Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Siostar

"So what's your name? I'm Zephyx.", he said, stuffing his face in sandwich
"I'm Cizel", the masked person paused for a moment to think, he then bowed a bit and said. "May the invisible stars bless our meeting."

Reciful

"Un it'll be" I showed the price and waited red pupils? I feel like I'm getting closer but I'm not. "Umm, excuse me but may I know your name?"

Giving 20G just like the last time. The Waitress asked The white girl for her name.

(...My name... now that I think about it. When she first see me I'm a Tentacle girl, then 2nd one I'm on my former Human form, & now the 3rd time I'm on my Incarnated Form... A pure white girl... And my personality also changes each time, How funny~) She thought so

[ Ahh~ right!.. thank you for the food last time, to think that the food you serve will be the last supper of My former Self. Technically this will be our first meeting after my Rebirth that is. ]

[ Anyway... Hello its good to see you again or perhaps Its nice to meet you?...you might have forgotten... Oh well I'll just reintroduce myself ]

She said So after giggling cutely, then she elegantly slightly lift the edge of her white dress, bend her knees ever so gracefully & bows a bit gently. performing a noble courtesy greeting.
Then She gaze into her eyes with her Blood red Pupils containing unknown coldness within... And said.

[ My name is Reciful 'Innocent Malice' I'm happy to make acquaintance with you once more Letianna... Its been a while?]

She said with a tiny smile on her face.

Epsil

"I'm Cizel", the masked person paused for a moment to think, he then bowed a bit and said. "May the invisible stars bless our meeting."
"Nice to meet you Cizel. Mayhaps we meet again. But for now I take my leave.", Zephyx uttered, trying to make a cool exit phrase.

Zephyx got up from his seat and headed out of the Tavern

Siostar

"Nice to meet you Cizel. Mayhaps we meet again. But for now I take my leave.", Zephyx uttered, trying to make a cool exit phrase.

Zephyx got up from his seat and headed out of the Tavern
Didn't he want company? Cizel watched in puzzlement as Zephyx left his seat.

Leegood

Giving 20G just like the last time. The Waitress asked The white girl for her name.

(...My name... now that I think about it. When she first see me I'm a Tentacle girl, then 2nd one I'm on my former Human form, & now the 3rd time I'm on my Incarnated Form... A pure white girl... And my personality also changes each time, How funny~) She thought so

[ Ahh~ right!.. thank you for the food last time, to think that the food you serve will be the last supper of My former Self. Technically this will be our first meeting after my Rebirth that is. ]

[ Anyway... Hello its good to see you again or perhaps Its nice to meet you?...you might have forgotten... Oh well I'll just reintroduce myself ]

She said So after giggling cutely, then she elegantly slightly lift the edge of her white dress, bend her knees ever so gracefully & bows a bit gently. performing a noble courtesy greeting.
Then She gaze into her eyes with her Blood red Pupils containing unknown coldness within... And said.

[ My name is Reciful 'Innocent Malice' I'm happy to make acquaintance with you once more Letianna... Its been a while?]

She said with a tiny smile on her face.
"Ah welcome back reciful." I gazed back into her eyes containing unknown warmness inside before speaking

"Hnnn~ you've become a noble lady person?" I tilted my head in curiosity before speaking "well it's good that your back."

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I spotted liana @Nahrenne thinking heavily about something so I went to her side and poked her

"Hi Miss Liana."
Getting poked, Liana acted on the reflex she slightly honed from training with Alexei and grabbed Letianna's hand.

"Ah...Miss...Letianna?" She greeted with uncertainty.

X

Leegood

Getting poked, Liana acted on the reflex she slightly honed from training with Alexei and grabbed Letianna's hand.

"Ah...Miss...Letianna?" She greeted with uncertainty.

X
Mistaking the hand grabbing for a handshake I shook Liana's hand

"It looked like you were thinking about something heavy? Maybe I could help think about it too? of course if you want to." two heads are better than 1 after all.

Nahrenne

Mistaking the hand grabbing for a handshake I shook Liana's hand

"It looked like you were thinking about something heavy? Maybe I could help think about it too? of course if you want to." two heads are better than 1 after all.
Liana was unaccustomed to hand shakes and so stiffly went along with it - subconsciously making note of the strong pulse throbbing in the girl's hand. Hearing what the girl said, she smiled wryly at the thought of discussing getting blood from a stable source. Releasing her hand, she replied:

"I appreciate your offer, Miss Letianna...however my predicament is somewhat...sensitive and personal."

She began walking towards the guild doors to exit, wondering if the teenage girl was going to follow, or not.

X

Leegood

Liana was unaccustomed to hand shakes and so stiffly went along with it - subconsciously making note of the strong pulse throbbing in the girl's hand. Hearing what the girl said, she smiled wryly at the thought of discussing getting blood from a stable source. Releasing her hand, she replied:

"I appreciate your offer, Miss Letianna...however my predicament is somewhat...sensitive and personal."

