Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"Ahhh? Ahn~"leti let out a sound the book had not expected such an uptick in blood draining so it had to use leti's energy to convert the m rated feeling to an e for everyone feeling but the lapse in reaction caused leti's body to get warm.

As if annoyed the book used about over half of leti's remaining energy and sent that to cut the bloodsuckers cravings before it's chosen was changed or hurt in any way.

--+
I was feeling a bit tired, why did my mana decrease I wonder?
Due to an external force making her vampire instincts reduce, Liana's eyes returned to their normal gold colour and she realised - in horror- what she was doing.

"?!"

Liana immediately removed her mouth and claws from Letianna's foot and ankle - making sure to do it carefully to not rip the flesh even more. She then looked around at her surroundings and realised she was in a completely secluded area. Apologising to the teenage girl, she rushed back to a more populated street to try and get some help.

X

Quaesitor

"Ahhh? Ahn~"leti let out a sound the book had not expected such an uptick in blood draining so it had to use leti's energy to convert the m rated feeling to an e for everyone feeling but the lapse in reaction caused leti's body to get warm.

As if annoyed the book used about over half of leti's remaining energy and sent that to cut the bloodsuckers cravings before it's chosen was changed or hurt in any way.

--+
I was feeling a bit tired, why did my mana decrease I wonder?
Due to an external force making her vampire instincts reduce, Liana's eyes returned to their normal gold colour and she realised - in horror- what she was doing.

"?!"

Liana immediately removed her mouth and claws from Letianna's foot and ankle - making sure to do it carefully to not rip the flesh even more. She then looked around at her surroundings and realised she was in a completely secluded area. Apologising to the teenage girl, she rushed back to a more populated street to try and get some help.

X
Today really wasn't my day. First, I almost get robbed by bandits, then my wife throws me out because I haven't spent enough time with the family in the last couple of days. So I'm just taking a walk, getting some fresh air, and hoping that my wife will have calmed down when I return. Absent-minded, I stumble into the less lively areas of the city. Hm, haven't really been here before. Let's explore a bit.

I stroll around the area with almost childish glee, avoiding any homeless I stumble upon and trying to find something - anything unusual. Then, just as I turn around the corner, I notice a dark-haired woman with golden eyes rushing through the alley towards me. She seems... worried? Perhaps slightly scared? Oh well, I've never been good at reading expressions.

"Uh, miss? Is something wrong?" I call out to her, looking for something to kill time with.

Leegood

"?!"

X
"It's alright I'll just sleep it off~ can you take me to a bed? Your house is fine." I slurred my words as if I was drunk, I was on low energy after all.

Nahrenne

Today really wasn't my day. First, I almost get robbed by bandits, then my wife throws me out because I haven't spent enough time with the family in the last couple of days. So I'm just taking a walk, getting some fresh air, and hoping that my wife will have calmed down when I return. Absent-minded, I stumble into the less lively areas of the city. Hm, haven't really been here before. Let's explore a bit.

I stroll around the area with almost childish glee, avoiding any homeless I stumble upon and trying to find something - anything unusual. Then, just as I turn around the corner, I notice a dark-haired woman with golden eyes rushing through the alley towards me. She seems... worried? Perhaps slightly scared? Oh well, I've never been good at reading expressions.

"Uh, miss? Is something wrong?" I call out to her, looking for something to kill time with.
Seeing the man and hearing his question, Liana grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the spot where she left Letianna while saying, "There's an injured teenage girl that needs help! She's lost a lot of blood."

Reaching the destination, she saw Letianna slumped on the barrel.
"It's alright I'll just sleep it off~ can you take me to a bed? Your house is fine." I slurred my words as if I was drunk, I was on low energy after all.
"..."

Liana looked at the man with expectant eyes, "Could you help carry her to a healer?"

X

Quaesitor

Seeing the man and hearing his question, Liana grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the spot where she left Letianna while saying, "There's an injured teenage girl that needs help! She's lost a lot of blood."

"..."

Liana looked at the man with expectant eyes, "Could you help carry her to a healer?"

X
Woah, she's stronger than she looks. I let myself be pulled along by her whilst wondering why there'd be an injured teenage girl in this area? On second thought... where else would an injured teenage girl be? This isn't exactly the most friendly area of the city. I assume.

Upon arriving at the scene, I see a weak-looking girl at a barrel. The woman did say that the girl lost a lot of blood, which would explain the weakness, but I don't see a lot of blood around. Did the girl run away from something? Oh, whatever. With me, a strong and intimidating adventurer around, I'm sure that whatever hurt her will be too scared to approach! ...I hope cause I'm not confident in taking an attacker down at the moment. But that's enough thinking.

"Sure I can help! But... do you know a healer that has open at this time? Actually... do you know where any healer is? Cause I don't really..."

