Can you gain bitcoin here?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Bold of you to assume common sense is common.

(We are all very free, aren't we?)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I wished more people had common sense but sadly, it is lacking in the minds of most modern humans.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
This is Scribble Hub, none of us possess this thing you call common sense :blob_popcorn:

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
Common sense. Funny that you mention that. Since when is it common sense to think someone has common sense? Just munch your cookies and go hunt a dragon instead of thinking that kind of stuff.

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
Can you use your common sense here?
Do you even have to ask that? Are you seriously serious right now?
Use your common sense!

D

Deleted member 93348

Bah, that is nothing compared to what is coming with CBDC [Central Banking Digital Currency]. Once that comes into effect you can say bye-bye to hard cash and the anonymity of transactions it provides for people. Yet, the worst part is that once the system is in place, it will take but a tiny complaint from somebody upstairs in the firm/government to ban you, and your life will be over. As then you will not even be able to buy food much less live a life.
And the worst part will be the special currency that will come into place by firms. Currency, like bonds for food, drinks, and such basic things, where you have no choice but to buy food/drink and other things with those, instead of like saving the money for something else you need. With that, the control over your own income is gone.
An even worse thing is that all these movements are being played out in the open by the World Economic Forum. Only the bad stuff you have to infer by legal understanding as it's hidden. Try out the World Economic Forum site as its plainly stated there that the economy they shat to on purpose will soon face a Great Reset, as they provide the solution for the problem they made in the first place to be able to make the Great Reset.

It is for that reason that the BRICK [Brasil, Rusia, India, China, South Africa] are breaking away from the dollar monopoly and the swift banking system and establishing their own. In fact, the dollar is breaking apart, just like America is on the brink of collapse.

If you are unaware, the newest billionaire Indian prime minister of England has already announced the Central Banking Digital Currency. You could say they are testing the waters in England before the other western economy powerhouses follow and implement it.

PS; There is nothing that can be done to prevent everything from happening unless a true apocalypse ensues and breaks their plans in half. Only there won't be one.
PSS; The food shortages and the war in Ukraine was created on purpose by the west in order to sanction all those changes.
PSSS; Don't trust the mainstream media at all in whatever they say. Use TikTok and its algorithm of Individuals posting the shit out of everything to awaken the people to everything going on.
Never mind. Mucho texto, take your meds, bozo.

Brandondee

Can you assholes please stop spamming author general? You don't want to talk about writing, that's fine. Don't spam the writer's section.

Warning, okay?
I've only been here for a few weeks, but it seems like these forums are mostly dead. People were posting these joke threads and it looked like this place was getting semi-active and fun for once, so I wanted to join in. Your post seems like an overreaction to me, but I'm sorry for pissing you off

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I've only been here for a few weeks, but it seems like these forums are mostly dead. People were posting these joke threads and it looked like this place was getting semi-active and fun for once, so I wanted to join in. Your post seems like an overreaction to me, but I'm sorry for pissing you off
Scroll way down and look under General Chat. That's where joke threads go. You got a warning because there is no ambiguity about the content of your thread. It can't in any way be misunderstood as an attempt to ask a question relevant to the section.

Author section is a serious section. It is not dead. How many mind boggling, helpful threads or help request threads can you make in a day? It's meant to be that way.