Do Americans feel like they’re main characters?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42060
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 42060

Do Americans feel like they’re main characters?

I think that they think that they are, and everyone else thinks that they think that they are.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Any broad generalization is going to be incorrect to some degree. The people I interact with don’t think this way. Though I’ve met people, the type of people who stage their own protests in town square over issues that aren’t actually controversial, steal political signs off of peoples lawns if they disagree with them, people who think they can save the world, by being a jackass and not doing anything of value. They might fit the bill of self indulging in the idea of being a main character.

Amok

grblbrbl
in a million years all our empires shall be but dust. cockroaches and centipedes are Earth's MCs, for they shall inherit the wastes, crawling through the detritus of ages just as they crawled through the rotting ferns littering the primordial earth.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
As long as we have the ego and are self-centered than yeah. Some of us will think that way.

As long as we have the ego and are self-centered than yeah. Some of us will think that way.
I think it's just the whole 'the leaders of the world' and 'greatest country on earth' shtick. otherwise everyone should think of themselves as an mc. and china is gonna take over soon enough anyway

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
the Americans are just as egotistical as the Arabs are explosively inclined, the Indians are sanitarily challenged, the Mongolians are genetically ubiquitous, the Russians are eternally drunk, the Filipinos are indiscriminately patriotic (to their detriment), half the Thai female population are men, the Mexicans are exceptional at lawncare, the Caucasians are bred via mitosis, the Cantonese have a wide cuisine range, the Vietnamese resemble vegetation, the British are civilization-phobic, the Australians are rejected Brits, the New Zealanders can give the Arabs a run for their money in sheep-fucking, the Scandanavians are incomprehensible, the French are expendable, the Brazilians reside in God's blind spot, the Japanese are sexual deviants, the Argentinians are part-Germans, the Germans are secretly fond of their national history, the Polish are European cucks, the Greeks are gay, the Rednecks are inbred subhumans, the Gingers are straight-up inhuman, the Africans are [MY LAWYER ADVISED ME TO STOP, AT THIS POINT]

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Shitting on the US has similar connotation as insulting your would be date after being turned down for me.

With it being more and more consumed by its own problems, the respect it demands dwindles and now everyone wants to get back the dignity they swallowed in the past.

Not to say that all criticism is necessarily unfounded, especially regarding politics, but this self-indulgent nonsense makes me wish firearms were legal in my home country.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
the Australians are rejected Brits,
i take offence to that! the brits wouldnt know quality like they dont know how warm sunny summers feel :blob_teehee::blob_teehee::blob_teehee::blob_teehee:

the New Zealanders can give the Arabs a run for their money in sheep-fucking
it's actually the welsh that the kiwis can give a run for their money in sheep-fucking. :blob_sir::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Also, i feel this is perfectly appropriate for this thread:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i take offence to that! the brits wouldnt know quality like they dont know how warm sunny summers feel :blob_teehee::blob_teehee::blob_teehee::blob_teehee:
i think the brits would be glad to live on a continent where they aren't cucked of 80% of their landmass by an inhospitable desert whose only redeeming quality is a big, red, fuck-off rock for tourists to take pictures of and annoy their neighbours with

also VB sucks

SailusGebel

Im a German and i dont think thats true except the Neo-Nazis

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
i think the brits would be glad to live on a continent where they aren't cucked of 80% of their landmass by an inhospitable desert whose only redeeming quality is a big, red, fuck-off rock for tourists to take pictures of and annoy their neighbours with

also VB sucks
it's a benefit actually. it's why nobody wants to invade us because they'd have to go through hell's branch office all the while everything and anything, both living and not, is trying to kill them. they'd probably see it better than being bordered by sheep shaggers, skirt wearing weirdos with no concept of underwear and being just across the channel from satan's rejects who love themselves more than they hate everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.