Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Quaesitor

Liana felt bad for dragging the man into this - as well as for lying to him about how Letianna ended up in that state - and so smiled gently and said, "You can sleep in my room, if you want? Although...maybe your wife wouldn't appreciate you sleeping in another woman's bed?" She revealed an embarrassed expression which irked Hejlikka.

Pushing up her glasses, the female elf stood up and glared at the man, "We have a spare room upstairs that my good-for-nothing brother sometimes sleeps in, Mr...?"

X
"Yeah, I'm pretty certain she wouldn't appreciate it." Though I'm pretty sure she doesn't appreciate me not sleeping at home tonight as well.

"Ah, right. We still haven't introduced us, have we? I'm Till Wallner, but you can just call me Till - that way, I don't feel as old. And how should I call you two?"

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"Yeah, I'm pretty certain she wouldn't appreciate it." Though I'm pretty sure she doesn't appreciate me not sleeping at home tonight as well.

"Ah, right. We still haven't introduced us, have we? I'm Till Wallner, but you can just call me Till - that way, I don't feel as old. And how should I call you two?"
Liana opened her mouth to answer but was cut off by Hejlikka, "I'm called Hejlikka and my friend is called Liana. Your room is the second door at the end of the landing."

The female elf then carried the bowl of water and cloth into the kitchen, completely ignoring Till. Liana showed a wry smile towards the man, "Sorry about Hejlikka's attitude, she's not fond of men - from what I've observed. Most likely due to her brother's sexual antics..." She then smiled gently while motioning to the stairs, "Let me lead you to your room, Mr Wallner. Although, I don't know what state it will be in since Julrik has been living there every now and then..."

The new-born vampire then guided the man up the stairs and showed him to his lodging for the night.

X

Quaesitor

Liana opened her mouth to answer but was cut off by Hejlikka, "I'm called Hejlikka and my friend is called Liana. Your room is the second door at the end of the landing."

The female elf then carried the bowl of water and cloth into the kitchen, completely ignoring Till. Liana showed a wry smile towards the man, "Sorry about Hejlikka's attitude, she's not fond of men - from what I've observed. Most likely due to her brother's sexual antics..." She then smiled gently while motioning to the stairs, "Let me lead you to your room, Mr Wallner. Although, I don't know what state it will be in since Julrik has been living there every now and then..."

The new-born vampire then guided the man up the stairs and showed him to his lodging for the night.

X
"Hejlikka and Liana, got it." I hope I'll still remember it tomorrow. Noticing how she ignores me, I chuckle to myself and shrug.

"Oh, no worries. I can understand her mistrusting a stranger that just shows up in her house in the middle of the night. And she is kind enough to offer me a room." Is this what they call hard on the outside and soft on the inside? Hah! As if. It's probably repayment for helping her friend. So I simply follow Liana up the stairs and open the door to my room for the night. Now, what does it look like? Hopefully not as much of a mess as I imagine it to be.

Nahrenne

"Hejlikka and Liana, got it." I hope I'll still remember it tomorrow. Noticing how she ignores me, I chuckle to myself and shrug.

"Oh, no worries. I can understand her mistrusting a stranger that just shows up in her house in the middle of the night. And she is kind enough to offer me a room." Is this what they call hard on the outside and soft on the inside? Hah! As if. It's probably repayment for helping her friend. So I simply follow Liana up the stairs and open the door to my room for the night. Now, what does it look like? Hopefully not as much of a mess as I imagine it to be.
Opening the door, the room revealed men and women's underwear strewn across the floor and furniture, with what looked like balloon-like objects filled with liquid. There was a distinct scent of musk in the air which was almost dizzying to Liana as it reminded her of Jasper. A large king-sized bed was situated in the middle of the room with a few empty bottles of clear, slimy liquid lying on the floor beside it.

"...Apologies for the state of the room...I'll be sure to get Julrik to clean it up when he comes back - which should be quite soon..." Liana said with an apologetic smile.

Bowing at Till, Liana left him and headed downstairs to check on Letianna.

