Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Kinda, My take on racial magic is it's quite instinctual compared to wizards who's magic relies on theory and knowledge
So it's usual sorcery, but limited to the innate magic they're born with and is passed through bloodlines.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I'm not really good with this type of thing. But maybe someone who's cunning, loves her family very much, someone who knows how to get what they want without lifting a finger, but I don't want her to be some evil noble just because of that. My brain's a mess.
*takes notes while listening in*

:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww: I approve of the not just a generic evil noble choice!

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I'm not really good with this type of thing. But maybe someone who's cunning, loves her family very much, someone who knows how to get what they want without lifting a finger, but I don't want her to be some evil noble just because of that. My brain's a mess.
So a femme fatale
So it's usual sorcery, but limited to the innate magic they're born with and is passed through bloodlines.
yeah

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Any generic evil(or more accurately, arrogant) noble would get their faces erased(literally) by Grimwold :)
Just make sure to check if that noble is being used in someone's story before killing them off! ^^

One of the rules in the collaborate setting is to not break other people's stories, so if someone has a noble as a key character in their story it's probably a good idea to check with them before killing them!

Way

I meant like how are they in terms of status, Do most of them form noble families or clans and are invested in politics, or do they form societies for learning and dealing with their bloodlines and stay away from politics
Hmm...I've actually thought about this, though I have yet to put it on paper. logically, noble bloodlines should indeed focus on refining their hereditary gifts- after all, blue blood existed in real life, it would only make sense for it to be even more of a thing here. Though ideally, they shouldn't have to rely on incest >.>

I would suggest that most sorcerers don't come from a stable lineage, but rather manifest spontaneously from some lick of blood from their ancestor's manifestation- it is unlikely that they will pass it down unless they go out of their way to strengthen their bloodline. However, the rare few that do have a bloodline that can be passed down are highly prized marriage partners among the noveau nobility, as it's their ticket to becoming a 'true' noble house.

Here is an example, using the now named House Getandmark.

Bloodline: House Getandmark
Direct members of the house are tall and burly, with fair skin, bluish-silver hair and grey eyes. Descendants of the Sovereign of Sharks, Sen'zawr, they primarily possess Altasian endurance that allows a fully-fledged knight of the house to fight for a full week without rest in armour twice as thick as regular plate, though among their more minor traits are heightened strength, speed and affinity to the water element.

It is said that exceptional members of the house can manifest the legendary Crest of Sen'zawr.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Speaking of weapons, I wanna see someone wielding a crowbar going around bonking ppl.....
Or a falx. That is a lovely weapon that no one talk about

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Hmm...I've actually thought about this, though I have yet to put it on paper. logically, noble bloodlines should indeed focus on refining their hereditary gifts- after all, blue blood existed in real life, it would only make sense for it to be even more of a thing here. Though ideally, they shouldn't have to rely on incest >.>

I would suggest that most sorcerers don't come from a stable lineage, but rather manifest spontaneously from some lick of blood from their ancestor's manifestation- it is unlikely that they will pass it down unless they go out of their way to strengthen their bloodline. However, the rare few that do have a bloodline that can be passed down are highly prized marriage partners among the noveau nobility, as it's their ticket to becoming a 'true' noble house.

Here is an example, using the now named House Getandmark.

Bloodline: House Getandmark
Direct members of the house are tall and burly, with fair skin, bluish-silver hair and grey eyes. Descendants of the Sovereign of Sharks, Sen'zawr, they primarily possess Altasian endurance that allows a fully-fledged knight of the house to fight for a full week without rest in armour twice as thick as regular plate, though among their more minor traits are heightened strength, speed and affinity to the water element.

It is said that exceptional members of the house can manifest the legendary Crest of Sen'zawr.
I always wondered how sharks ended up on the archipelago... there's no ocean there...

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Just make sure to check if that noble is being used in someone's story before killing them off! ^^

One of the rules in the collaborate setting is to not break other people's stories, so if someone has a noble as a key character in their story it's probably a good idea to check with them before killing them!
I know, don't worry chief.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
My character would basically be a progenitor, since he gained his from evolution, so it will definitely be passed down