An Important PSA

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Hello, members of Scribble Hub and its Forums. Today I have a serious topic I need to talk about. First off, however, even if you are uncomfortable with such serious topics, you must continue to read this. This announcement I’m about to make could potentially affect every single user that has already joined, or will join in the future. It is something all must be informed about swiftly.

Currently, at the time of writing this, the event occurred less than 15 minutes ago. I felt so many emotions when I saw it with my own eyes for the first time. I had feelings of fear, surprise, and excitement. Nonetheless, it was the feeling of suspicion that garnered the most attention within my person. I couldn’t believe what had occurred on these Forums.

As many of you may know, there is a user-created profile called @WelcomeToSH, which has been added on to by the community throughout the years. It has had countless new members go through its wall, and countless new members have been directed towards the information @WelcomeToSH provides.

Many have wondered what the ToSH and who the ToSH meant.

Today, my brothers and sisters, I must tell you:

@Tosh has been taken! Now, we no longer may fathom about who the mysterious Tosh is! We can no longer tell new members ‘Well, you go figure out what Tosh means or who Tosh is.” We cannot make any more jokes regarding the lack of spacing between the S and the H!

Please consider what this means for the future of Scribble Hub.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
You have to welcome Tosh, you know. Now everytime a new member is welcomed, we're also welcoming Tosh.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
Tosh? Tosh deez nuts
images (28).jpeg

Anyway, ay ay captain :blob_hide:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I hope you all carefully cut your toenails and as you carefully put on your socks, have the fabric carefully tug against a hangnail and carefully pull it up the base of your skin.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Couldn't even get the capitalization right. What a disappointment.

ToushiroYA

I didn't really get welcomed when I joined, cuz I was lurking. But I will welcome Tosh, anyway.

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
Dang it. I thought someone died. I even brought my reanimation toolkit and everything.

I've been blueboned...