Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Also by sorcerer, do you just mean someone that uses magic intuitively and not using chants and such?
No, sorcerers basically get their magic from bloodlines, which means they specialize in racial magic. My character also uses racial magic

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
No, sorcerers basically get their magic from bloodlines, which means they specialize in racial magic. My character also uses racial magic
Oh so it's innate magic, so it can still be a normal spell with a chant, but they're essentially born knowing it?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Ah, I think you parked on the wrong street. It's actually down that direction and the second left turn.

Jokes aside, I'm introducing a kind of noble plot. Though I don't expect anyone to be particularly interested in it~
I think a lot of people would care...
:blob_no::blob_no::blob_no: It's probably better for me not to mention it...

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Oh so it's innate magic, so it can still be a normal spell with a chant, but they're essentially born knowing it?
Kinda, My take on racial magic is it's quite instinctual compared to wizards who's magic relies on theory and knowledge

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Are we digging trenches? Am I expecting some howitzers?
Sharpened blades, flat area for blocking along with a sturdy pole that can also block and be used for whacking, a spike or spearhead on the opposite end of the shovel.
Add some Wordly Energy to it to make it essentially have an energy blade, and boom. Battle shovel.
Old Man Griswold's go-to battle shovel can use different types of energy interchangeable, meaning he can heal, decay, straight up disintegrate, burn, shock, initiate atomic fusion or fission, etc. at will.

fyrre

@fyrre what kind of personality were you going for with Gwen, just out of curiosity!
I'm not really good with this type of thing. But maybe someone who's cunning, loves her family very much, someone who knows how to get what they want without lifting a finger, but I don't want her to be some evil noble just because of that. My brain's a mess.

At this point it's just a matter of finishing these last chapters and finding a good name for the arc~
We can help with that!!