Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

gallantkun

Do I want the big one or the small one, such a hard decision.

Umm... Can I have the smallest one?

"Thank you for buying my experimental slime. Here, this cute little slime is yours." handed a palm-size herb slime to Konaha. *the little slime jiggled on top of Konaha's palm*

"It seems the slime likes you. Also here is a little extra for you, two high-quality healing jellies." Kail gave a little bag containing two round candy.

Sold:

A little slime and [two healing jellies (Gift)].

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
They love eating medicinal herb and sometimes feed on normal plants. Avoid feeding them poisonous plants such as poison ivy.

We don't want the slime to accidentally develop poison ability.

And they disliked mineral stones. If you try to feed them that, they will try to headbutt you.

OOC: their size varied from one slime to another. The smallest one can fit an adult palm and the biggest one that I have is around the size of a pillow.
Do I want the big one or the small one, such a hard decision.

Umm.. Can I have the smallest one?
@gallantkun could I buy one too? :blob_happy:

kilnareth

"Good morning, Ryzen!" I replied warmly, putting down the cup of tea in my hands and turning towards the sound of his voice. Although he looked absolutely awful, the confident look in his eyes made me smile. Even though it must've been hard, he had succeeded! The real question though, was why he forced himself to do it in a day. If he needed more time, I would've easily given him more than a week to enchant it. Eh, maybe he was challenging himself.

But the sight of my new sword immediately took my breath away, throwing all other thoughts out the window. It was enchantingly beautiful, and I could feel the power emanating off it from a mile away. The delicate markings matched the colour of my own mismatched irises, bringing back fond memories of my doting parents.

My hands trembled slightly as I brought it closer to me, gently brushing against some of the more intricate runes. Standing up slowly, I gave it a simple test swing, careful not to hit anything nearby. The blade was as light as I remembered it, perhaps even weighing less than before. I could feel almost no air resistance when I swung, it's sharpness was as clear as day to see.

It was perfect.

"The wager is off." I began ambiguously, before turning my head to look at the messy, brown-haired fellow next to me.

"I will give you 40G for this enchanted sword, which is enough to open a large stall if you so please. Or, you could use it to open a smaller stall and save the rest of the money for buying materials and the like. What you do with it is up to you. But... thank you for this enchantment. It is beautiful and more than I ever hoped for. If you are fine with my offer, I will head up to my room and get the rest of the money as I didn't bring it all with me."

"Oh... Oh!" It was only then that it dawned on me how much I was being given. "Yeah, sure! I'll be waiting here."

Yes! I knew it was worth it! Not only did I get back the amount I spent, I had even gained a lot! I would be lying if I said I didn't want to jump right on the spot. I was so happy that everything I had done, all the hard work I had put in to make this work, had finally come to fruit. It was the first time that I had this feeling ever since...

A terrible memory popped up the moment I tried to recall that moment. That turning point in my life that lead me to become who I am right now. When that happened, my excited mood toned down, but it still didn't change the fact of the current situation so I was happy... at least.

When my excitement high lowered, I started to calm down.

That amount is way too much just for the physical properties of the sword. Let me get her a heads up then, to make her patronage worth it.

Before Felicia could go up to get my reward, I stopped her for a second.

"By the way, Felicia. There's more to it than just weightlessness and sharpness. Considering your unique affinity which are contradicting in nature, I had created a spell enchantment that will definitely be useful in your hands."

"If you input your mana into it, not only will it increase the firepower of your ice and fire magic, the spell enchantment will also activate causing the sword glow in a bluish-white light. Not only will it cut through enemies like they were nothing easily like cutting through melted butter, any wound caused by this sword will also inflict what I would like to call as 'frostburn'. The wound itself will have a frostbite so severe to a point where it will look like a burn and the cold energy will also invade the body, debilitating the wounded's movements."

Last edited:

Feathers95

"Oh... Oh!" It was only then that it dawned on me how much I was being given. "Yeah, sure! I'll be waiting here."

Yes! I knew it was worth it! Not only did I get back the amount I spent, I had even gained a lot! I would be lying if I said I didn't want to jump right on the spot. I was so happy that everything I had done, all the hard work I had put in to make this work, had finally come to fruit. It was the first time that I had this feeling ever since...

A terrible memory popped up the moment I tried to recall that moment. That turning point in my life that lead me to become who I am right now. When that happened, my excited mood toned down, but it still didn't change the fact of the current situation so I was happy... at least.

When my excitement high lowered, I started to calm down.

That amount is way too much just for the physical properties of the sword. Let me get her a heads up then, to make her patronage worth it.