Whilst talking, I move to the girl and start carefully lifting her up. She isn't too heavy, so I think I should be able to carry her alone, but she will probably get hard to carry if I carry her for a while - while noting that the girl still seems to be conscious, but just barely. So I turn to the woman, asking for help.

"Do you want to lend a hand?"

Leegood

"..."

X
Woah, she's stronger than she looks. I let myself be pulled along by her whilst wondering why there'd be an injured teenage girl in this area? On second thought... where else would an injured teenage girl be? This isn't exactly the most friendly area of the city. I assume.

Upon arriving at the scene, I see a weak-looking girl at a barrel. The woman did say that the girl lost a lot of blood, which would explain the weakness, but I don't see a lot of blood around. Did the girl run away from something? Oh, whatever. With me, a strong and intimidating adventurer around, I'm sure that whatever hurt her will be too scared to approach! ...I hope cause I'm not confident in taking an attacker down at the moment. But that's enough thinking.

"Sure I can help! But... do you know a healer that has open at this time? Actually... do you know where any healer is? Cause I don't really..."

Whilst talking, I move to the girl and start carefully lifting her up. She isn't too heavy, so I think I should be able to carry her alone, but she will probably get hard to carry if I carry her for a while - while noting that the girl still seems to be conscious, but just barely. So I turn to the woman, asking for help.

"Ahhaaahaa~" I saw a cartoon mascot pick me up so I started pokes at his eyebrow, though not successfully as I poked his chin instead.

Nahrenne

"Ahhaaahaa~" I saw a cartoon mascot pick me up so I started pokes at his eyebrow, though not successfully as I poked his chin instead.
Looking worried about what she had done to Letianna, Liana heard the man's question and saw the teenager poking his chin in a pseudo-drunk state.

"Ah, I know someone who can heal injuries. They're about fifteen minutes from here, follow me! Oh, and be careful of her bleeding foot and ankle I'm afraid I might cause more injury if I help carry her."

X

Quaesitor

Looking worried about what she had done to Letianna, Liana heard the man's question and saw the teenager poking his chin in a pseudo-drunk state.

"Ah, I know someone who can heal injuries. They're about fifteen minutes from here, follow me! Oh, and be careful of her bleeding foot and ankle I'm afraid I might cause more injury if I help carry her."

X
The girl quite clearly isn't lucid. But I can deal with it, I'm used to getting harassed by my sons after all. I ignore the poking and nod to the woman.

"Good, lead th-" I get interrupted by the poking. "-the way. I'll-" Another poke. "I'll follow."

Meanwhile, I add the mental note of clumsy to the woman as I heave an internal sigh at not having bandages with me. That could've made things simpler. This way, I'll get blood on my clothes, which I'm sure my wife will bug me about... oh well, what's done is done. For now, I'll just try to get the girl to this healer.

Leegood

X
The girl quite clearly isn't lucid. But I can deal with it, I'm used to getting harassed by my sons after all. I ignore the poking and nod to the woman.

"Good, lead th-" I get interrupted by the poking. "-the way. I'll-" Another poke. "I'll follow."

Meanwhile, I add the mental note of clumsy to the woman as I heave an internal sigh at not having bandages with me. That could've made things simpler. This way, I'll get blood on my clothes, which I'm sure my wife will bug me about... oh well, what's done is done. For now, I'll just try to get the girl to this healer.
After playing around with the cartoons face I felt my eyes closing ill just take a nap, I worked so hard today.

Before I knew it I fell asleep

Nahrenne

After playing around with the cartoons face I felt my eyes closing ill just take a nap, I worked so hard today.

Reaching Hejlikka and Julrik's house, Liana quickly unlocked the door and hurried inside while calling out: "HEJLIKKA! JULRIK! HELP!"

After a few seconds, Hejlikka arrived and was about to ask what happened when she saw the bloody man carrying the bleeding out teenage girl. Pushing up her glasses, she realised the sleeping girl was Letianna who she'd helped a while ago when she was doing office work.

"Letianna?" Realising the seriousness of the situation, the female elf ordered the man: "Follow me and gently place her on the sofa! Be sure to elevate her leg!" Hejlikka then marched through the kitchen into the living room next door.

Liana looked at the man and motioned for him to quickly follow.

X

Quaesitor

Reaching Hejlikka and Julrik's house, Liana quickly unlocked the door and hurried inside while calling out: "HEJLIKKA! JULRIK! HELP!"

After a few seconds, Hejlikka arrived and was about to ask what happened when she saw the bloody man carrying the bleeding out teenage girl. Pushing up her glasses, she realised the sleeping girl was Letianna who she'd helped a while ago when she was doing office work.

