Daily Wins Mega Thread

Did you win today?

• Total voters

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I am getting back to writing, somebody bought one of my books. But my biggest win for the day is, that I managed to eat an entire bowl of chicken soup. I was too sick to manage to hold down anything bigger than an apple, but today I finally have a full stomach, and I don't feel the need to run towards the toilet every five minutes or so.

Tastiest soup I have ever eaten. (After three days of starvation, I think I could have eaten a bowl of yogurt and still proclaimed it the best of anything I have eaten. I don't even like yogurt.)

MajorKerina

I got all my shopping at Costco, Walmart, and other places done and I discovered a super cool AI voice generation cloning thing. I’d call that a win. This week I only need to write 7500 words for the upcoming stories

DonHon

Cat enthusiast
i passed my test and im happy and it was my hardest test math

WeissBlatt

I am become hiatus
I woke up at 4:30am and did some stuff that would have taken up my time during the day.

doravg

I wrote 1k words, despite my stomach giving me pain signals every five minutes. Well, I wrote 500 words on my desk, and 500 words in my bed. Also, I managed to edit book three up to chapter 23. Another 40 chapters to go.

Happy writing, everyone. Stay healthy, stay well.

doravg

My stomach feels way better, and this is my biggest win for the day!

Also, I got my ass in gear, and wrote 3k words. Plus, I finished editing book 3, and now it is launched. If you like BL, please check it out. I made it free until the 8th of March.

What I want the most in the world, is for people to let out as many chuckles, as I did, while writing that and my other books. So, check out my signature!

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
My stomach feels way better, and this is my biggest win for the day!

Also, I got my ass in gear, and wrote 3k words. Plus, I finished editing book 3, and now it is launched. If you like BL, please check it out. I made it free until the 8th of March.

What I want the most in the world, is for people to let out as many chuckles, as I did, while writing that and my other books. So, check out my signature!
Glad you're getting better!

ShipTeaser

Someone PM'd me with a version of a map i made that isn't the sort of dogcrap a grade scooller would do with blunt crayons like I do...

I also wrote a chapter stuffed full of sex lol

doravg

I managed to write 5,888 words today. My stomach feels so much better, but I will keep to soups for the moment. They seem to go down easier.

doravg

I wrote 3,200 words in two chapters. I think this is enough for today. Not only that, but I also did a little bit of journaling, which helped me see another side to my current predicament. All good stuff. Now, I will search for a writing workshop or book with tips and tricks to devour. Let us get better at writing together!

Happy writing, everyone!

doravg

I wrote 3,201 words today, and managed to add them to my manuscript. Now, I will spend the day relaxing. Writing 3k words really is more manageable than 5k-6k.