She began walking towards the guild doors to exit, wondering if the teenage girl was going to follow, or not.

X
Is that a no? a yes? Why's she leaving? I'll just follow her I followed Liana towards the exit wondering many things Is it about love? money? is she going to sell me drugs? Illegal things? Show her favorite toy collection? I continued following anyway, since she seemed like a decent person that won't kidnap me.

Nahrenne

Is that a no? a yes? Why's she leaving? I'll just follow her I followed Liana towards the exit wondering many things Is it about love? money? is she going to sell me drugs? Illegal things? Show her favorite toy collection? I continued following anyway, since she seemed like a decent person that won't kidnap me.
Noticing the teenager following her, Liana smiled wryly as a milky scent wafted off her body. "Ah...she smells nice..." She thought to herself as she opened the doors and left the building with her follower. Entering the street, Liana moved to a spot where she wouldn't obstruct people and turned to Letianna with a strained - yet gentle.

"I forgot to ask you before but are you a full-time receptionist here?"

X

Leegood

Noticing the teenager following her, Liana smiled wryly as a milky scent wafted off her body. "Ah...she smells nice..." She thought to herself as she opened the doors and left the building with her follower. Entering the street, Liana moved to a spot where she wouldn't obstruct people and turned to Letianna with a strained - yet gentle.

"I forgot to ask you before but are you a full-time receptionist here?"

X
"Ah I'm a part time receptionist-Tavern Maid-Tavern Inn Cleaner-Tavern cook, Household Caretaker, Household Maid, Babysitter"

I listed off what jobs I was doing in the past few days

"I also help sort documents at the guild, Help people process herbs, and some other small tasks."

I continued
"I'm also thinking of helping with monster dismantling for an extra source of income."

Nahrenne

"Ah I'm a part time receptionist-Tavern Maid-Tavern Inn Cleaner-Tavern cook, Household Caretaker, Household Maid, Babysitter"

I listed off what jobs I was doing in the past few days

"I also help sort documents at the guild, Help people process herbs, and some other small tasks."

I continued
"I'm also thinking of helping with monster dismantling for an extra source of income."
Liana showed a surprised expression before realising that the teenager must be an orphan - or from an exceptionally poor family. Reaching out and gently rubbing the girl's head, she smiled wryly, "You've worked hard."

Looking at the rapidly darkening sky, Liana felt at ease as energy was beginning to fill her body again. "As for me, I've mostly been doing painting portraits and cleaning - with a bout of training at the barracks a few days ago."

X

Leegood

Liana showed a surprised expression before realising that the teenager must be an orphan - or from an exceptionally poor family. Reaching out and gently rubbing the girl's head, she smiled wryly, "You've worked hard."

Looking at the rapidly darkening sky, Liana felt at ease as energy was beginning to fill her body again. "As for me, I've mostly been doing painting portraits and cleaning - with a bout of training at the barracks a few days ago."

X
"Ah I also need to train my body a bit, I doubt I can survive outside the city as is and I've caused trouble for someone in the past because of it." Then luna became solet and vanished somewhere like a father saying "I'm going to get some milk." only to never return.

I pinched my thin arm to show how weak it was, even if it was building stamina due to working hard ever since I came to this world.

"Painting seems to be fun, I'll try that when I can get the supplies to practice."

Noticing I forgot my subject I looked at her and asked

"Ah was there something to be said in private?" I whispered trying to be sneaky.

Nahrenne

"Ah I also need to train my body a bit, I doubt I can survive outside the city as is and I've caused trouble for someone in the past because of it." Then luna became solet and vanished somewhere like a father saying "I'm going to get some milk." only to never return.

I pinched my thin arm to show how weak it was, even if it was building stamina due to working hard ever since I came to this world.

"Painting seems to be fun, I'll try that when I can get the supplies to practice."

Noticing I forgot my subject I looked at her and asked

"Ah was there something to be said in private?" I whispered trying to be sneaky.
Liana looked at the girl's thin arm and smelled the increase in blood gathering at the pinched area - causing her gold eyes to turn slightly reddish. Staring at the arm, she responded, "Lord Eugene Rosenthal provides plentiful art supplies for his painting quests, so I imagine you could practice a bit before handing in the final product. As for saying something in private..." Liana looked at her surroundings and then back at the nice-smelling girl, "...I wasn't intending on telling you since I barely know you...sorry. I didn't mean to make you misunderstand." She smiled awkwardly out of embarrassment - finally managing to pry her eyes away from the veins showing on Letianna's pale skin.

