Cute and Funny💢

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
received_496291358866511.jpeg

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Thank you for reminding me how unfunny anime memes are. So I fixed it for you guys...

View attachment 13668

View attachment 13669
The advent of unfunny anime memes only served to expose how equally unfunny you clout chasing tryhards are on this subject matter. It would've been just fine if you just shit on anime memes normally like the rest of us but you had to bring MGR into this. The only reason you're even referencing MGR's because it's popular and your absent parents figures weren't there to fulfill you so you turn to the latest internet trend to look "cool" and fill the void. Now a game that was once a gold mine of unironic edge got turned into some Reddit tier post-irony vomit by you and a thousand other pairs of bitchless grubby hands who's seen more keyboard buttons than much-needed grass.

Anime memes make me cringe but you make me wince.

If there's any hope left for you, it'll be in the field of music. A string quartet, to be specific, played across your wrists.

Last edited:

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
The advent of unfunny anime memes only served to expose how equally unfunny you clout chasing tryhards are on this subject matter. It would've been just fine if you just shit on anime memes normally like the rest of us but you had to bring MGR into this. The only reason you're even referencing MGR's because it's popular and your absent parents figures weren't there to fulfill you so you turn to the latest internet trend to look "cool" and fill the void. Now a game that was once a gold mine of unironic edge got turned into some Reddit tier post-irony vomit by you and a thousand other pairs of bitchless grubby hands who's seen more keyboard buttons than much-needed grass.

If there's any hope left for you, it'll be in the field of music. A string quartet, to be specific, played across your wrists.
Sweet lord, Ben went in.

Vnator