Does ScribbleHub have a mascot figure? If not, who do you think should be the mascot for ScribbleHub?

Dieter

the Writer
I always thought the banner in the SH discord was the mascot
1675563104353.png

Discere

Hey, for reasons unknown (but hopefully reveal soon), I'm looking for a mascot figure (anime character, novel character, other fictional character, etc.). I hope you can suggest me something :)

Cheers!
Now I am not saying you should use my Discere profile pic as the mascot, Buuuuuut... I am not NOT saying you should use my Discere profile pic as the mascot >.>

Le_ther

Hey, for reasons unknown (but hopefully reveal soon), I'm looking for a mascot figure (anime character, novel character, other fictional character, etc.). I hope you can suggest me something :)

Cheers!
An S

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
K5Rakitan, CupcakeNinja and Paul_Tromba having a threesome, but they have strategically placed black bars because, you know, we wanna be google search friendly.

Or they could just be sitting around eating Claey's Brand Horehound Hard Candies.

If you want to enjoy the taste of Horehound, nobody does it better than Claey's All-Natural Horehound Hard Candies.
MMM-Mmm... You really can taste that horehound!
Fuck yes! Wait, is horehound one of those things I'm not supposed to eat while breastfeeding?

OK, so a little should be fine.
Where does Agentt appear in all of this?
I was wondering that, too.
Oh, and let's not forget @Carefully

D

Deleted member 54065

Thanks for all your replies! Keep 'em coming :)

Is this the mascot you're talking about? NUF Mascot | Novel Updates Forum
It's another drawing. It's a girl with pinkish short hair, and eyeglasses...if I remember right?
Mind if I use your drawings with minor edits (i.e., removing background and cropping to 1:1 ratio)? It can't fit otherwise.
Go ahead. I don't mind. If you want, I can send you the higher resolution images (400 dpi). Just tell me where to send those.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Yep, when ScribbleHub has a pronounced 'white/blue' color scheme. And a few wankers. :blobrofl:
Yep. (Or my memories are playing tricks on me...) Any case, try asking the resident ScribbleHub historian, @AliceShiki .
I can't say I remember much about UI changes tbh. I've been here since the site was on beta, but I never noticed any changes on the color schemes.

So uhn... Well, that's not something I've ever paid attention to, so I can't help much there.
Thanks for all your replies! Keep 'em coming :)

Is this the mascot you're talking about? NUF Mascot | Novel Updates Forum

Mind if I use your drawings with minor edits (i.e., removing background and cropping to 1:1 ratio)? It can't fit otherwise.
Oh, you already found NUF Mascot~

The mascot's avatar actually came from this thread, btw: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/nufs-animal-mascot.24029/ , as that avi was what was Lovely's avatar during the thread's duration~

Cheers!
As for the question of the thread...

I think the one that best fits is @Carefully, but it's more of a meme within the forums than a mascot in itself... Worth mentioning nonetheless.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Fuck yes! Wait, is horehound one of those things I'm not supposed to eat while breastfeeding?

OK, so a little should be fine.
You know what's weird? I was buying rootbeer hard candies and the horehound flavor is the same color. When I ate one, I can only describe the taste as horehound.

It was the most horehound thing I ever tasted.

What does horehound taste like?
Horehound.

It's like a primary color of flavor. Orange. Salt. Chicken. Some flavors just are.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I always thought the banner in the SH discord was the mascot
View attachment 17070
Ironically I used Hans' SH-chan as a model since the forum residents at that time were all accepting her as the inofficial mascot lmao
Lol, I remember these set of artworks I did before for SH...

View attachment 17066View attachment 17067View attachment 17068

Turns out, however, ScribbleHub already has a mascot when I created these. You can see her at NovelUpdates.
But turns out justabot is the official mascot
1675714879478.png
(correct me if I'm wrong)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You know what's weird? I was buying rootbeer hard candies and the horehound flavor is the same color. When I ate one, I can only describe the taste as horehound.

It was the most horehound thing I ever tasted.

What does horehound taste like?
Horehound.

It's like a primary color of flavor. Orange. Salt. Chicken. Some flavors just are.
But root beer is supposed to be sarsaparilla root! Not that they use real sarsaparilla these days.