Before Felicia could go up to get my reward, I stopped her for a second.

"By the way, Felicia. There's more to it than just weightlessness and sharpness. Considering your unique affinity which are contradicting in nature, I had created a spell enchantment that will definitely be useful in your hands."

"If you input your mana into it, not only will it increase the firepower of your ice and fire magic, the spell enchantment will also activate causing the sword glow in a bluish-white light. Not only will it cut through enemies like they were nothing easily like cutting through melted butter, any wound caused by this sword will also inflict what I would like to call as 'frostburn'. The wound itself will have a frostbite so severe to a point where it will look like a burn and the cold energy will also invade the body, debilitating the wounded's movements."
I smiled happily at his positive response before heading upstairs. Just as I made it to the stairway, however, I was briefly stopped.

"Wait.. really? That's absolutely amazing!" I responded in disbelief, staring at the blade in my hands cautiously. Briefly, I let a small bit of my mana freely flow towards the sword and it did indeed light up! Wow, he wasn't lying when he said the enchantment would increase my combat capabilities a lot, just this enchanted sword alone had the potential to take out so many enemies!

As I looked towards the messy-haired youth with limitless potential in enchanting, I recalled how tired and terrible he looked. Perhaps growing a little fond of whom I would be investing so much of my wealth in, I decided to remind him to take care of his health! "Thank you, it must've taken an awful lot of work to get this done. Next time, don't give yourself such a short deadline like a single day!" I ruffled his hair in a friendly manner before quickly heading back to my room.

Retrieving half of my life savings, I returned to Ryzen on the ground floor of the tavern and handed him the gold. "With this our transaction is complete! I wish you the best in your future as an enchanter, if you need any help you can come find me. I feel I still owe you for this amazing surprise, I might never need to buy a new sword again!"

Perhaps others might not understand why I would pay so much for a single enchantment on a relatively ordinary silver sword, but heaven knows how much this sword means to me. The fact that I could use it for years to come was a great blessing.

I smiled broadly at Ryzen one last time, before heading off to use my new sword in action!

Bochi

Hopefully it was nothing more than your sight pulling tricks on you, but I'll report it to the appropriate authorities just in case. May I request to know which area of the city were you stationed in? We need to know where to look at the very least.
"West side, and I believe it happened sometime after three in the morning, assuming I didn't lose track of the time..."

Vicious was already retreating before she had finished saying thus, but paused.

"Sorry for...you know...that thing...earlier..."

Her complexion was already crimson again as the mumbling girl left the Tavern again.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"West side, and I believe it happened sometime after three in the morning, assuming I didn't lose track of the time..."

Vicious was already retreating before she had finished saying thus, but paused.

"Sorry for...you know...that thing...earlier..."

Her complexion was already crimson again as the mumbling girl left the Tavern again.
... Sorry for what?

"Thank you for the information, miss Vicious, it is much appreciated." I told her as she left.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
"Certainly," I offer her the chips. "I didn't happen to catch your name."
"Oh sorry, I'm Eustania!" I said as I reached out for the bone chips.
*crunch* *crunch*
"Hmmm, these taste kind of... bland and are really hard. They aren't really my cup of tea, but thanks for offering!"

kilnareth

I smiled happily at his positive response before heading upstairs. Just as I made it to the stairway, however, I was briefly stopped.

"Wait.. really? That's absolutely amazing!" I responded in disbelief, staring at the blade in my hands cautiously. Briefly, I let a small bit of my mana freely flow towards the sword and it did indeed light up! Wow, he wasn't lying when he said the enchantment would increase my combat capabilities a lot, just this enchanted sword alone had the potential to take out so many enemies!

As I looked towards the messy-haired youth with limitless potential in enchanting, I recalled how tired and terrible he looked. Perhaps growing a little fond of whom I would be investing so much of my wealth in, I decided to remind him to take care of his health! "Thank you, it must've taken an awful lot of work to get this done. Next time, don't give yourself such a short deadline like a single day!" I ruffled his hair in a friendly manner before quickly heading back to my room.

Retrieving half of my life savings, I returned to Ryzen on the ground floor of the tavern and handed him the gold. "With this our transaction is complete! I wish you the best in your future as an enchanter, if you need any help you can come find me. I feel I still owe you for this amazing surprise, I might never need to buy a new sword again!"

Perhaps others might not understand why I would pay so much for a single enchantment on a relatively ordinary silver sword, but heaven knows how much this sword means to me. The fact that I could use it for years to come was a great blessing.

I smiled broadly at Ryzen one last time, before heading off to use my new sword in action!

