Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Uhhh is it ok if Airi damages/destroys an uninhabited/unused/undocumented island that makes up the archipelago as she comes hurling down like a meteorite?
The real question is what happens when someone with perfect Space Affinity meets someone with Dominion over Space? :blob_hmm_two:

DarkeReises

The battle of the spaces!
Yes, but the problem is between Affinity vs Dominion. Affinity, in my lore at least, would just be how efficient/potent one's magic of that type is. Dominion is literal control over it though, so in a pure Space vs Space fight, Griswold would win by default, since he can just stop the use of space magic. I'm aware Griswold is OP as fuck, no need to mention it anymore lmao.

fyrre

Yes, but the problem is between Affinity vs Dominion. Affinity, in my lore at least, would just be how efficient/potent one's magic of that type is. Dominion is literal control over it though, so in a pure Space vs Space fight, Griswold would win by default, since he can just stop the use of space magic. I'm aware Griswold is OP as fuck, no need to mention it anymore lmao.
True, and it seems like Griswold is more experienced considering he's traveled to different worlds and he's really old.

DarkeReises

True, and it seems like Griswold is more experienced considering he's traveled to different worlds and he's really old.
Mhm. I mean, even if he didn't have Dominion(Which fyi is what Gods have. They have their "Domains" and it's what they control. Dominions and Authorities, they can be used kind of interchangeably in my lore.) because of his Formless Existence Art, he has max affinity with any energy he's ever encountered... Which is a lot.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I personally prefer Shion, tbh

Anyway, am publishing the chapters, first one is scheduled to 15 minutes from now and then one every 5 minutes. To mitigate the fact I'm batch publishing...

DarkeReises

Mhm. I mean, even if he didn't have Dominion(Which fyi is what Gods have. They have their "Domains" and it's what they control. Dominions and Authorities, they can be used kind of interchangeably in my lore.) because of his Formless Existence Art, he has max affinity with any energy he's ever encountered... Which is a lot.
Actually, this means he has affinities for different types of the same magic. Cause some Worlds have different magic systems despite still using the base elements as a core(like cultivation 5 elements, then usual magic 4 elements[and then the advanced elements like ice, lightning, time, and space], or worlds like ATLA with bending and such). And because he pretty much combined them all, he essentially has pseudo-Dominions over those elements. But since he has Dominion over Space already, him having such high affinities for different type of Space mana particles doesn't really matter, since Dominion covers all types anyways. One of the main reasons behind the power of Gods in my lore, is that their Dominions work even on Worlds with different power systems, as long as it has the same "core"

DarkeReises

Man, Griswold becomes more OP every time I think about it. I know I created the Formless Existence Art so that it covers a lot of bases while giving me a bunch of freedom, but even with what I did write down... It's kinda cheesed lmao

DarkeReises

Also why the fuck is a flash flood watch alert on my phone? jesus christ weather, calm your tits