as a child was actually the bodyguard of the young master. The samurai proceeded to break the swordsman's katana, stomp on his pride, and made him beg for his life. The young master gave the swordsman two options: death or leave his left arm at the bar. The swordsman chose the latter option and cut his own left arm with his chipped and dull katana. After that he lived his life in a rundown shack away from the village for eight years as a useless alcoholic vagrant selling everything he owned but his two katana (being unable to sell the broken one and kept the other katana to remind himself of his hatred and weakness)

At the age of 26 he met a young child while he was wasted. The child berated him for acting like a useless drunk. The useless drunk would yell curses and profanity back at the child, but the child was unafraid and kept scolding the useless drunk. The child went to visit the useless drunk every other day and would scold him on his behavior and try to persuade the useless drunk to change his lifestyle. Then the child's visit became less frequent and eventually stopped. The last time the child visited he gave the useless drunk a poorly made yin and yang wooden necklace while he was asleep. The useless drunk didn't know why the child stopped visiting. Realizing his loneliness he eventually would ask the villager about the child's whereabouts. The useless drunk then found out that the kid was the child of the young master who he offended long ago and that the child also had a terminal illness. The reason that the child stop visiting the useless drunk was because the child's condition was worsening. The useless drunk was unable to visit the child due to his bad reputation and was not allowed to enter the mansion the child lived in. The child eventually passed away without the useless drunk ever saying goodbye to the child. During the child's funeral The useless drunk tried to participate but was barred from attending due to the bad gossip surrounding the useless drunk. The villagers told the young master that his child used to visit the useless drunk before the child's condition worsened. The young master thought that the condition of the child worsened because the child would sneak out and visit the useless drunk's filthy dwellings so he barred him from attending the funeral (The young master would have killed the useless drunk but would rather not spill blood on the day of his child's funeral). After that the useless drunk finally realized how truly pitiful and useless he really was and finally took the child's advice to flip his life around. The useless drunk then vowed to not bring shame to himself or that child ever again. He let go of his hatred for the sword, the young master, and himself and looked for an opportunity to redeem himself. His wish came true when he found a poster about the unexplored world of Tonia. The next day he picked up his sword and with his renewed conviction he started his new journey onward to the city of Scribel in the world of Tonia.

Last edited:

Arcuer

•Name Isaac Kim
•Gender Male
•Race Human
•Level 1 120/200
•Money 50 G
•Age 25
•Class Guardian
•Appearance Black hair and Brown eyes slightly bronze skin and 5,5 feet tall
•Personality cheerful and friendly
•Inventory excellent steel sword,excellent steel tower shield, a mysterious egg, simple leather armor, and cloth pants
•Skills Twin slash(Swing his sword twice in a quick slash habit of jumping into the air to do it) Tame (Able to tame a beast depending on its condition )Block (Raises shield to block attacks) Poison knowledge and crafting (able to find out what type of poison is a creature using or using on weapon able to make poison, knows which plant is poisonous and which is good)
•Backstory Father was well known blacksmith, never knew mother, trained in the sword and shield because he had a curiosity found out he had a natural affinity for it as well as animals, after traveling through gate mysteriously lost his memory of basic blocking maneuvers

Last edited:

Himekawa

Character Sheet - Shirayuki
Race
Human​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
Mahou Shoujo​
Money
0G​

Personality
Backstory
"This is... Isekai!??"

My name is Kugimiya Yuuki. I'm just your average teenager. I like sports, but I don't excel at them. I can play guitar a little bit. My grades is so-so. I have a girlfriend though, so I don't think I am your average light novel protagonist.

So... The last thing I remembered was that that a truck was speeding in my direction when I am going to the convenience store. After pulling an all-nighter, I want to grab a coffee from the convenience store. With me wearing a sweatshirt and a headset, I went to the convenience store.

Well... The moral of the story is that I should pay attention where I am going. So, After I woke up, I found myself here, with a new protrusion on my chest and loss of my little brother. (; ̄Д ̄) Honestly, I don't have any fantasy about being a girl at all. So, why did I change into this girl? Not to mention my appearance. Frilly skirt. Pink, black, and white color scheme. A witch hat. A broomstick. Am I hijacking the body of a cosplaying girl? My hair turned blonde and my eyes became blue. I'm a japanese orz.

Then... Imagine, because of the surreal situation, I half-believed that I was sent to another world. I imagine myself shooting beams from my hand. Then, it appeared. Something like a light beam from my hand, emitted from my hand to the direction of the tree.

Seeing the tree burned, I escape.

InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Broom​
For Flying ☆。゚+.(人-ω◕ฺ)゚+.゚
Clothes​
It-It's not like I want to expose myself! (/□\*)・゜
SkillDescription
Master Spark!!!​
Raito Beamu! o(^O^*=*^O^)o
Hammer Space​
Storing my stuff?
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

gluttonoussloth

A nameless wanderer
GenderMaleRacehuman???Level1
AgeUnknownClasswandererMoney50 gold pieces
PersonalityBackstory
after living throughout countless years his outlook on life has changed greatly, causing him to lose all sense of self preservation. many who look at him now would view him as a hedonistic prick with narcissistic tendencies, however one thing that has never changed is that he cares for the lives of his allies deeply, although it may be hard for him to find any.