"Letianna?" Realising the seriousness of the situation, the female elf ordered the man: "Follow me and gently place her on the sofa! Be sure to elevate her leg!" Hejlikka then marched through the kitchen into the living room next door.

Liana looked at the man and motioned for him to quickly follow.

X
At this point in time, I am gritting my teeth in an effort not to drop the girl - which seems to be called Letianna. I mean, it's not like she is heavy or I am weak, but I've been carrying her for so long already, you know!? Away with secondary thoughts now, uh... to the sofa! Careful to not lose my balance and fall, cause carrying someone is quite hard to balance, I move to the couch and place Letianna on it. Elevate her leg, was it...? I take my already bloodstained bag and dump it on the couch before unceremoniously placing Letianna's foot on top of it. There, elevated.

Now, finally a breather! I try to wipe some of the sweat off my forehead, only to notice that the hand had some blood on it as well. This. Is going to be a mess to clean. After letting out another sigh, I turn to the woman.

"So, uh, what now?"

Nahrenne

At this point in time, I am gritting my teeth in an effort not to drop the girl - which seems to be called Letianna. I mean, it's not like she is heavy or I am weak, but I've been carrying her for so long already, you know!? Away with secondary thoughts now, uh... to the sofa! Careful to not lose my balance and fall, cause carrying someone is quite hard to balance, I move to the couch and place Letianna on it. Elevate her leg, was it...? I take my already bloodstained bag and dump it on the couch before unceremoniously placing Letianna's foot on top of it. There, elevated.

Now, finally a breather! I try to wipe some of the sweat off my forehead, only to notice that the hand had some blood on it as well. This. Is going to be a mess to clean. After letting out another sigh, I turn to the woman.

"So, uh, what now?"
Hejlikka pointed at the man and ordered, "Go to the kitchen and fill a bowl with water! Also bring a cloth with you!" The female elf then knelt down beside Letianna and examined the wound - noticing the signs of bite marks from fangs.

"...Liana, go wash your face before anyone sees..."

Liana's eyes widened before she headed to her room to clean herself up before Letianna and the man saw her current guilty state. While she did that, Hejlikka set about casting healing magic on the wounds.

X

Quaesitor

Hejlikka pointed at the man and ordered, "Go to the kitchen and fill a bowl with water! Also bring a cloth with you!" The female elf then knelt down beside Letianna and examined the wound - noticing the signs of bite marks from fangs.

Liana's eyes widened before she headed to her room to clean herself up before Letianna and the man saw her current guilty state. While she did that, Hejlikka set about casting healing magic on the wounds.

X
"Got it!" I start moving but immediately notice that I have no idea where the kitchen is. Uh, should be around here somewhere, so it shouldn't take long... after some searching, I do indeed find the kitchen. Bowl? Check. Water, uh, ah! Found some here. Fill the bowl, good, now cloth... eh, the shirt is ruined anyway. I just rip some clean cloth off it and return with the water bowl and cloth. Huh, the woman is gone? Probably getting something for the treatment, I guess.

"Here's the stuff," I say as I hand the bowl and cloth over to the elf. Which names did she call out again...? Hejl...ikka? Oh well, I'm bound to find out the names if I stick around.

"How is Le...tianna doing?"

Nahrenne

"Got it!" I start moving but immediately notice that I have no idea where the kitchen is. Uh, should be around here somewhere, so it shouldn't take long... after some searching, I do indeed find the kitchen. Bowl? Check. Water, uh, ah! Found some here. Fill the bowl, good, now cloth... eh, the shirt is ruined anyway. I just rip some clean cloth off it and return with the water bowl and cloth. Huh, the woman is gone? Probably getting something for the treatment, I guess.

"Here's the stuff," I say as I hand the bowl and cloth over to the elf. Which names did she call out again...? Hejl...ikka? Oh well, I'm bound to find out the names if I stick around.

Hejlikka saw the man return and humphed - thinking he was too slow. Still using magic to heal the wounds, she wanted to order the dirty man to wipe the blood off the girl but decided not to when she thought about him possibly seeing the cause of the injury. Just then, Liana returned from her room - all freshened up - and motioned for her to clean the wounds. Replying to the fumbling man, Hejlikka said: "She's going to be fine. She's just sleepy due to anaemia."

As Liana heard the female elf talk with the man, she picked up the cloth and dipped it into the bowl before ringing it out and dabbing at the wounds - feeling very bad about what she'd done.

X

Leegood

X

Hejlikka saw the man return and humphed - thinking he was too slow. Still using magic to heal the wounds, she wanted to order the dirty man to wipe the blood off the girl but decided not to when she thought about him possibly seeing the cause of the injury. Just then, Liana returned from her room - all freshened up - and motioned for her to clean the wounds. Replying to the fumbling man, Hejlikka said: "She's going to be fine. She's just sleepy due to anaemia."