X

Leegood

Liana looked at the girl's thin arm and smelled the increase in blood gathering at the pinched area - causing her gold eyes to turn slightly reddish. Staring at the arm, she responded, "Lord Eugene Rosenthal provides plentiful art supplies for his painting quests, so I imagine you could practice a bit before handing in the final product. As for saying something in private..." Liana looked at her surroundings and then back at the nice-smelling girl, "...I wasn't intending on telling you since I barely know you...sorry. I didn't mean to make you misunderstand." She smiled awkwardly out of embarrassment - finally managing to pry her eyes away from the veins showing on Letianna's pale skin.

X
I tilted my head "If you barely know me than the solution to that is that you have to get to know me?" I looked up at the sky and nodded "There's a store I like to go to after work for an after-work snack, are you busy?" I have used my arm to block the last rays of sunlight that were going into my eye.

Nahrenne

I tilted my head "If you barely know me than the solution to that is that you have to get to know me?" I looked up at the sky and nodded "There's a store I like to go to after work for an after-work snack, are you busy?" I have used my arm to block the last rays of sunlight that were going into my eye.
Liana smiled wryly at the mention of a snack, knowing that she wouldn't be able to eat one herself...unless...

"..."

She surreptitiously looked at Letianna's neck with subconscious hunger before quickly shaking her head to clear her thoughts.

"I'm not busy, no...As for getting to know you, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to make more friendly acquaintances in this world..." Liana thought about how she really should be going back to the house so she could have a talk with the elf siblings but she also didn't want to be rude to the teenager in front of her. Smiling gently at her acquaintance, the new-born vampire asked, "So, where is this place you frequent, then?"

X

Vanus

AIEO sits down in the tavern at a chair to absorb the rumours flowing through the tavern after having found the kidnapped woman.

Leegood

Liana smiled wryly at the mention of a snack, knowing that she wouldn't be able to eat one herself...unless...

"..."

She surreptitiously looked at Letianna's neck with subconscious hunger before quickly shaking her head to clear her thoughts.

"I'm not busy, no...As for getting to know you, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to make more friendly acquaintances in this world..." Liana thought about how she really should be going back to the house so she could have a talk with the elf siblings but she also didn't want to be rude to the teenager in front of her. Smiling gently at her acquaintance, the new-born vampire asked, "So, where is this place you frequent, then?"

X
"It's just a food stall I help out with when I'm free, well, I mostly use my free time to study or sleep but besides the point It's pretty nice." I led Liana around a few streets and ended up at a food stall that was serving a few sweets and served how soup and noodles.

"Little lady your back! Thanks for the ideas, this stall of mine has been earning a bit more so let this uncle treat you."

[Gemini food cart's Menu]
[Hot soup and noodles: 2G]
[Addons: Meat 1-3G Extra Noodles 1G Extra Veggies 1-3 G]
[Sides: Hot Soup 1G , Braised meat 5G, Candied Veggies 6G, Sweetened Hot water 1G]

"Then can I have the Hot Soup and Noddles then?"
"Little Leti I'll add some of today's meat into it okay, I won't accept any refusals!"

He placed the meal on the table in front of his stall "take a seat Leti and her friend, I'll be back." He went to take the orders of other regular customers and curious customers.

"When you eat the Noodle soup while the sun is almost set it makes an indescribable good feeling~" I poked at the meat with a provided utensil, wondering where the meat came from.

Nahrenne

"It's just a food stall I help out with when I'm free, well, I mostly use my free time to study or sleep but besides the point It's pretty nice." I led Liana around a few streets and ended up at a food stall that was serving a few sweets and served how soup and noodles.

"Little lady your back! Thanks for the ideas, this stall of mine has been earning a bit more so let this uncle treat you."

[Gemini food cart's Menu]
[Hot soup and noodles: 2G]
[Addons: Meat 1-3G Extra Noodles 1G Extra Veggies 1-3 G]
[Sides: Hot Soup 1G , Braised meat 5G, Candied Veggies 6G, Sweetened Hot water 1G]

"Then can I have the Hot Soup and Noddles then?"
"Little Leti I'll add some of today's meat into it okay, I won't accept any refusals!"

He placed the meal on the table in front of his stall "take a seat Leti and her friend, I'll be back." He went to take the orders of other regular customers and curious customers.

"When you eat the Noodle soup while the sun is almost set it makes an indescribable good feeling~" I poked at the meat with a provided utensil, wondering where the meat came from.
Seeing and smelling the food in her vicinity proved difficult for Liana as she desperately tried to hold back the urge to vomit. Showing a strained gentle smile, Liana sat opposite Letianna and just nodded politely at the teenager's comments.

"Seeing the sun set truly is a wonderful feeling, I agree. It makes you feel more alive." She responded while her eyes became more red. Looking at Letianna, she wondered what kind of life she must have led for her to need to work so many jobs - causing the young woman to give a worried look.

"Letianna...working so many jobs...are you having money problems?"

X