Ever write a story with hardcore kinks? Let me hear it

J_Chemist

I wouldn't call that a dark kink unless they somehow screwed a doll (I have seen some hentai abd doujins like that so I know it's possible) that just sounds like a WTH moment.
Voiceless toy as in they used her like one. I wasn't smart enough for magic bullshit back then.

And, of course, I've omitted 90% of the details with that statement.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Well, not a writer here so no.

Did read a CN guro cannibalism R18 where the girl was having her nipples pierced and hanged, four limbs already detached while men are using hot blunt pokers to impale her tits.

Fun stuff as they slowly scooped her eyes, teeth and tongue out while eating the soft organs like sashimi.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
When I was a youthful individual, first exploring the grandiose world of Adulthood and all of the moist benefits of such relationships that came with it, I recall describing a scene where I turned a young daughter into a voiceless toy at the hands of 10 soldiers and their unhinged commander. All Infront of the daughter's father and mother. A mother who had been out through similar treatment just a night prior in exchange for the safety of her family.

Welp, I lied to that mother.

I have never written anything close to such a level of sexual depravity since because the fact that my head was capable of creating such an unholy image so clearly and so thoroughly honestly unsettled me.
Concerned Necron.jpg

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'd say stuff I haven't typed and published yet. There's some shapeshifting stuff. It's in my paper notebooks waiting for after I finish my editing contract and a few craft projects and some lesson plans for homeschooling my kid and I'll probably want to do a deep clean of my office by that point, too.

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
I'd say stuff I haven't typed and published yet. There's some shapeshifting stuff. It's in my paper notebooks waiting for after I finish my editing contract and a few craft projects and some lesson plans for homeschooling my kid and I'll probably want to do a deep clean of my office by that point, too.
Yes, I love reading TF sex scenes I personally would never write for any of my works cause of personal reasons (reason is that I dislike writing humans with a burning passion) so I never write such things.

i have an obsession with power fantasy it almost become a kink. it just orgasmic seeing the mc able to bend the situation to their favor and dominate everything.

aside from that, probably handholding, hugging, and warm, understanding partners etc. it just feels so nice when she also spoils the mc rotten.

all what people say hardcore like mexican sugar dancing and stuff just feels boring for me after i browsed enough. i want something that has heart and warmth. the lewd thing is just the icing on the cake but the main course is the love itself (for me).

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
i have an obsession with power fantasy it almost become a kink. it just orgasmic seeing the mc able to bend the situation to their favor and dominate everything.

aside from that, probably handholding, hugging, and warm, understanding partners etc. it just feels so nice when she also spoils the mc rotten.

all what people say hardcore like mexican sugar dancing and stuff just feels boring for me after i browsed enough. i want something that has heart and warmth. the lewd thing is just the icing on the cake but the main course is the love itself (for me).
Understandable, just pure carnal for me gets quite boring if there's no chemistry between the partners or fluff in-between the sex scenes.
Heck, it doesn't even have to be romantic kinda stuff, just something that shows the people are people and not just in it for sex