Daily Wins Mega Thread

Did you win today?

• Total voters

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I wrote 12,617 words today. A bit less than yesterday, but I am happy with my chapters.

I also did my 20 minutes on my fitness bike today, and managed to watch a couple of podcasts. Which is something I don't often do. I would like to recommend the channel: The Dairy of a CEO. It has some interesting talks.

Happy writing, everyone!

melchi

What is a custom title?
Got back to my normal upload schedule after some issues with numbers. Math is hard and I almost regret adding numbers to my story.:blob_catflip:

It's fine now though, so a win. :blob_melt:
You are also #1 on trending too which is nice.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
You are also #1 on trending too which is nice.
Yeah, but trending is weird and I don't have more new views or readers than other people who could have the spot. The potential readers are nice, but I also have to worry about my rating dropping since it's an adult novel with the tragedy tag. We'll see how it goes, and if it ends up having more positives than negatives I'll post it here and celebrate with another candle-lit bubble bath.

doravg

I wrote 6,283 words today, despite being tired from work. The writing helped me unwind, and now I can go to sleep with a clear head.

Happy writing, everyone!

doravg

I wrote 6,394 words without a cup of coffee to sip from! I am almost to the weight where I was, before I added vegetables to my diet. I hope I lose some more weight tonight, while I sleep. Seeing the scales show you a bit less than the day before, is really almost as good as finishing a writing session. =)

Happy writing, everyone!

doravg

I wrote 6,307 words, and finished the final battle today! Now, I will wrap up the novel (but, tomorrow).

Happy writing, everyone!

doravg

I had a wonderful and calm day, watched some podcasts on weight loss, and got some tips out of them, which I already added to my diet regime.

I completed book three! 81k words long (first draft). I might end up cutting some of these words out, but I like how I managed to complete it, despite it being hard for me. I think I will limit myself to writing three chapters per day, but with longer chapters. It took me 11 days to complete the first draft. Today I wrote 3,587 words. A little less than normal, but my deadline was for the end of February, and today is the second of February, and I have a whole month to put book three through the second line of editing. (The short story, 2.9, is already ready to be published. I did it 12 days ago.)

Happy writing, everyone!

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
Just got started writing my series, have been putting it off due to lack of motivation thankfully I started getting more and more motivated to write my story so I'll hopefully be posting my first chapter within the week.

Don't know how much view get though since smut fic with a NSFL tag.

doravg

Since I realized I had been writing an NTR the whole time, I can now label it appropriately when I bring it back to smuthhub
Are you still writing that isekai smut novel? What happened to your other project?

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
I finally have a chapter buffer for releases, even if it's small.

I feel less stressed, and will celebrate with a candle-lit bubble bath later.