Choose three scribbelers to protect you. The rest will come to kill you

Choose three members

• Total voters

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Let me solo.

I rather not put others at risk for my sake and cower behind them.

@NotaNuffian or @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian before you bring up the backrooms thread I have to state I got your either of your backs in there, and that is long term survival and not direct conflict. Also humans don't do well in extended solidarity.
Bro.

Ok. I got your back too.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Just wanted to point out that anyone who didn't pick me would probably be killed by me.
I won't protect you at all, but the most important point was to stop me from coming to kill you.
Hell, I'd just stay home and play video games if you pick me cause I ain't protecting anyone.

However, don't pick me and then I'm a little motivated.

Just saying.
Seems only 3 people won't die for sure.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Just wanted to point out that anyone who didn't pick me would probably be killed by me.
I won't protect you at all, but the most important point was to stop me from coming to kill you.
Hell, I'd just stay home and play video games if you pick me cause I ain't protecting anyone.

Just saying.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
This is so hard to choose. @greyblob is definetely menacing which is a plus, while @CupcakeNinja is a must in every party. But who is the thid one? There are so many muricans with guns on this poll that I don't know whom to pick.
I own no less than 3 pistols, 5 rifles, 2 shotguns, 2 ARs , 1 kukri and 7 knives(all high quality carbon steel)

You are right. I am a must. Not only can I provide weapons, I will FUCK THE HOSTILITY OUT OF ANYTHING THAT MOVES

Redadam04

【Human Savant of True Almighty God】
Hopefully, they can protect Joseph too. :blob_joy:

Attachments

• News.png
    News.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 215

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I choose @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian , @doravg , and @TenderHuman . The first because I feel his loyalty and sheer lore strength rival nearly all. Definitely a bodyguard I can trust, with a powerful moral conviction. The second because they are just a nice person and so many seem afraid of their devastating BL writing power. And the third because with her, I’ll be able to have an incredibly cruel being of great and torturous reputation to sic thousands of twisted and deviant horrors of her imagination.
I don’t choose @RepresentingEnvy because, quite frankly, she can’t do anything to me, so as much as I’d love to have her on my side as a friend, I don’t think she offers much attack, when compared to doravg’s Thunderbolt or Electroweb.
I’m currently nurturing a rivalry with @greyblob , so I trust him to backstab me, not as a bodyguard.
@Paul_Tromba would fall asleep on the job.
@PeacefulMyst you’re evil in the Town of Salem game.
@Woolen_Bat_Monkey I wouldn’t trust you with anything, much less my life. But you may even weaken the attempts on my life by being on their side.
@K5Rakitan Practically a celebrity: type mommy. Killers might slip in disguised as her fans. Dangerous!!!
@Agentt @CupcakeNinja why are these people even options???
@SailusGebel bruh.
@Anon2023 @NotaNuffian just no.
@Corty weak lore.
Look man. I'm an American. I literally have more guns and knives than you have fingers and toes. You think I'm just a pervert, but I have an arsenal. A gun in every room and a knife under every pillow. And a sword on me at all times. Once I unzip these pants, you have no choice but to get pregnant

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Look man. I'm an American. I literally have more guns and knives than you have fingers and toes. You think I'm just a pervert, but I have an arsenal. A gun in every room and a knife under every pillow. And a sword on my at all times. Once I unzip these pants, you have no choice but to get pregnant
See, that last sentence is why you would make a terrible body guard. It's one of the main rules: Don't sleep with your client.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
Look man. I'm an American. I literally have more guns and knives than you have fingers and toes. You think I'm just a pervert, but I have an arsenal. A gun in every room and a knife under every pillow. And a sword on me at all times. Once I unzip these pants, you have no choice but to get pregnant
images (19).jpeg

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~

Just saying.
youre copying me