I silently took the large sack filled with gold from Felicia as I stared at her leaving figure. I was right in pushing my all just to make a memorable impression on her. It seems like she really liked her upgraded sword.

I mean, I felt pretty proud of myself as well for creating the enchantment for that sword. It was only yesterday that I had no idea of elemental fusion, moreover towards two opposing elements, but I had somehow managed to create a stable fusion combination for the Frostburn effect in one day. And it was all due to my hard work.

I knew you would claim all the credit...

Was that the voice a of a grouchy old man who did not have the luxury of having a physical body to enjoy such mundane things?

I had already let you off the hook for 'plagiarizing' my work, you ungrateful hellspawn!

And who was the one who didn't help me during my testing phase where I almost lost both of my hands twice if it weren't for the book?

The book which I wrote!

Yet, you still didn't give me even a single hint even though we had a very short deadline!If it weren't for the fact that there would be a huge reward, I would've already fainted!

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
@AliceShiki
Greetings. I am currently looking for anyone who might have any information on liquid manipulation skills. Would you happen to know how I may acquire such information?

Silver

(ooc: continuing our conversation here)

Glad to hear it! Okay, that sounds fine, which classes specifically do you want then? I haven't actually taken on students before, so I'd rather just have one pupil for the moment. Maybe in the future, I'd advertise classes again but for now, don't add anything to the library just yet.
Hey, F-felicia? Damn, should've asked her name the first time are you still up to teach me those sword skills of yours? Also you wouldn't happen to be teaching any survival or escape based skills? Like something to help land safely from large heights or maybe something to give enough speed to escape giant lizards?

Feathers95

Hey, F-felicia? Damn, should've asked her name the first time are you still up to teach me those sword skills of yours? Also you wouldn't happen to be teaching any survival or escape based skills? Like something to help land safely from large heights or maybe something to give enough speed to escape giant lizards?
"I am definitely still up for being your tutor! Err, well, I don't have any equipment, spell or superhuman ability that can help with any of that, but maybe you could ask around? Also... you mentioned giant lizards? Have... you been wandering south of Scribel City? I recommend you not to head there just yet, it's pretty dangerous..."

Bochi

Vicious paused at the entrance, frowning in displeasure. She was hungry and wanted to eat lunch, but the tavern was jam packed. Just about every table she could see was occupied.

Come back later...no way. Lunch is long.

So if she didn't want to wait, she would have to share a table with a stranger. Doubtlessly, most of them were decent folk, but they were nonetheless strangers. She wasn't the most receptive around strangers.

Hnnnngh...I'm starving.

Too hungry to take note, Vicious ended up ordering food, then making her way towards the table she felt was the best under such circumstances---one that was empty save a lady slumped on it. She reached out and tapped her (@Demongodkuon) on the shoulder.

"...May I sit?"

Silver

"I am definitely still up for being your tutor! Err, well, I don't have any equipment, spell or superhuman ability that can help with any of that, but maybe you could ask around? Also... you mentioned giant lizards? Have... you been wandering south of Scribel City? I recommend you not to head there just yet, it's pretty dangerous..."
Err yeah about, I kinda had a little accident happen during my walk with Okarin and we somehow ended up over there. So you don't have to worry about me wandering there anytime soon. I kinda had my fill of adventure. Now it's more of a just in case type thing for me.

Feathers95

Err yeah about, I kinda had a little accident happen during my walk with Okarin and we somehow ended up over there. So you don't have to worry about me wandering there anytime soon. I kinda had my fill of adventure. Now it's more of a just in case type thing for me.
Oh, really? I hope you two were okay, well, as long as you didn't get too close to the swamp you should've been fine I suppose. I see, it is always good to be prepared, that way you'll live a lot longer out there. Do you have a sword now? For the swordsmanship class? Also... do you have the 10G for it?

Silver

Oh, really? I hope you two were okay, well, as long as you didn't get too close to the swamp you should've been fine I suppose. I see, it is always good to be prepared, that way you'll live a lot longer out there. Do you have a sword now? For the swordsmanship class? Also... do you have the 10G for it?
Of course after that, I should have plenty of money to spare. I mean I'm not rich but afte-...ahem I of course. Does paying you five up front and five after the classes sound fine?

Feathers95

Of course after that, I should have plenty of money to spare. I mean I'm not rich but afte-...ahem I of course. Does paying you five up front and five after the classes sound fine?
Yeah that's fine! Hmm, how should we do the lessons? Should we have one or two sessions a week? It's not like I can just force you to learn everything in one day afterall.