As Liana heard the female elf talk with the man, she picked up the cloth and dipped it into the bowl before ringing it out and dabbing at the wounds - feeling very bad about what she'd done.

X

I was In a fluffy land full of treats, nomnomnom, ah is that Luna over there? Huggies hug hug.

I was eating cake when my foot got wet? I tried looking down only to see my foot was stuck in jello

I felt my dream ending soon so I kissed Luna's forehead and waited to wake up soon.

Last edited:

Quaesitor

X
Ah, she doesn't like me. Not sure why though. Oh well. I stretch my aching limbs, exhausted from the day, and take a seat on the floor before answering: "That's good, that's good. Any idea what caused the injury? We can't have the city be dangerous so that our young ones can live safely, so I'd appreciate it if you could give me something to look out for. I may not look like much, but I'm an adventurer!" I brag before being upfront: "And if I can't handle it, I can just make a quest."

In my mind, I add that this might affect my family as well.

Nahrenne

Ah, she doesn't like me. Not sure why though. Oh well. I stretch my aching limbs, exhausted from the day, and take a seat on the floor before answering: "That's good, that's good. Any idea what caused the injury? We can't have the city be dangerous so that our young ones can live safely, so I'd appreciate it if you could give me something to look out for. I may not look like much, but I'm an adventurer!" I brag before being upfront: "And if I can't handle it, I can just make a quest."

Liana immediately answered, "It was a stray dog!"

Hejlikka glanced at her before pushing her glasses up and finishing up the healing. Liana blushed in awkward embarrassment as she knew the female elf had figured out what really caused the injury. Not wishing to seem too suspicious, Liana expanded on her answer: "Miss Letianna had just been eating some food with lots of meat and the smell attracted the dog." She averted her gaze from everyone as she continued, "I managed to scare the dog away but Miss Letianna's wound was bad and so we tried finding somewhere to let her rest while I looked for someone to help carry her to a healer."

The guilt was immense inside as she began thinking about what would have happened if the teenager had died.

X

Leegood

Hejlikka glanced at her before pushing her glasses up and finishing up the healing. Liana blushed in awkward embarrassment as she knew the female elf had figured out what really caused the injury. Not wishing to seem too suspicious, Liana expanded on her answer: "Miss Letianna had just been eating some food with lots of meat and the smell attracted the dog." She averted her gaze from everyone as she continued, "I managed to scare the dog away but Miss Letianna's wound was bad and so we tried finding somewhere to let her rest while I looked for someone to help carry her to a healer."

The guilt was immense inside as she began thinking about what would have happened if the teenager had died.

X
I opened my eyes for a second and relaxed on the couch "ah~ pardon the intrusion~ I'll be sleeping here~" as the last word was spoken I fell asleep again.

Quaesitor

X
"Oh, a wild dog. I see..." Probably trying to take a shortcut, or they wouldn't have been in an area like that.

"Well, I can take care of wild dogs, no problem at all. With this thing here." I draw out a few centimeters of my sword, showing the sharp blade. "Maybe I should patrol the area, and try to get rid of some of those strays. Or find them some new owners? The old ones must've been pretty bad if the dog is that aggressive, so I'm not sure how it'd go."
I opened my eyes for a second and relaxed on the couch "ah~ pardon the intrusion~ I'll be sleeping here~" as the last word was spoken I fell asleep again.
"She really is exhausted, huh?" I suppress a yawn before continuing. "Right, talking about sleep. I'm pretty tired as well, and not sure whether my wife's forgiven me yet, so I don't know where I'll sleep. Really, being an adventurer sure is hard."

Nahrenne

"Oh, a wild dog. I see..." Probably trying to take a shortcut, or they wouldn't have been in an area like that.

"Well, I can take care of wild dogs, no problem at all. With this thing here." I draw out a few centimeters of my sword, showing the sharp blade. "Maybe I should patrol the area, and try to get rid of some of those strays. Or find them some new owners? The old ones must've been pretty bad if the dog is that aggressive, so I'm not sure how it'd go."

"She really is exhausted, huh?" I suppress a yawn before continuing. "Right, talking about sleep. I'm pretty tired as well, and not sure whether my wife's forgiven me yet, so I don't know where I'll sleep. Really, being an adventurer sure is hard."
Liana felt bad for dragging the man into this - as well as for lying to him about how Letianna ended up in that state - and so smiled gently and said, "You can sleep in my room, if you want? Although...maybe your wife wouldn't appreciate you sleeping in another woman's bed?" She revealed an embarrassed expression which irked Hejlikka.

Pushing up her glasses, the female elf stood up and glared at the man, "We have a spare room upstairs that my good-for-nothing brother sometimes sleeps in, Mr...?"

X