Julrik had just arrived as she reached the ground floor, and Hejlikka explained how he had a roommate for the night. Luckily, he didn't have a female friend with him and so he headed off upstairs to meet Till and try and tidy his room up a bit.

X

Quaesitor

Opening the door, the room revealed men and women's underwear strewn across the floor and furniture, with what looked like balloon-like objects filled with liquid. There was a distinct scent of musk in the air which was almost dizzying to Liana as it reminded her of Jasper. A large king-sized bed was situated in the middle of the room with a few empty bottles of clear, slimy liquid lying on the floor beside it.

"...Apologies for the state of the room...I'll be sure to get Julrik to clean it up when he comes back - which should be quite soon..." Liana said with an apologetic smile.

Bowing at Till, Liana left him and headed downstairs to check on Letianna.

Julrik had just arrived as she reached the ground floor, and Hejlikka explained how he had a roommate for the night. Luckily, he didn't have a female friend with him and so he headed off upstairs to meet Till and try and tidy his room up a bit.

X
"Ah... yeah, thanks..." I'm rather speechless at the room. It is far worse than I imagined. I pinch my nose close and, with large strides, move to the windows while making sure not to step on anything and throw them open, one after another. That should help with the smell. Now, I'm not going to touch anything else in this room with my bare hands. Like, seriously. Isn't this a bit much!? I do have gloves, but I might have to get rid of them if I clean this up...

Just as I prepare myself to sacrifice my gloves, Julrik - at least I assume it is him - finally arrives. "You're quite, uh, vigorous, huh? Mind giving me a hand? Or two...? I'd prefer not to accidentally, well... touch anything." I awkwardly smile at him.

Nahrenne

"Ah... yeah, thanks..." I'm rather speechless at the room. It is far worse than I imagined. I pinch my nose close and, with large strides, move to the windows while making sure not to step on anything and throw them open, one after another. That should help with the smell. Now, I'm not going to touch anything else in this room with my bare hands. Like, seriously. Isn't this a bit much!? I do have gloves, but I might have to get rid of them if I clean this up...

Just as I prepare myself to sacrifice my gloves, Julrik - at least I assume it is him - finally arrives. "You're quite, uh, vigorous, huh? Mind giving me a hand? Or two...? I'd prefer not to accidentally, well... touch anything." I awkwardly smile at him.
Julrik smirked proudly at his temporary roommate's compliments, "What can I say~? Women can't get enough of me~!" He moved over to the man and held out his hand with a confident smile and shook Till's hand, "I'm Julrik, the Frigid B*tch's brother. I heard you helped Liana carry an injured girl here. Thanks for that. All men should work 'hard' to keep women happy - except for my sister."

Looking at his room, the male elf waved his hand - producing a gust of wind that pushed most of the incriminating objects to the side of the room. He then made sure to pick up his many used condoms and threw them into a basket for disposal. Seeing how awkward the man looked, Julrik smirked and asked, "Don't get much with your wife~? Not good at using your weapon~?" He laughed jokingly.

***​

While Julrik was upstairs with Till, Liana and Hejlikka got a blanket and pillow and tucked Letianna on the sofa. The female elf gave the new-born vampire a look before leaving for work. With Liana left on her own to look after the teenager, she knelt down beside her and gently stroked her head - silently apologising over and over again for feeding on her.

X

Leegood

Julrik smirked proudly at his temporary roommate's compliments, "What can I say~? Women can't get enough of me~!" He moved over to the man and held out his hand with a confident smile and shook Till's hand, "I'm Julrik, the Frigid B*tch's brother. I heard you helped Liana carry an injured girl here. Thanks for that. All men should work 'hard' to keep women happy - except for my sister."

Looking at his room, the male elf waved his hand - producing a gust of wind that pushed most of the incriminating objects to the side of the room. He then made sure to pick up his many used condoms and threw them into a basket for disposal. Seeing how awkward the man looked, Julrik smirked and asked, "Don't get much with your wife~? Not good at using your weapon~?" He laughed jokingly.

