Any of y’all been in a fight?

RootBeerBert

Was definitely popular growing up
I’ve never been in a fight but I’ve found them to be pretty exciting (though I probably shouldn’t), I’m sure in this vast wasteland at least one of you guys have been in or at least seen at fight so share the details!

longer

Balls
Been in a few situations and seen some.

>Once I got in a grapple with a dude double my weight. I had to cry for mercy like a bitch. No lasting injuries though.
>Had a run in with some guys with knives a few times. Normally I had to book it since I didn't have a knife, got caught and had to lose 20 bucks once though. Another time a friend with me had a knife so we just kinda stared down the other guys and left.
>Seen some schoolyard fights where it was two dudes slapping each other like they were a couple of rambunctious grandmas.
>Currently have a 0% winrate against women. Though all those "fights" were just fucking around with a tomboy that was probably in the top 5 of their sport for my state.

RootBeerBert

Was definitely popular growing up
I have never been in a fight.
Noooooooooo!
Been in a few situations and seen some.

>Once I got in a grapple with a dude double my weight. I had to cry for mercy like a bitch. No lasting injuries though.
>Had a run in with some guys with knives a few times. Normally I had to book it since I didn't have a knife, got caught and had to lose 20 bucks once though. Another time a friend with me had a knife so we just kinda stared down the other guys and left.
>Seen some schoolyard fights where it was two dudes slapping each other like they were a couple of rambunctious grandmas.
>Currently have a 0% winrate against women. Though all those "fights" were just fucking around with a tomboy that was probably in the top 5 of their sport for my state.
Where do you live?

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Since I've been an amateur boxer for 19, going on 20 years, and am still regularly going to gym sessions even today, I've been in more than most, inside the gym and out. Have scars all over my hands and a small one beneath my eye where I was grazed by brass knuckles as a teen when a fellow student hid a pair of them in his gloves. I barely managed to backstep away from it. Still clipped me though.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Once got into a fight with my step-dad when I was a teenager. He went into a panicked state and started attacking at random due to his TBI. He attempted to choke me to death so I punched him till he backed off and choked him out till he passed out. Was not fun but it was necessary. When he woke up he had no idea what had happened. It's not the only time it happened but the most memorable. Now he's a lot better and we spend time together without issue.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I’ve never been in a fight but I’ve found them to be pretty exciting (though I probably shouldn’t), I’m sure in this vast wasteland at least one of you guys have been in or at least seen at fight so share the details!
No.
i only fight children and the disabled
This is definitely a reddit moment

Attachments

• 56141ECB-FCDF-43C8-AE0F-78B5FA37FFE8.jpeg
    56141ECB-FCDF-43C8-AE0F-78B5FA37FFE8.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 37

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I got into one or two fights at school, rather than exiting it's more like you don't focus much on other stuff in a fight. After a fight I would realize how much I got hurt since only after the fight I'd pay attention to the pain, better way to word it is I'd fell a lot more pain after the fight since I don't focus much on the pain during the fight

KittraMcBriar

When I went to a boarding school for the arts I had another friend who, like me, would build up a lot of aggression when we got stressed. So, to vent it, we would beat the crap out of each other. As friends. It was like a two-person teenage girl fightclub. Also into fighting sword and board in LARP but I'm guessing that's not what you mean :p

VoxPopulist

I've been in two fights with a good old win rate of 50%. One (lost this one) was against a guy around my height with arms like a monkey. Thought I could take him, I did not realize the importance of reach. The second one was against a person a little taller than me and a little heavier, but I still won. Never fought again, just don't like how long your nose and other more sensitive areas (ribs) hurt after. That and most things can be talked through

Mr.Grey-Cat

Too many.
tell them champ.

like come on people, even pacifist Japon has fights daily, so how can all of you say things like having never fought? what, you don't have a sibling? a cousin? a friend too? you never played as a child? or ever lived the chuunibyo phase?

Fights don't really mean a life and death battle or anything, it can just be children playing together, adults doing sports, or a wife catching her husband cheating with the landlord lady, nothing serious everyone, so how come most people never had a fight?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I got into fights pretty often because I was rather close to the women in my school as I had a couple sisters and they, themselves, had a big friend group.

Now, I must admit: I am a terrible influence.

Once I got into my weed phase, I did, in fact, corrupt the innocent little hearts of said women. By which I mean, we got fucking blazed together a time or two

And you see, that made us all weed buddies. Me and those girls.

Their boyfriends didnt like that. So. Eh. I never liked tried to fuck these chicks cuz you do NOT fuck your sisters' friends just all willy Billy especially if they got boyfriends which many of them did.

Anyway those BFs didnt like me being a close weed buddy friend of their girls and so proceeded to pick fights with me every so often.

I ended up with quite a few bruises. Ruined a few relationships (not my fault). And learned that a bong makes quite a good weapon.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
I got into fights pretty often because I was rather close to the women in my school as I had a couple sisters and they, themselves, had a big friend group.

Now, I must admit: I am a terrible influence.

Once I got into my weed phase, I did, in fact, corrupt the innocent little hearts of said women. By which I mean, we got fucking blazed together a time or two

And you see, that made us all weed buddies. Me and those girls.

Their boyfriends didnt like that. So. Eh. I never liked tried to fuck these chicks cuz you do NOT fuck your sisters' friends just all willy Billy especially if they got boyfriends which many of them did.

Anyway those BFs didnt like me being a close weed buddy friend of their girls and so proceeded to pick fights with me every so often.

I ended up with quite a few bruises. Ruined a few relationships (not my fault). And learned that a bong makes quite a good weapon.
You know what REALLY makes a good weapon? A fifth of Jack Daniels bottle. People think they actually shatter easily like in the movies....lol no. No they don't.

SailusGebel

tell them champ.

like come on people, even pacifist Japon has fights daily, so how can all of you say things like having never fought? what, you don't have a sibling? a cousin? a friend too? you never played as a child? or ever lived the chuunibyo phase?

Fights don't really mean a life and death battle or anything, it can just be children playing together, adults doing sports, or a wife catching her husband cheating with the landlord lady, nothing serious everyone, so how come most people never had a fight?
I was a big boy(tall) in my childhood, so everyone avoided me. I was in a decent enough school, so there were close to zero fights there. I have an older sister, and she preferred morally abusing me instead of throwing hands in the air. And lastly, I'm an introvert and a homebody, which means there is no way for me to get into a fight.