Does your MC know basic skills?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
He knows how to cook moderately, clean well, and is fairly hard working. He lacks the skills for most trade jobs such as carpentry, plumbing, electrician work, etc. but is a quick learner for most hands-on tasks but his real skills are with Excel spreadsheets(He has no access to them in 1888).
But do they know the Heart of the Cards?
My MC does. Sadly, he was sent to 111 years prior to the game's conception.

esThr

Honestly, none.
My mc lives like shes homeless.
theres a reason why I made her a vampire who only needs to worry about food and hygiene

QuercusMalus

A bad apple...
Like cooking, leather crafting, cleaning, wood cutting?
Simple cooking, butchering and prepping chickens and hares, and cleaning.
She has no clue how to fish and would probably spear someone on the hook accidentally, and she's likely to get bored and wander off.
She can light a candle from flint and tinder, but lightning a fire would be more daunting. She knows the very basics farming due to childhood growing up in a farming village. She also knows how to use, and is a pretty good shot with a sling, as it was the children's job to keep birds and small pests like rabbits away from the crops.
Can do simple mending of clothing, though even a blind beggar wouldn't call the results 'pretty'.
Leather working, weaving, and butter churning she's seen but not done.
Cutting wood for the fire would have been men's work as even grown she is still rather petite so it was always better to have her do something else.