Artsy Question

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
I was wondering if my art is good enough to open a commission. Because I think I'll open one after I receive my ID.

Untitled180_20220201111858.png

Untitled179_20220131215357.png

Untitled186_20220203172940.png

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Yes, no more hesitation. Pump up that sweet money now

D

Deleted member 54065

I'm already receiving commissions with my level of art; I think you could and should. :s_wink:

eun_

But I need to be in the right age which...
Which? Which what? To open up a card?
You could simply borrow a card from your parents, like the Minecraft kids nowadays.

If they could do it, then so could you.

Also, the art is gorgeous. I like it. A bit of refining and you could end up like those top artists on Patreon.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Yes, though with just headshots, I'm not sure what you're fully capable of. I'm in the market for some illustrations, so let me know when you turn 18 and put together a commission sheet with your prices, how much for 1/2 body, 3/4 body, full body, etc and how much for additional characters, how much for a background, all that stuff :)

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
Yes, though with just headshots, I'm not sure what you're fully capable of. I'm in the market for some illustrations, so let me know when you turn 18 and put together a commission sheet with your prices, how much for 1/2 body, 3/4 body, full body, etc and how much for additional characters, how much for a background, all that stuff :)
Yes, I'll do that soon. I just find headshots more quicker to do and more fun because I usually draw when I am bored — but I'm experienced at full body, and perspective too, just that I don't draw these styles too often and because I just like to make my style consistent.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I'd say...... practice a little more before opening for commissions? Never a bad idea to be on the safer side, or have a bit more solidity to offer.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
You draw waifus, they always sell.

Though, make sure you informed yourself well about how it works. People can be real hard to deal with and you might get scammed if you don't have a strict business mind.

D

Deleted member 54065

Though, make sure you informed yourself well about how it works. People can be real hard to deal with and you might get scammed if you don't have a strict business mind.
Ugh...this is ABSOLUTELY true.

@Yururu Draft your terms and conditions first, then once you go accepting commissions, make sure your clients understood the 'contract' well.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
You are good. You could do commissions with half your skill.

If you came looking for critique the only thing I can offer is some of the smaller line work on the first two images is a bit pixelated, although it seems you solved the issue with third piece you posted.

I would warn with commissions. Unless you are really good at drawing fast the money you make isn’t often going to reflect the effort you put in to your art. Think of it as monetizing a hobby, instead of a revenue stream, at least when you start.