***​

While Julrik was upstairs with Till, Liana and Hejlikka got a blanket and pillow and tucked Letianna on the sofa. The female elf gave the new-born vampire a look before leaving for work. With Liana left on her own to look after the teenager, she knelt down beside her and gently stroked her head - silently apologising over and over again for feeding on her.

X
Feeling something warm on my head while I was sleeping my face let loose a silly smile as I dreamed of sweet and fluffy thing.

I reached out to the warm thing in my dream to hug it.

Nahrenne

Feeling something warm on my head while I was sleeping my face let loose a silly smile as I dreamed of sweet and fluffy thing.

I reached out to the warm thing in my dream to hug it.
Seeing the silly smile on Letianna's face, and feeling her grab Liana's hand and hug it in her sleep, the young woman smiled softly in relief over her victim's apparent good mental health. Leaning in close to Letianna's ear, Liana whispered very quietly, "I'm so sorry..." She then left the girl and headed for her own room to ponder over things in solitude - not forgetting to wash clothes and her body in the process.

X

Quaesitor

***​

X
Ah, so he's one of those... I glance out of the window, trying to get an estimate of the time. Maybe I can still get back home in time...? Nope, it doesn't seem like it. Figures. I suppose I can understand his sister. And I better make sure my sons don't grow up to become like him. That wind magic seems useful though.

"I'm Till Wallner."

Well, if I'm stuck here with him, there's no point in not getting along. "Call me Till. And no, I'd call myself quite experienced - comes with age, as I'm sure you know. It's just that I'm not into men."

After a short pause,I let out a loud yawn before continuing: "Disregarding that, I'm beat. We can chat tomorrow if you want, but I'm off for the night."

I find a good, clean place to lie down and finally get some rest.

Nahrenne

Ah, so he's one of those... I glance out of the window, trying to get an estimate of the time. Maybe I can still get back home in time...? Nope, it doesn't seem like it. Figures. I suppose I can understand his sister. And I better make sure my sons don't grow up to become like him. That wind magic seems useful though.

"I'm Till Wallner."

Well, if I'm stuck here with him, there's no point in not getting along. "Call me Till. And no, I'd call myself quite experienced - comes with age, as I'm sure you know. It's just that I'm not into men."

After a short pause,I let out a loud yawn before continuing: "Disregarding that, I'm beat. We can chat tomorrow if you want, but I'm off for the night."

I find a good, clean place to lie down and finally get some rest.
Chuckling at Till's need to claim he's skilled in bed, he frowned a little in confusion when he mentioned not being into men, "I didn't think you were into men, since you're married, but whatever floats your boat. Hope you manage to sleep well, ah, please don't mind the fur manacles..."

The male elf went to the bed and pulled out a set of manacles with fur attached to them with a smirk, before taking his clothes off completely - showing off his full naked glory as if to boast his exceptional physique - then entered the bed on the other side.

X

Quaesitor

Appraisal

"Mister... Till, is it?

"You should not read those books, you have not learned the necessary mental protections to safeguard yourself... Tread this path any further, and you'll be risking not only yourself, but your family as well.

"Moreover, something is... Amiss on you. I can feel it... I am afraid I cannot quite pinpoint it, but there is something influencing you, something very dangerous.

"Please head to the city's temple as soon as possible. You need help, more than you imagine... For the sake of your family, please head to the temple, now.

"I'll pray for your safety, the guild appreciates the investigation you led so far, but you should not continue it until you're safe, please...

"May The Goddess give you the strength to do that which you must do, to fight against the urges that will lead you astray, and may she ensure that your sights are always set on that which you need the most, that your goals are not thwarted, and that you remain true to your ideals, while doing what you can for those that you love."

*puts hand on your forehead*
*a faint light moves from her chest all the way through her arm, to your head, and then to your chest*

"This is all I can do for you now, mister Till. Please seek help, you need it more than you imagine. I'll pray for you."

Final Reward:
Exp:

OOC: Tag it as appraised~
You can decide what Nene's light did yourself~
"Thank you, miss, uh, Nene. I think... I think my mind has calmed down. The phrases don't echo in my mind anymore, but if I try to, I can still remember them..."