A nameless ghost whose been taken to the brink of madness and back from immortality. after spending centuries of existence and losing friends and family he had come to the realisation that his immortality was a curse not a blessing, thus he went on a journey to find someway to day. after walking the planet for an incredibly long time he had seen empires rise and fall and entire races being wiped out. after pushing everyone away for fear of loosing them he's forgotten everything that once made him who he was. even his own name was lost to the annuls of time, and so he refers to him self as a wanderer. going from place to place. after stumbling through mountains and forests he came across a spring said to remove any who bathe in it from existence. resolving himself for death he steps in only to find himself in what appears to be another entirely. for reasons unknown passing through the spring seems to have washed away his immortality and weakened him severely. with his new found mortality he decides to take up the mantle of an adventurer and go on one last journey before he dies
InventorySkills
Dual daggers: a custom pair of single edge short sabre style daggers
Wanderers cloak: an old rugged cloak made from an unidentifiable material scarred with scorch marks and holes.
Raven badge: the wanderers oldest possession from a war long past, given by a friend. though he can't remember who gave it to him its importance is immeasurable.
Dual dagger combo fighting style: a fighting style based around speed and linking lightning fast strikes together to create an unbreakable chain of attack (able to evolve. current strike count: 3)
Shadow steps: a mysterious footwork technique where the wanderer seems to vanish and reappear a distance away ( able to evolve. distance 10 metres.) consumes stamina and mental strength.
Curse of undying (removed): upon death the user is brought back to life.

airisius

Character sheet - Kartynts
Gender ⇒ Asexual​
Race ⇒ Mana Body​
Age ⇒ 11000 years (after acquiring the mana body)​
Class ⇒ Immortal​
Appearance
He appears in a gray robe, with zero exposure.
Has average height, average weight, average everything?
Everything about his looks, except for his robe is average...
That's because he can appear in any form, and the robe is a part of his body?!
Oh, he also has the voice of an old man.
Personality
He is cold and calculating, shows no outward emotions, and can read the mood. He shows great interest in everything regarding this new world and its inner workings, but otherwise seems bored out of his mind.
Backstory
After Kartynts became an immortal and acquired the mana body, he began exploring his planet, learning everything he could learn, and exhausted the planet after 200 years. As the boredom was filling him, he began exploring other planets, then solar systems, then whole galaxies.
As he was hopping over various regions of space, he noticed a portal. Moreover, this portal is headed to another plane of existence? How interesting! He immediately went in. And immediately almost regretted it.
It turns out, the underlying principles of mana in another plane are completely different! Kartynts needs to use almost all his power only to sustain his body.
Traits
Mana Body (main racial trait):​
Your body isn't made from flesh and bones. Heck, it's not even made from particles that normal matter is made of.
Instead, your body is made of Manaterial. Instead of almost empty particles, manaterial is 100% full of itself. To simplify, it's solid mana.
Since your body is made of amorphous, although solid, mana, you can assume any form and emulate any material previously analyzed.
In your ideal condition, you would be immune to almost all physical and magical attacks, but because just sustaining your body is so hard, you are as squishy as normal humans.
Laplace eyes (S-rank):​
As all the big boys in your original plane, you use the best magical eyes out there. They operate by analyzing the Laplace fundamental force (think of it as a greater version of usual light. More information transmitted, goes through objects, doesn't weaken with distance), giving you all information about things around you. Increasing concentration increases the amount of information.
But in your current state, if you concentrate any more than you do, the mana body will go out of control.
Maybe the only perk you have right now is the 360-sight.
Unknown principles of mana (F-rank):​
You can use any magic known to exist, but since all of them are based on these foreign principles of mana, they are no better than party tricks.
When using magic, mana required for it is 100x bigger than usual. It is truly remarkable that with this mana consumption, you even can do party tricks.
By assimilating the known principles of mana, you can increase the rank of this trait, which in turn improves your mana consumption.
The only way to assimilate is to level-up. Moreover, the later stages require more level-ups to advance.
Skills
Transformation (Main racial skill, S-rank ⋙ F-rank):​
This skill indicates that your body can, in some way, mold into different shapes.
Skill rank depends on your proficiency in quickly and precisely transforming.
In-body storage (B-rank):​
Since your body is literally amorphous, you can create small openings in it to allow for various items to be stored.
You can use up to 25% of your body volume as storage. While it doesn't provide the benefits of spatial storage, it does preserve stuff pretty well.
Beware that not many like to eat food that literally came from your insides, so you better not tell them this.
Literally any magic (S-rank ⋙ F-rank):​
You can use any magic that ever existed, but due to various factors, they are currently no better than party tricks.
Time rewind (Main class skill, S-rank, Sealed):​
This skill is what makes an Immortal, immortal. It allows you to transfer your soul to an earlier time.
However, the Immortals are not those that only have this skill. To be considered a true Immortal, you need an advanced version of this skill, Time Manipulation, which allows you to freely manipulate time inside of a certain space.
Due to your current state, the skill was downgraded to what it is now, and sealed afterward. In fact, if you were to use even this inferior version, you'd die as soon as you start.

So I wanted to show how powerful he was before entering the portal, but to summarize his current state:
  • His body is as tough as that of a regular human, he can transform freely, but rather poorly. (as indicated by his F-rank transformation skill)
    He has 360 vision, and can store various small objects in his body.
  • He can use any magic, but very poorly. Just to give an example, he can only maintain a finger-sized fire for about 30 minutes before he is exhausted of mana.
I added Time rewind to show-off some of his previous power, but it's sealed because as soon as he would use it, he would be dry of mana (which in his case is death, since his body is made of mana)
I hope he isn't too OP for his level, but really there is only one severely downgraded trait and one acquired skill, which is only really useful for party tricks.