Current number of tabs open

Normal number of open tabs on your Scrying Crystal

• Total voters

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
I use two browsers, Chrome has 14 tabs, most of them are research materials and academic papers, and Brave has 7 tabs, which are usually manhwas

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
1 if browsing 2 if writing.

And I always close newly opened tabs when I’m done browsing them for the information I want and go back to my main tab.

AYM

Average cilantro enjoyer
:blob_hmm_two:
I could have divided the first two options into smaller sections.

TotallyHuman

I am a hoarder but I periodically copy all opened tabs I am unlikely to open again to bookmarks

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Aren’t double digits normal? The accumulated number of 2 to 3 scrying crystals surpasses 300 easily.

Jemini

I almost never have double digit tabs. Usually 3 open: discord, YouTube, and Google docs
Same, although I usually get up around 6 or 7 tabs after I've been on for a while.

I do close every single one whenever I finish a session online and am going to shut down my computer, that's probably got a lot to do with how I keep the numbers down.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Believe I have 145-149 on me PC at the moment, :blob_cookie:
They’ve all been bookmarked, in folders, organized by use, :blob_cookie:
I have no reason to leave these tabs open, I just do, :blob_cookie:

AzureFeather

I have multiple browsers and have different things on them. On my pc I use waterfox for youtube- and have no idea how many tabs I have open of videos I saw that were interesting, but I was busy so I opened them in background while I was watching another video. That, of course accumulates. Especially when I start music binging (I have two windows of waterfox dedicated to music alone). I then have vivaldi for everything else- with emails, reading stuff, and then official crap.
On my phone I've got three browsers- one I use for scribblehub, comics, and youtube with 49 tabs atm, another for RR and novelupdates with 45, and then a third for 'research' that currently does not display said tabs number. Same shit with youtube, I see something interesting while reading I open a tab in the background and keep it there. Especially if I've got multiple stories I haven't finished or caught up with ongoing at once.

I tend to only bookmark things that I wish to return to after finishing them, rather than what 'bookmark' implies, funnily enough...

Akeolxero

My phone had over 700 tabs open a few months before I factory reset it (was prob 800 or 900 when I did. Currently has at least 200

Peter3135566

Around 340 on phone, and around 300 ish on pc, with like only 10 of em overlapping. I voted for over 500 overall...

And that is when every week or two i go over them and close betwheen 30 to 100 tabs.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
Phone: 3
Browser: 4
Books on and around desk: around 600
Kettles for tea: 3 currently ready

The more I read the responses the more I am grateful that I was trained to have self discipline.