Halley

Sen entered the tavern, sat down, and ordered some food. It has been a long day for him, and he could use some good food and rest

Drevart

Drevart, pale and skinny, as always, entered the tavern. He looked around and noticed a free place near the window stumped there. His bag hit the ground with a certain "Chwak" sound as if there was some raw meat inside.
He tiredly stretched his hands forward while laying against the table. With a quiet sigh, he muttered under his nose.

"So what shall I do with that stupid frog? Maybe just fry it over the campfire? I'll still need a method to lit said campfire..."

With another sigh, he looked around again. Some people were happily drinking or eating especially the guy not far away from him. His food looked incredible tasty for a starving young man. He didn't eat a whole day already...

Halley

Drevart, pale and skinny, as always, entered the tavern. He looked around and noticed a free place near the window stumped there. His bag hit the ground with a certain "Chwak" sound as if there was some raw meat inside.
He tiredly stretched his hands forward while laying against the table. With a quiet sigh, he muttered under his nose.

"So what shall I do with that stupid frog? Maybe just fry it over the campfire? I'll still need a method to lit said campfire..."

With another sigh, he looked around again. Some people were happily drinking or eating especially the guy not far away from him. His food looked incredible tasty for a starving young man. He didn't eat a whole day already...
Sen was wondering what to do while waiting for his food when he noticed a young man sitting down on the table next to him. Having nothing better to do, he called out to him.

"Hey there. Back from a hunt? Looks like you got quite the haul there," he said while pointing at the man's bag

Drevart

Sen was wondering what to do while waiting for his food when he noticed a young man sitting down on the table next to him. Having nothing better to do, he called out to him.

"Hey there. Back from a hunt? Looks like you got quite the haul there," he said while pointing at the man's bag
He was a bit surprised that somebody actually called out to him. After all, Drevart knew no one here. After a bit of deliberating, he decided to answer.

"Not really. Was doing an assignment not long ago and this was an accidental victim during the completion. So now it probably would become my dinner... if I'll manage to cook it."

Halley

He was a bit surprised that somebody actually called out to him. After all, Drevart knew no one here. After a bit of deliberating, he decided to answer.

"Not really. Was doing an assignment not long ago and this was an accidental victim during the completion. So now it probably would become my dinner... if I'll manage to cook it."
"I see. Maybe you can ask the cook here to prepare it for you? I noticed some people handed over some meat to the guy at the counter. Oh, I'm Sen, by the way. An adventurer. Just registered, though," Sen introduced himself

Drevart

"I see. Maybe you can ask the cook here to prepare it for you? I noticed some people handed over some meat to the guy at the counter. Oh, I'm Sen, by the way. An adventurer. Just registered, though," Sen introduced himself
"Well that's actually quite a decent idea but if I'll have to pay for this then I guess I'll pass. Have no money. And I'm not sure if he will agree to cook a dog-sized frog, I'm an adventurer too by the way. Registered a bit earlier but not by much. Name's Drevart"

Drevart introduced himself in reply.

Halley

"Well that's actually quite a decent idea but if I'll have to pay for this then I guess I'll pass. Have no money. And I'm not sure if he will agree to cook a dog-sized frog, I'm an adventurer too by the way. Registered a bit earlier but not by much. Name's Drevart"

Drevart introduced himself in reply.
Upon hearing that Drevart was an adventurer too, Sen's face lit up to a smile.
"Oh? That'll make you my colleague, then. A pleasure to meet you!" He exclaimed while slightly bowing his head.

Drevart

Upon hearing that Drevart was an adventurer too, Sen's face lit up to a smile.
"Oh? That'll make you my colleague, then. A pleasure to meet you!" He exclaimed while slightly bowing his head.
"Yeah, it's always nice to meet a colleague in this kind of profession since we can help each other out in case an assignment becomes too hard."

Drevart faintly smiled, while shaking his head a little.

"So are you from an assignment too or you didn't take any?"