[daily] taking out the trash

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Encouraged a stranger on the internet, made pasta salad for picnic tomorrow. I know the kid probably won't eat it, so I'll have to toss a few things into a separate container for him. He'll eat most of the ingredients if they're presented to him separately, but he's not fond of stuff all mixed together.

Sewed an iron-on patch that had been ironed on successfully a few weeks ago but had started peeling up at the edges.

Last edited:

Jet

Played some poker (I still can't quit, ugh). My sore throat got better (Pretty silly, considering how hot it is outside, I know). I couldn't go to the gym today. I'll probably go tomorrow, as I got better and it's time to test my max at bench press^^.

Jet

Well, I failed my maxing out on bench press attempt. That's the sad thing about sports. As it means that I've wasted the last 1.5months of training, as there's zero gains. There might be various reasons that could have led to this. Maybe I haven't recovered from the dnb party I attended for the first time in 16years 2months ago. It was as intense as in the good old days. I had hit 45k steps in 5hours, had lost 5kg in the same timeframe and had had a tremendous fun, obviously. I also lost a tonne of strength at the gym. So, yeah, I still lift less than back in may... I also got sacked from the job I had worked at for 9 years straight last week. Lost even more weight and couldn't sleep due to stress. Well, I'll lower weights even more and start another cycle. I mean, what else to do.