Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Silver

Hey, that version of AG rp is dead now. You may want to participate in this new version though.

You can probably even somehow include this quest of yours in the new version?
Thank you for the heads up. I just want to finish up the character in that version first and I'll probably move onto the new version of the game when I am done with the character.

PS: (Dunno if it pings anyone whenever I do a quest there just let me know and I'll probably just shove the rest of the character stuff in the freestyle trend in that version)

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
It would be accurate if only I didn't only write isekai harem smut. :blob_popcorn:
download.jpg

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Adventurer's Guild Card
1624158742550.png
Bio
NameFrancis Peregrine Wentworth Griwyth
AgeTwenty
RaceHuman
OccupationSaint of Namus's Holy Temple
GoalGain the love and affection of his god
Appearance
A handsome young man with long blonde hair that reaches his waist, greyish violet eyes, and usually donned in the gold and white Namus Temple priest uniform.
Family Crest
armoria_2021-07-25-16-53-48.png
Skills

• Royal Etiquette
  • Peacekeeping
  • Sculpting
  • Herbalism
  • Divine Healing
  • Swordsmanship
Personality
Saint Francis is a generous and nice person, never gets angry at anyone, even if you spit in his face he would brush it off with a smile. At least that's the side the public is shown. In private he's a very different person. Self indulgent, bossy, and vain, his servants are thankful to Namus that he hasn't ever physically harmed a servant. He's very irritable, often times yelling at servants who did something as simple as looking in his direction or cleaning Namus's statue too slowly for his liking.
Backstory
At a very young age, he admired the god Namus. Admiration spiraled into an unhealthy obsession. This obsession turned into some form of 'love'. Usually, trauma would cause something like this but Saint Francis had a very good upbringing. Adelia and he are twins but he was born four seconds earlier than her. This made him heir to the throne. As he grew up he became bothered by all the things demanded of him because he just happened to be born the eldest prince in the royal family. And as soon as he became of age he abdicated his Crown Prince title and passed the throne down to her. Adelia was a better fit for the throne anyways in his opinion, she was smarter and knew how people's minds work. He wouldn't say this about anyone else but his sister. To be closer to his god he became the Saint of The Empire's main and largest temple, Namus's Holy Temple.

Slander against his precious god angers him the most, and to elevate Namus's name he travels throughout the Continent of Parthia using healing potions and herbs to cure plagues, sicknesses, and diseases. Saint Francis knew his Divine Healing could nurse people and cure diseases faster but why should he waste power gifted by his beloved on filthy lowly commoners? Gifts given by his beloved should be honored and valued not to be touched by nasty people.
Your pic isn't loading for me.
'-'

X

Nahrenne

A smile deprecating smile spread on her face, Lady Gwendolyn's hand came up to her own and entwined them together. Her hand gave a small squeeze before pulling away. Audriana knew Lady Gwendolyn never received much attention from other people growing up besides Gawrgaru and as a result, struggled to form lasting relationships or learn how to be really social. So Gwendolyn trying to cheer Audriana up when she could just ignore her made her heart feel warm.
I ship it.
'-'

X

Nahrenne

*looks at your aroused self*
'-'
That's good, then, I suppose.

I just got reminded of one of the entries I've written for the Autumn BL anthology yet to come out.
There's vampires in it and one of the characters 'awakens'.
I just thought, why do we call it awaken when talking about such things?

:blob_frown:

X