Can you give me some tips to make an earthworm look cute?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
So my character's animal motif is an earthworm. Insignificant to many people. Diligence. Enduring. Have no way of defending themselves except running away. His work is important because it lays the foundation of the world (like farming and stuff).

In short, I want to make a cute earthworm to represent him. One that would make people want to pat it.

SailusGebel

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I think I once read something along the lines of
"Will you love me if I was a worm?"
"I would cut you in half until you have enough mass to make a pocket pussy"

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
So my character's animal motif is an earthworm. Insignificant to many people. Diligence. Enduring. Have no way of defending themselves except running away. His work is important because it lays the foundation of the world (like farming and stuff).

In short, I want to make a cute earthworm to represent him. One that would make people want to pat it.
Make sure to hide it from @tiaf if you don't want it to be eaten.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉

Give it a visible anime blush. uwu :blob_uwu: 🐲

CheertheSecond

You haven't heard of the worms game franchise have you

They are not cute enough in my opinion.
I think I once read something along the lines of
"Will you love me if I was a worm?"
"I would cut you in half until you have enough mass to make a pocket pussy"

Yeah, couldn't understand this. How does cutting a worm making it gaining more mass?

TotallyHuman

Yeah, couldn't understand this. How does cutting a worm making it gaining more mass?
They supposedly grow back. Some falsely believe that by cutting a worm in two you get two worms - which is wrong and you shouldn't do it because it's not nice and their parents keep screaming "oh my got the witch has decapitated my child, someone help" which is kind of annoying

CheertheSecond

They supposedly grow back. Some falsely believe that by cutting a worm in two you get two worms - which is wrong and you shouldn't do it because it's not nice and their parents keep screaming "oh my got the witch has decapitated my child, someone help" which is kind of annoying

So I was correct that only the head part could regenerate

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
So I was correct that only the head part could regenerate.
That's the case for a common earthworm (lumbricus terrestris) but for some species being cut between the head end and tail end will result in two fully functioning worms after the missing parts regenerate and for some other species the tail end of the worm will regenerate new tail segments rather than a head.

Many species of earthworms even voluntary detach their tail parts like some earthworm species will remove their tails as a defense mechanism when they are caught by a predator (when they are caught, they just detach their tails to distract and evade the predator) whereas some species of earthworms store their waste in their tail end and simply amputate it when it is full.

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Smooth, small face, big eyes. Give it all anime characteristics. Imagine your usual petite flat cute girl
I would recommend looking up videos of isopods since there is a whole legion of people who consider them cute.

Suczka

Give the earthworm cute eyes.

Or a little hat.

Something that will distinguish it from other similar earthworms.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod

i find giving it a tiny little hat always seems to work.