Writing Prompt Death Description

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
Let's say you meet Death.

You're screwed, that's a given. But I'd want to know how you guys would describe Death if he/she was a human.

Anything works. They could be a buff gentleman with a piercing gaze, a loli with glasses, an older oneesan... whatever.

I might take some ideas from here.

Last edited:

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
Shinigami Musume Ha Peropero Shitai rejoice
Go search and read the manga, many definition of death— From a bust highschooler, to a loli and so on..

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
Just ignore the echii and saliva scenes
But honestly, an innocent looking child. She pretends to rush to the street and is about to be hit by a truck and someone (her victim) rushes to her rescue and dies.
Best death ever. You go and get isekai'd

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
I'm deep in the rabbit hole... So whenever I think of a Shinigami/Death Reaper/Death, I think of a certain vtuber/rapper who I call DAD.

Squirrel

A warm touch from a cold body. Death is a smiley person,with a scary personality.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
I can't think of her as a girl cuz I think of the death as a boy. A bro who would be there for you giving you rest and would like for you to die peacefully but if you want to retaliate and feign ignorance, oh boy you're in for a attitude change of him.

If death was a girl though, I could describe her as a lady who shades of dark, pitch-black hair and pure white skin like a porcelain doll that I feel like handled with care. She smiled with malice, waiting for your death as you slowly drift away from your body, wanting to torture your soul or cherish it depending on what you've done on your life.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

You're screwed, that's a given. But I'd want to know how you guys would describe Death if he/she was a human.

Anything works. They could be a buff gentleman with a piercing gaze, a loli with glasses, an older oneesan... whatever.

a hot bowl of chilli.

... death takes the form of whatever killed you, would be best... I think...

don't ask why i'd get killed by a hot bowl of chilli

D

Deleted member 54065

Not on topic but if ever I meet Death, I'd ask him/her...

"What took you so long? I've been waiting forever!"