Dear New Authors: Write that Cringy Story

Oreo

If that’s the story that you want to write, write it. As long as you enjoy it, that’s all that matters.

Anybody and everybody is gonna call anything and everything cringey. No matter what it is, so just throw caution to the wind and go by the beat of your drum.

Kill not the part of you that is cringe, but the part of you that cringes, as there's nothing more cringe than tearing down harmless things people enjoy.

Trust me when I say that someone will love what you put out there. If you and that one person are the only ones, it was worth writing.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
If that’s the story that you want to write, write it. As long as you enjoy it, that’s all that matters.

Anybody and everybody is gonna call anything and everything cringey. No matter what it is, so just throw caution to the wind and go by the beat of your drum.

Kill not the part of you that is cringe, but the part of you that cringes, as there's nothing more cringe than tearing down harmless things people enjoy.

Trust me when I say that someone will love what you put out there. If you and that one person are the only ones, it was worth writing.
*clap clap clap*

Those are my hands clapping.

LORD_SHAXX

Im cringe and that is based I will never be based and that's not cringe. There is nobody I'd rather be then me.

EIEjf0u.png

Auratic

You only need an audience of one to write, that one is you. Do it for yourself, and nobody else.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
"They looked at each other and could see that their love was true. All these years keeping silent, with their ever-loving passion never coming into fruition. At last, the dam broke. They threw themselves at the ecstasy. He plunged his vesuvian rod into her eye. Her moans carried into she climaxed with her breasts flowing with sexual milk. Happiness consumed their hearts as they proceeded to drown from the dairy."

I can feel the advice flowing through me. Thank you for motivating me to write this @Oreo

ImARedHerring

I mean, I AM writing a story about pokegirls, so I feel that I have sufficiently embraced the cringe.

pelpelen

This encouraged me to never post my stories
Anybody and everybody is gonna call anything and everything cringey. No matter what it is
i realized you're right and decided on never posting my drafts(y)

D

Deleted member 93348

Sorry, bro, but I learned my lesson when I wrote my first novel. I’ve written 120+ chapters indeed, but the cringe got to me, and I finally realized I was an author without a voice. I never took my audience into consideration, so I won’t make that mistake again.